All Comments on 'From Therapist to Bimbo'

by singmypraise

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

Wow. Original and beautifully done now I got to listen to everything cuz I'm impressed with you

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work. I believe that man would fuck his barefoot pregnant whore's ass though. Thanks again, that was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A phrase I have always wondered about is "good girl?" As a youngster it is a tribute for doing a good job by your parents and can include a pat on the head. As an adult it is degrading like "bimbo." I have found it is often used by the recipient of a blow job for my efforts. Like a child, a pat on the head can also be included. My parents certainly would not be pleased to learn their "good girl" now is naked on her knees sucking and swallowing for party guests.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"You want me to get down on my knees and suck this monster of a cock?" she asked. I usually couldn't say that much when on my knees. But like her, they didn't care about my education either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersingmypraise@singmypraise
Hi! You can call me "Sing." I'm an erotic VA, who is a classically trained actress. I specialize in dark, weird, humorous, and taboo work. You can find exclusive audios here: www.patreon.com/singmypraise You can find exclusive taboo audios here: www.gumroad.com/singmypraise...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES