Frozen Stepdaughter Tucks In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn, if you keep that up I'm gonna cum any second."

"That's fine. Just let me know when."

"Really? I could surely enjoy a release, but.... God that feels so good! It's been a couple of weeks.. Wait, no, what are..."

Even though we already had crossed a clear line here, it took me by surprise when she suddenly let my cock in her mouth. Was I okay with that? She sure had some skill. And it looked like she enjoyed it too.

"Okay, I'm not gonna last long here. That feels so good."

She stroked my shaft with a steady pace while I could feel her tongue sliding and pressing against my glans. She met my gaze and smiled. It did the trick. That familiar feeling started to tingle deep down.

-Ooh fuck, I'm gonna cum now.

Linda just intensified her grip and tried to get my cock deeper in her mouth. I wasn't prepared for that so it shocked me slightly and I just exploded right in her mouth. It felt like an avalanche in my head and everything became a blur of colors as my hips stiffened and I felt my cum rushing into her wet welcoming warm mouth. She gave some humming sounds and swallowed my whole load and slowly kept caressing my glans with her tongue until I had calmed down and landed again.

"I... don't know what to say, but... thank you! That was so intense! Jenny has never let me cum like that."

"Mmm. You're welcome. Cum like what? In her mouth you mean?"

"Yes.. Geese! Amazing.."

Linda let my now limp cock hide in the robe again and smiled towards me.

"I liked that, dad. Just so you know. I liked it a lot"

"I could tell. And I guess we both know how to surprise one to orgasm now."

We had a relieving hartey laugh together.

"Too bad mom doesn't swallow then."

"Naw. She does other things, so that hasn't been important. Just something I'd liked to experience from time to time."

"And why has it been a few weeks? You said so.."

"Yeah. When she works as much as she does during these months, it consumes her so there is nothing left for me. But she compensates for that afterwards when she gets her energy back and the numbers show that her work paid off. It was tougher when we were younger, but I love her and have come to peace with how things have to roll."

She sat up and looked at me.

"I don't get that. How you always understand and respect everyone else's wishes. You always put yourself second."

"Naw. I believe it comes back to be. Some kind of karma or whatever. I have tons of friends who help me within a day, and a family that shows nothing but love to each other and customers that pays really good money for my job. I got mine covered. But of course, I'm only a man and sometimes I long for a chance to cum in someone's mouth."

"I love you!" she said and threw her arms around me.

It was now late evening. I had turned off the boiler to make things easier for the plummer tomorrow. Instead we had loaded the fireplace with dry wood and layed out mattresses on the floor in front of it for us to sleep on. I was on the phone with Jenny. She was tired and had a glass of wine, but we enjoyed hearing from each other. I made sure to let her know that she had a daughter to be proud of before we hang up. She didn't need to know exactly why..

"Do we sleep on the same mattress or..? Will the fire keep us warm all night, I mean?"

"I don't know if it will. I have never tried this before. But we will probably need to refill the wood during the night to keep the fire."

"Can we lay the mattresses closer to each other then? In case it gets cold. I really hate freezing."

"Sure thing. I hate freezing too.."

We prepared for bed. Linda used the bathroom first and when I was done there, she had made us warm chocolate with a pinch of liquor in. It was very cozy in front of the fire. We tucked ourselves in and as the boiler cooled down I could feel the light cool streaks of air swift by my nose. A feeling of camping almost..

By night I felt cold and woke up. Linda was already squatting at the fireplace and loaded in more wood in the now small fire. As she headed back to the covers I could see she was cold.

"Wanna warm up here?" I asked her.

She smiled and joined me on my mattress.

"Can I come under your cover or are you commando again?"

"I am. I just thought I could rub you warm."

"Too slow. I'll join you anyway." she said and was quickly under my cover and pressed herself to my body heat. I embraced her to make her warm. But she wasn't at rest. She scuffed around and seemed to have trouble finding a comfortable way to rest.

"There!" she triumphed and tossed something out of the covers. "Now we are in Commando-camp"

"What are we?"

She pressed her bum against me and I felt her bare skin against mine.

"And I'm okay with boners and cupping hands or whatever all night as long as you don't kick me out from the warmth here, daddy. Now, spoon me."

"O god.... This will be challenging."

"Why? Just spoon me a and.... Oooh. Already?"

My dick had not let this chance pass by. It raised proudly to poke her bottom.

"Yes, already. That fellow has never let anyone wait long."

"I don't mind it, but will it be very uncomfortable for you?"

"It just might.. I'm sorry, but.."

"It's the friction, right?"

"...?"

"If it didn't rub against me it would be better right?"

"Well, that's one part..."

She quickly picked up an amount of saliva from her mouth, reached back to my hard cock against her buttock and lubed up the glans with her rich spit.

"Almost..." she said and picked up more saliva and reached back again. This time she placed the amount somewhere on herself. With that she pressed her tushy back against me.

"Feels better?"

"You lubed me up? Yes, it feels really good. Almost too good."

"Yeah, I did. And I agree now. Almost to good."

She pressed her tushy back against me again and I felt my dick easily slide in between her buttocks and up against her. She moved against me again.

"Sorry dad, I can't... I just can't stop."

"I know, this is so much. I like it."

In the heat that was building up in me I just had to kiss her neck. She smiled and added more saliva on herself. I wondered where..

"Please daddy. Push against me this time, but slow. I really want this, it's okay."

She pressed back and I could feel how her hand guided my cock against her butt.

"Push now" she whispered.

She wanted anal? Just like her mom then. Jenny preferred anal stimulation above everything.

"Okay. I go slow now. Relax"

I pushed and could feel how my glans found the soft area of her muscle. Just a little more force made her open up and as soon I had the tip in I stopped. I could feel her breathing. She adapted to my size as I kissed her ear.

"Okay, give me more. I'm ready for you."

I pushed again and yes, she was ready. My cock slowly slid in all the way to the base. I held still for a little while so she could get used to me inside her. I slowly started to fuck her with calm moves.

"Oh yes. Thank you. This feels so good, daddy. I feel so full right now. "

"Yes, you feel so amazing. This is so hot."

"It is. Do you like my ass?"

"I like it a lot. Are you good, should i hold up?"

"I'm more than good. Just keep it slow a little longer or i will prolly cum to quick"

I cupped her tit from behind and focused on how good her ass squeezed my cock. I couldn't believe this. How she, the sweetest girl i knew, apparently was so horny for my dick in her ass. She started to squirm, pant and push her ass against my hip. Must be my quee, so I started to fuck her harder. Not violent. Just deeper and firmer thrusts. Her panting increased immediately.

"Yes. That's the way. Fuck me, daddy. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes. Cum for me, baby. Just let it flow, I hold you."

Her body stiffened for a second.

".......Aaaaaah! Fuck!!"

She started to shake as her orgasm started to erupt within her. I held her tight against my torso and made sure to not slip out of her. I could clearly feel how her ass was pulsing around my cock through her powerful orgasm.

"...ooooo fuuuuck, fuck, fuck! Oh thank you. That was so fucking intense. Thank you, daddy.

"Hahaa, you're welcome, baby. I'll give you a moment to land."

"Just a few seconds though. I'm sensitive, but I want to feel you move again soon."

I held still and felt her breathing as she let her hand brush over my hip and buttock behind her.

"This is so very forbidden." I whispered in her ear.

"I know. And that turns me on like hell. Please, go on and fuck my ass again, daddy."

It turned me on as well, so she didn't have to ask twice. I started to fuck her again with a steady and increasing pace.

"Yeah, fuck me. It's sooo good!"

Her hand gripped my hip and her nails could probably leave permanent marks there. Her petite body felt like the most perfect thing in the whole world right now, and she arched back against me to meet my thrusts.

"You feel so good, baby. I'm very close now."

"Yes, cum inside me. I want to feel that."

I pushed my dick as deep in her as I could when I felt the orgasm roll over me. It was one of the most powerful ones I have ever felt. Time and sound stopped for a moment as it ran through my body like statics and I could feel her hands caress me behind her.

"I think you had a good one, hu? You okay back there?"

"Yes i had. Wow." I was panting heavily. "I had no idea that you where into anal by the way?"

Linda giggled and looked back at me.

"Yeah. I... I always liked that. You didn't mind it, did you?"

"Not at all, baby. Not at all. I liked it." I kissed her neck and pulled my all softer dick out of her. "Are you okay? We could have picked up some proper lube...."

"I'm just fine. I'll prolly feel this tomorrow, but I'm fine... Do we have lube in this home? Asking for a friend...."

I stroked my hand over Linda's soft skin while we still layed close together.

"We do have. You are not the only girl here who likes this way to play, so there will always be lube available if you ever need some."

"Oh, thanks. That was... So mom likes anal, you say?"

"Yes she really does."

"Hm, I had never guessed.. I must ask: Did you freak out over me calling you daddy? Was it weird?"

"It was surprisingly hot, I'll give you that. Really hot. I always liked that you call me that, but from now on it will probably mean something new..."

"Hehe, I guess it will. I like that. Daddy."

She emphasized the last word by pressing her ass to my pelvis. I could not stop from smiling. We layed quiet for some time and just enjoyed each other's body heat. My hand kept feeling her skin, exploring her curves and learned to know this girl in a new way. I had loved her for a long time, but now there was more to it that I would have to process. My mind fled into a maze of feelings and moral values that now had to be reconsidered. I had just cheated on my wife with her own daughter who grew up under my roof. I taught her to ride a bike and how to swim and how to build a treehouse.

"Daddy?"

I was kicked back to reality.

"Yes baby?"

"I want you to know that if you ever want to do anything like this ever again, I would love that. And I promise I will be very discreet about it..."

"I appreciate that, love. We liked this, didn't we?"

"We did."

"And you understand the problems involved with this? The moral issues, I mean?"

"I think I do."

"If those didn't exist, I wouldn't hesitate to do this again and again whenever we wanted. You were good, you know."

"Oh, thank you! I'm glad I can please you. Now let's sleep. We will talk more tomorrow."

I fell asleep with Linda still in my arms. We wouldn't freeze tonight.

I woke up before the sun rose the following morning. Not hard to do actually, Sweden is pretty dark during the winter. Linda was still lying close to me sound asleep. She whimpered a little when I loosened myself from her to get up. It was chilly in the house so I tucked her in properly before I left the bed. I clad in a robe before I started a new cozy fire to heat us up. Then I went to the bathroom for my morning routine. I met myself in the mirror. I felt kind of alive today. My head felt clear and light like when I was a young man with nothing but plans and time. That little petite firecracker that shared my bed tonight might have filled me up with life or something. Good feeling. But the fact that I had cheated on my beloved Jenny felt black as tar in my heart. I had to deal with that. This family had always been honest to each other no matter what. And with that we also had developed a culture of forgiveness and understanding. But the fact that I actually fucked her daughter's ass tonight might be hard to be forgiving about. I had to give this a good thought.

As I finished up in the bathroom I could hear noises from the living room. Linda was awake now. I headed out in the kitchen and made two cups of coffee for us. The fire had a good effect in the house and Linda had loosened the covers and her bare perky tits greated me while she received her coffee with a smile.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Stop teasing. You abandoned me here, but thanks for the coffee"

"We have to get up. The plumber will be here in about an hour."

"You craftsmen really have intrusive working hours. It's still dark out."

"Yep. We live for the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the grumpy housewife in a robe and curlers in her hair."

"I knew it!"

"So anyway, I need to ask you: are you okay?"

"Why?...Oh, yes. As I said, I would feel it today but I manage." She blushed. "Other things have been up there before, so..."

"I have no doubt that you know what you like and not. But I was also thinking about your feelings. Are those okay too?"

"...I think so. I don't regret it. At all. How about you? Do you regret it?"

She looked at me worried.

"No, I don't. But I have to face the fact that I cheated on your mom. That burns a little. But I still really enjoyed the night. And I still love you like before."

"I'm sorry for the burn. I love you too, dad.

She looked so ashamed now.

"I don't blame you for that, you know. I just have to process it for a while. Please don't feel bad or anything now."

I sat down beside her, touched her jaw and kissed her. She was a little surprised, but kissed me back.

"This has never been appropriate to say before, but I've noticed that you have one very fine ass. I thought you should know that."

She smiled at me.

"Thank you daddy." she smiled even bigger. "I've noticed that you glanced now and then though. From now on you can take a good look whenever you like."

She stood up and presented her round firm ass to me.

"But right now I need to dress and cover it up."

"Me too."

We got up, dressed and put the mattresses away. I put more wood on the fire while Linda fixed some easy breakfast. We still ate when we heard the plow truck passing our driveway. Shortly after we could see the plumber's pick-up making its way through the snow towards us. I got my jacket and boots on to meet him outside and help him carry all needed tools.

"Welcome, Bjorn. We are very glad you could help so soon."

"Don't mention it, man! Glad to return some favors. I brought some more help, this is Becka, my apprentice."

Beside him sat a blue haired girl with a big smile. I had seen her before on some construction site and she wasn't the lazy type.

"Welcome Becka! I thought you worked for some bigger guys."

"Thanks. Yeah, I did. But they wanted to 'help' me a little too much. Bjorn seemed to be more willing to teach me the job."

"I think I understand what you mean, sorry to hear that.. Now, I meant to help you guys carry the tool inside. There will be free access to coffee for you there."

"And I'm glad I got the chance to get her. She works for two and learns quickly." Bjorn assured me with a smile.

We filled our hands and shoulders with tools and headed inside.

"We turned off the boiler yesterday so the system wouldn't be hot to handle today. The backside is that we don't have any warm water also, but that is what it is. Here is the radiator that needs your love."

I showed them Linda's room and Bjorn mumbled some directions to Becka who nodded and started to prep their work by opening toolboxes and laying up towels around the pipes while Bjorn turned to me.

"Show me the boiler room. This is a nice house, man..."

I showed him every room they would need access to and let them do their thing. Linda was not used to having craftsmen taking over the scene in that way and was a little fascinated by how they turned a home into a construction site in such a short time. The coffee machine served them well during their brakes and the whole house was in good mode.

The work had been a routine job for Bjorn and Becka and we could without problem start the boiler and feel how the house got warmer again. The plumbers left us with a pile of old pipes and two bad radiators on my trailer. I took my phone from my pocket to call Jenny, I needed to hear her voice and to tell her that Linda had a warm room again. I could hear several signals before it went to voicemail. I asked her to call me back and told her that I love her. Time to make dinner. It has been ages since I had duck, so there we had the evening's menu. Linda helped by making a fantastic salad and we topped the dish with a nice wine. While we fixed everything in the kitchen I noticed how often Linda brushed against me, touching me and I'm pretty sure her jeans weren't that tight earlier today. And of course it worked on me. No human can deny that she looked good tonight. We sat to eat and enjoyed a very nice dinner.

"Why don't we eat this more often?" she asked.

"I know. But it feels more luxurious if we eat it rarely.."

"That is true."

I poured some more wine and looked out the window. I could see more snow falling in the rays from the post lights.

"What are you thinking about, dad?"

"Bout your mom. I tried to call her a few times today, but she hasn't returned my calls."

"She might have a full day."

"She might. But she usually makes time for a short call or text anyway."

I was worried about how much she worked. When she was home I could at least pull her brakes when it got too much, but now she was out of reach.

"I clear the kitchen, you can try to call her again."

"Thank you."

I left the table, kissed Linda on the cheek and tried to call Jenny again. Still no answer. I composed a long text about today and ended it with how much I loved her and pressed send. I sat down on the couch and sipped on my wine when Linda joined me.

"No luck?"

"No. I wrote a full novel about today instead"

"Weird..."

She sat down next to me and leaned her head against my shoulder. I turned on the TV and tried not to worry about Jenny. I couldn't do anything from here anyway.

"Can I nap in your lap?" Linda asked. It was actually getting a little late now.

"Absolutely. I'll drape you in a blanket."

She laid down on her back with her head in my knee and I tucked her in. My phone made a bip after about half an hour and I finally heard from my wife. She had sent a text and I read it to Linda.

"I'm so sorry I haven't returned your

calls. It has been one hell of a day for me.

I'm glad that the heating works now. I will call you tomorrow. I love you. Send some love to Linda too". The text was followed by lots of hearts and cute emojis so I responded with some similar ones.

"That was a relief. I almost got worried sick for her."

"Yeah. Will she get home tomorrow?"

"I would think so. Or one more day.."

I had another sip from the wine and tilted my head back. I could feel the alcohol buzzing in my head and I really was relieved by hearing from Jenny. I placed my hand on Linda's tummy and felt her breath. She was tired and soon some snoring sounds escaped from her. That is very soothing. I felt good and I gently rubbed Linda's tummy as I dozed off into a slumber.

12