All Comments on 'From What I've Tasted of Desire'

by ceset

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

This is very well done, I confess I haven’t read all of this. It’s incredibly intense and dramatic and I found the characters to be very plausible and relatable, it was easy to empathise with Anna’s character.

The reason I stopped reading is more of a personal one, I love Reluctance stories but blackmail and bullying is a huge turn off for me. It’s relatively easy to predict where this kind of story leads obviously there are different options/ directions that it could lead to but she’s likely to end up as a victim and that is more than a turn off For me. I guess I’m going to have to put this on hold for now and wait and see what direction you take. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic find

Omg please continue this story, the emotion is so real and the story itself is quite interesting. Love it!!

cesetcesetalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys for the comments! I really appreciate it. I do have more of this story already written, I’m just trying to figure out this site, it’s very different than the others I post in

LPSTARRLPSTARRalmost 4 years ago

Oh, heck yeah. This is some good shit-- some sexy and explicit Jane Eyre vibes going on right now.

Some nice little details you've left too, just enough to make me curious about a few things I'm sure you'll elaborate on eventually. :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
perfect

absolutely amazing, I'm in love! all the perfect categories together for me! cannot wait for a part 2 x

IvymarieIvymariealmost 4 years ago

Great beginning to what I hope becomes an epic story.

It's very exciting to read new and talented authors here. I hope you have many more stories for us to indulge.

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 4 years ago
Bravo

Deep, dark and delicious. You leave no detail spared. I’m used to CNC and this is a tad darker. I feel for Anna’s degradation, but there is also power to her. Hope she realizes it. Simply cannot wait to see what you have in store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grrr

This seems like it should be in the BDSM category, unless in the end it doesn't end do well for the wolf ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story! I'm so excited to see more of Anna and Robert. You did a fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot! Can't wait to read on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous