From The Shadows I Saw

Story Info
It started with the proverbial car in the driveway.
1k words
2.53
36.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Well, there it was. The proverbial strange car in the driveway. I'd like to say I was surprised, but I wasn't.

The signs had all been there. The text messages I wasn't allowed to see. The conversations that ended when I entered the room. Her needing to work late. I hoped it wasn't true, but knew it was only a matter of time.

I switched off the ignition and coasted to a stop, hoping that stealthiness would be on my side. My sense of danger was tingling. My heart was pounding. I almost couldn't breathe.

I dried my palms on my pants. Then dried them again. My every nerve on edge. Vibrating with adrenaline. It was as if I were priming for battle.

That car in the driveway spoke volumes. The two had to be in there. I slipped in through the side door where no one would see. I took off my shoes so no one would hear. Then tip-toed through the kitchen, silently creeping toward the inevitable.

I wished I was wrong. I'd hoped it wasn't true. I wanted that car to belong to another, but my instincts were right. My ears did not deceive me. I could hear that she was with another.

The sounds of their tryst were unmistakable. Echos of hot labored breathing. A woman's sensuous giggle. A man's whispered pleasure. Two souls draped in rapture. Two bodies wrapped in each other. Their passion hanging thick in the air.

I crept passed the kitchen and peered out from the shadows. They assumed they were alone. I wasn't supposed to be there. My cock wasn't supposed to be hard either, but it was.

From the shadows, I watched. Their naked bodies bathed in the light of a candle. The man in my favorite chair. My wife on her knees. Her forgotten dress puddled around her feet. His fingers laced through her hair. Her head slowly undulating. His face contorting with pleasure.

Slack-jawed, I watched from my shadowy corner. She'd been infatuated with this man since the day she met him. She couldn't stop staring. She wouldn't stop flirting... all right in front of me. She made it no secret. I suppose she didn't care. She wanted this man, and I was powerless to stop her.

There I watched. Two lovers locked in passion. Wine on the table. Two glasses half emptied, both forgotten as easily as the clothes they no longer wore. I should have seen this coming. I should have put my foot down. I never should have let things go this far. I didn't ask to see this, but the tickets to the show were free.

Her hand stroked his thickness, gracefully twisting. Her lips lightly nibbled. Her head gracefully moved, gently gliding in circles, her tongue wetting the head until her head reached down, slowly taking him deep into her warm, loving mouth. Then up and down... up and down she went. Her hand upon his shaft slowly jacking, as if it were guiding the way.

Sliding back out, her lips momentarily paused at the tip, then her tongue wrapped around the crown for another loving swirl. She licked until he twitched, then she smiled. Back into her mouth it went, up and down, up and down. I could only wonder where she learned this. She'd never done anything like that for me. No doubt, she knew what he liked. I wondered if she'd been with him before.

The gift she was giving went far beyond sensual. Her movements smooth and deliberate. His breathing deep and slow. His hips rose and fell, keeping time with the undulating pleasure of her warm wet mouth. Up and down, side to side, round, and round, her head never stopped. On and on she went, quietly cooing, taking him deeper and deeper with each and every stroke.

Finally, she pulled up and stopped. She looked into his eyes, giving him a teasing smile. With a bit of kneading a glistening drop of precum appeared at the tip, which was quickly licked away by her savoring tongue. She wanted it badly. The taste seemed to excite her. My guess is he had been dripping into her mouth all along.

A bit more stroking, so slow, so sensual. Then with a sultry look she lowered her head, slipping him back in her mouth. Sucking him deeply... up and down... up and down.

Bound and determined to make him happy, she knows how to please him. Come hell or high water, she is going to make him hers.

Now she has him. Her head gently gliding. Her mouth fully sucking. He holds his breath. She looks into his eyes. His hips gently rise. Her hand milks his shaft. Then I hear the soft sound of "Mmmm" as she lovingly savors the taste of his warm and salty cum.

A few pulsating squirts and the deed is done. She slowly brings him down. Tenderly sucking. Looking into his eyes to gauge his approval. I am quite jealous. She's never once let me cum in her mouth. I can't believe she did it for him. It seems she even swallowed.

Rising slowly, she smiles. Proud of what she has done. She takes her lover's hand and he follows. They are coming my way. I am trapped. I didn't think she saw me, but she somehow knew I was there. She saunters across the room, her lover tagging behind like a toy on a string. Stopping in front of me, she curls her hands around my head. Pulling me close, she gives me a deep, sensual kiss.

Now I know. She still doesn't swallow.

Up the stairs she goes, dragging her man behind her. I hear them mockingly laugh. I'm sure something was said about me.

Back in the kitchen, I find a bottle. Wild Turkey; the best rot-gut money can buy. I take a swig, rinse and spit. Another swig, and I spit again. The taste is gone, but I rinse once more for good measure. Turns out I don't swallow either.

Then I sit gulping down whiskey. Questioning my actions. Reassessing my life. I should never have cheated. I should have kept my goddamn pecker in my pants. Soon we will be even, and she might even forgive me. As hard as it seems, I've already forgiven her. Still, the angst going through my head is almost unbearable, but I know I deserve this.

END

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers