From the Past

Story Info
Seeing Rachael again stirred Leo's long forgotten passion.
1.6k words
3.92
3.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

The sun scorched the desert of California. Hot air distorted the standing cacti. Among them, a black sedan drove on the highway down the south.

Leo was behind the wheel. Jenny, his girl friend, was asleep beside him. She was the kind of person who became uncontrollably sleepy during a road trip. He glanced at the rear-view mirror and saw no other car behind them; his gaze, however, were caught by Rachael's face. She was watching a video on her phone, her head lightly tilted. She always had that posture when watching videos on her phone, relaxed in an elegant manner.

Leo shifted his eyes back to the road, but kept going back to the mirror. A complicated sensation rose in his chest. He felt guilty to be attracted by the beautiful Asian girl while Jenny was just by his side; however, Rachael's familiar, delicate face and her elegant posture stirred his memory.

Rachael and Leo almost got together, years ago. They used to watch TV shows together in her dormitory. She would sit just like this, head lightly tilted, her smooth long neck radiating an intoxicating air. He used to sit right beside her, shoulders touching, hands holding and caressing. His hands involuntarily loosened as they remembered her soft hands resting in them. Outside the car, stifling air rose from the ground. Inside the car, despite the air conditioner, a stifling sensation rose inside Leo's chest.

They were driving to a friend's wedding in a small village of California. Rachael asked them for a ride since there was no flight to the village. Jenny had only agreed to it because she had no idea that Leo and Rachael used to be so intimately involved. Leo had only agreed to it as he thought he had put the past behind him. Despite them sharing time in her dorm, the relationship never advanced further, and Rachael later started dating Leo's roommate, a good friend of his as well. It tormented Leo for a long time, as it took away both the girl he liked and a friend he had. It wasn't until after he found Jenny did the pain and sorrow went away.

It is a curse of human memory that the past never truly leaves. The harder you shove something away, the stronger it would come back, often with sensationalized exaggeration. Seeing Rachael in person ignited Leo's memory. His hand involuntarily loosened as it recalled the tender sensation of her skin, his nostril expanded as it recalled her sweet air. Trapped in the conflicting emotions, Leo stayed almost completely quiet during the trip for almost two hours. Jenny quickly fell asleep, so she did not mind Leo being quiet. Rachael was obsessed with TV shows on her phone - just like when they were together - and didn't seem to notice.

Leo looked at the mirror again, and met Rachael's eyes. She was looking back at him. Her dark eyes glistened brilliantly. Leo blushed and shifted his eyes away. _Why was she looking at me?_ The thought creeped in his mind, starting a wild fire of confusion, excitement, and arousal. Not only did blood rushed to his face, but also his penis hardened. He felt it erected against his pants, which was fairly thin and very likely already making a tent between his laps.

Feeling light-headed, Leo glanced back, this time not through the mirror, but over his shoulder. His gaze met her long, fit legs, then glanced up, and saw Rachael had put down her phone. Her hands casually rested on her laps, seemingly caressing on her dress. She wasn't looking at the mirror, either; when Leo followed her gaze, he was sure that Rachael was staring at his erection. But that was just a glance, and it was hard to tell. Maybe she was just busy without her own thoughts, and stared blankly. But heat accumulated inside him still.

They stopped at a gas station among nowhere. There was no living creature other than themselves and the sleepy clerk inside the grocery store. Leo jumped off his seat quickly to avoid Jenny seeing his swollen penis and started refueling. Jenny stayed on the car as always, as she hated the smell of gas station. Rachael got off the car to stretch her leg. Her dress showed her bare back with beautiful muscle line and perfect skins. Her complexion was handsomely alluring. It had the Asian smoothness and a sweet tan. Leo felt his throat tightened.

When Rachael turned to him, their gaze met again, and this time, instead of averting, they locked in for quite a few seconds. Leo wasn't sure what he read from those glistening dark eyes, but his heart had chosen one particular interpretation for him. He quickly parked the car and told Jenny he needed to get a cup of coffee, who nodded and fell back to her sleep. He saw that meanwhile Rachael was walking to the back of the little store, supposedly to the restroom.

His heart was pounding loudly, face blushed, hands shaking. He bought the coffee and walked out of the side door, where the store casted a comfortable shadow over her. Greeting him with a smile, Rachael invited him for a talk. He casually walked up to her, said

"This is a comfortable spot you found." He was not lying. Amid the stifling sunlight, it was cool under the shadow; the air became breathable and the wild infused it with a natural sweetness.

"Long time no see, Mr. Spencer." She said with a sarcastic emphasis on Leo's family name.

"Nice to see you, Miss Li." Leo followed up the remark. His voice started to shake as he pronounce her name.

They were standing face to face, quite closely, eyes meeting. Rachael opened her mouth, seemingly wanted to say something, but ended up biting on her lower lips. Leo felt a subtle aroma of hers filling his nostril and pulling his head lower and closer to hers. Her face filled his vision, her sweet smell overloaded his senses, and without hesitation he kissed on her lips.

Leo could not stop. Her lips were so tender and warm, her tongue chasing his, her body pressing against his. He held her by her waist, the other hand reaching her butt. She moaned lightly when he massaged her butt, and responded by raising one of her thigh. Then, swiftly, she climbed onto him with her legs firmly wrapped around his hips. While she unbuckled Leo's belt, his hand had lifted her dress and touched her bare skin on the butt. He squeezed and stroked, then extend his finger to press her private part. She had soaked her underwear already.

A breeze blew on his legs and Leo knew that his pants had fallen already. He felt a light nib on his earlobe, and with her warm breath, she whispered,

"Just go ahead. I'm on the pill."

And all was forgotten. Leo pulled her underwear aside, as it was small and flexible enough to not get in the way, and started thrusting into her. The first attempt missed and hit her clitoris. It sent an electrifying tremble to her body. The second time, she guided him, and her vagina greeted him with heat and moisture. Leo had not had sex without condom for a long time as Jenny disliked the pills. He could felt every detail in the texture of her vagina wall. While his penis pushed into her violently, a hot stream burst out and trickled down. Rachael was also moving fiercely, using her legs to pull Leo closer.

Both of them were trying to contain their moaning, but Rachael's shaky voice occasionally escaped from her throat. Her muscles started to spasm more irregularly. Leo now had to hold her on her butt and back to stabilize her on himself. He felt her sweating and heating up while he thrusted faster and deeper; she breath was short and heavy; her control over her moans began to fail.

This was the first time that Leo heard Rachael's moaning so up close. The steaming "Emm" used to wake him up and send him to a masturbate fantasy in the middle of the night when she was dating his roommate.

The sudden remembrance of the painful past made Leo thrust harder. He was also reminded that they had to finish quickly, as he was not sure Jenny would keep sleeping at this point. Leo kissed Rachael passionately to check her leaked moans, and increased his pace. With each push, he went as deep as possible. He felt that the woman in his arm started to shake violently and her vagina was flooding with fluids. She grabbed his shoulder, and her lips tensed up; muffled by his kiss, she still let out a long scream. Then, she fell relaxed in his arm.

Her orgasm also brought Leo close to his. He made several more thrust until his sperm burst out. He let her to the ground, pulled up his pants, and buckled. Rachael told him to go back first, so he grabbed his coffee and walked to the car. It's funny how people would develop a sudden tacit understanding when they became accomplices.

Jenny was still sleeping soundly, so Leo slipped in the car and started to sip coffee loudly. He deliberately woke her, so she would notice that he was in the car and Rachael was still out. He made a bored face, as if silently complaining that Rachael was taking too long. Jenny patted him on the shoulder lovingly,

"Come on, be patient. She's a girl. We need to take our time. Look, here she comes."

In the rear-view mirror, Leo saw Rachael walking to the car. She was glistening in the bright sunlight, her skin so handsomely tanned.