From Wife to HotWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We switched up positions, leaving Catelyn on her knees. Now Bob was in front of her, pulling her face down onto his cock as I slid my dick into her very well fucked pussy again. We fucked her between us for about 10-15 mins until Bob cried out that he was cumming.

"Grab her head and shove your cock in her throat so she eats it all!" I said.

Bob did exactly that. Grabbing a handful of Catelyn's hair with each hand he pulled her face down on his cock as he pushed into her mouth at the same time. He groaned and started cumming in her mouth. Stuck as she was on 2 cocks, she had no choice but to swallow all of his cum. I couldn't hold back and rammed into her, shooting her full of yet another load of hot cum. She moaned as she finished swallowing and I finished filling her pussy up.

Finally, we all fell back exhausted. Bob got up and started dressing, while we talked a little. He thanked us for an amazing night and headed out. I looked at my beautiful wife. She has started the evening as a regular housewife and was now a full-fledged Hotwife having taken another man's cum in both ends! I loved her more than anything in the world. We kissed, with me tasting Bob still in her mouth and fell asleep still smelling like sex and dreaming about all we had done.

12