From WeWork to WeFuck (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Lila and I have a hot summer at the WeWork office in Austin.
1.6k words
4.69
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of summer in Austin, and walking down Congress Ave. in dress clothes was a journey through hell. I stepped back into the cool office tower, walking toward the bank of elevators that were surrounded by pink granite walls.

The sweeping skyline view on the 15th floor seemed at odds with our tech startup's tiny WeWork office. Every step on the wood floor echoed down the hallway as I made my way toward our claustrophobic, four-person space.

I rounded the corner at the same time as Lila. We almost ran into each other, stopping after we barely kept from dropping everything in our hands. Both of us recognized each other.

Lila was 28 and toned, with stunning brown skin and flowing black hair that reflected her Egyptian-American heritage. She wore heels that day, despite having legs that already never seemed to end. A white silk blouse hugged her luscious tits and flat stomach, while a dark navy pinstripe skirt rested just above her knees.

Her smile was warmer than the scorching concrete outside, and her smooth lips were hotter than hell. "I haven't seen you since Kayla brought you to that party!" she said. "We haven't heard much from her. How is she?"

"I wouldn't know," I explained, not wanting to think about my ex, who was part of their friend group. "We broke up last year."

"Sorry to hear," Lila said, her face lighting up as she changed the subject. "So, you work in this Wes Anderson-themed hustle cult fishbowl, too?"

My smirk was probably obvious. "I can't believe it's designed to look like The Life Aquatic. It's cramped like a submarine, so why not?"

We kept talking for a few more minutes. Lila told me that she managed a marketing business that was a few doors down from my office. Somehow, we had been there a couple of weeks, but missed each other. We parted ways and promised not to be strangers.

It was late afternoon when my phone lit up on the desk. I hoped it wasn't a stupid Slack bot. Or, even worse, one of those WeWork community messages that drove me insane. Lila's name seemed to hover on top of the screen, above the noise.

"I have a question," she wrote.

I wasted no time responding to her. "What's that?" I added an "eyes" emoji.

"We talked all night at the party. Then, I never heard from you." I thought back to her short skirt and black top at the party. I remembered her perfect stomach, enticing cleavage, and freshly painted toes when I thought about her afterward.

"I was with Kayla. When I told her we talked, she said you were crazy, and didn't want us speaking again."

"The truth comes out. What did you see in that red-headed manic pixie girl?"

With the benefit of hindsight, I knew she was asking a great question. "You have a lot of the same friends," I wrote back. "Maybe help me understand the differences between you and her?" This time, I added laughing and upside-down face emojis.

I sat at the desk, waiting for one of those beautiful hands to reach through my phone and throttle me.

"Some things are better seen," she wrote back. A moment later, I felt another buzz from my phone. It was an image. I made sure that none of my coworkers were in the same room, then opened it up.

Lila was wearing a black lace corset-style bra, with thin straps that led up over her shoulders. I wanted to squeeze her perfectly shaped tits through the sheer fabric, almost salivating while I stared at her dark areolas. I wanted to taste her nipples, which were large enough for me to easily swirl the tip of tongue around before sucking on them.

"I can see a difference," I replied. "But I need to see more before I can be sure."

"There's a room at the end of the hall, past all the offices. The one with a shower in it, on the right. I'll present all the differences there at 4:45."

I looked down at my watch, checking the time. I waited nearly 30 minutes, feeling myself grow harder. I knew there was pre-cum leaking out of my dick, which was now bulging in my dress slacks.

My heart raced as I walked down the hallway at a brisk clip, using my key card to get past a locked door. When I tried my card on the room that I thought Lila was talking about, I realized it was locked from the inside. I sent her a message to say I was there.

Lila unlatched the door, opening it just enough so that I could slide through, and then locked it again. Her tits threatened to pop out of the navy cami bralette, and she wore panties that matched them. The navy skirt had already been cast aside on the floor, but her heels were still on.

"Can you see the differences now?" She turned around to put her well-toned ass on display for me. It was larger than Kayla's, and I could imagine the sound of her ample cheeks slapping against me while I pounded away at it. "I hope you can."

I ran my hand along Lila's skin, and pushed her up against the wall. I reached to unclasp the bra, and her tits were freed about the time as my lips pressed against hers. It wasn't long before her dark red lipstick was smeared all over my neck, and we were sucking on each other's tongues like horny teenagers. Or, maybe like two horny adults at a party, right before sneaking off somewhere. My thoughts wandered to what would have happened if we'd just found a room to fuck in.

Lila worked magic with her hands, gradually undressing me until I was only wearing my collared shirt. I had kicked off my dress shoes, and she reached into my boxer-briefs, squeezing my dick and rubbing a little pre-cum around on the head before pulling it free.

She dropped to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking it until I would burst if I were any harder. Lila knew exactly how to flick and swirl her tongue around the head, and where to squeeze. My knees grew weak while watching her spread a huge wad of warm spit up and down my shaft, sighing as she used it to jack me off.

Then, once I was aching for her, she stood up and turned around. Lila stood next to a table, hiking up one leg. I knew what she wanted, walking up behind her and letting my cock glide across the perfectly smooth skin on her ass, leaving just a little of her own spit behind.

I felt Lila reach for my dick, guiding me past the lips, which were already soaked. My hips couldn't help but thrust forward. We both trembled as we began fucking each other. We forgot that we shouldn't be loud, her moans bouncing off the walls and driving me to rearrange her insides. I reached around, using a finger to play with her pussy as she kept grinding against my hard cock.

"You should have taken me home and left Kayla at the party," she said, edging the head of my dick with her slick lips. "You could have fucked this pussy the whole time."

I started pounding her even more relentlessly, without a care in the fucking world. She leaned into my dick, her pussy gripping it, squeezing and releasing with the perfect rhythm. I ran my finger over her asshole, and Lila moaned as it began to twitch. I kept playing with it, teasing the nerve endings at her threshold, watching myself disappear inside, over and over. Lila's flood of cum lined her already slick hole, and her pussy clamped down on my dick.

"Cum inside me," she said. "There's nothing to worry about. Just get that pussy. Mark me. Fuck me like you wanted at the party. Fuck me the way you know she could never have taken it. Make me your slut."

The pressure kept building in my dick, and then I pushed it in as deep as I could. Lila took the hint, grinding away on it again, practicing a dance with moves that she knew would make me explode inside her. I nearly collapsed with wave after wave of pleasure as Lila tightened and relaxed her pussy around my cock, methodically milking what felt like every drop out of me.

Lila was all business as she got dressed, telling me to hurry up. I picked up my dress slacks, discovering my watch in one of the pockets, realizing that we had somehow been in there for well over an hour. Was anyone trying to get in? We'd never have noticed.

I looked over at her, now fully dressed, looking like the professional she was. I knew that she was also filled with my sticky load.

"What are you doing now?" she asked.

"You mean, after work?" I nearly laughed, the absurd reality of what just happened sending warm shivers all throughout my body. "I need to do a few more things, but I don't have any real plans."

"A few more things meaning more work?" she asked. "Fuck that! We're going out right now."

Lila unlatched the door, checking to see whether the coast was clear. I followed behind, passing by some strange after-hours sales event in the kitchen area. We walked briskly down the stairs, making our way to the elevators. The clack of Lila's heels echoed with every step she took.

TO BE CONTINUED...