From What I've Tasted of Desire Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's mouth skirts here and there, leaving sloppy kisses and red scrapes from her teeth, her heart thrumming harder between her legs with every sound Hester makes. She finds her navel, nipping at the soft skin just beneath it.

Hester giggles. "You do like to bite, don't you?"

"I told you I wanted to taste you," Anna says, words coming out breathless. "I meant it."

Hester's eyes turn dark - wanting - and she pushes leisurely off the headboard, finger beneath Anna's chin to pull her closer. "Then show me."

Anna swallows around the arousal that's clogged her throat, watching Hester lie back once again before slouching down the bed a bit, knees parting invitingly. Anna wants nothing more than to delve into the thatch of dark hair, neat and trimmed, yet surely hiding treasures worth more than gold.

But memories of her time with Robert come unbidden into her mind. She remembers the feel of him as he slowly made his way to her desperate center, torturous and mean, making her whine with frustration for relief - for his touch.

She wants to do the same with Hester, taking her time and inching her way down and across trembling thighs. The musky scent of her is heady and overwhelming, invading Anna's every pore, pulling her in deeper and making her grow bolder.

With a gentle stroke, Anna runs her fingers over Hester's center, curious and tentative, Hester's hips rising and rotating languidly, as if beckoning Anna closer. She has no choice but to heed it.

She uses her thumbs to spread apart Hester's folds, marveling at the true beauty of a woman. The fact that it's this woman though, makes her blood run hot through her veins. Nose nestled against her, Anna blows lightly, cool air making Hester's hips jerk as Anna watches in fascination as her muscles contract, her wetness glistening in the light. It makes her mouth water.

"Oh, your a tease," Hester groans with mock disappointment, eyes closed as she pets Anna's head. "I'll pay you back later, love."

"What do you call it," Anna asks with a naivety she hopes Hester doesn't hear, before experimentally sucking on a fleshy outer lip.

Hester lets out a long gust of breath, heel settling against Anna's back. "Cunt, love. It's called a cunt."

Unable to hold back any longer, Anna flattens her tongue, lapping up in a hard, heavy stroke against Hester's weeping slit. Her hips tilt towards Anna's, and she can't stop herself from reveling in another taste of this warm blend of copper and salt, letting it coat her mouth.

"I like the taste of your cunt," she mumbles into Hester's flesh, not even sure if the other woman hears her. But Hester's broken sighs and soft mewling has Anna's own cunt sopping and crying out for attention.

She continues licking with her eyes closed, just enjoying the taste and smell and presence of Hester sinking into her very core. Until she feels fingers beside her nose, circling furiously. Looking up, Hester's head is laid back, breathing harsh as her chest and neck beginning turning a beautiful shade of pink.

"What are doing?"

Hester grunts, legs quivering. "It feels good," she explains, words stuttering out between whimpers. Her other hand glides tenderly behind Anna's head, pulling her closer. That's all Anna needs to understand, listing forward to take this magical little nub in her mouth.

Anna's eyes flick up in amazement as Hester disintegrates beneath her, her responses changing from vocal to physical. Her fingers fist in Anna's hair with one hand, and claw at the sheets with the other. Her throat is bared as her body undulates in a primal dance, breasts shuddering. It's mesmerizing, and it spurs Anna on, sucking harder while she caresses the opening of Hester's slick cunt.

Anna loves the way her smoky voice deepens to a near baritone when she suddenly grunts, a sheen of sweat glistening across her body as she tugs Anna closer, till all Anna can do is suck open-mouthed as Hester grinds and ruts against her face with abandon.

And then she breaks, strangely silent, but no less provocative, mouth open wide and body tight as she clings to Anna.

When finally Hester loosens her hold, Anna rests her forehead on her stomach, trying to catch her breath as Hester does the same. It's beautifully intimate, Hester's thighs warm around Anna as she combs mindlessly through Anna's hair.

Anna peeks up, only to see Hester looking down, a face of serene calm and relief. "Come up here with me," she purrs, lips quirking up at Anna in that lopsided grin that all Hester's.

The bed dips as she crawls up, allowing Hester to press her head on her sweaty chest, fingers smoothing contentedly down Anna's hair once she does. She hears the beat of Hester's heart under her ear, each thump mirroring her own, and while she counts them she doesn't notice as her world begins to drift away until she's fast asleep.


12