Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers

"We will all choose names that your species can hear when we feel the time is right, when we find something we like or identify with from your world, or maybe just a word that sounds pretty, it's a very important and personal decision for us. We all know every word in your language, but we have little knowledge of what your things really do, plus you guys are always making new stuff, it's difficult for us, ...that's one of the reasons you are here."

"Wow, so do I need to explain every single thing on earth, to every one of you?"

"Ha... no, you would never have time to do that, you would never live that long."

"Oh... you guys live longer than humans?"

"Yes."

"How much longer?"

"A lot longer."

"Oh... how old are you?" I asked sheepishly.

"I'm the same age as you... plus one unit of time that is very large and calculated in a measurement you could never comprehend."

"Oh."

She could tell I was feeling uneasy so she grabbed my shoulders, smiled and looked into my eyes in a reassuring way and said, "Look, everybody in here was created to serve a purpose in the completion of this mission, most of these ladies have intellect set to the highest level and you won't have to explain much, they will catch on very quickly but there are probably a few things you will have to show them about your world."

"Oh ...what about Mary, Is she like you? Super smart and super old?"

"Mary is quite young; her age can be calculated in a number you can grasp." The looks on her face lead me to believe she was doing some type of difficult alien math in her head, "Mary would be close to... six thousand, three hundred, and twenty-four, years old.

"Oh wow! That's way older than I expected."

"Yes... for you that is a lot of time, she was also intentionally designed to a lower intellectual standard, so she has the ability to cope with the menial tasks her mission demands."

"Oh... well... she is a lot smarter than Me."

"Awww... you're so cute," she smiled and kissed my nose, "most everything here is a lot smarter than you."

"Hmmm... Well... touché, I guess?"

"But Mary seems to be in charge? She seems to know what's going on and you all seem to do what she says."

"We all love Mary, just like we all love you, she has a job to do and we must respect that... just like you have a job to do and we all respect you."

"Thank you," I smiled, "That does make me feel better."

In a soft reassuring tone, she continued, "it's like have you ever had a creature of another species you lived with? That you loved and respected, and that had a simple but important job... a job it would instinctually do anyway? "Maybe a creature you fed and took care of while asking very little of it in return or maybe you just keep them around for companionship..."

"LA LA LA LA LA!" I interrupted while sticking my fingers in my ears "LA LA LA please stop talking!" I knew where she was going with this and I wished she would have quit while she was ahead.

She laughed and said, "You're a pretty silly one aren't you, come on, take my hand and let's go find Mary."

I agreed.

As we walked through the door leading from the forest bedroom I could see all kinds of activity off in the distance.

"Oh wow, this is a lot bigger of a construction job than I pictured when Mary described it?"

"Yeah we need to build a small replica city so the girls can practice being human. If they can manage to blend in and are accepted they will have a better success rate at gathering a wide variety of human seed when they go to earth.

"Well earth will be lucky to have them." I said confidently

Did you know that eighty percent of human males will just give you there seed if you ask them for it." She seemed proud of her knowledge of earth.

"Yeah? That percentage seems low." I laughed.

She just kissed my nose and went to find Mary.

We walked up the path and she held my hand while her other hand was slowly masturbating her clit as we walked.

"Gees, you just came twice."

"Three times," she corrected... "You slept through one," she smiled and nudged my shoulder in a playful way.

When we arrived at the build site, it was alive with activity and there were already a few streets and some buildings.

Everybody was naked excitedly moving stuff around and there was music coming from somewhere, Mary was standing at the center of it all kindly shouting directions as Boat girl was gently going down on her from behind.

"Good morning, she smiled," I grabbed her around the waist being careful not to disturb Boat girl; I dipped her back and passionately kissed her, as was our new morning custom.

"This is amazing! You girls really got a lot done; did you get any sleep at all?"

"A little but I was too excited to sleep, look at all this great stuff we got," she did that exaggerated game show presentation thing with her hand.

"It looks great!" I assured her, "That little scanner thing is an amazing little tool."

"Yeah, it is! It really makes this whole process super fun," she said as she was slowly but rhythmically thrusting on Boat girl's tongue.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Aww your so sweet," she stretched her arm out to beckon me closer for a kiss, she gave me a slobbery kiss on the nose, smiled and said, "Did you seed any of the ladies yet today?"

"Yes... one, this morning, three times... and I suspect many more as I slept."

"Well, then you're doing great!" She cheerfully assured me.

"Wonderful, then I'm going to go look around, there's already so much to see."

"Ok, I'll see you in a bit," Mary smiled and arched her back as she pushed back on Boat girl's face to force her tongue deeper.

I knelt down and gently licked my way down her slippery pussy lips until I met Boat girls tongue lodged deep inside her body.

We kissed for a moment, in the little triangle gap between Mary's thighs.

"Did you get the lake we brought back for you?" I asked her.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for more to be built so I can choose the perfect location."

"Well, let me know, I would love to join you for an adventure some time."

She smiled and said sure... "I would absolutely love to go on an adventure in time with you."

"An adventure SOME time, not IN time," I corrected.

"Oh... well yeah, I would go adventuring with you, IN time, or anytime."

"Wait... we can go back in time?" I asked.

Mary smiled and kissed my wet nose as I stood up, "Of course we can, we are multi-dimensional beings, we can go to any timeline in any dimension, why do want to go see something?

"Wow! So you could take me to the old west sometime?"

"Ha! Yeah, we could go anywhere, whenever you want, there are really no limits, see?"

She slipped the scanner off of her wrist and tapped the screen a few times, she then reached over and pushed the buttons on both of our bracelets at the same time, and with a flash we were standing on a wooden plank sidewalk in front of a saloon, it was dusty and there were townsfolk and horses everywhere.

I was speechless; Mary looked over at me and laughed, "See we can do anything we want."

I stepped into the road and the dry rocky dirt hurt my bare feet.

The town folks started pointing and gathering around us, and then it dawned on me, we were still completely naked.

"Umm... Mary? Let's go back; we need some clothes if we are going to do this."

"Ha! ... Yeah, I just wanted to show you,"

She gave a smiley naked wave to the town folks as she grabbed my wrist and hit the buttons.

We were instantly back on the steps of the workshop with Boat girl and another lady I haven't met yet, they were going through magazines and clipping out things they wanted us to pick up on the next scanner run.

"So how was it?" Boat girl asked.

"It was just as I thought it would be, but we weren't wearing clothes so the people were pretty confused"

Mary laughed. "You should have seen the look on his face when they started pointing and gathering around us"

They both giggled as they sorted out the clippings.

"So Mary?" I asked, "later after we go get some stuff built, can we do some sight-seeing in the past?"

"Sure, we can go wherever you want, there are virtually no limits, we can go to your future too if you feel like it."

"Really? Have you been there?"

"Yeah, it's fun, but if you go past a certain point it starts to get a lot less fun."

"What does that mean, 'it gets a lot less fun? ...When does it get less fun?"

I could see on Mary's face she was trying to choose her next words wisely.

"Your timeline ebbs and flows, you are used to things going well, and the general populous being happy and healthy, that doesn't last forever."

"Oh," I felt for the sake of my own happiness I probably didn't need the next piece of information.

"Don't you want to know what happens?" Mary asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Well, if you told me, is there anything I could do to stop it or help in any way? Or would I just have the tragic information rattling around my head for no reason."

"The second one" she replied.

"Then I would rather just kiss your nose and pretend I didn't hear it," she smiled while I kissed her nose.

"Ok ...I'll be back, I want to go take a look around; it's so interesting around here right now." I kissed her hand in a gentlemanly fashion and went to explore the rest of the town.

The building I heard exiting the scanner while my face was buried in Mary, turned out to be the bike shop so I went to go check it out, there was one girl already there examining a bike.

"Hi," I said shyly... "Can you ride?"

"Probably... but I have never tried it"

"Here ... I'll show you how it works."

I jumped on a bike and rode in a little circle.

"Wow! The wheels are so thin, how does it not fall over?"

"The wheels on a bicycle act as gyroscopes when they spin, so it wants to stay up, try it," I insisted.

She chose a bike, and climbed on... it rolled for a second and she fell right off,

"Oh no!" I jumped off and went to help her.

"Are you alright?" I took her hand to help her up.

"Yeah I'm fine; I thought you said it wanted to stay up?"

"Well you have to get the wheels spinning first; you just need to go a little faster."

I helped her back on and she cautiously started rolling.

"That's it, now peddle!" I encouraged.

"This is so great! It does want to stay up!" She yelled.

She rode up the block, turned around and came back to the bike shop.

"Hey! You have to try this! It's wonderful!" She called out to some ladies who were removing the front doors from the hardware store.

A few of them came over and I said: "It's easy you just need to get going fast enough." They were cautiously inspecting a bike.

"Why is the speed a factor?"

"Because the wheels act as gyroscopes and it wants to stay up if you go fast enough."

"Oh wow ...That's brilliant, so simple but so elegant," She was really impressed. "And these little sticks hold the wheel together?"

"Yes, there called spokes, they displace the weight."

"Wow!" She jumped on and rode to the end of the block and back.

"Hey! You have to try this!" She called some more girls over.

They were all riding around laughing and giggling... I really felt useful.

The ladies were all very busy moving things around and taking the doors off of all the buildings, there was a steady stream of them moving big stuffed animals back to the forest and they seemed to be setting up some type of metal shop outside of the hardware store, music girl was playing some soft classical guitar as they worked.

"Hey, it's music girl," I said as I kissed her nose. "You are an amazing guitar player, where did you learn that?"

"I learned it right here, this morning," She said as she gently plucked the strings. "I read the instructions," she pointed to a giant book titled, (learn to play guitar in 10,000 easy steps.)

"Wow! ...That ...is super impressive!" She smiled and I sat down next to her in the dirt.

"Hey! I found a name you can call me," She said excitedly.

"Awww what is it? I feel bad calling you music girl; I just don't what else to call you since apparently I can't hear your names."

She laughed, "No music girl was cute, I liked It."

"So what's your name the anticipation is killing me?"

She got up and slid into my lap, she put her arms around my neck and smiled; she kissed my nose and said... "Boots!"

"You can call me boots, isn't it such a beautiful sound... Boots... Booots... Boooooooots!" She yelled.

I laughed, "That's a beautiful name, Boots... I love it."

She was bouncing singing "BOOTS... Boots... BOOTS... boots!"

Maybe it was all the bouncing or maybe it was the fact that Boots was just being adorable, but I started to slowly grow, and she was the usual amount of wet, which is typically very wet, so with one good bounce I unexpectedly slipped right into her in mid-sentence as she was singing.

She sang, "Boots- boots, Boots -Booo---oohhh!" Her eyes got really big and the look of surprise on her face was priceless,

"Boots?" I said, also fairly surprised, with wide eyes she smiled and sunk down the rest of the way.

She wrapped her arms around me and rested and her head on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for at least a half hour, occasionally rocking back and forth.

She would bring me just to the point of orgasm and then stop and stay motionless until the feeling went away, and then more rocking until it came back, and just when I was about to explode she would stop, It was like one hundred beautiful tiny orgasms.

"Boat girl also found her name," Boots whispered in my ear.

"What is it?" I whispered back.

"Boat Girl," ...She said as she rocked.

"Oh wow ... She kept the name I call her? ...Awww I am so honored."

"Yup, she was going to change it to just Boats, but she likes to hear you say boat girl so much she kept it."

I rested my head on Boots shoulder and my eyes were starting to tear up.

"Boat girl ...She's so sweet."

After properly seeding boots, I walked to the edge of town, the ladies have only been building for half of a day so it was really only one street a few blocks long, some of the girls were giggling and laughing as they rode bikes up and down the block.

I wandered into the arcade and noticed the ladies haven't taken the front doors off the building yet but they were propped open.

I flipped on and off the light switch and nothing happened, "Well this is pretty useless," I thought, "and the movie theater across the street is even more useless without power."

Alone with my thoughts I started to wonder about the intricacies of how this place worked, where does the light come from? Everything seems to be lit with ambient light and there is a day and night cycle but no discernible location in which the light comes from, and with no power to the buildings how will the metal shop the girls are setting up work?

Come to think of it I haven't felt hungry or had to use the bathroom since I arrived; in fact I haven't eaten food or water in days.

I looked down at my naked stomach, "am I even hungry?"

I really concentrated for a minute... Nope, not hungry or thirsty, I could understand the girls not eating, they weren't completely human, but I was.

"Maybe it's the time divergence, maybe I have only really been in here for a little while and I'm just not hungry yet?" I walked through the arcade to the restroom, nothing was out of place, I turned on the faucet and no water came out.

I went over to the theater across the street, the candy shelf was empty; the popcorn machines were spotless, I decided to go find Mary and ask her about this.

As I walked down the street the questions were beginning to mount, some of the girls on bikes were rolling up and I called out to them, "Hey! ... Why don't I eat anymore?"

They started circling around me and one of them said, "You will have a much better time here if you can just suspend belief."

She jumped off her bike and pushed it over to me, "Why? ... Are you hungry?" She asked as she grabbed my cock and gently started pumping it.

"No I'm not... but I should be, or thirsty at least... right?" She smiled and kissed my nose.

"Why don't you go ask Mary?"

"Yeah, that's where I'm headed ...Have you seen her?" I asked as she pumped until I was involuntarily hard.

I wasn't really in the mood but I knew that without a good reason she was going to have her way with me anyway... for the good of the mission.

"Mary is filling the corners of the forest with the stuffed animals, so we have a place to sleep tonight, here get on I'll give you a ride," She motioned for me to sit on the rear rack of the bike.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she slowly sunk my cock into her ass.

"You know there's really nothing to worry about here, especially for you, everything has been taken care of and everybody loves you, we are not holding answers from you, it's just there's no way to explain it in a way you could possibly understand, but I can assure you our intentions are good."

"I know, I trust all of you, this whole experience is just so bizarre, I mean if this was a book I would have stopped reading chapters ago."

"Yes, and I'm sure I will tell you the same thing when I come over to your world... let me know when you're about to cum so I can switch to the front and keep the seed."

"Alright, I will."

She stood up to get us up a small hill and my cock was slowly sliding around deep inside her ass with every stroke of the pedal.

When she got to the crest of the hill, she pushed back into me and put her feet on the top tube of the bike, we raced down the hill and I was vibrating deep inside her body with every little pebble and bump in the road.

"Does electricity work in here? Like for the theater and arcade and things like that?" I asked as we started to slow down.

"Yup, electrical stuff works but fire is incapable of ignition, so no cars or engines or anything that requires combustion."

"Why?"

"See, ...This is what I'm talking about, you're going to have problems if you need to know how these things happen, we could take forever to explain it to you or you can suspend belief and just enjoy the ride, "every answer I give you would only raise further questions. It's like in your world, when you ride in an airplane do you go ask the pilot to explain exactly how every single thing works together to keep that thing in the air? Or do you just look out the window and enjoy your trip?"

"I just enjoy the trip."

"I understand why you want to..."

"I'm about to cum I interrupted her,"

She dislodged me from her ass and slid me in the front.

She was standing up happily impaled by my cock and she slid up and down with every pump of the pedal

"I do understand why you want to know," she continued, "Why you need to know about your lack of eating and drinking and Mary can explain that, she will also answer any other questions you have, but I suggest not asking too many and just enjoy the ride."

"Are you not having a good time here?" She asked as I was in mid-orgasm.

Nnnn...nnnn ...nnn... no, I am having a good time but?..." I was fighting to maintain my train of thought.

"But... but? ... I took a moment to contemplate my position in life before I came here."

You know... your right," the smile returned to my face, "I am having a good time... a great time... you all are so wonderful to me, and Mary is just the best,"

I pushed deep into her while I pulled her back onto the bike seat by hugging her so tight, "thank you... that really makes me feel a lot better."

No problem...I'm glad I could help she smiled.

"There she is over there; she pointed up on the hill in the corner of the forest."

marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers