Front Desk Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me Aniya," she demanded. "Yes, it is, but start sounding like it is for you as well!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" he replied, doing as she ordered. "You love having my big, thick cock stretch out your sweet little pussy, Aniya?" he added, slapping her beautifully-shaped, firm ass for emphasis.

"Fuck yeah!" was her reply. "Keep fucking me, I'll be cumming soon!"

Thankfully for her, the heavy, glass door had opened a couple of seconds after this latest order of hers.

"Nothing about me seems unusual to you!!" she screamed, as she so often did, as she found herself staring right into a pair of coldly-blue eyes, which stared back at her with the purest deer-in-the-headlights expression she had seen in a long time. "Or about what you are seeing happen in this office, nothing at all!" she hastily added, and finally, the icy eyes' thin, bald, mid-forties owner relaxed his facial muscles, and started looking completely nonplussed about what was happening right in front of him.

"Apologies, I'm supposed to have a meeting with Mister Hanson somewhere around here by now?" he, almost meekly, asked, while Akihiko thrust his cock deeper than ever into her,

"Yes, yes, yes!" she answered him, feeling her orgasm inevitably approaching, before remembering what was happening and getting herself back under control. "Go through the door on the other side of the room and tell them what you're here for, they'll ca-aaall him!" she managed to reply before her words became unintelligible.

Now, all that was leaving her mouth was an arousing mix of moans and squeals as she was being fucked to orgasm.

"Understood, Ma'am," he flatly replied before doing as he was told, like so many others before, even despite seeing her in a state almost no one else had the privilege to see her in.

Somehow, she had managed to wait until he had already left the room before she spoke again.

This time, she had an urgent message.

"I, I, I'm cummiiiing!" she announced. "Baby, you can, you can, cum as well! Cum with me baby, cum with me!" she ordered, correctly guessing that he was holding back his orgasm to better fulfill her previous orders.

She got what she wanted.

"Ah, aah, aaaaaahhh!" both of them seemed to moan out at the same time, as their bodies stiffened when their orgasms exploded and overwhelmed them.

Thankfully for her, she had somehow managed to hold onto the chair even as her mind went blank from the pleasure she felt right as her pussy was pumped full of his cum, avoiding a rather humiliating fall onto the floor.

"Clean yourself up and return maybe tomorrow," were the first words she said when her mind returned to her, her pink contacts locked onto his dark eyes. "I'll prepare myself to help you with whatever you need by then, but now, the more I look at you, the more I want to just mindlessly fuck you."

His reaction, that is, doing exactly what she had told him to, didn't surprise her in the slightest. What did surprise her, however, was finding out just how much time she needed to fully recover from the mind-blowing orgasm his big and thick cock had given her. It took her full five minutes before she managed to, more or less, limp back onto her chair, connecting back into her game a few minutes after that.

Thankfully, if she needed more time to breathe this out, she got it. As she very quickly found out, the rich, bald guy was taking his time with Mark.

It was almost an entire hour until he had come back for the round with her. This was where the fun was really starting.

With a nasty grin on her face, she turned the monitor around for him to look at it. Mark Hanson had already advised him on where to put most of his certainly large fortune for it to multiply in the years to come, as he did with all of their wealthy clients. Now, continuing in their regular dealing with a wealthy individual, it was time for him to find out what to do with the remaining part of his wealth. Specifically, a part that usually averaged around thirty percent, and he wasn't an exception to this.

The answer he sought was shown on the screen. Eight growing companies, all of which just so happened to be either wholly or partly owned by her thralls, or simply by people whom she was in contact with and, of course, would have no problem getting money from whenever needed.

She didn't consider herself a bad person at all. Why would she? Just about all of the people whose money flowed under her control were certain to get even richer thanks to them than they were before. She simply took an, ultimately, insignificant amount of that to better the lives of her, her family, and her friends. In the end, nobody lost anything, a couple of people just became better off.

