Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers

I jumped off the back of the bike and when I pulled my cock out of her pussy cum dripped all over the seat, and her bare butt slid around in it when she sat back down.

"Thank you," I said as I kissed her nose... "and thanks for the ride."

"Anytime, she laughed and messed up my hair."

I marched up the hill determined to get some answers from Mary.

"Mary! How come I don't eat or drink anymore? ...Am I still a human?"

"Ha! Yes your still human, who said you're not?"

"Nobody, I just don't get Hungry anymore and I am really worried about it."

"Oh, well the first night you fell asleep here, we sedated you and changed your genetic structure to absorb energy from the sun instead of food, really any light works but the sun is the most efficient fuel source, that's how we do it, you still have the ability to eat and drink and poop but it's not a requirement, we can always change it back if you don't like it, it's a simple procedure?"

"Oh... well, ...I thought you ah,... Hmm... ok... well... thank you?"

"No problem!" She smiled, kissed my nose and went back to hurling giant stuffed animals onto the pile.

"Can I help you with this?" I asked sheepishly, I was a bit embarrassed I even suspected her of anything devious?

"Sure that would be great! I'm just making a comfy place for us to sleep, it's nice, right? All of these soft colorful things in this beautiful fresh smelling forest?"

"Yeah the contrast is pretty wonderful," I said as I fell back into the big soft pile.

Mary fell next to me with an exhausted sigh of a hard working girl.

"Oh wait! ... I forgot," ...She slipped off the scanner that was attached to her wristband, pointed it at the ambient lit ceiling and boom; the entire Milky Way poured out of the scanner.

The majesty took my breath away and I turned my head towards Mary I was wide-eyed with amazement; she looked at me and just smiled.

This was the most beautiful moment of my life, and I knew that the image of her lovely smile gently lit by the stars would be burned into my memory forever. She took my hand and said... "Oooh look a shooting star!"

We snuggled under the stars until we both fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke to the newly installed sun beaming and glimmering through the forest canopy, It was casting the loveliest shadows from the trees on the mossy forest floor.

I was still in the pile of stuffed animals and Mary was sleeping on top of me, she was snoring loudly and drooling on my chest, it was just so cute and I gently kissed the top of her head and held her tight as she slept.

I lay there for what must have been hours just basking in her comfort and warmth.

Eventually, Boots wandered by, she got on one knee kneeled down and gave me an upside down kiss. "You two look so cute." She whispered in my ear.

"I love her so much Boots." I painfully whispered back.

She smiled, got really close to my ear and in a whisper so soft I could barely hear her, she said... "I know... she loves you too."

As soon as she said it, I saw a flash of light behind my eyes and warm waves started washing over me.

I smiled really big and a tear rolled down my cheek, Boots smiled back and rubbed my head before continuing on her way.

I hugged Mary so tight she let out a little squeak and I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, I just laid there smiling and holding her for hours.

When she eventually did wake, before she opened her eyes she yawned and stretched really big, she put her arms out and pointed her toes... and when her eyes opened she looked deep into my eyes and smiled in a way that made me feel loved... right then, I knew Boots was right.

"Good morning," I smiled and kissed her nose.

"Good morning," she said in a cute tiny sleepy Mary voice, she scooted up and nestled under my chin.

"This sky looks amazing."

"Does it?" She asked curiously, but not wanting to break the cuddle to look.

"Yeah... the sun is beaming through the forest canopy and making the shadows dance," I described it so she didn't have to move.

"That does sound beautiful."

"It is." I smiled.

We silently snuggled for a while longer.

"Do you want to help me build boat girls pond today?" She quietly asked.

"Sure, that sounds fun, I love that she kept my name."

"Yeah... she's so sweet."

"She really is," I agreed.

"Do you think we could also build the vibrator toy store today? I think the girls are really going to like It."

"From what I saw of that store, I think I'm going to really like it too." She giggled, "Are you almost ready to get up?"

"Sure."

Neither of us moved and we stayed snuggling for a while longer.

"Ok for real this time," She said, as she remained motionless.

"Ok I'm ready," I hugged her tighter... and we both giggled.

After a while, we eventually did actually get up and we walked through the forest appreciating the sun and shadows.

I noticed some of the girls were still sleeping in the stuffed animal piles and they looked pretty comfy.

Mary jumped up onto the fallen log that was blocking the path and I playfully kissed her butt cheek as she was climbing, she gave me her hand to help me up and we both jumped to the other side.

When we walked through the door to the forest room Mary took my hand and said "Have you given any thought to the idea we talked about with gene enhancements? You have been doing great without it but It would really help the mission if you would agree to let us temporarily increase your libido and output."

"I actually haven't given it much thought, what would happen to me if you did it?"

"There aren't really any negative side effects, we would just run the scanner over your tummy and you would basically stay harder longer and your orgasm would produce more valuable seed, there is one side effect though, it would increase the pleasure you get from the longer orgasm."

"Oh... that would be nice, so I would I cum a lot more, or would it cut down the time I need to rest in-between orgasms?"

"It would do both, we can set the volume of your output to any size and by increasing the volume, your orgasms would be many times longer and subsequently more enjoyable."

"Oh... I like the sound of that! Can we try it and if I don't like it just reverse it?"

"Of course." She slipped the scanner off of her wrist and was swiping at the tiny screen. "How about if we set your output to twelve ounces of seed per release?"

"Wow. Twelve ounces seems a bit much, are you sure you want me to fill you with that much cum every time I orgasm? Can we try eight ounces to start with?"

She smiled and kissed my nose. "Sure, Eight ounces is plenty."

She ran the scanner over me and I felt no pain but I could feel something growing deep inside me.

"Alright it's done, I am going to need to measure your seed output to ensure everything is working properly."

She gently pumped my cock with one hand and with the other she hit the button on the scanner to eject a small measuring cup.

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and quickly brought me to orgasm.

Continuous waves of pleasure washed over me that seemed to last forever as I filled the measuring cup to four ounces, the thought of being only halfway through seemed unbelievable. With a hundred more tiny spurts I filled the cup to exactly the eight-ounce mark and was finally empty.

"Thank you, this is really going to improve the success rate of the fertilization."

"No... Thank you! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

She kissed my nose and we continued through the empty space between the forest room and the town.

When we eventually arrived at the town build site there were already some ladies hard at work.

They were almost done with the workshop in front of the hardware store and boots was again playing guitar for them, she gave me a little wave, I smiled and waved back.

"So where does Boat girl want us to put her pond?" I asked while I put my arm around boots.

She shuffled a little closer and said, "she wants it at the end of the road down there," she pointed down to where the road ends, "So as we build the town farther down, the pond will be in the center."

"She wants it to block the street?"

"Yeah, but she wants a small dirt trail around it, and a park at the other end so we would have to go around the pond, and through to park to reach the rest of the town."

"Oh ... well that does sound kind of nice."

We sat on the steps of the hardware store waiting to get to work, the sun was high in the sky and it was starting to get warm, the sky felt so real... it truly is amazing how this place worked.

The ladies were standing around the outdoor workshop talking, some of them had tool belts full of tools loosely hanging off their naked hips, and their tools jingled when they walked.

We all walked over to the end of the road at the edge of town and Mary went out into the middle to where it looked like a pond should be and she held the scanner up.

One of the girls in a tool belt yelled out to her, "DON'T FORGET TO HOLD YOUR BREATH." Mary spun in a circle and ejected the pond from the scanner.

The hole started to form and the water quickly rushed in.

When it was full and the waves subsided there was still no sign of Mary...

The pond was deathly silent without even a ripple.

After waiting a few tense moments I asked Boots, "Is she ok?"

"I'm sure she is, Mary is an excellent swimmer."

As a few more moments passed and we are all silent with worry.

"Boots?... she's been down there a REALLY long time."

"Everything will be fine, just give her a moment to rectify her mistake."

My heart sank and my mind was reeling as horrifying scenarios of my life without her were uncontrollably playing out in my head.

"IM GOING TO GET HER!" I said as I started to panic.

"Just wait a minute, Mary is an excellent swimmer," Boots said in a forced calm voice.

I grabbed her hand and held it tight.

We all waited a few more agonizing moments... and still no sign of her.

"BOOTS?" I yelled.

One of the girls ripped off her tool belt and started marching towards the pond, and just as her toe hit the water Mary popped up like a cork; she took a big gasp and started swimming back to us.

"Whew!"... Ah, I was so relieved, I let go of Boots hand and we all rushed down to meet her.

Mary trudged out of the shallows and collapsed in the mud on the shore, I held her and kissed her nose as she was catching her breath.

"Mary, I was so worried, I thought you were never going to come up."

"Awe... you're so sweet, yeah that pond is much deeper than I thought it was going to be, but I really am a good swimmer."

"I know that's what Boots said but still, I was still so worried."

I took her hand and helped her up, her whole back was covered in soft smooth mud and I unsuccessfully brushed it off her butt cheek, she took my hand and we joined the group of ladies.

"So what do you think? Should we cut the trail here?" Mary pointed along the shoreline.

One of the tool belt builder girls answered, "Yeah that sounds good, and that would give us full access to that cute sandy beach over there."

"Great! Let's do it." Mary said excitedly.

We all started pulling up the tall grass carving a bumpy path along the shore.

The mud covering Mary's back started to dry and crack as she bent over to pull grass; she was unintentionally being really cute as she worked so hard.

The dirt that made up the newly formed path was soft and lumpy; it was rather pleasant to walk on, and once we reached the other side of the pond Mary marched out far into the void to eject a park from the scanner.

This park was a dense mossy pine forest filled with ferns, there was a wide path running straight through the middle and there was a wet misty haze hanging throughout the whole thing.

By the time we finished pulling the grass to connect the two paths Mary was back, she ejected boat girl's rowboat and set the toy boat inside.

Without saying a word she jumped into the water and swam around for a minute to rinse off the mud.

"This is absolutely beautiful," I said as I took a deep breath of the misty pine air.

"It really is!" One of the tool belt girls agreed as she also took a deep breath.

"Alright I think we are done here, we are going to go back to the workshop, would you stay with Mary and when she's done swimming would you two come back to the workshop so we can build another small pond in the clearing of the forest bedroom?"

"Sure, no problem."

Boots slid her hand around my waist and passionately kissed me before heading back.

I jumped into the water to join Mary as she was playfully swimming around, it felt great to finally rinse off the stickiness of a hundred girls orgasms.

I swam up to her and gave her a gentle kiss on the nose and she grabbed me tight and gave me a real kiss, she held my tongue between her lips for a second before letting go and we held each other tight as we kicked our feet making sure not to sink.

"Are all of the girls gone?" She asked.

"Yeah they went back to the workshop, when we're done swimming they want us to come help build another small pond in the clearing of the forest room."

"Alright but first I want to surprise them and build that vibrator toy shop up here, just past the pine forest." she said all cute and sneakily.

"Oh yeah! That's a great idea, Imagine just innocently exploring the misty pine forest and discovering a shop that looks like a cute little cottage nestled at the base of the trees, and magically it's filled with thousands of sex toys?... It's going to blow their minds!"

"Oh, that sounds so lovely!" She took my hand and excitedly said," Come on let's go."

We Swam back to shore and ran down the path to the end of the pine forest.

While we strolled through the pine forest holding hands and Mary asked, "Do you want to come with us on a supply run this evening? I promise it will be an adventure."

"Sure, sounds fun." I was curious what a group of nympho galaxy builders consider an adventure.

"We will probably be doing a lot of skipping through time... I know you wanted to see that.

"Oh Yeah!" I got excited. "That does sound fun, when can we go?

"Later this evening, after we are done building this vibrator shop, and after you seed a few more of the girls... work before fun" She said very professional manner.

Once we reached the middle of the forest Mary slipped the scanner off her wrist, she walked out a little ways and spun in a little circle as she ejected the toy shop and it connected perfectly with the path.

Come on, she grabbed my hand; "let's go check this place out really quick before we go back."

She propped open both of the doors and the sun beamed into the dark shop.

"Wow! Look at all this great stuff!" She was really amazed.

Just seeing how excited she was led me to believe we would not be going back to the ladies at the shop to finish the small pond in the forest room today.

I held her hand as we looked around.

There were hundreds of dildos and vibrators, there were sex chairs and chairs that had machines in them, there was vibrating underwear, rabbits, wands, and every other imaginable toy.

"Oh yeah," She looked at me with wide eyes, ... "Just seeing all of this great stuff is making me sopping wet," just as she said that a big wet drop fell from her dripping pussy and landed on the top of my naked foot.

"Would you fill my ass with cum really full so these things can slide in and out of me easier? I really want to try them all."

Sure, that sound fun, let's see if we can beat the Mary orgasm record.

She smiled and said "YEAH!" Then she arched her back and stuck out her butt, as if to say, hurry up and get in there!

I gently cupped her breasts and slid my hard cock between her slippery butt cheeks; I rested the tip on her warm asshole and she gently pushed back slowly sinking me deep inside her little body.

Mary was gently ticking her clit as we stood in the middle of the store deeply connected from the inside.

I slid my hand down to join hers and we both swayed back and forth slowly dancing.

I was all so nice and comfortable that after just a few minutes I was already about to orgasm, so I pulled out until just the head of my cock was inside, and then with a hundred tiny spurts I completely filled her ass with eight ounces of warm cum.

She held it deep inside and I could feel her tight asshole squeezing around my cock trying not to lose a drop while I slowly pulled out.

"Thank you." She smiled and threw her arms around me as we kissed.

"Anytime," I promised as I kissed her nose.

"Wow, what's that?" She pointed at a package hanging on the wall.


"It's a pair of vibrating underwear, so you can wear them and orgasm all day long."

"Oooo... I like that!"

She continued having me identify things to explain how they work.

"What's that?" She pointed to a red and green ball with a handle that has a dildo on a motor that goes in and out.

"I have never seen one of those before but presumably you sit on it hold the handle and it relentlessly pounds you."

I turned it on to show her, and sure enough, it started pounding.

"Wow! That I have to try!"

"Oh, this is cute!" She picked up a fussy fox tail butt plug.

"That's a tail, you keep this part in your butt and the fuzzy part dangles down like a fox would have."

"Oh, that's adorable," she slipped it in and pranced around "It's keeping all the cum in there!"

"Yeah, it is," I giggled and felt its fuzziness.

"What's this do?" She grabbed a big floppy double dildo.

"It's a double dildo; you can slip one end in your pussy and the other end in another girl."

"Oh wow... can I put one end in my pussy and one in your ass?" She looked at me wide-eyed as different possibility's rolled through her head.

"Well, you could, but I'm not the biggest fan of having things in my butt."

She did a little dance with her new fox tail and backed into my cock; it slipped between her legs and gently rested on her wet clit.

"Oh, you're such a prude, have you ever even tried it? I have things in my butt all the time and it's wonderful I don't think I could live without it."

"Well no... but boys are just built differently and I just don't think I would like it."

"I just think you should try it is all I'm saying, she said quietly," she started pinching her own nipples while she was swaying her hips and for just a moment my cock slowly slid inside her as we stood.

"Please don't, besides we need to save something for our wedding night."

She leaned her head back on my shoulder smiled and kissed my nose.

"Oh wow, what are these things?" My shaft quickly slid out of her as she pranced over to a corner with a display of few giant complicated sex machines.

"There some type of sex machines, I have never used one, but they look kind of scary."

"This one looks ok," she sat down and slowly sunk into one that looked like half of a barrel with a small dildo and a powerful vibrator that rested on her clit, she pushed the buttons but nothing happened.

"Awe ... this thing has to be plugged in? I didn't think this was a building that required power so I didn't hook it up."

"Well, we can come back to it later," I offered her my hand to help her up but she grabbed my cock instead and used it to pull herself up.


"Yeah I guess," she said disappointedly as she arched her back and stuck out her butt, she slowly backed into my hand and I slid my thumb in to her pussy while gently rubbing her slippery clit with two fingers.

"Oh! Look at this!" She grabbed a dildo with a suction cup on the base, "This looks handy."

marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers