From What I've Tasted of Desire Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you," he questions strictly, using the grip he has on her hair to yank her head back, her pink lips, which he's about to fuck, part with a gasp. "Do I need to remind you who's in charge, pet?"

She drags nails down his thighs and he knows he's lost to her. "Of course not, sir. I'm your good girl, I swear. I still need you to teach me."

Running her palm back up his thigh, she touches him again, though this time it's all hesitance and uncertainty. Robert releases his hold on her, combing through the strands and pushing them behind her ear, and she purrs in contentment at having pleased him.

But she truly is unsure, he realizes, for all her bluster. His sweet pet. But his swelling cock is all she needs to bolster her confidence, body scooting closer. He can't help but hiss as he rests an arm on the nearby mantlepiece, already enjoying this entirely too much, and she's barely put her mouth on him.

Her big brown eyes are round, examining him with reverence while she handles him with such care. Her hand slides slowly up from the base toward the head, warm and dry and gentle.

"It feels lovely, pet," Robert encourages as his tip beads with precum, and her eyes spark with curiosity.

"It gets wet too," she says with a bit of awe. She touches it lightly with a swipe of her thumb, smearing it around, making him grunt. She doesn't even seem to hear him, invested as she is in this new experience. She's such an earnest, attentive girl, playing unselfconsciously with his cock, and he thinks he may just die right here and now.

When more precum blurts up she shuffles closer on her knees, hazily he thinks how he should've warned her to get a pillow before they began, but the thought all but disappears the moment she leans forward and kitten licks across the slit.

She makes a face, nose wrinkling and making him chuckle. He pets the back of her head fondly, having the sudden urge to kiss her. He'll save that for later. Encouraged by his happiness, she leans in again, this time licking up the side with a flat, hard stroke of her tongue from base to tip, before experimenting with swirling around the head and feather light tickles across the underside.

"You're doing very well. Such a good girl." She coos as she trails kisses along the length of him, cheeks flaming at his praise. "Such a sweet mouth, so eager to please me." His sharp eyes notice her wriggling body, thighs pressing together hard, trying to ease the ache that's surely building there.

She licks broad and wet on his underside, face tilting up as she does so, showing off her chin, slick and shiny with spit, and he resists the clawing urge to well and truly fuck her mouth. He doesn't want to scare her, and besides, he's rather enjoying this little learning session. It's definitely making this one of the more erotic times anyone's ever done this.

Finally, she closes her lips around him, red and glistening, the head of him lost in the heavenly wet heat of her mouth. "Fuck, Anna."

As wonderful as it feels, Robert can see how unsure she is with this new experience, not doing much of anything except sliding the rough smooth of her tongue against him.

"Suck on it, pet," he directs, "but be careful with your teeth."

Anna tries, the fluttering draw around him nearly undoing him. But it's only after a few more times she remembers she can move her tongue as well, alternating between them. The soft pulses of her mouth are enough to strain the tenuous grip he has on himself, nearly snapping. With a deep swallow he drops his head back, his thumb caressing the crown of her head.

"So good. It gets easier, Anna. Just give yourself time to get used to it."

She does, adjusting to the thick mouthful, experimenting more and more, and slipping lower as she goes. He continues to praise her, pet her, enjoying the contented little sounds she hums around his cock.

He doesn't have much more left in him, not at all prepared for the sight and feel of his little governess with her wet mouth around him like he thought he was.

"Up and down, pet," he orders breathless, fingers grasping her hair as he begins to slowly pull her back before sliding her back down, watching hungrily as the length of him disappears past her lips. He forces her down a little deeper each time until he feels her gag-reflex, letting up to allow her to breathe.

But she's only gone for a moment before she's on him again, sucking hard and letting him use her mouth as he wishes, his hips pumping as he holds her head. He's close, and his mind is a bit fuzzy, but even so, he tries not to choke her. But it's those last desperate thrusts that leave her gagging, squeaking around his cock in surprise.

She's able to keep most of his cum in her mouth, a bit of it dribbling out the corners and down her chin, and then she's pulling off of him with a gasp, chest heaving as she licks at her lips. Sitting back on her heels, she grins up at him, chest and face pink with exertion, lips and chin shiny with saliva and cum. So indecent and obscene and fucking beautiful. He wishes Hester were here to see it.

Anna wipes at her chin, turning down with a shy, embarrassed smile. But that just won't do. With a hand under her chin, he raises her eyes to his. "That was wonderful, Anna."

She releases a nervous giggle and he bends over, kissing her hard and deep, tasting himself in her mouth. Her needy groan vibrates through him, and he thinks this is the perfect time to reward her for such a perfect performance.

Before he can return her to the bed however, they're both broken from their lust filled daze by a slam of a door from down the stairs.

"What was that," Anna questions. He doesn't miss the sudden jump of fear in her voice, her hand grabbing for his wrist.

"That," he starts with a foolish grin, "would be Hester."

12