From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods and turns her naked little body to her husband. She reaches over and takes his hand and tugs him along back to the front door. Chris just keeps staring at her mesmerized by everything that's happened tonight. They get to the front door without a word, when Mika turns to him and leans up and kisses him deeply. Chris at the moment forgets everything that's been going on and reaches up and pulls his wife's sweet naked flesh against him and kisses his loving bride back.

She pulls back and looks back up at him with her sparkling eyes, "thank you so much for this sweetheart, I know it's crazy and strange, but I am having so much fun." She pushes up and kisses him again, "I love you honey." He looks down a bit surprised for a moment, realizing how much he loves this woman no matter what is going on right now, "I love you too babe."

Mika smiles and kisses him once more as she ushers him out the door. As he stands there she grins back at him and wiggles her naked body for him to see, "now go home and jack off thinking about what your black owned little wife is up to." She giggles and teases, as Chris can't help but chuckle at that as she closes the door.

He stands there a moment thinking what in the world his wife is going to do next.

12