From Tyro to Lothario Pt. 03

Story Info
Sister's provocative behaviour produces an outcome.
2.7k words
4.31
8.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Casiguapo
Casiguapo
13 Followers

This continues the story from part 2, which should be read first.

His relationship with Allie continued to flourish over the next few weeks, although his steamy sex sessions with her mother, Prof, continued as well. Prof seemed to be working through a number of personal fantasies, no doubt those in which her husband had declined to cooperate. On the other hand, Allie was relaxed and affectionate, different from her mother's aggressive sexuality. A particularly pleasant evening with Allie occurred a few weeks later, on a Saturday night when his parents had flown to Sydney for a conference. By coincidence, Kate had arranged to stay with a friend the same night. Allie came over for dinner. Michael fancied himself as a cook, and despite her initial reservations, Allie was impressed with his competence. Relaxing together in the nude in his bedroom after their first session of sex, an idea struck Michael.

Taking Allie by the hand he led her downstairs to his parents' bedroom, which featured a large dressing table mirror. The sight of their entwined bodies in the mirror as they stroked and fondled each other excited both of them. Their lovemaking had the realism porn clips lacked. Michael loved seeing Allie's labia spreading then gripping his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy, while Allie particularly enjoyed watching the reflection of Michael mounting her from behind and fucking her like a bitch on heat. A distant sound of a door closing triggered a moment's concern in Michael's mind that Kate might have returned, but Allie's exuberant love-making immediately chased the idea away. In contented exhaustion they returned to his bedroom, where they dressed for him to walk Allie home.

On his return he was surprised to find Kate watching a late night movie. She seemed rather down. "I thought you were spending the night with Lucy. What happened?"

"So did I, but after her mother phoned to check that we were both still there at home, her boyfriend arrived. I realised that I was in the way, so I left them to get on with things and came home. Lucy hadn't warned me, so I do feel a bit used."

After commiserating with her, Michael headed off to bed, thinking to himself that he could legitimately describe himself as well fucked. Next morning he was cleaning his teeth when Kate strolled into the bathroom, completely nude. Michael did a double take, but couldn't help noticing that her body looked really good — high firm breasts, well-toned midriff and great legs from years of tennis framing a patch of dark pubic hair.

"Please, Kate," he stuttered "Put some clothes on."

"Why? These days I sleep in the nude, and anyway last night you didn't mind Allie prancing around in the naked in Mum and Dad's bedroom."

Gobsmacked, it took Michael a few moments to collect his thoughts. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were around. Anyway, she's my girlfriend, not my sister. Can't you put something on, please. It makes me uncomfortable," He realised he sounded if he was pleading.

She looked at him for a moment as if she was going to ignore his request, then shrugged and returned wearing a loose fitting housecoat, which made him even more unsettled. Not only did her housecoat remind him of the one worn by Prof, which had become an invitation for immediate steamy sex, but the knowledge that Kate was naked underneath made her seem much sexually provocative than just seeing her nude body. He felt that he'd been subtly out-manoeuvred, as he could scarcely tell her he'd prefer nude and if he suggested more modest attire he suspected that she would simply refuse.

A few nights' later Kate settled herself down beside him for a pre-bedtime chat. She was wearing her housecoat, which had become her usual clothing when she first got up in the morning, and when she was ready for bed in the evening. While Michael had to some extent become used to it, the frequent flash of an exposed boob, or the glimpse of her muff as her belt loosened, had proved disturbingly arousing. Leaning against his shoulder, she put her hand on his, and murmured in his ear, "I'd like you do me a special favour".

"Sure, what do you want?" he responded immediately, without much thought.

She seemed surprisingly diffident. "You know I've never really gone out with anyone seriously, so I'd like to learn a bit more first. I want to see a live dick, and I haven't anyone else I can ask. It's no big deal, you've already seen me in the nude."

"I don't think that's a good idea," he demurred, but the twitch in his cock was undermining his principles.

"Please, I'll just look."

With a sigh, he slid his pyjama shorts down his thighs. To his embarrassment his cock started to grow. Kate was clearly fascinated as it became erect. She could not help reaching out and putting her hand around it. Michael felt it throbbing at her touch. "Stop, please," he begged but his body was giving the opposite message. Kate leaned forward, and licked the tip, which twitched in response. Realising that Michael didn't have the willpower to resist, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked vigorously. He laid back, unable to resist the pleasure, closing his eyes. There was a brief pause and a sudden shift of weight on the bed as Kate repositioned herself. He was conscious of his cock entering a warm cave. Opening his eyes he could see Kate riding his cock, at the same time sliding her housecoat off her shoulders.

"No!' he struggled to say, as he felt Kate tightening her vaginal muscles around his cock. She leaned forward , taking his hands and pressing them against her breasts. Her felt her rhythmic contractions around his cock as if she was milking it.

"God, that's good. How did you learn that?" he groaned.

"Just Kegel exercises on the internet ,"she explained. "I wanted to make sure you couldn't escape easily. I've been practising with a carrot. It good to know it actually makes a difference."

"You shouldn't be doing this," he expostulated, "You're my sister."

She smiled. "True, but I've always fancied my big brother, and I couldn't help noticing how you you've been checking me out all the time after seeing in the nude, particularly when I flashed you some boob. Anyway, watching you making love with Allie on Mum and Dad's bed made me so horny that I went off next day to the family planning clinic for an IUD.I was determined to see if I could seduce you. That's where internet sites like Literotica provide such good ideas."

Knowing when he was beaten, Michael felt he had no choice but to lie back and enjoy the experience. She leaned down and kissed him, while he stroked her breasts and pulled her nipples, making her groan with pleasure.

"I was so envious at first when I saw Allie enjoying sex with you, but I'm not trying to take her place. All I want is the opportunity to have my fair share of you, but I'd like to be 'primus inter pares'. That shouldn't be too hard — just think of me as being like the convenience store, open 24/7". Michael looked at her in amazement, not knowing whether he should be taking her seriously.

Next morning Michael was still wondering if it was all a dream, when Kate confirmed her intentions. Bursting into the bathroom as he was drying himself after his shower, she slipped off her housecoat. Bending over facing the mirror she wriggled her bottom at him.

"Time for a quickie - get your dick in me!" she said, lasciviously. Clearly there was no way his cock could refuse the offer, so he slid with pleasure into her warm and welcoming pussy. Once buried to the hilt he reached forward to pull her nipples.

"God, that's good," she said enjoying watching their reflection as he pounded away.

They settled into a routine of occasional love-making in the bathroom where Kate would often sit on the edge of the basin cabinet, spreading her thighs The cabinet proved just the right height to allow Michael to slide in with the minimum of fuss. Alternatively, he would enter her from behind, allowing both to watch in the mirror as he reached around to tease her clit or pinch her nipples. If he wasn't too tired in the evening she would often suck him to hardness Sometimes, if she felt he was struggling to ejaculate, she would switch to the reverse cowgirl position and, after stroking his balls, thrust her forefinger deep into his anus. More often than not he would come like a steam train.

A month later Allie advised him her father was returning. A text from Prof confirmed that she still expected her usual Wednesday morning visit, even though her husband, Sam, was due around lunchtime. After giving his cock a welcome suck, she insisted, "You'd better fuck my poop tube as I don't want to let him in me when I'm a newly buttered bun. And no bites or scratches either — he's not a complete fool."

After a rather more restrained session of sex, Prof suggested he take a shower. Unwisely, she decided to join him. Michael could not resist pulling her backwards to rub against his tumescent cock. After a few minutes teasing her clit with one hand while stretching her nipples with other, both could not resist the natural consequence of the foreplay. As she turned around and thrust her tongue down his throat, he lifted her up, pressing her backwards against the shower wall. With both hands under her thighs he was able to lift her sufficiently high enough to slide her down onto his rigid pole. They fucked violently. While her weight was considerable, with her legs locked against his backside, and her arms around his shoulders he found her position challenging, but bearable. Prof came with a cry biting the side of his neck. Remembering her earlier command, Michael refrained from following suit. He was aware that love bites take time to fade.

Two days' later Allie sent a text to invite him to dinner to meet her father. Prof had suggested he come to her office as soon as his late afternoon lecture finished, which was generally shortly after 6pm. She would drive both of them home, picking up pizzas on the way. Being expected, Michael knocked on her office door, and was invited in, closing the door on her instruction. The lock snapped shut. He was surprised to see her in a smart tailored jacket and skirt. Noting his surprise she explained that she worked one afternoon a week as a consultant for a city legal firm. She gestured for him to come around the desk to stand beside her. Standing up, she gave him a sexy kiss, then rubbed her hand over his crotch, squeezing his cock.

'Just a minute, I'll order the pizzas," While holding the phone with one hand she gestured for him to undo his fly, then reached in to free his cock from his underwear. The pizza order confirmed, she dialed home. "Hello, darling. I've ordered the pizzas. Michael and I will be home in about 20 minutes. How about making a salad? Great! See you soon. Love you."

Ending the call, she turned to Micheal whose cock had already stiffened from her one-handed attention. "Get those pants off so I can see Willie. Sit down on that chair. We've got 10 minutes before we have to leave." She pointed to the straight backed chair facing the desk. Immediately she unzipped her skirt, laid it carefully on the desk, then rolled down her tights, leaving herself naked from the waist down.

"Ah! What a great way to relax after a hard day," she said rhetorically facing him and straddling his knees as her cunt slid down his hard cock. "What a find you've become — I'm almost in love with Willie."

Knowing that there were still colleagues around, she tried to moderate her groans of pleasure as her rode him. It was not long before she gave a deep sigh of success. Fortunately his orgasm came almost immediately after.

"Time to go."

Driving to her house after collecting the pizzas, Michael could not resist asking if the "sloppy seconds" that her cunt would have offered to her husband as his welcome home a few days earlier had caused any problems. "Fortunately no — I told him my twat had shrivelled like a prune after months' of neglect, so I'd had to use extra lubricant. I'm sure he didn't have any idea that the lubricant was your cum. Maybe I'll offer him a second serve tonight. Oh, before I forget, he doesn't know you're sleeping with Allie, so watch what you say."

Dinner was an informal affair. Seated between the two females, and opposite Sam, Michael was determined to make a good impression, but he found the situation increasingly surreal. He could feel the toe of Prof's shoe stroking the side of his leg, provoking a stirring of interest between his legs. When Allie leaned over and gave his cock a friendly squeeze under the table he struggled to retain his composure. While Sam regalled them with interesting stories from his experiences in Afghanistan, Michael couldn't help thinking of the irony of the situation. Prof had declared at their first sexual encounter that she knew better than to shit in her own nest, but here she was flagrantly ignoring her own advice as she talked cheerfully to her husband with her twat full of her daughter's boyfriend's cum. What's more, she appeared to be revelling in the risk she was running. He struggled to concentrate even though he realised that Sam was appraising him critically to determine if he was a suitable friend for his daughter, but with so many distractions he doubted that he was making the best of impressions.

After coffee Allie announced she had further study to complete, before the first of her university entrance exams in the morning. Michael appreciated that there was no opportunity for sex, even if he had been in the mood. Allie did offer to give him a quick blow job, but he declined, knowing his cock would still be coated with slippery cum from her mother's cunt. Wishing her well, he returned home, where Kate was also studying late for her exam the following day.

He awoke the next morning with a start, rather later than usual, to find Kate kneeling beside his bed, her hand under his sheet, stroking his cock. She was dressed in her school uniform, but holding her panties in her other hand.

"I've got an exam this morning. I need your cum in me as a good luck charm." Finding he was now erect she moved the sheet aside, lifted up her skirt, swung her leg over him, and settling her pussy over his cock, began to ride him vigorously. He climaxed first, but a few seconds later, pulling his hair savagely, she came with a sudden jolt. Lying down on his torso, she relaxed briefly, panting quietly.

With her head beside his, she whispered, "It makes my day to go to school after we've made love. You're my talisman. With your cum inside me, I feel I've got something the other girls would die for. Even the bitchy year 12 girls can sense that I almost pity them, so they don't even try to give me a hard time. They know I've got something great that they haven't." With a final kiss she stood up, pulled on her panties, and headed off, the picture of an attractive, fresh and innocent schoolgirl.

Lying back, half asleep in a state of post-coital relaxation, Michael could only marvel how his circumstances had changed over the past six months, a time during which he had evolved from a nerdy, callow, sexually diffident youth to a relaxed and confident young man. Now some of his more attractive fellow students were eyeing him with apparent interest, and even a number of his mother's friends seemed to be appraising him in a speculative fashion. Life could scarcely be better.

Casiguapo
Casiguapo
13 Followers