All Comments on 'Fromage Paysan'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
no contest

Why bother asking how good this was-if there was a 150 I would vote 150! I know only a few French words but so what? This was obviously written by someone published;its that good. When you add the sex it becomes what this site was supposed to be-- before "authors" began filling every category with filthy shit that was supposed to "turn you on" by being so crude. Erotica lost its meaning, but theres still some around---like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Age Limit?

Wonderful story, but Seventeen.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
To anonymous in usa

The age of consent varies: we do not all live in the USA. In the UK and much of the rest of Europe it is sixteen, and in some places, younger.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

And to think you thought I wouldnt like it!! Loved it, very nicely written, and very erotica rather than mutterings about sex...love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Exquisite

Beautiful atmosphere, lovely buildup..absolutely exquisite! The delicacy of the story creates much of the erotic appeal, and all the delicious details take it the rest of the way. Expert handling, masterful storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

This is one of the most sublime stories I have read on this site. What a pleasure to read such carefully detailed writing that creates such an erotic atmosphere. This story has it all: believable characters, an authentic setting and imaginative writing. As another reader commented, it's worth 150/100! Thank you!

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
The heat builds

and as the temperature of the day rises, so does the heat between the two young lovers, and the pace of the telling increases with it. The story is written from experience, at a guess, since the details are just too authentic to be imaginary. The French dialogue is great, and all of it can be understood from context. Fantastique!

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
Delicately sensual

This is perhaps the finest story on this site. Actually, it was an unexpected pleasure to find such expertise of writer's craft here. You handled the story with real finesse. Needless to say, it was an unbelievably arousing read.

ejlsejlsover 15 years ago
Innocent and beautiful

A beautifully innocent story. Very well written. You felt the young lovers revel in their exploration of each other. Would love to see a part 2, perhaps after she turns 18. Still in the orchard, near a pond. She may want to wait until marriage, but then, most of us thought that at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A delightful exploration of innocence past...

Brings back fond memories of a sweeter, more gentle time when every touch was new and every sensation took you to a better place... Subtle sensuality

yukiko6yukiko6almost 15 years ago
Beautifully written

If this is your personal experience then I understand your passionate writing. This is a beautiful story. It shows a different side of you from the other stories I have read. I need to read some more.

VladimirKnockoffVladimirKnockoffalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!

This is the first of your stories I decided to read. The use of the gentle countryside, the fresh apples, the warm spring sun, the soft grass, the carefree teenage work, all of is incredibly evocative and suggestive of the sensitive sensuality of the characters. Like another commenter mentioned, it all feels so precious - and I know exactly what you mean when you describe Annie, and how everything about her is intoxicating, makes you love her.

I am so glad I found a writer of your caliber on here.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
So sweet :)

Such a sweet, pleasant memory. Thanks.

FemeroticFemeroticalmost 14 years ago
Wow

This is so sweet and seductive, wish my first time was like this. Thank you for a beautifully written story. I loved the French and it authenticated an already stunning piece.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Lovely

and gently erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ohh

I loved it. An erotic piece of fine china. Touch it and it breaks.

Almost unbearably beautiful. You can sure write, Scotsman. I must read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
je vous en pris

Enjoyable, magnifique, merci.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years agoAuthor
A tois, cherie

Glad you liked it.

OleguyOleguyover 12 years ago
Left me gently shaking

Your ability to superbly echo those wonderful early explorations, without descending to overdone gutter language, is superb. As one Australian to one member of my ancestors tribe, you did it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glorious

Just got back from two weeks in France and found this

Lovely

Beautifully done

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years agoAuthor
So glad you liked it, 'glorious' anon.

It's one of my earlier published stories, from over five years ago, and re-reading it, it needs quite a few tweaks to improve it. But I hope it captures something of she scents and sights of L'Isle de France. As well as the trembling uncertainty of a young virgin girl's first sexual experience with another.

Many thanks for your kind comment.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years agoAuthor
Duh!

Careless me! 'She' on the third line of the above should of course be 'the'. Sorry.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully told and highly evocative... for this relocated soul anyway.

Thank you.

Zach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous