All Comments on 'From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 03'

by puremaster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well good read and I read the other chapters to catch up

Chris should go home and make arrangements for a divorce. Mika says that she loves him with her heart but her body, mind, and soul are now in Jason's hands. We have already seen how he is going to mark her for all to see. He will use her and humiliate her as she has already readied to loan out to a frat house and Jason's friends. Mika will likely never spend another night in her house. Tomorrow morning she will likely put Chris in a cock cage and he will be made to service her from now on. Jason will probably send over another white woman to give Chris one last BJ before the cage is locked. I wonder just how long the relationship with Jason will work out, as I have often thought in this kind of genre. Most times the stories just end and we are left to our imaginations. Other times, the woman marries the dom and has a bunch of babies (some with different fathers). I liked it when Chris stood up about Mika getting a tatoo but then backed down. The humiliation side has not really reared its head but we will find out. Mika is going to be in for a wild, rough ride that I still hold out for a good ending with Chris and Mika coming out whole and feeling better about the itch Mika got scratched. Hopefully it will not be years before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PM,

I missed the update when it came out. It had been a while between chapters, so I went back and read them all. I don't know where you're going with Chris, I'm not into cuck humiliation, but I'm really looking forward to Mika's transition. I had a slave for 10 years and made some pretty significant changes during that time and her husband loved it, because of her reactions to it all. Really looking forward to future chapters.

S

Illupo1Illupo1almost 3 years ago

Loved it!! I can’t wait to see how Mika gets used and displayed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot author on this site Make it where the cuck never snaps that's why these story just so one side and trash understand not for everyone

Just wish author's would make this stories somewhat realistic

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

Yech! Its a fantasy, just not mine. IRL: There are so many guns in Texas, I only need one. Thousands and more bullets for each gun. At this point, Chris needs four. I just hope the brain-dead simp shoots himself last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous