From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Mika's new life begins to become more clear.
4k words
4.38
26.2k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puremaster
puremaster
152 Followers

Sorry this took forever to write the next chapter, such is life. This is the next chapter in the continuing story of Mika's transformation from a nice little wife to a complete cock slave. It picks exactly where the previous story ended, so if you haven't read it I would suggest going back and reading "From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 1 and 2" in order to get the gist of the story.

As I had said in my previous installment, I am no way a professional erotica writer, and simply do this as a means to let out fantasies mixed with some hot real life experiences. With that said, I appreciate your comments/criticism, some of it was very helpful and hopefully each chapter I write is better than the previous one.

If you don't like cuck stories or anything like that, then well don't read it. This has elements of that.

Chris sits quietly in the car a moment longer as he hears Jason bellow out for him to follow. He finally regains his senses and gets out of the car and follows Jason and his wife into Jason's home. He steps inside and finds a beautifully immaculate household, everything in its right place.

As he ventures further inside he finds Jason standing in the living room with his beautiful wife on her knees looking up at him.

Jason looks over and sees Chris come in and then turns his attention back to Mika. "Little slut, we need to go over some basic things now that you are my property, do you understand?"

She looks up and nods. "Yes."

He shakes his head in response. Reaching down and cupping her chin to make her look up at her, "No, it's 'Yes Master' from now on. Am I clear?"

She quickly nods her head in response, "Yes Master." Jason releases her chin and looks back to Chris and motions over to the couch. "Take a seat man, relax."

Chris goes and sits down. A moment later Jason comes and sits next to him on the couch. He smiles and relaxes, looking back over at Chris, "You want a beer?" Chris shrugs and nods in response, "Sure."

Jason eyes Mika kneeling there, "go get us two beers slut."

Mika nods, "yes Master," and quickly hops up and takes her cute ass over to the kitchen. Chris keeps watching dumbfounded as his sweet beautiful wife acts like this man's pet as she moves around. Jason takes the moment to turn his attention to Chris, "how are you feeling man?"

Chris is wondering himself how all this is making him feel. "I don't know. On one hand it's crazy to see my wife act like this for another man and on the other, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen." Jason chuckles and nods. "Yeah I can imagine that it's a bit of a brain twist."

Mika comes back with a bright smile on her face as she moves over to the couch and kneels down between the two men, holding up their drinks, "here you are." They both take their drinks while Jason reaches down and pets her like a puppy, "good girl."

Jason picks up a remote and turns on some music. He looks back at Mika "on your feet slut, give us a nice striptease, you're going to need to be a stripper around here when you entertain my friends. Let's see what we're starting with."

She nods and moves up to her feet. She bobs her head a few times to get a sense of the beat and then starts to move her hips. Mika spins and twirls, getting into the music and shaking her cute ass as she starts to peel her dress off slowly.

Jason looks back surprised with how fluid Mika is moving, "Wow."

Chris chuckles as he watches his beautiful wife. "She took dance for years when she was younger." Jason nods and admires the beautiful girl dancing, her dress dropping and exposing her luscious body. "Noted. That's going to come in handy."

He watches as Mika dances completely naked now, just in her heels. As Jason takes a sip of his drink suddenly they hear the doorbell ring. He looks up in a smile as Mika and Chris both look surprised. Jason looks up at her, "Mika be a doll and get that would you."

She looks back for a moment before reaching down to pick up her dress to put it back on. Jason shakes his head "did I say you can get dressed Mika?"

She shakes nervously, "no Master." Jason nods and gestures for her to go. "Then off to it pet."

Mika spins on her heels and nervously moves over to the door. She gets the front door and opens it to find a large burly black man, covered in tattoos from head to toe standing in the doorway. He looks down at the petite naked beauty and grins "well well, Jason found a winner alright."

He steps inside without a word from Mika who is blushing in embarrassment. He gets a good look over every inch of her and then reaches out his hand for her to shake, "I'm Ron." She blushes at how awkward it is to shake a strangers hand while she stands completely naked but reaches over and shakes his hand, "Mika."

He nods "well why don't you take me over to your owner cutie." She looks back up at him, surprised she knows so many details about her. She nods and steps forward to lead him back into the living room. He takes the moment to reach down and smack her ass, making her squeal and move a little faster.

They move back into the living room where Chris looks up in shock at this large man following his wife into the room. Ron smiles and moves in to shake Jason's hand. "Good to see you bro. Man your new bitch is hot as hell."

Chris watches, hearing this complete stranger talk about his wife like that. Jason chuckles and nods "you have no idea man, this slut is on fire, and she's a total whore for black cock." He looks back at Mika, "isn't that right slut?"

Mika, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, looks back at nods. Ron grins at the pretty little slut, "seriously man?"

Jason nods, "yeah, here let me show you." He curls his finger to Mika, "come here."

She quickly moves over closer to Jason and Ron. Suddenly, Jason reaches down and slips his hand between her thighs and starts to rub her, feeling her juices soak his fingers. He brings his hand back and holds it up. His fingers glisten in the light, soaked in her sweet juice.

"This whore is drenched man, all the time." Chris keeps staring at Jason's fingers, can't believe how wet his wife is from being displayed like this. Ron takes notice and gestures to Chris, "who's that guy?"

Jason smiles, "oh that's her husband, don't worry about him, his wife belongs to me now." Ron laughs at that and turns his attention back to Mika. Chris just shakes in his own embarrassment and Jason's authority.

"So what can I do for you brother?" Ron asks as he keeps his eyes on Mika.

Jason pulls Mika closer to him. She steps closer as he looks up from his seat and remarks, "bend over slut." She shakes but bends over closer to Jason, who responds by reaching behind her and pushing her down more so her sweet ass is pushed up high.

He takes his finger and makes a circle right above her cute ass and looks back at Chris. "I want her marked right here." Mika almost jumps up in surprise if not for Jason keeping her bent over.

Ron nods and moves closer, getting really close to Mika. Reaching down and placing his hand right where Jason is indicating. "Great, her skin is nice and smooth too, this will look great." He responds as he looks her over, taking a moment to cup her ass and squeeze it.

Chris stares as these two men have their hands all over his wife, discussing her like a piece of meat. Finally he has to pipe in "I'm sorry Jason, what are you talking about? What mark?"

Jason smiles back, "my mark Chris. I mark my property so everyone knows who she belongs to." As Jason explains, Ron takes the moment to move his hand lower, feeling Mika's soaked pussy and starts to rub her with two fingers before sinking them into her.

She cries out with a moan as Ron casually fingers her as they all chat.

Chris eyes widen as this tattooed man casually fingers his wife like it's nothing. He turns back to Jason "what kind of mark?"

Jason moves his finger back to the spot he marked before, "My man Ron is going to write 'BLACK COCK PROPERTY' right above her cute little ass." Chris stares in horror as he hears that, "No way Jason. Listen I'm ok with everything else but you can't tattoo that on her. She can't have that marked on her forever."

Jason just casually nods and removes his hands from her. He suddenly pushes Mika back up to her feet, causing Ron's fingers to slide away from her.

Jason just leans back in his seat. "I completely understand Chris." He looks back to Mika, "well it was wonderful meeting you my dear, I wish you and your husband all the best."

Mika and Chris both look back confused and shocked. They stay silent for a few moments before Mika finally speaks up, "Master? I...I don't understand."

Jason looks back up at her, "Mika, if you're mine, then you are truly mine. I will be as respectful as I can be of your husband and your marriage, but if you are my slave then I need to have the ultimate say, on what happens to you. That's the only way this works for me."

Mika is almost shaking now as she looks back pleading, "please Master I'll do what you say, I don't want to leave." Chris looks back at her, "honey, please..."

Mika suddenly leans into Chris, her eyes locked with his. "Hun please, I have to do this, I need this, please understand." He looks back into his beautiful wife's eyes, sees the need in them. He wants to protest and stop this right now, but seeing how much his wife wants this he can't bring himself to deny her. He just nods, "ok sweetheart." She looks back into his eyes, loving this man for giving her all of this. She leans in and kisses his cheek and then turns back to Jason.

Jason smiles at the pretty little whores eagerness. He glances to Chris, "so we're all good then?" Chris reluctantly nods. Jason turns his attention back to Mika, waving her closer to him once more. She quickly comes close as he reaches up to push her down onto her knees once more.

He calmly unzips his pants and pulls out his fat black cock again. He looks down at Mika and snaps his fingers pointing at his cock. She understands exactly what that means and leans forward, opening her cute mouth and taking that big cock in between her lips. She starts to slurp and slide up and down along that fat shaft as Jason lets out a groan of pleasure.

As he enjoys the pleasure of his pretty slave he looks back up to Ron and motions, "go head and take it out bro, enjoy the whore before you get the work started." Jason looks over to Chris and nudges him, "mind making some room for him, it's a lot of work he has to do and he needs to relax with your wife's mouth before he gets started."

Chris looks back speechless but gets up and moves further away as Ron comes and takes his spot on the couch. Mika peeks up with her mouth full of Jason's cock and notices Ron taking out and stroking his very large black cock. Not as long as Jason's but even thicker.

Jason strokes Mika's hair and pulls her up, "go ahead little slut, take care of our friend here." She nods and quickly moves over to Ron and opens wide. She engulfs his cock and starts to slobber as her lips stretch around it and she moans more as she pushes down and fills her cute mouth with it. Ron growls in delight as he strokes her hair while she bobs up and down on his cock.

"Fuck this girl can suck cock." He leans back enjoying the pleasure and turns towards Chris for a moment, "has your wife always been this great a cocksucker?"

Chris looks back in embarrassment a moment. "I'm not really sure, I mean she's always been good at it but she hasn't ever really sucked me off that often." Ron chuckles at that and grips Mika's hair, yanking her off his cock and looks down into her eyes, "is that right whore, you don't give that mouth up to your husband?"

She looks up too timid to answer and averts her eyes to Jason a moment. He smiles and nods, "answer him my little slut, no secrets here." She nods and looks back up at Ron, "no, I actually never really liked sucking cock much before." As she answers she leans back to Jason and starts to lick his cock up and down like a fat lolipop.

He smiles back down at her as she strokes her hair, watching how much she loves it. "Mmm but you love sucking black cock don't you sweetie?" She blushes and looks up and nods as she kisses his cock some more.

Ron stands up, stroking his fat cock as he moves behind Mika, reaching down and smacking her ass again. He looks up at Jason, "mind if I take her pussy?" Jason tosses his head back in that moment as Mika takes his cock back in her mouth and grunts out an answer, "ah be my guest bro." Ron grins as he moves down to get into position, pushing Mika's legs open as he gets a good view of that sweet pussy.

He stares at it a moment as he strokes his cock, "man that's a fine pussy." He moves in close and starts to rub the head of his fat dick up and down her slit, hearing her moan in response. Jason grins as he feels her moans over his cock and pets her more, "mm my someone is very eager."

Ron smiles and then pushes his hips forward, thrusting his dick into her sweet little pussy, feeling her stretch and open for this girth as he moves in. She squeals in response as her tight pussy is invaded, and she leaks her sweet juices all over it. So wet and hot she starts to suck Jason harder and faster as he growls in response. Ron sees how excited she is and starts thrusting harder. It doesn't take long till Mika's cute little body is being pounded between the two large black men.

Chris looks over in shock as his sweet wife is being tossed between these men like a fuck toy. She squeals and moans and bounces between them as he looks over at her. She peeks in his direction a moment, and he can see the lust and need in his wife's eyes as she gets exactly what she needs. Suddenly, she begins to shake and quiver between them until she cries out and cums hard. She squeals with her mouth full of Jason's cock as she keeps rocking back and forth and gushes all over Ron, soaking his cock as she cums hard.

Ron grins and keeps pounding her sweet body as he looks back up at Jason, "fuck man this girls pussy is drenched and it feels amazing, this is the best whore you've ever found." Jason responds with a grunt as he reaches down and grips Mika's hair and pulls her down onto his cock, "oh fuck she is and she's mine for good." He finishes that by growling and cumming into her sweet mouth as Chris keeps looking on speechless.

Mika's big brown eyes look up at him as her cute mouth is filled with his warm seed and she starts to swallow up every drop. Jason smiles back down at her as he watches her swallow, "that's a good girl. Get every drop." She moans in response and sucks like a hungry little whore and gets it all.

This all just gets Ron more excited and he feels that he's close. He starts to fuck Mika even harder, making her petite body shake and bounce from the force of every thrust. Chris watches as she gets fucked like a rag doll and leans a little closer, looking over at ron. "Hey take it easier on her a bit."

Ron looks back in a sudden flurry of rage, "shut the fuck up. Don't tell me how to fuck a whore." He looks back at Jason, "can you believe this fucker?" Jason chuckles and looks back over at Chris who is still shocked by the rage. "It's cool man, trust me I would never let anything bad happen to my property, she is in very good hands with me." He reaches down and pulls Mika's suckling mouth off his cock and smiles down at her, "you know that right my sweet little whore?"

She looks up and eagerly nods back, "yes Master." He grins and turns back to Chris, "so don't worry really, and I don't want to hear another word of protest about what we're doing with her. She is my whore and I know what's best for her." Chris just stays silent as Ron gives him a shit eating grin before picking up the pace, feeling right on the edge as Mika cries out again.

He smacks her ass as he fucks her, giving it to her good as she cries out in delight. He growls back to her, "ready whore? Ready to have this little cunt nice and full?" She whimpers and bounces more with a nod, "yesss give it to me please Sir mmm."

He smiles and smacks that ass one more time before pushing in deep and unloading his hot cum deep into her sweet pussy. "Ah fuck yes," as he reaches forward and grips her hair to arch her and pump her deep.

She looks back up at Jason as she takes it all into her before he releases her and she falls forward onto Jason's lap. She breathes hard trying to recover as Ron slips out of her pussy, leaving his cum dribbling down her thighs as she leaks.

Jason reaches down and cups her chin, tilting her to look up at him as he leans down and kisses her deeply and then pulls back with a smile. "You did very well my little slut, I'm so proud of you." She smiles, so happy to have pleased her Master and wiggles in joy, "mm thank you Master."

Ron grins watching that as he takes a step back. Jason reaches down and pulls Mika up onto his lap and curls her to him. Chris keeps looking as his wife looks completely infatuated with her owner, cuddling with him.

Ron moves closer to Chris and lightly smacks him on the shoulder, "hey sorry for getting pissed at you before bro, your wife's pussy is something else, just got lost in it ha." Chris, still humiliated from it all just nods, "it's cool." Ron nods back as he watches the sweet girl some more and then asks Chris, "so you staying for her getting the tattoo and what not?"

Before he can answer that he will, Jason barks out, "no he won't." Chris looks back in surprise and so does Mika, but Jason calmly explains, "sorry Chris, I think you've seen enough, I would like to continue this night without you. I think it's best that Mika gets used to being completely under my control without you here." Chris looks back at Mika who gives absolutely no protest.

Chris looks back at Jason, "oh c'mon I won't make any trouble." Jason nods but remains stern, "I don't doubt that Chris, It's not about you though. Mika getting my mark on her is a very intimate and personal thing. I wanted you to be here to understand it was all happening, as I am about to mark your wife for life. However, this moment is something to be shared between me and my slave. It is not something to be shared with her husband. I need you to understand that my relationship with Mika is something that needs to grow, just like your marriage did."

Chris just gulps hearing all of this, thinking how much his wife is really going to belong to another man and just nods, "I understand." Jason smiles, gripping Mika as he stands up, pulling her up with him and placing her back down on her feet. He looks back at Ron, "you can get your gear and get set up in the gym area in the back, there's a table there all setup for you." He nods and leaves the room to go get his things.

Jason turns back to Chris and smiles, "nothing to worry about man, your wife is in very good hands with me. I'm going to keep her the night but I'll send her back to you in the morning." He looks back down at Mika and smiles, reaching behind her and smacking her cute ass. "Go walk your husband out and give him a nice kiss goodnight, nothing more." Chris looks up curiously at that remark as Jason looks back at him, "sorry buddy, I'm sure you would like at least a blowjob or something from my whore before you go, but tonight only black cock goes in her. She just needs to get used to that."

He turns and pats Chris on the shoulder, "but rest assured I'm not gonna leave you hanging, Mika will come home to you with a nice surprise in the morning." He looks back down at Mika and strokes her cheek while he looks into her eyes, "because good little whores are not cockteases right? They take care of the cocks they make hard." She giggles softly and nods, "of course Master, I'll always take care of any cock you tell me to." He grins and smacks her ass, "that's my girl. Now go see your husband out and then meet me in the back of the house at the gym."

puremaster
puremaster
152 Followers
12