From Vanilla to Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Nate gets pulled into the world of BDSM.
3.4k words
4.53
17.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like any other day. After Nate had collected his office clothes and lunch into his backpack, he biked away from his condo building on his way to work. His bike rides allowed him time for his mind to wander hither and yawn and this morning was the same. The usual mental meanderings started with the how close he had come to defaulting on his condo mortgage last month. He had been out of work for almost 9 months and his savings were totally depleted before he landed his current job. The money was flowing again so his worries didn't overwhelm him.

His thoughts drifted back to what had happened at the office yesterday. The power company was involved in a month long fund raising drive for local charities and as such, they had a number of volunteer events that employees could take part in. They had hosted a sandwich making event where employees assembled ham and cheese or peanut butter and jelly fixings into bagged sandwiches that were then delivered to local food kitchens. It was a little ridiculous, but it was a good opportunity to mingle with people from other departments. Usually, Nate spent his day behind his desk writing code or documenting processes and not interacting with many people beyond his team and his boss. At the sandwich making event, dozens of people were there from all over the company.

There were people from all different backgrounds. Young, old, workers, managers, executives, men, women and every ethnicity imaginable. While everyone was waiting to get started with the sandwich assembling, he stood around a little awkwardly. His team was late arriving and since he was new, he didn't know anyone. One of the HR ladies that was at his orientation session last month came over and chatted with him briefly, but then her co-workers showed up and she wandered off with them. It was a few minutes later that another lady came over.

As he learned shortly, her name was Sandra and she was in upper management somewhere. The conversation had started cordially with her introducing herself and asking how long Nate had been with the company. She was quite pretty in a sophisticated way. She looked to have some Asian features, so it was difficult to guess her age. On the surface, she looked to be in her early thirties. She was about 5 cm shorter than Nate, had long black hair, and clearly worked out frequently. Her business skirt showed off her well defined calf muscles along with wonderfully shaped hips and waist. Her blouse had a v neck line that hinted at a modest and perky chest and although he couldn't see her arms, her handshake left no mistake that she had some solid arms to go with the rest of her toned body.

Nate wasn't fazed by her looks. As a frequent gym goer, seeing gorgeous women wearing revealing attire was normal, so he was able to maintain his composure quite easily. During the conversation, people around them milled about until at one point, they were separated from the nearest person by several metres. It was at that point that she said it. It was fast and casual and almost missed.

"You should come over to my place some time soon. I think that you'd look fantastic naked, tied to my dungeon's ceiling."

Nate's face had gone blank. Did he just hear what he thought he heard? "Um, did you... what? I think I misheard you."

"I said you should come over to my office some time soon. I think you'd have some fantastic ideas that are tied to my computer's desktop feel."

Nate blinked. That... didn't.. sound like what she said. It was only a momentary pause before he opted to convince himself that he had indeed mis-heard her. He relaxed and nodded, "Sure." He paused as he looked at her sly grin, "Well, let me know when is a good time and I can come by."

"Super. In that case, I'll call you shortly. Talk to you soon, Nate," she said as she stepped away and blended in with the crowd. He spent the rest of the sandwich making event in a distracted state, wondering if he had mis-heard her. Was she serious? Did she want to have him tied and naked? Wasn't that a sexual harassment thing? Is it still sexual harassment if it's done by someone as pretty as her? What would that be like, to be tied up by someone he had just met?

Nate pushed the thoughts aside as he was finishing up his bike ride. Once he had his bike put away, he walked through the halls to the locker room. The office had no shortage of nice looking women and he was sure that on more than one occasion, he caught one or another of them staring at him. He was a good looking guy, without a doubt and at the office, the business casual dress code allowed him to choose smart, crisp shirts and trousers. It wasn't intentional, but the clothing definitely showed off his body nicely. Some of his team members had made comments about his appearance, which felt a little odd to him, but it was nice to be noticed. While he thought about it, he realized that at the sandwich making event yesterday, his table was all women except for him.

His day dreaming was inevitably interrupted when he arrived at his desk. The open concept office made it easy to move around and collaborate with other team members. While he worked on another web app for the company he was suddenly attuned to the fact that there were an awful lot of women from the office walking down the aisle where his desk was. They walked by in pairs and in groups talking quietly as they did. He hadn't noticed this much traffic before today. He donned his earbuds and did his best to fixate on his computer screen. It was mostly working before his phone rang.

"Hi Nate, it's Sandra. I need you to come to my office. I see on Outlook that you don't have any meetings, so can you come over right away?"

He checked his calendar and she was right. "Ok, can do. Where's your desk?"

It was five minutes later when he was at her office door. Vice President Sandra Chu. He had no idea yesterday that she was a VP. He knocked.

"Come in, please."

He entered. The office was huge. It was dominated by a large oak desk with a plush leather chair behind it. To the side was a couch and a work table. On the other side of the desk was a series of shelves with a myriad of books and journals on it. Sandra looked up and smiled at him. Today, her suit jacket was hanging on the coat rack near the window, leaving her in just a sheer, what looked like silk, blouse. He could see a hint of a lacy black bra strap peeking out from below her collar.

"Please, come in, grab a chair. I need your help with this website," she said as she motioned to the screen.

Nate walked around the desk and grabbed a visitor's chair as he did. He pulled it under his butt as he sat himself down beside her and looked at the screen. He could smell a light scent of perfume as he drew next to her. The website was Amazon, but what really sent a jolt through him was what products she had set up in a comparison shopping table.

"I can't decide which of these products would feel most appropriate. What do you think?" she turned to Nate to see his reaction. She had three different types of metal manacles on the screen.

"Uhhhhh...." Nate's speech failed him. He wasn't sure what to say. One set was a pair of smooth wide metal cuffs with a recessed locking mechanism on the opposite side of a pair of hinges. The cuffs were attached to each other with a short chain permanently fixed. A second pair were a traditional pair of police handcuffs with a short chain connection them. The third pair looked like something from the Spanish Inquisition. Thick smoke black metal bands with a heavy hinge and a second guides with no hinge pin that would be used to secure them. It looked like a rivet would go in there except the product came with a nifty cylindrical locking pin so it pretended to be a permanent cuff, but in fact it was still removable.

Nate managed to compose himself and decided to confront this situation with a pragmatic answer. Clearly he had heard her correctly yesterday, but cowering and being weak would not be the best response right now. Without overthinking it, he responded, "Well it depends on what you're going for. If you're looking for that immediate feeling of helplessness, then the police cuffs are the way to go since the person in them is incapacitated so quickly."

He paused, "These first smooth ones probably provide a more romantic experience. These last ones though," he pointed at the medieval cuffs on the screen, "Those ones scream 'abandon all hope, you are owned' because they look heavy and permanent."

Sandra was nodding and smiling subtly as he gave her his answer. "Yes, you make some good points. Although, I disagree with you on these second ones. I actually have a pair here. Just a second." She leaned over to the lower drawer of her desk and pulled it open. Nate got a quick look and there was more than just a single pair of cuffs in there. There were two other pairs of cuffs, one huge cuff that looked big enough for someone's neck, a couple of gags, one or two whips and a blindfold. She quickly plucked out the pair of cuffs that looked exactly like the ones on the screen. Who has a draw full of stuff like that at the office?

"Here we are. Put these on," she said as she deftly removed the key and handed the cuffs to Nate.

His eyes darted between the walls of the room, the cuffs and her smiling, confident face. He couldn't do this. He had just met this woman, it was at work, gees, she was a VP. This whole situation screamed of trouble.

"Look, do you like your job here? If you do, then you'll be a good pet and do as you're told. Or do you want to hear what I'll do to you if you don't?" her smile had changed to something more sinister and he knew that he was in deep trouble here.

He nodded and reached for the cuffs. He picked them up. He pulled the locking mechanism out of one of the cuffs and opened it up. He slipped it around his right wrist and closed the band. Once the cuff was closed, he pushed the lock into it's place and with an audible click, the cuff was locked on his wrist. He pulled the other cuff's lock out of place and opened the cuff.

"uh uh, not in front, in behind. Actually, let me help you with that," Sandra said as she plucked the lock out of Nate's hand and stepped behind his chair. She expertly pulled his arm around behind the back of his chair and threaded the cuff through the bars of the seat back. With one smooth motion, she clicked the lock into place on the cuff and Nate was suddenly locked to the chair.

"Now then, romantic, you say, hmm? I suppose. If I do stuff like touch you and play with your senses, then that would be romantic," she leaned forward from behind the chair. Her hair played down over the side of Nate's face and draped over his shoulder. Her perfume was somehow more powerful now and he could feel the heat of her body right next to his. Her hands ran softly down his arms and then back up and under his shirt sleeves. "Yes, very romantic to feel your hard body. So firm and muscular and just begging to be owned by someone who knows how to control men."

She removed her hands from his shirt sleeves and moved them down to the bottom of his shirt. She moaned softly as her hands rode up, under his shirt to his stomach and then to his chest. "Yes, so firm."

Nate squirmed slowly as he wasn't ready for all of this so quickly. Her aggression was catching him off guard and it was definitely making something else very firm, very fast. He could feel his face blushing at his sudden predicament.

"I see that you agree with your initial assessment, yes?" her eyelashes dipped as she stared down at his package straining under his trousers. Her hands followed her eyes and in a moment one hand was rubbing his package over his trousers while her other hand undid his button and zipper.

Finally, with his trousers opened, her hands cupped and squeezed his member and his balls. "Sandra... please.. no"

"You don't like this? Because it sure seems like you do. It's pretty difficult for you to deny that to me," she retorted as she continued to rub his package.

Nate blushed harder and continued to squirm.

"Fine, let's see if you still think this is romantic," she replied as she abruptly removed her hands from his body and stepped back. She leaned over and pulled out a gag from her naughty drawer.

She studied the gag for a moment. "Well, Nate, I have a couple of meetings back to back now and I don't have enough time to sort you out, so you'll need to stay here," she stated matter-of-factly as she roughly shoved the ball between his teeth and proceeded to buckle it tight behind his head. "I'll only be a few hours. And I'll know exactly where you are the whole time," she grinned as she dangled the cuffs' key centimeters from his face before clipping it onto a necklace that had been hiding under her blouse. She dropped the key back under shirt so it was nestled in between her perfectly shaped breasts.

"Still romantic?" she chuckled as she turned and headed for the door. Nate watched helplessly as her cute little ass disappeared out of the door. A moment later he heard a pair of clicks as the door was locked from the outside.

If someone had told Nate last week that he'd end up handcuffed in a VP's office, he wouldn't have believed it for even a moment. Now he sat there in a chair, handcuffed, gagged, his trousers undone and a raging erection. This was not how his day was supposed to go. He twisted his wrists in the cuffs from side to side. There wasn't much give while his arms were pinned behind his back. It was probably just as well anyways because the edges of the cuffs dug into his skin as he twisted his arms.

He gave up on twisting and resorted to trying to push the gag out of his mouth. Chewing on the ball only reinforced the helplessness of his situation. The ball was huge and the strap holding it in place was along the outside of the ball, so it was seated deep in his mouth. Because of its size, he couldn't get it out and around the strap. After working the ball against the strap for a few minutes his jaw muscles were fatigued and aching. He slumped in the chair for a moment. At least his erection had faded.

Nate renewed his efforts as he twisted and squirmed in the chair. He was able to stand forward enough that he could've stood up and carried the chair somewhere, but he couldn't get a grip on the back, so it was going to rest on the chain between his cuffs. He tried this once, but the amount of pain that the cuffs delivered to his wrists was significant and there was nowhere to go anyways. He set the chair back down and sighed.

He couldn't do anything. There was no escape, he couldn't read anything, and there wasn't anything for him to do with his hands. All he could do is sit and wait. And wait. It felt like hours had passed already but it was probably only five minutes since Sandra had left him here.

Nate spent the next couple of hours switching between recalling what she had said to him at the event yesterday and trying to distract himself by looking out the window. Naked? Tied to the ceiling? Of a dungeon?! Clearly this woman was familiar with bdsm. And not just by reading about it or looking at pictures, but she seemed like a practicing, genuine domme. Nate knew what it was about, but had never engaged in its practice. It was just something that other people did. Now, it seemed, he was in that scene too. No, not by choice. If it wasn't by his choice, then he wasn't really in the scene, right?

"How much longer is she going to be?" he wondered to himself. He could feel a rising need to go pee. Squirming in place helped a bunch, but annoyingly, he was getting a reaction erection from having a full bladder. This was definitely not what he needed at this point in time. He tried to ignore it initially, but as time wore on, Nate was having to resort to shifting back and forth to try and find a way to quell the rising need.

It was approaching lunch time and his discomfort was getting out of hand when he heard a key slide into the lock of the door. With a couple of clicks, the door opened and Sandra strode into the room, "And how is my little toy doing?"

She smiled mischievously as she rounded the desk and gazed at Nate's obvious erection. "Oh, so you did enjoy yourself while I was gone, hmm? That is fantastic news!" She put one hand on the back the chair, leaned forward and put her other hand on his crotch. The key on her necklace popped out of her blouse and swung tantalizingly close to Nate's face as she stared at him with her large almond eyes.

"I suppose you want this?" She glanced down towards the key. Nate nodded, trying not to seem too eager. "Well alright then."

She stood straight up again, releasing her touch on his junk, but keeping her body right next to him. She pretended to pout as she meticulously unclipped the key from her necklace. Once it was removed she crouched down to his cuffs and in a few moments, unlocked one of the cuffs. Stiffly, Nate leaned forward and threaded his arm and the remaining cuff through the chair's frame. Instinctively, he rubbed his wrists for a few seconds before lifting up his hands to unbuckle his gag.

Sandra stood up and stepped back, waiting for Nate to ask him for the key. Once the gag was out of his mouth he cycled his jaw while he placed the implement on the desk. The next thing he addressed was zipping up his trousers.

"C-can I remove the other cuff, please?" Nate asked quietly as he lifted up his arm with the cuff still attached to it.

"Only if you address me as Miss Sandra," she smiled gleefully as she held the key up.

"Please Miss Sandra, can I remove the other cuff?"

"Oh pet, how can I say no when you beg so nicely," she grinned as she reached up to his wrist and quickly unlocked and removed the cuff. "Hmm, maybe next time, you should kneel and beg with more enthusiasm." She put the cuffs on the desk and waved to the door.

"Ok, that's all for today, pet. Please see yourself out and I'll call you when I need you to come over again. I don't think I need to say it, but if you breathe a word of what happened here, your days at this company are over," that sinister smile had returned to her face indicating a resolve that made Nate uncomfortable.

Nate kept his eyes cast on the floor and nodded, "Yes Miss Sandra." He stepped out of the office, closing the door behind him. He paused and suddenly wondered why he had addressed her as Miss Sandra just then. He rubbed his wrists as he looked down the hall and started walking back to his desk. For some reason, it felt like there were more people looking at him now. Did they know? Did she tell them? How else would they know? Had this happened to other people at this company before? This just happened, they couldn't know, right?...