All Comments on 'From What I've Tasted of Desire Pt. 07'

by ceset

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just binged this story and genuinely surprised there aren't any comments re when the next installment will be posted - this is brilliant and sincerely hope the author has not abandoned this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ceset, please come back and finish your brilliant story - I must know what happens when Hester came home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read this dozens of times. Please, give it an ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh. My. Goodness. First you made me Google Drucilla, now I'm dying to know what happens here! 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please finish this story - it's too brilliant to abandon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really rare that I run across a story this good! I have to say I'm really not into bisexual stuff but the way this was written, I don't even mind. One can only dream of meeting two people they can fall in love with simultaneously (I can't believe I just said that!) I mean wrote that...LOL! Please continue this story as I'm totally enthralled!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope all is well with the writer and that the story will be finished? I'm too invested in the characters and must know what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your writing! I hope you'll come back and finish this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG!!! Love the character development and whilst I'm also not usually into bisexual/lesbian stories, I have to agree with previous commenter - this story is just so smoking hot, I'm not even bothered. I love all three of the characters and can't wait to see where this goes. I genuinely hope that you'll finish this story as it would be crime to tease us with your gifted writing and then leave us all hanging :) Please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear lord! It's been a long while since I read a story this delicious on Lit. @Ceset - it would be a crime not to finish this story as the journey you've take us on is so enthralling and we don't want to forget these amazing characters you've created. I pray you come back to us darling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is a true gem on Lit and I really hope you'll come back to finish it!

cyberonincyberoninalmost 2 years ago

I rarely comment but wanted to let you know I think you're a brilliant writer and genuinely hope you'll continue this unusual and extraordinary story 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeez Luiz - Girl, where you at? Don't leave us all hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous