From Wife to Slut Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They come back around to the arrivals terminal. The car stops and the door opens as Mika steps back out, licking her lips tasting some cum as she giggles and blows a kiss to Leonard as she turns and sees Jason and Chris standing near the door.

She comes skipping inside and smiles at them as Jason grins, "have fun my little slut?" She giggles and nods as she comes up to them both. He chuckles and hands both Mika and Chris their tickets now. He looks over at Chris, "hope you don't mind man, but I put Mika in the seat next to me." He just shakes his head already figuring that was going to be the case, "all good." He nods and extends his arm for Mika as she takes it and they all start to move through the airport to their flight. Chris follows behind as Mika takes Jason's arm and they look like a very happy couple about to jet off for a fun vacation together.

They board the plane soon after and Mika and Jason slip into their seats while Chris is put in the seat directly across the aisle next to a random man. Chris looks over to this man and can see that his eyes are already peeking over at Mika and enjoying the sight of her. Mika is giggling and rubbing against Jason, clearly very happy with how her day has been going so far.

The plane takes off, and Chris leans back in his seat thinking at least the plane ride won't be all that eventful. As he leans back he starts to nod off a bit, finally relaxing when he suddenly hears Jason bark "now!"

He looks over and sees Mika staring back a bit nervously at Jason but nods as she gets up out of her seat. She gets up and moves into the middle aisle on the way towards the bathrooms. She turns with her ass facing back out at the passengers. She trembles a bit but then reaches back and grips the hem of her skirt and flips it up and shows off her bare ass to everyone for a few seconds and then lowers the skirt and runs into the bathroom and closes the door.

Chris looks in shock as her wife just displayed herself to a plane full of people. He looks back over to Jason who is leaning up in seat a bit and looking around the plane and smirking to himself at what he just did. Chris looks at him "you made her do that? Why?"

Jason chuckles back "because she's my slut and that's what sluts are supposed to do." As he grins very satisfied with himself when he notices the man sitting next to Chris still staring at the spot where Mika was. Jason leans over to speak to him "did you like what you saw?" The man turns quietly and just nods.

Chris leans closer as he hears Jason ask the man, "would you like to fuck my slut?" Chris' eyes open in shock as he sits in between two men who are discussing his wife like this. The man looks back, 'are you serious?" Jason grins and nods as he stands up and gestures for the man to follow. Jason walks over to the bathroom door and knocks on it and says in a clear but quiet voice "slut open the door right now."

Mika opens the door and peeks out "uh Master?" As Jason smiles and brings the strange man into view, "slut this man here is going to join you and fuck your little pussy. Be a good girl for him" He then leans back and gestures to the man "go ahead and enjoy her man" as he lets him slip inside and then closes the door.

Chris looks back up in shock at what just happened as Jason chuckles and takes his seat. They both say nothing this time and just stay quiet so they might hear any noise coming from the bathroom. After a few minutes they do hear some soft moans come from the bathroom, the sound of louder thumping. Chris shakes, thinking about his wife getting fucked in there by an absolute stranger.

It doesn't last long when the door opens and the man steps out followed by a giggling Mika. The man gives Jason a thankful nod and then moves back over to his seat and plops down next to Chris. He gulps and looks over at the man who just smiles "damn man that girl is something else." Chris just blushes and stays quiet about the fact that she's his wife and just nods and turns away. He looks back over the aisle and sees Mika giggling again and rubbing up against Jason who leans down and kisses her deeply.

The rest of the plane ride is relatively uneventful save for the occasional moans that come from Mika when Jason plays with her body quietly. Finally the plane lands and they all exit the plane. A number of passengers give knowing glances, clearly having seen Mika flaunting and then offered up to the man on the plane.

They finally exit the airport and get into a car that takes them over to the hotel. Jason actually gets into the front of the car this time in order to get husband and wife a little bit of time to reconnect. Mika slides in Chris and kisses his cheek "you doing ok honey?" Chris looks back at his beautiful wife and nods, "this is all so crazy and strange but also really hot, and I'm glad you're having fun."

She giggles and nods, "I'm having a blast." She leans up and gives him a soft kiss while her small hand slides down into his lap and rubs his cock a bit, "mmm I think I need to take care of this very soon." Chris grins and nods loving the feel of his wife, sliding his hands all over her when he suddenly sees Jason peeking back from the front.

He smiles at Chris, "sorry to interrupt. She's had a long day being my pet so she's all yours all night man. But before I hand her over I just need her for an hour when we get to the hotel. After that, I hope it's not too presumptuous but an old chef buddy of mine has one of the hottest new restaurants on the strip right now. He's going to prepare an exclusive tasting menu for you two tonight."

Chris looks back surprised, "oh wow that sounds amazing. Thanks." Jason just smiles and nods as the car pulls up to the hotel. They all get out, and Jason moves over to the front desk and checks them all in. They get into the elevator where Jason hands Chris his key as the elevator stops. Jason looks over, "this is your floor, I'm just one floor up. I'll send Mika right down after I'm done with her."

Chris gets off the elevator and turns, seeing Jason wrap his arms around his wife as the door closes. He makes his way over to his room and steps in and sees a very luxurious space. As he walks around waiting for his wife he looks through the room. He opens the closet door and to his surprise he sees that it's stocked with an entire wardrobe for his wife. He runs his hand through some amazingly sexy short dresses, skirts, tops and a few very slutty costumes. He gulps as he thinks about his wife having to dress in these things the entire time they're there.

He closes the closet and then goes and sits on the bed and turns on the TV. He sits for a while, checking his clock and seeing that almost two hours have gone by when he suddenly hears the click of the front door. He gets up to see his wife stepping in. She smiles at him and starts to walk over with a little bit of a strange skip in her step. He looks over curiously, "I thought it was supposed to be an hour." She smiles and giggles, "sorry honey, Master just wanted to talk about some of things I'll be doing this weekend and how I'm supposed to be dressed." Chris nods and gestures to the closet, "yeah I saw that."

She smiles, "well that and one other thing." Chris looks over curiously when Mika turns and bends over, flipping her skirt up and showing her ass where Chris sees a small red jewel at the end of a butt plug stucking in between her ass cheeks. He looks over at it, eyes wide and lingering for a moment, "wow when did you get that?"

She drops the skirt and turns and giggles, "Master put it in me just now. It took a little while cause I've never been plugged before and he wanted to be gentle. He said I have to be plugged all weekend while we're here."

Chris just stares at her and sees how much his sweet quiet wife has changed and nods. She comes over and gives him a sweet deep kiss. He savors every moment and lets his hands roam around her, trailing down to find her plug under that skirt and jiggles it a bit making her moan louder. She grins "mmm easy tiger, we're gonna miss our dinner reservation. Let me get dressed and we'll go and then we can come back and you can use your wife the little slut slave all night long."

She grins and pops up and off to get changed while Chris just smiles thinking about what their life has become.

12