Obviously, she didn't need this job. It was fun though, and helped to keep her anchored in reality by providing her with a regimented life and, ultimately, was simply the place where she believed she was meant to be. As a person capable of effortlessly making others obey her like they were her puppets, regular access to wealthy people willing to throw away some of their money in the hope of getting more was what she believed she needed to make the world a better place. A perfect position for her.

She was so used to this at this point, that her dealing with the icy-eyed man, the real name of whom was Andrew Mulligan, one of only seven of their clients she had seen so far who had an actual eight-figure net worth, took only a few minutes. Even his massive wealth left her slack-jawed for only a moment.

She briefly went over the various graphs, explaining the strengths of each company, which was something she never lied about, and told him how much he should put into each of them.

At the end, he was thanking her, just waiting to leave the office and start moving his millions to where she could do whatever she wanted with them.

"Thank you, Miss?" he asked, shaking her gloved hand.

"Morgan. Aniya Morgan," she replied, returning the hand squeeze as strongly as she could, before watching him finally leave and sitting back down on that comfortable chair of hers.

At this point, she was reasonably sure that she was done for the day. She had just gotten for herself more money in minutes than she usually did in weeks, and she had gotten fucked better than she had in about three months on top of it. Could anyone even blame her were she to leave early?

Well... she would, if she had missed any opportunity for fun, sex, money, or anything else due to that.

So, she decided to give herself a time limit. She'll stay here for an hour, and if nothing happens, she goes home.

Said hour passed by even quicker than she, always focused on the game being played on her screen, had noticed. Thanks to her natural laziness, it took another half-hour for her to start finally moving and getting ready to head home, just in time for said something that was destined to keep her there for a little while to arrive.

"H-hello?" an unsure, quiet but sexy female voice spoke, its owner's figure mostly hidden by the grey-colored door. "Anything unusual in here is just me, haha!" was the obscured woman's nervous reply to Aniya's reflexive catchphrase.

"Do you need anything Ma'am?" Aniya asked.

Just as she had done so, the woman passed through the door and found herself looking straight at the pink-haired cosplayer, the mind controller looking back at her.

She was the perfect sexy mommy type. An elegantly dressed brunette with curves in all the right places and near-flawless skin which could rival that of just about any woman half her age. Simply put, a perfect MILF.

Looking at her, she realized how long it had been since she had last been with a woman. Perhaps the well of her sexual adventurism hadn't dried out yet. She was still turned on, even after all of this time, after what Akihiko had done to her, after all.

"How can I help you?" Aniya asked, trying not to sound too sly or perverted.

"Erm," the MILF nervously shifted around. "This is a bit awkward, I've been just passing by and kinda looking for something else, but me and my husband planned to maybe visit a place like this later this year, so when I saw you, I decided to just enter, ha. I, don't really know, are you a secretary, can you maybe call someone else here?"

"Don't worry, I can show you everything you'd need dropping by like this, all the basic stuff, and when you'll book a meeting, we can take a deeper look at your situation," she explained. "And now, because this needs to be asked... What can you help me with?" she asked in a tone of voice that fully exposed her intentions, her pink gaze fixed on the older woman's ample bust.

"I can do everything you want, Mistress," she replied, understanding exactly what was being asked of her. "I swing both ways pretty evenly and have always been very submissive and a people pleaser. Must have something with me being a late bloomer. Once I finally grew my big breasts I loved nothing more than using them in ways other people ordered me to. I learned a great deal doing that and being a nasty, submissive, obedient slut over the decades."

"Nice," Aniya said under her breath, before realizing that she was already touching her pussy, a small wet spot slowly growing on her pink panties. "I might end up playing with your tits as well, but for now, I think that we can just have some simple sixty-nine fun together," she added, moving the chair near them away and pointing at the ground. "Let's have some fun."

The curvy beauty followed her directions. One by one, she took the articles of her clothing off of her body and threw them on the ground, before she laid down there right, her face right under Aniya's pink panties.

"Like what you see?" the mind controller asked after taking off the wet panties, mostly just to avoid the weird silence.

The woman nodded, and Aniya realized that she still didn't know her name.

"Then taste it..." she said, waiting until the woman below her understood what her silence meant.

"Sara, without the ´h´ at the end," was her reply, at the last time she had said before her mouth was covered by the younger woman's dripping pussy.

"Then try to do me better than I'm going to do you, Sara," Aniya said, before burying her face in the MILF's surprisingly wet pussy as deep as the older woman's face was buried in her one.

With the time for talking now over, the two women started using their mouths for something much better.

"Mmm, hmmm," Aniya whimpered and moaned as Sara's tongue penetrated her pussy, her nerve endings immediately set on fire with the skill the older woman was pleasuring her with, and she tried her best to match what the woman was doing.

By the sounds of it, she was doing a pretty good job at it.

The two women moaned and shook as their tongues played with each other's pussies.

Despite being a woman herself, Aniya's cunnilingus technique, rather embarrassingly for her, could be described in no other way than "when a man does it." She knew what turned her on and made her come, but whenever she found herself with a pussy on her face and it being her turn to set a pussy on fire with her oral skills, just about all she could do was awkwardly circle her tongue on the other woman's genitals.

Wishing to become better at this, she searched online for different techniques. Predictably, there wasn't much of that, so, in the end, she just decided to put all of the techniques she read about together and try them out on the first hot woman she met.

That was what she was doing right now. And, surprisingly, that was what she was receiving as well.

She had no idea whether Sara had also decided to throw all of the different cunnilingus techniques together, or whether the older woman had simply correctly inferred what the mind controller was doing and was obeying the instructions she had been given, but it felt incredible nevertheless. Sure, the ABC method felt as overhyped as she had expected, but when the transition from each letter to the next consisted of the other techniques, it was far from bad for either her or Sara, sounding by her thrall's words.

"Oh God," Sara breathed out, her pussy convulsing a little right as she did so. "Is this good, Mistress? It is to me, I'm about to cum soon!"

"So am I!" Aniya admitted, her voice almost breaking as she did so. "Just keep on eating me out, eat me out until I cum!" she added, correcting herself to avoid a potentially non-ending order and going back to eating out the older woman's pussy.

She had no idea whether Sara knew that she had been fucked almost two hours ago. She, however, was quite certain that Sara was. The taste of cum was unmistakable to her by now. It definitely wasn't two hours either, or even one.

She couldn't help but admire her. Getting dicked down by a good dick right before running errands was the way to live.

Good that she noticed it so soon as well.

Now, when Sara orgasmed, the only surprise for Aniya was that she was a squirter.

"Mmmm... You taste great," Aniya commented, her mouth freed now that her work was over.

"Thank you Mistress!" Sara quickly blurted out before burying her face fully back into the wet snatch in front of her, knowing that her mistress was just a few touches of her wildly dancing tongue away from orgasming just as wildly as she did.

With all of that enthusiasm in her, she managed to make her come even faster than she had expected.

"Aaah, yees!" she moaned out as her pussy convulsed and she got her second orgasm today.

Unlike the woman who had brought that orgasm upon her, she didn't repay her by squirting on her face, but still, when she unwittingly wrapped her legs around her head... that had to count for something.

"Oh God, Sara," she breathed out, relaxing her legs' grip on the MILF's head. "You have a lot of experience, don't you?"

"Yes, my mistress," she replied, as she was fully released from the younger woman's lower body grip.

"Thought so. Then, go home getting some more, it's just the time for me to leave as well," Aniya ordered her.

Now, Sara didn't even respond as she rushed to fulfill the order. In seconds, she was gone.

Aniya sighed. Well, that was it for today. Just another day, albeit more eventful than usual, for her as a person gifted with the ability to make people obey all of her commands working in a front desk job.

With nothing else for her to do here today and knowing that her coworkers will perfectly understand why she left five hours earlier, just as she had ordered them to always do months ago, she called a ride for herself from her favorite taxi app. After checking for the last time whether she hadn't forgotten anything, she left her "office", the heavy glass door loudly closing behind her a few seconds later.

12