The Villainess Big Hit

Story Info
A villainess big hit.
3.1k words
4.57
4.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a quiet night so far in the city, nights like this came by very rarely and from his experience Thunderstrike knew that he should relish it.

The night was nice, the air was at the perfect temperature and the hero felt energized by the nice weather as he leapt from roof to roof making his fast way around the last sector of the city.

Thunderstrike was about to head back home a little early since the city was so quiet until his electric waves picked up a glass shattering not too far away from where he was, he was sure, there was a robbery happening.

"Great! I should never even have the thought of going home early" he thought to himself.

He landed in front of the building. It looked like a normal office building, but the main door's glass was shattered, and he could feel the muscles of some people moving inside the building.

As per usual he made the call to the police and headed in to check out the crime scene and to arrest anyone he would find inside.

The building was really just an office building, which was an odd place for a robbery. He searched around for a bit until he came to an inner room with the light switched on.

Inside he found three men frantically looking through the folders of documents with papers all over the room.

"Something gives me the feeling that you guys should really not do this, uh?" said the hero.

The men all turned around the same time and picked up their guns, but to Thunderstrike's surprise only one of them shot it, but in the air.

The hero had seen this trick other times, part of the robbers would make a commotion and then shoot in the air to alert the people who were doing the real robbery.

Without hesitating Thunderstrike leapt forward and with an electricity discharge knocked them unconscious.

"Ugh I hate when they do this" he said out loud using his powers again to scout for movements in the building.

He sensed two floors up another four people and so he leapt over the stairs to reach the third floor.

When he entered the room this time the criminals where ready.

"Thunderstrike has arrived boys" said a familiar voice, that the hero recognized it immediately as Big Jack a seasoned local criminal boss always on the move.

A flurry of bullets were shot towards the hero as he dodged them with his enhanced speed, and quickly took care of the two men next to Big Jack.

Next, he reached Big Jack.

"End of the line for you too tonight" the hero told him pushing a palm to his chest and giving him a shock wave that sent him flying over the room.

Thunderstrike looked around, the criminals were supposed to be four on this floor, but there were only two men with Big Jack. He tried to think quickly about where he could find the fourth one as his eyes landed on a slightly open door to the right. He quickly made his way in the room to find a smaller office only lit by the moonlight and the streetlights coming from outside, out of the corner of his eye he saw a figure standing in the corner of the room.

Thunderstrike turned around and focused his powers on the lamp on the ceiling to turn it on to reveal a girl with long curly black hair wearing a black body suit that was more like a one-piece swimsuit that at the top closed with straps over her cleavage connecting the two sides like shoelaces.

The girl was stunning, long legs, a well-toned form, muscular tight belly with long wavy hair and deep blue eyes, but what stood out the most despite all these other features were her breasts. She had really big breasts, they were made even more noticeable by her slender and well-toned figure, they were perky and full and the costume offered a great deal of exposed deep cleavage since it was only covered by some crisscrossed straps.

"Stay where you are" said Thunderstrike as soon as the light turned on and revealed the beautiful girl with a scared look on her face.

She felt so terrified that she didn't say anything, she just looked with her deep blue eyes the hero, scared of what would happen next.

"Who are you?" asked Thunderstrike looking at her with a hand raised crackling with electricity ready to fire a discharge.

The hero's gaze, though, fell upon her deep cleavage as this seemingly started to slowly expand and contract like it was pulsating, his charged-up hand slowly fell to his side and lost power and the light on the ceiling started to flicker on and off. His mind started to feel hazy as his gaze was fixated on that slightly pulsating cleavage that was slowly becoming the only thing present in his field of vision.

The girl's scared expression quickly became surprised and then passed to a mischievous grin, as she started to get closer to him making her hair wave and her breasts sway from side to side accentuating the pulsating effect they had.

When she was almost at arm's length with Thunderstrike, the sound of police sirens made itself known from outside and the hero turned instinctively back towards where it was coming, he felt very slowed down for some reason and couldn't really remember what he was doing in this room.

As he turned around again the room was empty, he faintly remembered a girl standing there, but like waking up from a dream the more he thought about it the less he remembered. He had been looking for a fourth criminal, but he ultimately hadn't found anyone.

He went back in the other room to find that Big Jack had escaped "I should have used a higher voltage" he thought to himself, his focus getting back to normal.

The police arrived on the scene, and he turned in all the criminals that he managed to get and told them about Big Jack managing to escape. He also mentioned that he sensed a fourth criminal, but that he was unable to find him, and that maybe he would be still nearby with Big Jack.

"I'm turning in for the night boys" He ultimately announced to the policemen once he was done and leaped on the nearest roof and disappeared in the night.

That night he dreamt about a girl with deep blue eyes, long curly hair and a very deep cleavage that slowly swallowed his whole vision. When he woke up he had a raging erection, but could not remember the dream.

Some time passed, but there was no show of Big Jack, and this was unusual since he was often on the move and it was really rare for Thunderstrike not to run into him at least once every two weeks.

Until one night, when the hero was turning in for the night, he spotted Big Jack entering a bar that looked closed.

Thunderstrike decided to follow him and maybe arrest him for breaking an entering, and a couple of other crimes he'd been accumulating.

The hero entered the bar to find what looked like an abandoned strip club still furnished, it seemed like the perfect place to have a nighttime meeting for criminals. He looked around to finally see Big Jack about to hit him with a baseball bat. He managed to block it with his arm, but the criminal was strong, and he got thrown back as the bat broke in half.

"Why do you have to interfere with my plans every time" said Big Jack charging another hit with the remaining half of the bat.

Thunderstrike dodged this time and shocked him as his opponent collapsed on the ground with a thump.

"This time I made sure to knock you out for a couple of hours, so you'll wake up in jail" said the superhero looking at the collapsed criminal on the ground.

As he finished the sentence, he heard steps coming towards him from behind and as someone started slow clapping behind his back.

Thunderstrike turned around quickly to see a girl with curly long black hair and deep blue eyes with huge tits that showed a deep cleavage in her one-piece swimsuit like body suit.

"I'm so glad you came here tonight. Big Jack can really act when properly motivated" she said smiling.

Thunderstrike looked at her as he slowly started to recognize her as the figure he had met that night.

"You were at the building that night" said Thunderstrike looking at the beautiful girl standing now in front of him.

"You look surprised, looks like it worked better than even I thought" the girl replied with a grin on her face.

Thunderstrike raised his fist and powered it up with electricity ready to strike.

"Who are you?" he asked.

The girl laughed and started tracing her cleavage up and down with her fingers drawing the hero's attention to her ample cleavage, a feat that was made easy by the fact that Thunderstrike was already having a difficult time ignoring her huge tits.

Thunderstrike's gaze was caught in her cleavage again as this started to swell and contract making it harder for him to look away the more he stared.

"I'm going by the name Ms Sapphire, last time we didn't have time to chat much, but this time it looks like we will have a little more time" she said while smiling.

The hero's gaze was stuck on her slightly pulsating cleavage as he lowered his fist that lost the electricity charge he had prepared.

"What..." he tried to say as he couldn't keep straight his thoughts.

"You're probably wondering what I want. Well, the other night when we first met I recruited a bunch of people to get information on the rich and powerful clients of that accounting firm we were in, so that I would have some names and addresses of people that would help me run this city, but then you interrupted and we couldn't really complete the job. For a moment I thought I would go to jail when you showed up, but then my powers worked on you" she said while slightly caressing her large tits.

Thunderstrike didn't fully comprehend what was going on.

"You have powers? What do you want?" said Thunderstrike, his mind hazy, while still staring at her tits, following the motion of her hands caressing her slightly pulsating cleavage, without realizing that his pants were starting to tighten in his crotch region.

"Wow my tits are really doing a number on you, aren't they?" she said while slowly walking towards Thunderstrike and making her huge tits sway as the hero's gaze was still fixed on them.

"Haven't you realized by now that my power is hypnotic tits? I usually can hypnotize mostly men, and also many women with my tits, but I never thought I could use my powers on other superpowered people, that is why I was staying away from you. Then the other night came, and you fell for my powers and that gave me an idea, why start with the rich and powerful when I can have a superhero at my service to help me get them much more easily" at this point she was at arm's length with him swaying her tits who had taken the whole field of vision of the superhero.

Thunderstrike was having a really hard time thinking, but her explanation leveraged on his sense of justice and, after gathering his willpower, he raised his hand that crackled with electricity ready to strike her, but his gaze was still fixed on her deep cleavage that at this point was so close, it was all the hero could see.

"I can't let you do this" he said making the movement to strike her, but with one swift movement she grabbed the straps running over her cleavage and undid them exposing her naked tits.

"Oh, but you can, and you will, I assure you" she said while opening her suit to the side.

Thunderstrike's gaze was still fixed her chest as her huge boobs popped free and were revealed from underneath the villainess' suit.

This time as soon as he saw them exposed the hero felt a pulse running through his body locking him in place, his cock was fully erect in his suit sending shivers down his body and draining his mind of any thoughts he previously had. His charged fist fell to the side, his mind even more hazy than before and his vision fixed on the beautiful tits out for display in front him. The more he stared the more they drew him in the more he felt like they were all he could focus on, they were filling his vision and enveloping his mind.

"Yes hero, stare deeply into my hypnotic tits, not even someone like you can resist them, don't they make you want to obey them? Obey me? Don't they make you want to do anything I tell you?" Ms Sapphire said in a sultry voice while cupping her huge breasts and making them bounce in front of the hero.

Thunderstrike's mind was melting staring deeply into those perfect big breasts, his cock was fully erect now as his mind was slowing down even more.

Ms Sapphire walked even closer, cupping her beautiful tits.

"Why don't you take those clothes off and sit on the couch" she said, her sultry voice penetrated in the hero's mind being the only sound he could listen to, and he found that he needed to obey it.

Without even questioning it, he started to undress uncovering his straining erection and sat down on the couch. His mind was blank, his vision completely enthralled by those big, beautiful tits that kept expanding and contracting in his vision arousing him more than he had ever been aroused.

"Good boy. Now comes the fun part" she said smiling and, after she got naked too, she straddled him on the couch putting her breasts on the same level as his eyes, amping up yet another time the hypnotic effect they were having on him.

"You see, hypnotizing someone like Big Jack doesn't take much, sure he's strong, but he doesn't have mental fortitude, while hypnotizing you is much more demanding, but it's turning out also much more fun" she said grabbing her own tits, showing off the softness they had and sending another pulse of pleasure straight down to his cock.

At that moment the passed out Big Jack on the other side of the room, made a snoring sound that momentarily broke the concentration Thunderstrike had on her tits, the hero turned his head in the direction of the sound and suddenly he regained part of his ability to think and speak.

"What are you doing to me? You can't do this. I need to take you in Sapphire" he said, his mind was working very slowly, and his cock was still hard and sending waves of pleasure around his body making it still hard to think.

He tried to power up another fist of electricity, he felt his power almost reach his hand when the villainess' hand reached his cheek and moved his head back in the straight position and he got caught in her hypnotic tits once again.

"Oh no Thunderstrike, you don't want to look away from them" she said, her voice going back to penetrating in his mind and her tits sending waves of pleasure throughout his body.

"Wait... You can't... I can't..." the superhero tried to not lose the slight control over his functions he had just regained, but the villainess grabbed his hands and placed them on her huge tits.

He sunk his hands in those hypnotic boobs, they were so soft, so filling, and yet firm, the more he touched them the more hypnotic they were in his gaze, his vision was just filled with her tits and his hands exploring and feeling how perfect they were.

He felt his cock getting even harder, ready to burst under the touch of her thighs.

"It's time now hero. I'm going to claim you as my love slave and you'll help me with the projects I have for this city" she said slightly rising herself and revealing a streak of wetness coming from her very wet pussy.

"Oh and remember, you can't cum until I tell you" she added and once again her voice felt like the only thing he could hear.

She then proceeded to impale herself on his hard shaft, Thunderstrike felt like he was going to explode into her right away, but her hypnotic tits that were swelling and contracting now more than ever before where sending waves from his eyes to his cock making his cock obey and not able to cum, but not taking away any of the feeling.

Ms sapphire looked at him in with her big deep blue eyes "now my tits and this pleasure is going to erase every memory you have, every sense of self remaining in you. All you will be left with is going to be devotion for me, your mistress. You'll just want to serve me and be my willing slave, nothing else in your life will be more important than these tits and obeying me. Your past life won't exist, you'll only remember me, your only true love".

The villainess finished her sentence with a kiss, her plump lips closed in on his as she started riding him and pumping on his shaft with her pussy.

With every pump came a wave of pleasure that felt like was going to make Thunderstrike cum, but her big hypnotic bouncing tits were preventing him from that and they were gradually erasing every memory, any sense of self remaining in the hero, and leaving him with only love and devotion of his mistress, for these beautiful breasts bouncing in front of him.

Ms Sapphire came loudly and saw that the hero's eyes had gazed over, only a smile was left on his face and a look of adoration for those hypnotic tits bouncing in front of him.

She finally said "you can cum now slave" her voice this time felt like it was coming from inside the hero's mind. He obeyed as she felt him contracting inside giving her all of his will and sense of self.

She got up from her newly acquired slave who was still staring at her beautiful and hypnotic tits naked in front of him.

"Can you tell me who you are?" she asked him, cupping her breasts, starting to feel aroused again in anticipation of the answer she was about to get.

"I'm your slave mistress, I'm ready to do anything you want" Thunderstrike responded with a look of adoration at her and her tits.

She smiled, massaging her big breasts. Her plans were going to be so much easier now.

As always feedbacks are appreciated.