Frozen... And Then Thawed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first three or four strokes, I slammed my cock into Claire like a battering ram; it was a touch to the shoulder and a mouthed 'slow down... go easy' from Judy that checked my onslaught. Was that to prevent me from shooting my load in thirty seconds again -- it probably did -- or to allow Claire more opportunity to go back to work on Judy's pussy? It did that too.

With self-control regained, I recalled and applied Judy's advice from earlier: 'slow and very deep; pausing on every stroke'. The mewling gasps, moans and whimpers that approach drew from Claire suggested it was working for her and slowing things down allowed me to watch the action that was also taking place between Judy's legs.

Judy's assertion that Claire had a taste for a cum-filled pussy wasn't misplaced; Claire's face was buried deep -- it was muting her own moans of pleasure though -- and damned near eating Judy alive. Judy's growls of delight more than made-up for those that Claire was quashing and whenever Claire did come up for air, her tongue was immediately replaced by teasing fingers.

Claire's fingers teased far from gently, she repeatedly jammed all four into Judy's channel and followed that up by each time grinding her thumb across Judy's clit; I wouldn't have dared to be so forceful, but Judy's bucking hips and wails of delight suggested that the aggression was being well received. It was no doubt watching that display which incited me.

I was still stroking steadily into Claire's pussy, with my fingers biting into the flesh about her hips; holding Claire firmly to ensure that each stroke's concluding 'bump' hit its mark. Easing my grip on Claire's right hip, I snaked it around and down, my fingers searching out that pleasure-button hidden in the soft folds at the top of her pussy.

I'd already begun to increase the power of my cock's sedate penetrations when the wiggle of Claire's hips and mewl of pleasure told me that I'd found my target. After that my fingers teased harder at Claire's clit becoming less gentle in reply to each buck, wiggle and moan that they garnered. That said, I never matched the savagery of Claire's fingers still clawing into Judy's cunt!

Claire's climax was explosive; she came like that proverbial train! Pitching, writhing and releasing a banshee wail which even Judy's hand pressing Claire's face into her pussy couldn't completely quell. Though Judy did mute it sufficiently for her own voice to be heard: "That's it, just what she needed; now slam your cock into her hard and fast! Fuck the bitch!"

I upped the tempo further, but only for perhaps a half dozen strokes; that wasn't from fear of coming myself, but my concern for Claire, as her orgasmic howls faded, so she did too. I don't think Claire actually lost consciousness, but her dissipation was total; slumped and spastically twitching between Judy's thighs, Claire was lost completely.

Judy showed far less concern; perhaps she'd seen this happen to her sister before? Pushing Claire casually aside Judy scrambled off the couch and onto her own knees, her torso sprawled on the cushions; looking back over her shoulder Claire snarled "My turn now! Just the same way... make Auntie Judy your bitch too."

I was more than happy to oblige and given the way in which Claire had so carelessly tipped mum to the floor, I'd no qualms about doing so. I steered my cock into Judy's cunt with confidence this time around and slammed forward the moment that I felt the tip slip inside. The breath-stolen squeal that impact drew from Judy was exactly the response that I'd hoped for.

Judy had opened Pandora's box... it was now time to open hers! The salacious bitch had been running this evening's show for long enough... She'd wanted to be Rob's fuck-toy, well she was about to get her wish. Just five more vicious penetrations saw Judy spasm beneath me; by now I knew enough to recognise an orgasm when I saw one, but I was far from finished with my sleazy Aunt.

The thirty seconds I allowed Judy to recuperate were actually for my own benefit; time to recover my some self-control and get my lecherous action plan straight in my mind. I entwined one hand in Judy's hair and lifted her up from the couch; that gave free access my for other hand to maul those gorgeous tits and ensure she alone absorbed the full impact of my pounding cock... And pound it certainly did!

Judy's response to my mother's violent probing suggested that she had a taste for rough penetrations; I didn't disappoint her. I was soon driving my cock into the depths of Judy's cunt, but despite the ever increasing brutality of my penetrations, Judy's wails and screams always called for 'more and harder'; she really was a shameless old whore!

For the first time I began to fear that I may not hold out until Judy had orgasmed again, so I took a leaf from my mother's book. Sliding the hand wickedly groping at Judy's tits down between her legs to work on Judy's clitoris with a similar ferocity. My fingers were as eagerly received as Claire's had been and just seconds later, Judy's orgasm arrived like an erupting volcano!

I rode out the initial throes of Judy's orgasm, but soon began spearing into her once more; it was my turn next and I sensed that it wouldn't take me long! A half dozen strokes and my climax was imminent. It was no doubt my building growl of conquest that gave her the heads-up and I was startled by the desperate cry of "No! Not in there!"

That shout threw me for an instant, Judy was face down on the couch again, her face half-buried in the cushions. It took me a moment to realise the cry had come from beside me... Not from Judy but from Claire. I was already turning when Claire continued: "Judy's pussy got your first load... This one's mine!"

I completed my turn to find Claire beside me, on her knees, with mouth agape and her tongue protruding like a welcome mat. There was no conscious thought or hesitation, as Judy had predicted earlier, it wasn't my mother that I saw beside me, but another middle-aged trollop that wanted to be treated as my personal fuck-toy... I didn't disappoint this one either.

A second later, my cock was out of Judy's cunt and inside her sister's mouth; half of my first emission streaked Claire's cheek en-route, but her lips closed around me before she spilled the second half of it. That and subsequent spurts she guzzled down eagerly... perhaps wanting it all swallowed before Judy came looking for a share?

I'm sure we each ran a gamut of differing emotions during the silence which prevailed as we all three recovered ourselves; though I suspect that the embarrassment factor was shared by us all? It was now mum's turn to take a grip on the situation:

A gesture toward the wall clock along with "It's nearly a quarter-to; Ron and Jack could be back at any minute... Get to your room Rob and stay there! You must have some homework to finish; do that and then bed. I don't want to see you before morning and you're NEVER to speak of what's just happened to anyone... Not even Judy and I."

I nodded agreement, grabbed my stuff and headed for the stairs; I could still hear mum talking as I went: "... And you can start clearing up the mess in here while I get dressed, then I'll finish-up while you do. Jesus Christ, Judy... What the hell have we just done!"

I didn't catch much of Judy's reply, but its tone sounded far less... mortified than my mother's had; I did hear 'cucumber' mentioned and laughter too; was that laughter from both of them, or had I perhaps imagined that?

I retreated into my bedroom, but I didn't get any homework done, nor take a much needed shower. I'd intended to, but mum and Aunt Judy's scents were still upon me, I wanted to spend the night wearing those. When I heard dad and Jack returning about half an hour later, I snuck out onto the landing to listen out for any... recriminations.

There didn't sound to be any problems; from the bits I could hear, it seemed to be dad and Jack getting the rousting for abandoning me and going off to the pub. A bit unfair that... I'd been safe enough until I'd got home to find Claire and Judy there. When they all came out into the hallway saying their goodnights, I slipped back into my bedroom.

I can't say that I slept peacefully, but that was from constantly replaying events in my head -- OK and in my hand too - rather from than any shame or regrets; those arrived the following morning: It was an 'office day' for dad, so I couldn't avoid seeing him; he'd be there for breakfast and then drop me off at school on his way to work.

I was dressed -- and freshly showered! -- but shaking like a leaf when I walked down the stairs. I paused for a few seconds to settle my heart rate and breathing, then pasting a 'nothing happening here' expression on my face, I strode into the kitchen. Mum and dad both looked up and around as I called out a cheery 'good morning' and then...

Nothing. They both returned my greeting, mum enquired if I 'wanted eggs', while dad told me to 'hurry up, I was running late'. It was just like a thousand mornings before, no suggestion in expressions, body language or tones of voice that today was any different; I think that perhaps left me more unsettled than I'd felt walking down the stairs.

It was much the same in the car; dad dropped me at the school gate with a casual 'have a good one... see you tonight.' My efforts at concentrating on schoolwork proved as fruitless as they'd been with last night's homework and they suffered similar interruptions too; I was heading to the toilets to whack-off at every opportunity.

It was well into the afternoon before I'd got my head into gear and once I had, decisions were made. I was racing out of the school gate bang on the dot and catching the 3:30pm bus home. Almost invariably I go for a coke and doughnuts with friends before catching the 4:30 or even 5:30 bus; today I had plans for... Claire and dad would be home around six.

I was equally committed as I jogged from the bus stop to our front door and went through that without hesitation. Sure, I remembered mum's admonition 'never to mention last night's events, even to her' but what burned brighter in my mind were Aunt Judy's words: 'Rob will have us over a barrel... forever. A fuck, a blowjob, whatever he wants... we'll never be able to refuse."

Judy hadn't been saying that to mum, she'd been speaking to 'Claire, the middle-aged slut... my personal fuck-toy'. That's who I was looking for now and it didn't take me long to find her; I burst through the door and screeched to a halt, Claire was standing in the the hallway. The enigmatic smile had caught me even before she spoke: "I thought you might be home early Rob, so I got myself ready... Do you like it?"

It was undoubtedly Claire and not mum: She was wearing a skirt, at least a size too small and barely long enough to cover her crotch, a sparkly gold lame boob-tube top that was straining even more than the skirt and matching high-heeled sandals. The clothes no doubt belonged to my sister Jenny, who's away at Leeds University; mum certainly wouldn't have anything like those in her wardrobe!

Striking a provocative pose, with those especially remembered nipples all but bursting through that tight top, Claire epitomised Judy's comment about a 'middle-aged slut that I could treat as my personal fuck-toy'. She wouldn't have looked out of place amongst the hookers on Palantine Road in Blackpool and my cock stiffened in approval.

Claire waved out an arm in invitation; she was already turning for the stairs as she crooned: "I think your room... We need to be quick... Before your dad gets home. I've not achieved a thing today; I've spent half of it on the bed with my fingers between my legs... I'm hoping that you can offer me something more substantial."

I was swift to follow, revelling in the knowledge that I wasn't the only one to have spent my day with my pants down reliving the night before. Claire was a few steps ahead of me on the staircase, from which viewpoint that skirt no longer even covered her crotch; nor indeed did anything else, Claire was sans-panties and I could see the moisture glistening in her pubic hair.

Claire was almost halfway up the stairs when the urgency of her ascent, in combination with those 'fuck me' sandals saw her slip and stumble to her knees. Claire was scrambling back to feet when I grasped her left ankle and jerked her back down while growling "Here will do just fine... I can't wait any longer" I was already unfastening my pants as Claire looked back.

"Oooh does Rob want me from behind again... Has he got a taste for fucking me doggy style?" Claire was settling herself onto her knees on a stair tread as she'd spoken and concluded with a yelp of surprise when I flipped her over before she'd done so. That manoeuvre saw Claire slide down a step to land on her bum accompanied by the sound of a second yelp.

No! Rob did not want Claire from behind again; I wanted to see who I was fucking in her full glory and that slip made a good start. That skirt had dragged up around her waist, Claire's cunt was full exposed -- her pubic hair was soaking! - and one grab and a snatch, snapped the spaghetti straps at Claire's shoulders; allowing her skimpy top to fall down to join her skirt.

Another yelp from Claire overwhelmed my own gasp of appreciation; this was my first close-up view of Claire's tits and those nipples still looked chewable. They were huge, even the areolas they sat upon appeared swollen! I couldn't wait and latched my mouth around one even as I continued peeling off my pants; yet another yelp and a febrile groan suggested Claire approved.

I was knelt two steps below Claire, my mouth still at her breasts as I slid my hands beneath her buttocks to lift her up and forward to meet my advancing cock. That first penetration failed, but a second later Judy's appellations of slut and fuck-toy resurfaced; Claire's hand slipped between us and wrapped around my cock, to guide it through the fleshy gateway and into her cunt.

Mmmmmmmm; it was ever better than I'd remembered. Despite a day of whacking-off I wanted to make sure this lasted, so I maintained my self-control and kept my penetrations smooth and sedate; our precarious perch on the staircase prevented much else anyway. I needn't have worried, I doubt that I'd delivered above a dozen strokes before Claire climaxed... and how!

Claire's legs whipped-up and wrapped around my arse in the same instant that her head fell back, then her whole body appeared to clench, after which Claire begin twitching and jerking; for a moment I thought she was having a seizure! Claire then released a high-pitched keening wail; it was so loud I feared she might alert our neighbours.

Perhaps Claire thought similarly? Whatever, Claire promptly quelled that scream by throwing her head forward again and sinking her teeth - and bloody hard! - into my shoulder. Christ but it hurt! In response... I couldn't help it, my own teeth closed on the nipple between my lips with equal barbarity; rather than distracting Claire from her orgasm, that only seemed to inflame it.

Claire went off like a bloody volcano, writhing and grinding down on my cock; the walls of her pussy seeming to somehow close in to squeeze and pull against the whole length of my shaft. My attention was now centred on preventing Claire from tipping us both down the stairs -- that'd have taken some explaining to the paramedics! - at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

That self-control I was meant to be maintaining flew right out of the window; the sensation of Claire pitching and bucking in my lap, while her cunt... milked my cock, simply proved too much. I began streaming come into her like a fire hose. A bad analogy... as rather than quenching Claire's flames it was like pouring petrol onto them; she went ape-shit!

When things eventually settled down, I stood up with cracking knee-joints and suggested that we might now continue things in my bedroom. That idea drew a shake of the head and a stark change in Claire's expression: "No! I need to clean myself up and change into something... decent; your dad will be home soon and I've not even started making dinner yet."

I nodded my agreement; no point doing otherwise... Claire had gone, it was mum on the stairs with me now. Mum raced upstairs and into the bathroom, I followed more slowly and headed into my own room, staying there until I heard mum heading back downstairs. Other than taking a shower of my own, I stayed in my room until I heard dad call me down for dinner at seven.

After breakfast that morning, I was less concerned about trying to... keep up appearances this evening and right to be so; it was dad who was found himself under the cosh at the dinner table, with mum being the one wielding it: "A little bird tells me that you're going off golfing all day on Sunday, Ron?"

"Er, em... probably, it's the Golf Society's away-day; I was going to discuss that with you after dinner, love."

"A bit late for any discussion now; Judy tells me that you and Jack have already confirmed your bookings and paid for the trip."

"Ah... yea... well, I'm afraid Jack went and did that before I'd given him a definite yes. I've checked the calendar though and we don't seem to have anything else planned... I'm sure you can find something to do on your own for the day,"

Mum flicked a glance and a wicked grin in my direction. "I won't need to, Judy's coming over with Jack and she'll run you both up to the golf club in the morning. One of us will come and collect you when you get back in the evening, that way you can both enjoy a drink or two... I'm sure that Judy and I can find something to entertain us for the day without your help."

12