Hot Sex in the Alps

Story Info
Vacation in the alps turns to the best sex ever.
2k words
3.55
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been looking forward to this holiday for so long. Nothing like the alps... So much snow, so many beautiful sunrises and even more beautiful sunsets.

After a fairly quick check-in we get escorted to our cabin. This is the 2nd time we rented the same place and it was as spectacular as last time. It was a huge room with a massive window facing the large mountain across the way. There was a huge rug close to it, a fireplace on the right and a dinner table on the left. The master bedroom was equally as impressive. The bed was by far the biggest I had ever seen, with a massive wooden frame and legs.

We could go out but after a 15 hour flight the last thing we feel like doing is go anywhere fancy, plus we would have a whole week for that. Tonight was about relaxing, enjoying each other's company, eating, drinking and resting for the busy days to come. You decide to shower first while I ordered room service.

I put in our food order and added a bottle of wine. As I walk towards the shower to let you know that the order was placed I admire your figure as you are getting dressed...

You put on a light blue pair of cotton panties that make your butt look so nice and tight. You didn't even know I was looking... You loved how they fit and how they looked, and you even admired yourself in the mirror, posed a little it too. Your bra matched and the color of it made your breasts look absolutely magnificent.

Its definitely on the cold side in the room and you choose some black tight sweatpants, like yoga pants but a little bit thicker... On top you go with a long sleeve, turtle neck shirt, black as well... Ugg boots, hair up, earrings... all while I just admired you as I got undressed. You must have known I was looking...

I walked behind you and gently caressed the small of your back since it was peeking out a little bit... that shirt was so tight and almost a size too small but it fit your shape so well. I get in the shower that had been left running since you were done... Steamed up. I go inside, wash myself and get dressed. I was wearing a pair of jeans, the first I found on my suitcase. No underwear since there was no need for them. Also a long sleeve thick shirt, my best watch and walked to the main room.

To my surprise, I saw you pouring two glasses of champagne. I hadn't seen them when we walked it but I guess so ordered it while I was in the shower... good girl. We grab our drinks, say cheers and kiss each other. There was something different about this kiss. Normally it would be an innocent peck but you gave me a little more tongue than usual. Of course I loved this and asked for more.

We kissed again and again and it was as sensual as ever. We both were very much aroused... maybe because we couldn't fool around on the plane or on the way to the hotel.

I gently kiss your neck and slowly make my way to your ear. Each kiss only moves a centimeter at a time. I notice you were resting the glass on the table, almost afraid that my kissing was going to make you weak in the knees and hands and drop it. After a few gentle kisses and strategic graces of your breasts I whisper in your ears: "Baby I saw you get dressed for a while... you have no idea what Im about to do to you" to which you reply "Hmm, I saw you looking at me, can't wait for you to have me" As you said that I just looked at you in the eyes, deeply and carefully and rubbed my right hand between your legs...

You looked away, almost pretending like you didn't like it but you weren't moving hand away. You liked it. I could feel your warmth in my hand. The room was very cold, we were both definitely cold but your body was warming up and the fireplace wasn't even on.

My palm is now perpendicular to the ground and I'm rubbing between your legs with my index finger and its knuckles. At this point you were touching your own neck and I was admiring your beauty, getting an erection in the process.

Almost by magic the second I press my hand upwards, looking for that special moment that will take your breath away for a moment, the door bell rings. Room service! Its best if you go answer since my jeans would expose that I was very around. Honestly I was so hard it my jeans were actually annoying me. I lit up the fireplace and ran to get changed. Instead of wearing any underwear I just grab my grey sweatpants and come back as quickly as possible.

We sit next to each other and proceed to have our nice, fancy meal. We could feel the heat from the fireplace but all too faintly. We were still a bit cold but the warm food and the red wine was helping for sure. Maybe it wasn't but we told ourselves it was so we drank a whole bottle. After we are done I run to grab my iPod and play some music. When I come see you have yet another drink in your hand next to the huge window overlooking the mountain and the back of the hotel.

Magnificent view... the sun was setting, and we could see the mountains filled with snow, the grey colored stones and boulders adding an amazing color to it all. A majestic work of natural art.

