Frozen Stepdaughter Tucks In Pt. 01

Story Info
When avoiding cold, it could get hot.
7.6k words
4.49
36k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vinballe
Vinballe
14 Followers

Welcome to one of the corners in my fantasy world. This story is totally fictional. The only thing that is similar to reality is my age and that I live in Sweden.

I never describe any of the characters in detail in my stories. I believe one has to give room for the reader's own imagination and preferences. I hope that will add something to it.

I hope that my grammar and spelling isn't the worst ever. I welcome feedback that helps me to write better stories.

The story:

We live in a small county in sweden. A lovely place with fantastic views with a lot of small lakes, forests and a rich wildlife. An easy life most of the year. "We" are a small family of three. Me, a man in my early 40's. Long time carpenter with my own business. My beautiful wife, Jenny, is the same age. I would say she is some kind of workaholic but she would not agree. Her career takes up a lot of time during the winter, but she tries to compensate for that the rest of the year. The third member is Jenny's daughter, Linda, who just turned 21. She just moved back in with us to get an opportunity to start up her own small web based business. We love to help her out all we can. I've been in her life since she was 5, and we get along really well. She even calls me dad which makes me a little warm. It is a title you have to earn. Her real father passed away when she was only 4 years old. May he rest in peace.

The house we live in was built back in -43. We renovate it room by room to get the home we want to grow old in. The room Linda uses now has not been renovated yet, which was fine during summer and autumn. It's winter now and the cold weather penetrates the walls in her room. The radiator does a pretty good job to fight off the chills, but sometimes it just gives up and leaves me an hour of fixing and bleeding before it will heat anything again. Linda's patience and understanding for this inconvenience is amazing and I love her for that. My plan is to fix the heating issue permanently as soon as economically possible.

We are heading for mid January now and cold winds are sweeping in from the northeast. Temperature drops more every day. And as soon as the cold winds stop it starts to snow instead.

Jenny had to work more and more like every other January. She managed that like a champ but fell asleep like a puppy at night, so we didn't have much of a social or physical life. I was mentally okay with that as I knew it was temporary, but I missed the touch of her hands of course.

One night the wind was howling around the house more than usual so Jenny had trouble falling asleep. She complained about it as she really needed to get well rested for the upcoming day. I couldn't remember what would happen the next day, but I was always eager to help her get through these hectic periods.

"I could really use a sleeping pill now. I'm also starting to feel the stress build up over this lack of sleep."

"No, a pill won't help you. It would knock you out but you wouldn't feel rested tomorrow. I fix you something, Love"

"Thank you. You are the best to put out with me these days."

I left the warm bed and went to the kitchen. I made a nice warm cup of camomile tea for her. While it soaked for a few minutes I picked up a pair of new earplugs from my workwear jacket, checked the radiators in the hallway and made sure the front door was locked. I could tell that Linda already slept sound by her little snoring through the door crack. I returned to the bedroom and gave Jenny her tea and earplugs. The tea would probably do nothing itself for her sleep. It was more the little procedure of enjoying it that would do the trick. It would cut off the stressing thoughts about the need for sleep and let her relax. Plus the silence the earplugs offers. I went to my own side of the bed and slid off my boxers, because if one could sleep comfortably he should. After just 20 minutes I could hear her snoring just like her daughter, and that is kind of soothing. I soon drifted off too.

Next thing I woke up. It was dark and I could still hear the wind, but there was something else that had woken me up.

"Psst. Mom?"

It was Linda whispering in our bedroom. I must let Jenny sleep now so I answered in her place.

"She sleeps with earplugs. Is something wrong?" I whispered back.

"Oh. Well... I think my radiator is out again. I woke up and it was so cold in my room. I thought I could share covers with mom so you didn't have to fix it tonight.. I'm freezing."

"Ooh.. I see..."

What should I do now? If I got up and fixed the radiator Jenny might wake up from the noise and disturbance. And it would take a long time before it was warm enough to sleep again in Linda's room anyway. I decided to be human and made room between me and Jenny.

"Come on, you can sleep between us. You have a blanket or something?"

"Awesome. Yeah I have my blanket."

"Okej. Now be careful. Your mom needs her sleep tonight."

Linda carefully climbed up in the bed with the blanket wrapped around her like a cute burrito. It was a little bit crowded with three adults in the bed now so i figured she would get warm pretty soon. Linda let out a pleased humming sound. The poor girl really was frozen. I became very aware that I was naked under my cover so I made sure nothing would fall out by mistake. That would at least be awkward. I found my comfort again and slumbered away.

I woke up again. Not by a sound though. It was still very dark, and I could not have slept for too long. I found that Linda was backed up close against me. She was under my cover! Her head rested on my right arm and I could feel her slow breathing. My left arm was wrapped around her and she held that hand in hers. So far no crisis. But I was naked and the male body does what it does during sleep cycles. Yes. I had a healthy and striving boner poking up against Linda's now very warm and pleasantly rounded bottom. I wanted to disappear into thin air. She had probably just sought heat under my cover during the night, unknowingly that I was all naked. It was innocent. I should focus on sleep and avoid any thoughts or... I just felt her slightly shifting her body. Just a small tendency of a movement. The result was inescapable, my dick poked right up against her ass. The awareness of this affected my boner even more. "I'm so so sorry," I thought while clenching my eyes. I had to shift position or this would be unbearable. Slowly shifted my left arm slightly to loosen the embracement when suddenly I heard a quiet whisper.

"Are you awake?"

Shit! She can not have avoided noticing my dick now.

"Yeah, I just woke up. Sorry about... the.... I will lay on my back instead. Really sorry, I had...."

"No, don't."

"But. I kind of have to."

"No, don't. I understand. I know that about men. It's just a reflex. It's okay. Just hold me again, it was so nice and warm."

"....At least let me put some boxers on.

"Please be still. Warm. I'm okay with it."

This was not okay in many ways. But, fine. If I just could fall asleep again it would be.... She shifted again and rubbed her tushy against my boner. Immediate response in my dick.

"Please don't push against it. It will be unbearable for me pretty soon."

"Oh. Sorry. I try to be still."

Fine. Now sleep. Relax. Reee-laaax. Float into dreams about...

"Can I ask?"

"..Yes?

"Does it make you horny? I mean. Like... genuinely wanna have sex?"

"....Yes, it really does. I'm still in control over that though. I will try to fall asleep fast. It is a bit embarrassing too, you know."

She pressed my hand. We had some kind of understanding here. I forced myself to drift off into dreams, but somewhere was a thought left in the consciousness; this is a very nice feeling.

It's morning!! The loud and clear salute from my wife's alarm clock wasn't to be mistaken. I found myself on my back, with the cover on and with morning wood as usual. Linda was already up apparently so I gently woke Jenny up with a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head and smiled at me while she killed the alarm.

"God, these earplugs are the best. I have slept so good!"

I kissed her good morning, reached for my keys on the nightstand and started the heater in my Pajero with the remote.

"I will give you a ride to the town this morning. Some of the roads are probably not cleared from the snowstorm tonight."

"Thank you. But you remember I'm going out of town right?"

I had forgotten about that. She was supposed to be away for maybe three nights for an exhibition. So I would drive her to the train station instead of her office.

"Yes mam. I suggest you eat breakfast while I clear some way through the snow."

The roads were just as packed with snow as I feared and I was glad we had this big 4wd car these days. I'm not fond of snow, but it is fun to drive in. I talked to Jenny about Linda's radiator. It had to be fixed now and I knew a good plumber. She agreed and suggested that we'd use the money we had been saving for the trip to Italy. Vacations don't have to cost so much to be nice. We kissed goodbye and assured each other how much we would miss each other. But on my way home I often thought about that tushy of youth rubbing against my dick. It was an amazing moment. Not morally defensible in any way, but God so sweet! I called the plumber from the car and he promised to come over the next day. It would be fixed, and Linda would probably be very glad to hear that. Just fifteen minutes later I was back home and inside the warmth of a cozy fire. Linda poured me a cup of coffee and I got her full focus.

"Confession time." she said.

"What!?"

"For me."

"You want to confess something?"

She used to do this whenever something bugged her. She hated the feeling of not having a clean conscience.

"Yes. Better clear the air, and it is about last night."

I sat down, tasted my coffee and kept the eye contact.

"I'm curious. What is there to confess? I hold nothing against you."

"Well, the thing is... It's more about feelings than actions."

I listened quietly and sipped on my coffee.

"When you had made room for me between the two of you, it was still a bit chilly under my blanket. I tried to lift mom's cover but it was tucked in under her. So I scooted nearer to you. You slept deep already but you kind of gave me your arm as a pillow. Like when I was little and we lay on the grass and looked at the clouds. It felt nice, so I crawled under your cover instead of moms to steal some heat. All innocent! It did the trick and I slumbered soon. But in your sleep you put your other arm around me, I responded to that by getting even closer to you. It felt really comfy and nice and right to be so cared for. It was after quite some time that I started to reflect over why it felt like we were extra close. I realized that your hip was bare against me."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that. I usually sleep naked for comfort. That's why I didn't offer you any of my cover to begin with. You caught me by surprise in the middle of the night there..."

"I get that." she smiled.

"But I got this little thing... with men older than me. So here is my confession: I could not resist the urge to determine how much of your skin I felt against me. I moved my hip against you and when I understood that.... Well your... penis.... was some of that skin... It was a little too good to be true and at the same time not right at all. I decided that I could feel one more time and then stop. But nerves are nerves so your penis reacted to the slight movement."

I could feel that it had reacted to her telling me this too. I couldn't give her any blame though, out of context it was just young curiosity.

"It went hard and rose against my buttock. I was so afraid that you would wake up. But you didn't. So after a while I moved again and repositioned myself so that you poked against me more intimate, so to speak.. That's what I needed to confess. It wasn't innocent anymore, I got so turned on by it. I'm sorry."

She looked at the floor. Like if the tiles could save her from something.

"Is this the moment I woke up?"

"Yes."

I looked her in the eyes. This young woman was so beautiful and so honest right now that I could carve her in gold.

"Oh, Linda dearest. I really can not be mad or anything for this. If you need my forgiveness for your own peace, you have it. This was just a curious young mind. I understand. It might not be morally right, but no one got hurt and it didn't break any laws. We are cool. And by the way, I just might admit that it turned me on to. A young tushy is anyhow just something special."

"Hey!"

"What? It is! Let's say that I have a thing for that just as you and older men.. Are you okay now? Can we move on to what needs to be done today?"

She smiled and took care of my empty mug.

"I'm okay. Good talk. Thank you for always listening without judgement. That makes you a good dad."

She put the dishes in the washer and I couldn't avoid noticing her firm butt through those loose pants. Good damn, I'm disturbed. I left the kitchen and started with my top thing on the to do list: get heat back in her room for today.

We live here mostly because Jenny wants the snow in the winter. Me on the other hand has an unlimited need for warmth so to enjoy life better I built a stand alone sauna. I use it two or three times a week, so after a day working in Linda's cool room it was of course a real treat to smell the smoke from its chimney. It is heated with wood and I have made it some of a rite to heat it up in the proper way. I grabbed a towel and a couple of beers and told Linda where I was heading. She didn't lift her eyes from her laptop but hummed and OK.

I was the only one who used the sauna so I could enjoy it naked if I wanted. So there I sat enjoying the heat, the sweating and my beer. My mind drifted off course away to Linda. To her ass. To the fact that she had been turned on. Things could easily have gotten much worse. A man can apparently not follow these thoughts without a physical reaction. Boner. I could just shake my head and accept my sick self got turned on by my stepdaughter. No doubt that she looked good, even hot was a fitting word. But she was not for me to touch.

"Daddy?"

I opened my eyes and flipped my towel over my lap a little too late. She had probably seen me through the glass door before I reacted.

"Should have knocked, I see. Sorry.. Mom just called. She had a good day and was off to dinner with colleagues. She sends some love."

"Thank you. I miss her already.."

"I can tell..." she said while nodding to my towel.

"Haha! Yeah, right."

I lay my hands over the tent in my towel to feel a little less exposed. She smiled and said she started supper.

"Wonderful! I'll be back in a few to assist you."

I enjoyed the rest of my beer and felt the temperature drop as the wood burned down and returned to the house. I was varm like an oven now and felt all new. I always rinse off the sweat with a shower after a sauna, so I opened the door to the bathroom and stepped in. There stood Linda at the sink with a confused, surprised and kind of clinched expression in her face staring at me.

"Are you okay?" was what I could get out.

"I'm... I'm cumming, daddy. Oh, fuck!!" she pressed out the words and panted for air. Now I noticed her right hand down her pants. Her left hand held tight to the counter for support.

"Oooh. Sounds quite nice. Sorry for interrupting. I give you a few to catch a breath."

I closed the door and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. So very uncareful of me to just burst in like that. Linda soon met my eyes from the hallway with an embarrassed smile.

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"No, please. Don't apologise for doing something natural and healthy. I'm actually glad you do it. And anyone can forget to lock the door too. It was an accident... Is it okay if I occupy the shower a few moments?"

"Yes dad, go ahead."

I made the shower quick. Linda might feel very embarrassed and shameful after the latest incident, so I had to make her comfortable again. I dried up, put on a robe and joined her in the kitchen.

-I really hope I didn't embarrass you too much before. As a parent, or in my case long term step parent, one is doomed to one day stumble over the kids private habits. I wasn't prepared, but you know... I just don't want you to get any bad vibes from this little accident or so. I love you as my own and you are perfect in my eyes.

"I'm fine. I knew I forgot to lock the door, but I kind of thought that I would be "done" in time. But then I heard you suddenly grip the handle and the surprise kind of triggered an orgasm. The fact that you stayed calm in the doorway and kind of approved it, that was really hot. I owe you one really big favor soon if these things keep happening between us."

"You promised food. That could be an appropriate return."

She grinned and returned to the cooking. I heard familiar noises from her radiator and knew it wouldn't keep the cold out anymore. I told Linda that she needed another room for tonight and that the radiator would be taken care of tomorrow. She smiled in response and came with two plates with a nice toast dish. We ate by the TV and Linda was tired she fell asleep beside me on the couch. She leaned against me and started to snore. To make it more comfortable for her I laid her down with her head in my lap and put a blanket over her. She and Jenny used to rest like this in my lap all the time. I kept watching the film and got more and more sleepy. Linda hugged my leg in her sleep like many times before, but this time she put her hand inside my robe and touched my bare skin on my inner thigh. It was a nice feeling. I dozed off a little, but came to life when I felt her hand travel up a bit towards my crotch. I thought I should stop her but didn't. Her hand met my penis which started to stiffen directly by the touch. As it grew bigger it kind of found its way into her palm. I could still hear her light snoring so I suspected she was still asleep. Her hand tightened over my glans. Not a comfortable situation, but yet again very nice. I laid my hand to rest on her shoulder, but that woke her up just enough. She understood what she held in her hand and pulled away a bit.

"Oops. I was groping you, didn't I?"

"Yes, kind of. But don't worry. It was just a contact."

"Did you like it? When I held it?" she said with a sleepy voice.

"I did like it. It was nice."

"I'm glad you did.. I would like to... hold it some more if that is okay. It was warm."

She reached in for my hard dick again before I could answer and gave it a stroke.

"Ooh! You have nice hands"

"Tell me if I should stop."

"I don't want to tell you that..."

"Okay... I think you have a really nice cock to hold"

Her hand kept teasing and caressing me. I focused on my breathing and to not behave like a horny dog now. Linda suddenly turned around in my lap and stared at my tenting robe.

"I'm teasing you. It's really not fair to you"

"Yes you do. You do it damn good too. It's fine if you want to stop, I'm old enough to take care of myself."

"Maybe I should. But... I would like to see it first. I don't want to miss the chance, kind of.."

"See it?"

"Yes, up close. I would like to see what I touch. Can I?"

Her hand reached the fabric and gently uncovered my boner. She smiled and closed her hand around the shaft. Her small hand around my dick was a sight for the gods, and I was open to believe in more than one right now.

"You have a beautiful cock." she said while she slowly stroked it.

"Thank you. Your hand feels really good on it, I must say."

"Glad to hear that, dad." she smiled. That last word hit something deep within me. It turned me on like hell. She felt that and stroked my cock slowly and firmly.

Vinballe
Vinballe
14 Followers
12