From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Mika goes on a little trip.
5.5k words
3.77
17.2k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puremaster
puremaster
152 Followers

Yet again it took me way longer to write this story than anticipated. Alas, finally here in the next chapter in Mika's transformation from a shy housewife into a submissive slut slave. It picks up right after the end of the previous chapter so before reading this I would recommending reading "From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 1 - 3" first.

To reiterate like I have in previous chapters, I am in no way a professional erotica writer. This is all really for fun, so apologies for poor writing.

Finally, I know these type of stories are not everyone's cup of tea, but it's a lot of fun for me and other people so please if you hate these stories keep your opinions to yourself. This is supposed to be fun so let those who enjoy these type of stories have fun with it.

Thanks for all the kind comments on previous chapters, and I hope you enjoy this next chapter.

Walking into his house after the night he just had, Chris immediately walks into the living room and pours himself a stiff drink. He sits back and just thinks a moment on how his life has possibly gotten to this point. Just a little while ago he was living a normal boring suburban life with his pretty wife and now she was their neighbors sex slave. He sat back and sipped his drink, thinking about what his wife could possibly be doing right now at the neighbors house with her "owner." As he thought about it and drank, the exhaustion of all the events finally caught up to him and he passed out on the couch.

As the morning light streamed through the drapes and onto Chris' face, he suddenly started to stir awake. As he awoke, he almost jumped, feeling a sudden sensation and looking down to find his beautiful wife on her knees with his cock in her mouth. She looks up at him, pulling her mouth off for a moment and licking the head of his stiff cock and gives him the sweetest smile "good morning sleepy head" and then opens and takes his cock right back in her warm mouth and starts to suck. Chris stares a moment, still waking up and scratching his eyes to sharpen his vision and look down at his wife. What he sees makes him almost cum right then and there.

Mika looks up at him, her eyes wide and mouth full, and dressed like a slutty little schoolgirl. A short red plaid skirt barely covers her cute ass, a sheer tight white blouse that her nipples are clearly poking through and her hair done up in pigtails with cute red ribbons on them. The sight of his wife dressed like this and her sucking doing does its magic as he reaches down and strokes her hair and pulls on her pigtails a bit and grunts, cumming hard and flooding her mouth with his seed. He lets out what feels like more cum than ever before in his life before releasing her and leaning back on the couch and catching his breath. She giggles and licks up every last drop of his cum before slowly sliding off of his cock with a little spittle connecting her glossy lips to his cock before she licks her lips clean and sits back on her heels.

Chris just stares at her a moment longer and breaks out into a smile "where did you get that outfit?" She giggles sweetly back up at him "Master bought it for me. I told him that you always wanted to see me dressed up like a cute little school girl so he bought this for me and said you and only you would be the first to see me in it." Chris looks shocked, not at all having expected that from Jason, "he did?"

She giggles and nods while moving up and slipping up onto Chris' lap and wiggles her ass in. "See he's not a bad guy, he wants you to have fun too." He nods, looking her up and down while she sits her in his lap, thinking she just looks like an absolute sex pot like this. She giggles, noticing her husband's eyes all over her and she leans in and gives him a kiss and smiles. He savors it a moment and then looks up at her "so how did the rest of the night go?"

She looks at him a moment and blushes in her own excitement and slips off of his lap. He looks over curiously when she turns and reaches behind her and slides up her blouse to expose her lower back where he sees right above her ass, a tattoo in block letters that reads BLACK COCK PROPERTY. Chris' eyes widen in shock when he sees it "Mika! Fuck!....people will see that!"

She looks back and giggles "no it's ok, i'll keep it covered when we're out and stuff." He still looks in complete shock at it and a bit of rage that his beautiful wife is going to be marked like this. "Fuck hun, why did he have to do that?!" She looks over and sees how angry her husband truly is about it and tries to soothe it, "it's really ok, no one will see it." He won't leave it though, "yes they will, look at that, he marked you like a street whore!"

She starts to get tears in her eyes "yes but... you knew that's what was going to happen. You said it was ok." He just shakes more in rage "fuck Mika, I didn't want it but you made such a fuss that you had to have him and had to do it." She just shakes no, confused over her own feelings, "I know...I'm sorry. It's just when I'm with him, the feeling of submission is so strong it's like I lose my mind. An out of body experience, just going crazy with need. I don't even think clearly at that moment." He looks over at her slightly understanding, "and you love it?"

She just stares back at him for a moment and then nods "....yes I love it."

He looks at her, so beautiful and dressed so hot and slutty. He stands and pulls her to him again and kisses her deeply and wraps her arms around her. He looks down into her eyes and brushes her hair away from her face, "you know how much I love you right." She looks back with sweetness, "I know and I love you so much honey" while she lifts on her toes and kisses him deeply.

He smiles, "so does he have any plans for you today hun?" She leans in and shakes her head no, "he said to be your fun little fuck toy all day and then he wanted to come over for a drink tonight to talk about something."

He chuckles and doesn't even think about what that could be. Just excited to have fun with his hot little wife. He grabs her and picks her up while she squeals in joy and drags her off to the bedroom.

Later that night, the doorbell rings. Chris comes over to the door and opens it up to find Jason. He smiles and shakes Chris' hand, "hey man, good to see you." He steps right in without another word as Chris looks back, "oh um yeah good to see you too." Jason walks into the living room and plops down on the couch and grins to Chris, "so how was your day?" he chuckles knowingly.

Chris smiles back, "thanks for that, it was really hot and that outfit was a great choice." Jason nods, "yeah I have a guy who makes some special ones for me. Wanted to get her something fun for just you two." Chris looks back curiously, "not for you too?"

Jason shakes his head, "nope just for you. Your wife is becoming the hottest little sex toy on the planet, no reason you shouldn't enjoy that too." He grins, and Chris smiles and nods agreeing.

Jason looks around and then just yells "Slut! Get in here now!"

Chris looks back, a little shocked at how he just screams out an order like that in his house. Suddenly from the corner of his eye he sees his pretty little wife come running into the room completely naked and wiggling so excited. She comes running over to Jason and leaps at him, pressing her naked body right into him and kissing him deeply. Chris stands there watching as his naked wife makes out with her Master, all the while that new tattoo of hers stares right back at him the whole time.

Finally, Jason lowers her back to the ground and chuckles, "my my someone missed me didn't they?" as she looks up eagerly, giggling and nodding "so much Master." He grins back at her and leans back in his seat and pats his lap for her. She smiles and slides her naked body right up onto his lap as Jason looks back over at Chris, "take a seat buddy I have somethings I wanted to talk about with you."

Chris nods, watching his naked wife look so happy on her owner's lap and has a moment of thinking how did his life get to this life. He sits down watching the happy couple, "so what's up?"

Jason nods, "just one sec man. I wanted to talk with a clear head but your wife just looks so damn hot like this..." He looks at Mika and smiles, "slut get down and suck my cock while I talk to your husband." She giggles and nods, "yes Master" and slides off of his lap and down onto her knees, reaching up to fiddle with his belt and open his pants, sliding his hard black cock out and starts to lick it before she opens and takes it in her mouth.

He leans back in his seat and growls in pleasure while reaching down and running his fingers through her hair while she sucks. He looks back over at Chris who sits mesmerized watching his wife's head bob up and down on this man's lap. Jason looks over and gets his sense back "ah right ok so Chris, I know this has been a strange journey with everything going on and it's been getting rather intense with what's happening with Mika..." He sighs a bit when Mika sucks a little faster and he grips her hair and looks down into her eyes while she looks up with a mouth full of cock and growls, "ah mmm slow down my little slut, savor it."

Letting her hair go and looking back up at Chris, "so as I was saying, I know it's been getting rather intense with what's going on. But I wanted to really take a second to assure you that I would never put Mika in harm's way. I take being her Master very seriously and take complete responsibility for the well being of my property. She may be a whore now but she is MY whore and I will always look out for her. We cool on that?" as he keeps stroking Mika's hair and looking back at Chris.

He nods in understanding "yeah, I get it man, and I'm trying to get on board with everything, I really am." Jason smiles and nods, "I know you are, and I really appreciate that and that's why I'm here. Every year me and some old friends get a penthouse suite in Vegas and have a wild weekend. I want Mika to come and be our entertainment. It's an important step in her training to learn how to entertain properly." Mika looks up with eager wide eyes and slurps more when Jason looks down at her and smiles "you want that don't you princess?" She giggles and slurps while nodding eagerly. He grins when she does and growls as he starts to pump warm cum into her waiting mouth. Letting it fill her as she eagerly swallows every last drop, and he smiles down at her, "good girl."

He looks back up at Chris as she slowly slides her little mouth off and she licks her lips clean. "And I want you to have fun too buddy, so I want to arrange a penthouse for you as well. Me and the guys will probably be spending all day playing poker and what not so you and Mika can have a great time doing whatever you want all on me. And at night I'll need her to serve her duty as my slut. Sounds fair?"

Chris just stares a moment trying to digest all of that and takes a moment to look down to his wife who looks back with eyes that are clearly pleading for him to say yes. He takes a deep breath and then nods, "um yeah ok that sounds fun, thanks man" Jason smiles as he stands up, petting Mika when he does, "fantastic man, this is going to be a blast I promise you. Why don't you get packed tonight, and I'm going to have a car swing by in the morning to pick you both up." He looks back down to Mika who looks back at him with sparkling eyes, "slut you don't pack anything at all, I'm going to have everything you need for you at the hotel. Everything you wear all weekend will have been selected by me. Is that clear little slut?"

She giggles and nods as he smiles and pets her again before he makes his way to the door. "Fantastic, I'll see you both tomorrow." As he heads right out the door.

Chris and Mika stare at each other for a few moments, just taking in everything that just happened. He looks over at his naked wife, fresh from sucking her owner's cock and just takes a minute to think about what their lives are now. He looks at her, "this is what you want right honey?" She stares a moment and just nods "yes...are you ok with everything?" He smiles "it's still weird, but it is getting to be rather fun." They smile at each other as he steps up to his pretty naked wife and reaches down to pull her up to her feet and grins, "speaking of which, now it's my turn to have some more fun" as he turns her and smacks her cute ass. She giggles and runs off to their bedroom as he chases after his wife ready to fuck her brains out.

The next morning, Chris and Mika are at the door ready and waiting when the limo pulls up in front of their house. They step outside and Jason steps out of the back and smiles and holds his arms open for Mika who comes running and jumps up into his arms and kisses him, "Good Morning Master." He smiles and lifts her up off the ground and into his chest kissing her deeply before putting her back down.

He looks over as Chris approaches and reaches over to shake his hand "good to see you buddy. Thanks for doing this, it's going to be a fun weekend." He nods and shakes his hand with his wife in his arms. He turns and tugs Mika into the limo with him while Chris comes following.

Jason moves over to one end of the limo and slides Mika onto his lap while Chris sits across from them. Jason looks at Mika who is dressed in a cute sundress as his smile turns to a stern look. "Now slut, what did I say about how you are going to be dressing this weekend?" She looks over a little confused and shakes on his lap, "well Master you said you were going to pick my clothes all weekend but you didn't tell me what to wear to the airport." He looks and nods, "that's true I didn't but does that give you the right to dress yourself?" He keeps looking at her as she stammers for an answer, "I...but what was I going to do Master?"

He grins and reaches his hands up and grabs hold of the fabric of her dress and pulls hard ripping it right off of her. "That means little slut, that you stay naked until I tell you what to put on this hot little body that I own. Am I cler?" She quickly nods, "yes Master" as she peeks over and notices that the partition in the limo that separates the driver is still down, letting the driver have a full view of her naked body now. Chris notices and leans up a bit to motion the driver, "oh um hey can you lower the partition please." The driver nods and goes to put it up when Jason intervenes, "no its fine, leave it down."

Chris looks in shock, "but..." before Jason cuts him off "it's fine Chris. Let him see, his name is Leonard and he's been working for me for a while now. He's a good and discreet employee and getting to see your wifes naked flesh is a treat he deserves." Chris just stares in shock but nods as MIka also looks back surprised and feeling more embarrassed but just wiggles against Jason as Leonard keeps watching through the rear view mirror.

Jason smiles and reaches up and starts to squeeze her luscious tits making her moan loudly as he grins, "you don't mind do you slut?" She just whimpers and nods "not at all Master ahh mmm" as he smiles and keeps playing with her hot body while they head to the airport. He smiles and reaches over to a package next to him, opening it and sliding out a very tight short red skirt, a sheer white blouse, and a pair of red heels. He places them all down and looks at Mika, "this is what you'll be wearing on the plane princess." She looks over at the clothes, picking them up and seeing just how short and sheer the blouse is. She trembles a bit and looks over at Jason, "but where is the underwear?" He chuckles "why would a slut need underwear?" He reaches down and slides a finger into her wet pussy and twirls it around inside "you don't want to hide this little pussy from me do you girl?" She whimpers and moans on his finger and shakes her head "oh no never ah mmm."

He grins and pulls it out and brings his wet finger up to her mouth to let her clean it. She takes it in and slurps on it, tasting herself as he smiles "good girl now get dressed." He leans back in his seat letting Mika slide off of him and picking up the clothes as she moves around slipping it all on. Jason leans back taking in the sight of her and growls "fuck girl you are something else." As he takes in her beauty and gestures to Chris "what do you think man?" Chris just stares at his wife, dressed like a slut and looking hot as all hell. He nods "she looks amazing wow." Jason grins and then motions to Leonard "hey Leonard what do you think man?" Leonard looks up and takes a few seconds to examine her when they pull up to a red light and he looks back. "She looks unbelievable boss." He continues to stare at her while Mika blushes until Jason has to cough to let him know that the light turned green. He chuckles and turns and keeps driving.

The car pulls up to the arrivals terminal of the airport and comes to a stop. Leonard comes out helping take out the bags at the curb as everyone gets out. Leonard stops when he finally gets to see Mika standing up straight, taking in all of her finally and grinning. Jason smiles, noticing as he pulls out some cash to tip Leonard when he suddenly stops. "Tell you what Leonard, I can give you this cash for your tip or you can take Mika to the parking garage with you and get a blowjob as your tip while Chris and I check in for the flight." Both Mika and Chris look back in shock but Jason doesn't pay them any attention, just waiting for Leonard's response. Leonard flashes a big smile as he looks over at Mika, devouring her with his eyes and grins, "oh wow thanks boss, um I'll take her." Jason chuckles as he makes his pick and nods as he steps up to Mika. Reaching down and cupping her chin to look at him "go with him sweet slut and give him a blowjob he'll remember. He's been a good employee for a long time, so treat him very well, understood?" She is panting hard in excitement and heat at being offered up like this and nods, "yes Master."

She turns to Leonard and smiles as he comes closer to her and takes her hand and moves over to let her step into the front seat as he quickly comes running around the car and gets back in and drives off.

Jason smiles and turns to Chris who is still watching all of this speechless. "Come on, let's go check in for the flight." As he steps into the airport, leaving Chris standing dumbfounded for a few more moments before he turns and follows along.

The limo pulls around and into the parking garage. Leonard keeps spinning around until he finds an isolated spot and pulls into it. He stops and looks at Mika, drinking her in some more, "wow I think you're the prettiest girl I have ever seen." As he just admires her and she blushes at the odd sweetness of that. She takes a deep breath and reaches over and starts to slip her soft hands into his lap and rub his bulge as she purrs and leans in closer, "mmm thanks hun, do you want me to suck it right here or go in the back?" He grunts already hard as a rock as soon as she touches him, "mm just take it out babe, I want your hot mouth right now."

She grins at him and unzips him, taking out his fat black cock while she bends down running her tongue all over it before opening and taking it into her mouth. He throws his head back in pleasure while she sucks and reaches his large hand over to hike her skirt up while she's bent over like that and finds her wet pussy and starts to finger it. She moans over his cock and sucks harder, going faster as he adds another finger and pumps it faster while she whimpers and slurps. It doesn't take long before he grows and reaches down with his other free hand and holds her down "ahh fuck I'm cumming" as he growls in delight and pumps her sweet mouth full of cum.

She peeks up a bit and smiles as she drinks down every last drop of cum, making sure to use her tongue to lick up every speck on his cock. Finally she slides off and giggles, "yummy." He grins and pulls his wet fingers out of her "fuck thank you babe, that was so damn hot." He grins and pulls back composing myself as Mika does the same and turns the car back on and drives.

puremaster
puremaster
152 Followers
12