I pour myself a glass of the best Merlot I ever had and come join you. Its definitely not the wine, its the smell of your hair and body that made me horny. I just don't get used to how yummy you are. I stand very close to you and grab you from behind. My arms wrap themselves around you and I place my head on the left side of your face, the same one I was kissing and teasing earlier.

I continue right were I left off... Ever so gently kissing, centimeter by centimeter, pore by pore. I chug the wine and place the empty glass on the table right next to the half empty second bottle. I continue to kiss you but now my hands and touching you all over your body. Fuck it feels so good...The shape of your body is truly unbelievable.

An hourglass would be jealous... Your tight, firm breasts feel so good on my hands. I massage them, squeeze them as my body presses against yours. I really want to make sweet, slow, romantic love to you... I turn you around, with my eyes closed, expecting your perfect lips to be placed on mine. I'm completely mistaken... you aren't there. What just happened? I look downwards or maybe I should say I feel you bellow me and when I realized what was happened I was astonished.

You had lowered my sweat pants and had already placed my hard cock inside your mouth. You were sucking it very eagerly, and it felt so good... You are normally so sensual and careful but right now you were pretty much on a mission so suck me and enjoy every single inch of my erection... an erection that was exclusively, as usual, for you. "Lay down over there" you order and point.

Wow... this is gonna be fun... I do as i'm told and I walk towards the fireplace and lay face up right next to it. My cock still very hard, its head was up to my belly button... i don't really remember being this hard in a long time... I was very hard when I was seeing you get dressed but I feel like an inch or two bigger...You stand over me and take your shirt off... What an incredible view... your body is magnificent. Love the color of your skin as much as its fragrance... you are simply delicious...

You stand by my feet and take your boots off and in the most sensual of ways you take off your sweat pants... No stripper has done a better, and slower job... fuck you are teasing me so hard. Your ass looks succulent... "Sit on my face" is what i'm thinking and without having to say a single word you do exactly what I'm thinking... Still with your underwear on you place you warmth on my face while your face was once again devouring my rock hard dick. Your hair was up but I could still feel the coldness of your big hoop earrings... actually teased a little... felt good.I tried licking, kissing but I couldn't get my tongue on your wet skin yet.... you were using me... using my face as your toy... teasing yourself with my mouth, my big lips, my nose... everything... just rubbing yourself on me over and over while you sucked me...

Not only were you sucking but you were ever so aptly using your hands jerking me off in perfect motion. I can't believe how hard you are making me. I need to have you.You lean forward and allow me to remove your panties but instead of sitting back on my face you keep moving a bit and shove my dick inside you... holy fuck you feel good... i've never felt a tighter pussy in my life... You are so extremely wet but its so tight... you've never felt so good before, fuck...

You look back at me as you move every so sensually back and forth, grinding on my hard cock... The sounds you make feel even better than your wet pussy lips wrapped around me.... your strokes are very long and hard, my cock coming out a couple of times but you immediately grab it like the expert you are and put it back inside.

"Spank me" you order me... so I do... your ass feels so good... I do it multiple times... you seem to really enjoy this, which I didn't know about you but it also seems to have triggered something... you are focused... its the only way I can describe it... focused on having an orgasm with me inside you... Oh my fucking god are the words that come out of your mouth... in and out... back and forth... stroke after stroke... circular motions... up and down motions, every fucking movement you can imagine... can't believe you haven't made me cum yet... "Fuck me please" you scream... I grab you hips with both hands and move you aggressively back and forth until I feel you quiver and shake...

We get up and I lean you up against the glass, with the incredible sunset as our witness... I press you against it with my cock inside you and continue making animalistic, sensual, delicious love to you... Your breasts against it... your hands against it and you can't control yourself ... you're searching for something for your mouth and you lick the glass.. so fucking hot... eyes closed... the harder I fuck you the more you scream and lick the glass...

Right before you make me orgasm I stop and take you over the dinner table. I lay your back on it and proceed to slide my cock back and forth with you spread your legs entirely apart for me... I grab the bottle of wine and pour the remaining liquid all over your breasts and abdomen and lick it all off... I kiss you and suck on your lips as I thrust deep inside time and time again. Until I can't take it anymore... Just looking at you is enough to make me explode...

I pull out and you do with me whatever you want.

Who knew wine and snow could be so hot?