All Comments on 'From The Shadows I Saw'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob240610 months ago

Yet more cuck garbage !!

Daggy1965Daggy196510 months ago

Even if a guy had cheated I don't see him putting up with that to save his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't waste your time! real crap!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bullsh!t

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is tagged as 'payback', but for what? I saw nothing mentioned to reference who was paying back who or getting paid back for...what? This is just another cuck story really. Just another example of an adulterous wife who feels entitled to treat her husband poorly and revel in his humiliation. I think the category should be renamed 'Tortured Love' for all of the mistreated sposes found here.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

He might deserve it, but we do not.

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

How stupid was this????

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg you actually wrote that Crap

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

??? Again with this nonsense fetish cuck tales ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Revenge. No one comes out ahead. Thay both suffer and might as well say "adios".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love and guilt have been portrayed so many times to disguise a weak spouse that they are unimaginative and boring. I suspect these reactions and emotions happen in real life however they are like doing something stupid more than once and expecting a different outcome. I started to fall for the misdirection, but even that didn't save the story line. so 2/5 and lame.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy10 months ago

fantastic writing!

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195510 months ago

I thought this started out to be a great story. But, it turned into a wimp, cum eating cuck story. 4 stars for the beginning, -2 starts for the ending. Grand total…2 stars.

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

Did he do it in their house and rub it in her face ( quite literally ).... then mock and laugh at her.....is that what makes it "even" ?

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

A kiss with his cum? F that, too far. Spit it in her face

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

There really needs to be more Cuck warnings with these types of stories as such, not even going to bother providing any appreciation.

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

Well, done. I wish I could write like this. That said, this wasn't the least bit erotic or arousing to me: I'm not a fan of cuckolding. I couldn't identify the the MC.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Loved it!! I will await chapter 2 where he is summoned to clean the lover’s cock after he’s fucked the wife!!!!!!

FantasyXYFantasyXY10 months agoAuthor

Notes from the author…

This story was a complete exercise in style . It was mostly built using short suggestive sentences instead of spelling everything out in detail, which was a struggle for me. The story plot itself followed just about every strange car in the driveway story I’ve read on Lit. Nothing new there. However, I do think the guy in this story coming to terms with the fact that he fucked up was a fairly reasonable twist.

Based on the comments so far, my assumption that this style of writing can be a become more emotional for many readers. The responses are more visceral that I expected, but considering how the wife got her revenge I’m not all that surprised. Please forgive me if you got caught up in this more than you wanted.

One last thing… For those who say the story tag of “revenge” is wrong, keep in mind that while most men often consider violence and harm as revenge, women go about it in a much more subtle, yet emotional way.

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

Should have been a warning. Gonna vote a 1 just to help pull your average down

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope, too much disrespect. Maybe he chested but he didn't kiss her after eating out his partner. Or actually do this disgusting thing in front of her. This "marriage" is done.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Yikes, that was bad…..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good writing. Also I love to see everyone that willingly reads stories in the Loving Wives category and then feigns outrage at this work of fiction. If they wanted something different they would read the erotic couplings, or romance sections. Probably the same people who watch star trek to point out the flaws in the science.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You can do better than this crap.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Nah no one ever gets over outright rubbing your nose in it. Just start new burn it all down and rise from the ashes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

@Anonymous Re: Payback. He had obviously cheated before, and either he confessed or she found out.

\

Revenge affairs are never good, but him getting hard and her snow-balling him are too much. Even if she HAD swallowed, he never should have kissed her after her lover came in her mouth. Of course her allowing him to come in her mouth, which her husband isn't allowed to do, is already a bridge too far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

that wasted 5 minutes i can't get back. Are you a cuckold yourself to write such dribble?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wild Turkey is not rotgut. Now you want rotgut, try R and R. Better to clean paint brushes in than drink.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

cuck shit, fix the tags

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OP, surrender your Man Card, now. Oh, you don't have one? Now, that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crock of shit. Luckily it was short. If this is your idea of a story you should get another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awestruck at how pathetic these characters truly are. ALL of them should be put down, for the good of future generations.

parenthesisparenthesis10 months ago

Whilst hating the premise of your story, I have to admit that it was well executed.

"She still doesn't swallow.". Yup. Now I get the 'revenge' thing.

straightshooter1958straightshooter195810 months ago

Cuckolding is a FETISH This belongs over there, no matter how well written. ICK

ribnitinribnitin10 months ago

well written, short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a lovely couple, what a bright future and sooo much Love is in the air and on the tongue too. Just wonderful.

This should have been an attempt to picture something… deep, emotions?!

Anyway, who tha fock cares about a bunch of creeps?! What a waste of time.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

trash

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wimpy cuck bullshit. Fix your tags.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonder why these femdom fetish-cuck tales keep getting so low evaluation feedbacks from the readers of the LW category. Thousands of the same plot, all with a whore wife, a weak monkey husband that will love forever his submission role, while his "lovely" wife can whore herself however and whenever she wants. This boring femdom propaganda is asphyxiating, stop it.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr9710 months ago

This seems like a textbook cuck fantasy. Why are there SO many of these pure cuck fantasies written? Maybe loving wives need to have a separate subgenre for these cuck fantasy tales.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Thanks y'all for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two wrongs don't make a right they just cause further upset.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think this is the worst thing you have written a lot of your story are bad but this is the worst

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
What

What a load of nothing

Wildbill1964Wildbill19649 months ago

REALLY??? How pathetic.........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not happening

Too much detail when he caught them And then the kiss!

Shit happens But he doesn't know to let it happen especially in his home!

Wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, was that lousy. Somehow that suggestification for what she does? Somehow that's a justification for him accepting it? That's pathetic. You need to get some mental help.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

And not for the final Jeopardy answer,,,, How many women have used a strap on in your hole? Too terrible to be pathetic.

moultonknobmoultonknob6 months ago

Worse than rubbish,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Szkoda komentarza na taki idiotyzm. Mniej niz 1 czyli 0

Chuckles1966Chuckles19664 months ago

There's still a lesson to be delivered, about the price to be paid for involving oneself with married women.

There's a strange junker out in front of the house....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Prosze, nie pisz więcej.

mfbridgesmfbridges2 months ago

You won 1 Star! Congrats

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Either one if them would be dead if I came home to this as there was no respect .

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

How the hell can this shite even get published minus 5 stars or finish the God dam story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...