Ravished Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful virgin girl is ravished by powerful men.
777 words
3.61
97.1k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There once was a girl living on the land of a lord of a nearby castle. She was in her early twenties. She was part of a community of peasants who took care of and harvested the land for the lord. Her own parents had died when she was just a child. Friends of her parents had taken her in, and she grew up to a beautiful young woman. Her face looked as if it had been carved by angels, with large deep-brown eyes, and she had incredibly full wavy almost black hair that reached till her buttocks. But it was her build that truly made her special. She had the most slender, perfect figure you could ever imagine, with high collarbones, small but full breasts, an extraordinary narrow waste which flared out widely again at her hips, on top of long elegant legs.

One day she was working in the field along with her fellow villagers. It was harvest time. The long, ripe corn ears waved in the warm summer wind.

Together with the other villagers she moved through the cornfield to pick up the harvested bunches of cut wheat. She had a large, wide basket on her hip and wore a long simple dress with bellsleeves that fitted snuggly around her body. It was of a modest and rough material. Only the neckline was finished with a broad rim of a contrasting fabric, this border circling around the back of her neck and coming together in a deep V between her breasts, and going down all the length of the dress down the middle. Around her waist was a girdle loosely tied around a ring in the middle, accentuating her slender waist, with the spare lengths of the cloth the girdle dropping down the middle of her dress to the floor.

She was collecting wheat when she heard screaming. She looked around and saw that her fellow villagers who were working in the field by the road came running towards her, back to the village. Behind them she saw riders, galloping with drawn swords and flaming torches. They were being attacked.

As she looked around she saw how two of her fellow villagers were hacked down by the riders. The women were being chased and she saw how two girls were dragged into the forest bordering the wheatfield and the road where the riders just have come from, and pulled to the ground.

In a rush she turned the other way and ran towards the buildings as fast as she could. She had to make it back home to ensure her foster family was safe. One of the riders galloped through the cornfield when he saw a the girl with long black hair running. She moved as elegantly as a nymph and her dress flitted around her body, accentuating her extraordinary narrow waste. Not to speak of her long black hair that fluttered in the wind behind her. 'This one was special', he thought to himself. He had to have her.

Terrified the girl looked back and saw the rider coming after her, galloping straight in the path in the cornfields through which she had tried to make her escape. She made a sharp right and ducked between the corn ears. She heard the rider coming after her but she ran without looking back. One of the cornears slashed her face on her right cheeckbone, but she didnt even feel it. When she came out of the field by the sandy village square, she seemed to have shaken the rider off. Panicked villagers ran around and a few riders had already reached the square and were herding the peasants together. Frantically she tried to move around the square to reach the stone house where her foster family lives.

As the bashed through the door she saw her two little foster brothers standing in the middle of the room, holding each other and looking at her wide-eyed, terrified. 'Come!' she said. 'Everything's going to be alright. Let's see if we can find a hiding place in the kitchen!' Taking the boys by the hand she rushed towards the kitchen, hoping they would find a hiding place there with the opportunity to make a swift escape through the back door when things went ugly or when the village went quiet again.

'Stay here!' she whispered when she had put the boys in a cupboard under the stone counter, and she rushed back to look for the other members of her foster family.

As she flew through the door she stood eye to eye with two of the riders, standing in her living room.

***

To be continued...