All Comments on 'Frozen... And Then Thawed'

by thelastenglishking

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

More please, maybe sister Jenny would like some too and fall for her brother.

JobewonJobewon7 months ago

Fantastic job! This was a really good read and I hope that there is more! Thank you!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm7 months ago

This was actually a really well-written, albeit short, story. Though, I would have enjoyed it a lot more, had you simply stuck to 'Mom' and 'Aunt' instead of 'Claire' and 'Judy'.

I kinda have to ask what the point of writing an incest stroke story is, if your MC then has to mentally disassociate himself from his familial bonds with those women. For that, this was way too little of a plot.

chipmonk9chipmonk97 months ago

I liked the story not the title

KeeperonKeeperon7 months ago

Really needs more dialogue with Mum she was way to eager. He had his blackmail card and never had to use it. It would be interesting if he was able to modify their body hair, make Mum & Judy dress sexier , wear makeup, which then makes the father interested and the blackmail threat can escalate as he controls his mother & aunt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb, perhaps your best yet, thank you.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
Sistercest more common than publicized

During the 40s my mother and aunt attended the " practicing" parties with their girlfriends. At times they'd pair off.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite7 months ago

You took a simple, potentially cliché plot and made something steamy of it. Thanks.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic7 months ago

It's the author's story and he'll do with it what he wishes, but I'd be delighted if he makes the dad and uncle get out of the picture, for example when it is found out that they are cheating. Or will be the more habitual story in which the dad and uncle swap wives and include the kids in the mix?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow!! What a great story, brings my fuking my mother and her younger sister. Dad and Uncle have no idea what happens when they are not home. I have all the wild sex I want any time I want.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely done, Good mom, son, auntie sex story, there were a few wording errors, not Euro-English to American English, just a few general text errors. The story definitely deserves a chapter 2, if that's the way you're thinking.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story, would love to read part two the day away golfing, and maybe part three with sister home from uni?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Good

That's a shame. No anal sex.......

Wash2015Wash20157 months ago

Fantastic story, it is begging for follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like the story, very teasing. 5/5

202GE202GE7 months ago

Creative story but wordy. Definitely could use an editor look through. Appreciate you sharing this tale with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous