All Comments on 'From Wife to HotWife'

by headguru

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our first MMF was wonderful, likely because we were highly selective in picking the guy who would join my husband in fucking me. Perhaps it was too good for me because I now demand a threesome at least several times a year. My husband is no longer thrilled by it, but he let the genie out of the lamp. Keep writing.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Very naughty, hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As bad as it gets in this category . One star .

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Nothing new in here...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Today must be the day of worthless Sci-Fi and garbage cuck stories that continue to get worse as I scroll. 1*

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Thats the way a threesome should be, everybody enjoying the hell out of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She sprouts a baby bump; but whose is it? Part II?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband and I went down a similar path. Our sex life was never better. About twice a month our bull Mike joined us. Went on for many years. I highly recommend all wives give it a try.

larrycandolarrycandoover 2 years ago

Loved the cum filled pussy licking.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The creampie eating, hotwife sharing cuckold tags tell all of this new author’s addition to the demise of LW that I need to see.

hornycarolhornycarolover 2 years ago

I liked it. Our first MFM threesome was with our best friend.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Slurping other dudes cum and cleaning the cock are gay, put this in the homo category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* for this garbage. Only cucks and whores would favor this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*-nothing more can be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first two sentences and went to the end to give it a one star rating. Hate willing cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: the anonymous whore who demands a three some twice a year. I hope your husband grows a set and sends you packing. Who needs a whore for a wife. A cuck maybe? He's not thrilled about it and still let's you do it. What a fucking wimp, a disgrace to the human race. As to story, one star. Wish there was a negative scale.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

I hate the cum filled pussy licking. Why doesn't the husband just admit he wanted to give the guy a blowjob? Why turn the wife into his porter to carry the guy's cum into his mouth?

I actually enjoy wife sharing stories. But that's for wife sharing, not cum swapping with her afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see part 2 with baby makes 4

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow the first story from a freshly renamed cuck writer and its a by the numbers cuck story. Such a shocker.

Too bad for you I put in more effort to comment then you closeted boys do when you put your mental illness to pen.

Oh and every anon below saying how great it is, got divorced within 2 years if they actually had done it in real life. Out of every one hundred that claims they did and had a great life...95 have divorced. Well actually most just lie, like you do to yourself about your homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sensual & erotic!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I like that Bob left so the couple could reconnect. Hot story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the sharing idea/theme but you lost my interest when you started talking about eating cum out of the wife. If you are turned on by eating cum you might be gay and maybe should just write about men giving blow jobs and that seems like it should be under gay sex instead of loving wives.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was it really worth the effort, to skew the ratings in your favor? This shit sucks, and most readers rate it as such. Your phony ratings and filtering of the comments is laughable. The only person being fooled is the fool writing this garbage. It should be in Fetish. Its great Fetish material, so why deprive all the other perves of your great writing skills and imagination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As one female commentator said her husband and their bull have threesomes several times a year and he is no longer thrilled about it but the genies outta the bottle ... so I guess it’s tough shit hubby and she’ll fuck him often while you reluctantly help her , yet you get nothing out of it ! Why in the hell would somebody introduce a third party in the act of copulation with their wife , the fact is she gets more and more each time and you get less and less . In fact she loses respect for the hubby and even a little lost is disastrous, not to mention the loss of self respect and feelings of inadequacy. Why do you think the commentators hubby is not happy with the situation any longer but it still happens anyway ? Because she doesn’t respect or honor him and his wishes any longer and has taken control of their relationship in what used to be an equal partnership perhaps ? Why play with fire ? You'll end up burnt !

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Can an author "author" his won ratings? Is it possible to "doctor" the ratings?

I'm curious why this one has a high rating when it is nothing but a below average cuck story.

No I didn't read this. Stories like these are junk and I'd rather read commentaries.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iameasel is such a deranged fool. First as he tries to gaslight the authors by saying they are using different names, when in reality he is the one with dozens of accounts (warhamer; Impo64, sbrooks, 26thNC, whackdoodle)

And then his ridiculous claim about people who do this getting divorced. Every single study ever done on this has proven that couples who enter this lifestyle have divorce rates less than half of the US national average. That’s because there is no cheating. Which is one of the biggest causes of divorce. His making up stupid statistics to try to get others to thinks like him is really quite pathetic. Think about, people come to a category about wives having sex with others to actually read stories about wives having sex with others. The fact that he posts his deranged comments over and over all day long clearly points to his mental instability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was pretty good. Some good sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story very much. Much of it rings true with my own experience. Having and MMF threesome has never caused any problems for us, only pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is about parts of my life - maybe the best parts! Thanks for the telling.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

Hot story. I fantasize about my wife doing this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After being married for six years and having 2 children my wife and I used AFF to fulfill my fantasy of watching her and her wanting a bigger cock. But it was very important for us for him to take STD tests. I wasn't allowed in the hotel room but got to watch through a video chat. After he finished with her, he left, and I went up to the room and got sloppy seconds. It was such a turn on for me, smelling and tasting another man on her. We use him about once a month now and our sex life has never been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How are this story, the wife, and her husband the same?

All three blow

'nuff said

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Hoping that Bob breeds her married pussy…. Nothing hotter than cumming in another man’s woman. Especially if she’s fertile, and unprotected!

If she’s truly a good wife, she’ll make her husband wear a condom when he fucks her, till she’s pregnant, so that they know that the baby she’s carrying isn’t her husband’s. Or possibly do what a former lover of mine did…. She loved her husband and didn’t feel right cutting him off or forcing him to wrap up while I wasn’t. So she simply only allowed him to fuck her ass, where his cum was useless, while I continued to fuck and cum in her unprotected pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this story. Great writing headguru!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story...would love to have my wife in that position! Big fantasy of mine to have her fucked over my face so I can see his cock while they fuck and can clean her after he cums!

dick_hardendick_harden3 months ago

Fantastic story. I loved it.

And i love the moralizing morons who write that they didn't read it but they hate it and gave our one star and this sort of thing leads to divorce.

26thNCuck nailed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous