Frustrated by Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bistro that we had booked for that evening was just down the road so we walked there. Susan as usual adopted the sexy gait that she used to enhance the effect of the ben-wa balls. I could see that she was getting suitably aroused by the slight flush of her cheeks. Just before we walked into the bistro I took her in my arms and kissed her and had a surreptitious feel of her nipples. They were nicely pointed further revealing her arousal.

We sat and had a very pleasant meal and some wine. Chatted about this and that mainly making sense of what had happened that week and whether I was really happy with my predicament. My only answer was that variety was the spice of life and if it enhanced our love life, I was open to pretty much anything within reason.

We arrived back home about 11. I suggested we sat and had a night cap and Susan agreed, she disappeared off upstairs while I poured a couple of glasses of Cointreau. When she re-appeared, she had changed into a shear negligee and nothing else. I struggled to keep my caged cock under control and realised that Susan was having one last tease before the weekend.

When we went to bed Susan asked me to take the balls out again for her. I refused and told her that if she wanted them taking out, she would have to show me how aroused she was and take them out herself. Her hand slipped down between her legs and pressed on her clitoris, gently pulling on her hood piercing. As she stroked herself, she arched her back and stretched out. Her finger continued to stroke her clitoris and then ran down the length of her slit. Susan started to moan as her arousal increased but she showed no sign of removing the balls from her pussy.

As I could see she was approaching her climax, I rested my hand over hers so that she couldn't move it "I thought you were going to take out the balls not give yourself a climax?"

"I couldn't help it, I just got carried away."

"Well now you are going to suffer because you will have to stay in that aroused state and keep the balls in all night. I hope that you can lay still because every time you move you will feel them move inside of you reminding you what a dirty slut you are."

"But..."

"No buts, if you think you deserve any sympathy now you are mistaken. Now settle down and we will see how the weekend goes."

What I had forgotten was that Saturday morning, we had agreed to meet up with Susan's younger sister Jane and her husband for a barbecue. So, there was no immediate relief for me. In fact, Susan suggested that as the cage didn't show I wore it while we were out. I agreed but only if she kept the ben-wa balls in as well.

Jane and her husband didn't live that far away so we decided that as the weather was nice, we would walk the mile or so to their house. Susan and Jane had been very close as teenagers, but I was to find out how close. We didn't really like Jane's husband Tom. He tended to drink too much and could be a bit of a bore.

Susan dressed in a nice flowery halter neck sundress which precluded wearing a bra and an only just there thong. The top of the dress didn't leave too much to the imagination so she decided that, to avoid making things too obvious she would only wear her nipple rings and not the pointed nipple shields that she often wore out.

It was a warm sunny day, so we sat out in the garden chatting. After we had eaten some lunch and had a couple of glasses of wine, we all sat relaxing on some loungers. It wasn't long before the alcohol took over and Tom fell asleep. Susan and Jane sat and chatted, while I just sat and enjoyed the sunshine.

I could overhear their conversation and it seemed to be turning more and more to a sexual discussion. Jane complained that Tom wasn't the greatest of lovers, but I was pleased to hear that Susan expressed complete satisfaction with our relationship. Jane got up to get some more wine and asked Susan if she would like another as well. "Yes please," she replied. When Jane returned with the recharged glasses she sat on the edge of Susan's lounger and to my surprise brushed a finger over Susan's nipple.

"So, what's going on here? " She asked.

Without hesitation and slightly to my surprise Susan reached behind her neck and undid the halter of her dress and exposed her breasts. "I had these done a while ago. You remember my friend at uni, Carol? They were her suggestion and Peter loves them as well. I quite often wear a nipple shield behind the rings which stretches them a bit more, but it made my nipples a bit too obvious under this dress."

"They make you look so sexy. Did they hurt when you had them done?"

"No worse than having my ears done, and the benefits far outweigh the short-lived discomfort."

"Can I touch them?" asked Jane slightly nervously.

"Sure."

With that Jane leant towards Susan and gently stroked a finger over her nipple, even this gentle touch caused it to start to harden. Jane then took hold of the ring and used it to pull on Susan's nipple slightly. The nipple reacted by hardening further. "The rings certainly seem to make your nipples sensitive. Isn't it uncomfortable when you aren't wearing a bra?"

"Not really. They do tend to rub a bit as I walk but that just makes me fell even sexier."

Jane had not stopped stroking Susan's nipples and was now caressing her whole breast. Susan just lay back and enjoyed the attention, my cock tried to harden in its cage just from the signs of Susan and her arousal.

After enjoying Jane's attention for a few minutes Susan sat up and said, "Those aren't the only piercings that I had done." She slipped her hands under the hem of her dress and slipped off her tiny thong. She then slid her dress up her thighs to expose her pussy. Susan then laid back and put her feet on the floor either side of the lounger exposing herself to Jane. Susan put a finger by her clitoris and gently eased the ring that pierced her hood so that Jane could see it. "This is the biggest turn on ever," she told Jane who gasped slightly at the sight of the ring.

"The best thing is the way that this little closure ball rests on the tip of my clit. As I walk it is just enough pressure to constantly remind me of its presence without it becoming over stimulating."

Jane couldn't take her eyes off of Susan's crotch and started to blush slightly.

"I know I have seen 'down there' before when we were younger but your shaved mound and piercing look so erotic, I can't believe how sexy you look. May I touch the ring?"

"You can, just be gentle."

Jane ran a finger along Susan's clit and then lifted the ring ever so slightly so that it rubbed across the tip of her clit. Susan moaned slightly in response.

"I don't think Tom would allow me to get piercings like that. He wasn't that bothered when I tried shaving."

"That is a bit of a shame; every woman has a right to feel sexy. Perhaps you should come to Carol's shop and try some sexy lingerie see if that sparks Tom's interest."

"I am not sure that we can really afford such luxury."

"You don't need to worry; I will treat you for your birthday. And if you want a pampering session, proper grooming down below and even a pierced nipple for starters just say."

All this time Jane had been fingering Susan's clit. I hadn't expected the sisters to be quite so intimate with each other. Susan was clearly enjoying herself and Jane didn't seem to be paying too much attention to what effect she was having. As I watched I saw Jane's hand slip down between her own legs and lift the hem of her dress. She started to rub herself over her quite plain nickers.

By now Susan was starting to pant with arousal. Having been teased by her all week there was no way that I was going to let her be brought to a climax by her sister. I got up and perched on the other side of the lounger and just rested my hand on Jane's stopping her from moving it. Jane looked at me slightly puzzled but continued to play with her own clit. By now she had pushed her hand inside her nickers, but the movement of her fingers was plain to see.

"Please don't keep arousing Susan," I said to Jane. "She had been naughty this week and isn't allowed to climax until I get her home."

Hearing this Susan looked up at me knowingly and then at Jane. Susan realised that Jane had her hand inside her own underwear. "I'm sorry, have I stirred some lust in you?" "I'm OK, I will slip inside while Tom is sleeping and finish myself off with my vibrator."

I was truly surprised by the frank way that the sisters discussed their sexual desires.

"Come on show me your bedroom and I will give you a hand like we used to."

I chimed in, "But don't forget no climax for Susan."

With that they disappeared off in doors. I settled back down in my lounger just as Tom stirred. "Where are the girls?" he asked.

"Oh, they have just popped in doors for 5 minutes. I think the heat was getting to them."

The girls re-appeared around half an hour later. Jane had the same contented look that Susan usually had after a climax. I stood up and kissed Susan. I ran my hands down her body and over her arse. She hadn't put her thong back on.

"I hope you followed my ruling?"

"I did but now I need a good fucking."

"Jane, thank you for looking after Susan. I think it is time to take her home now."

Jane gave us a knowing look.

"Thanks Susan, I might take you up on the offer of a bit of shopping."

And so, we headed off home. Susan being kept on edge by her ben-wa balls, Me nearly bursting out of my cage.

"You seem to be pretty close to Jane, you never mentioned anything before?"

"We had a few rough years around when she was 18, so we become pretty close then, but we have both gone off on our own paths and sort of drifted apart. I must admit I was almost as surprised as you by her reaction to my piercings. I don't think she is all that happy with Tom, but I don't want to go driving a wedge between them."

"I did notice some tension. Well, now it is my turn for some fun, this evening you get your comeuppance for a week of frustration. I will use you for my pleasure and you will only get to climax when I say. "

"Sorry darling, it all got a bit out of hand, but it was so much fun seeing you get more and more frustrated I couldn't stop. Please forgive me."

"Once I have had my way with your body then I will forgive. In the meantime, you will do exactly as I command."

This wasn't the first time that we have played games like this so Susan knew the score.

"Yes, master. Should I go up to the bedroom and tie myself to the bed ready for you?"

"No not yet. First, I want you to go upstairs and replace the ban-wa balls with the remote-control vibrating egg. Then bring me the remote. I could do with some supper but a bit of entertainment while we have something to eat would also be on the menu. Oh, and take your clothes off, I want to see your body reacting to the stimulation as we go along."

When she returned, I was stood, also naked, in front of the breakfast bar. Susan had the key to the cage in her hand and put the remote control for her vibe down on the bar.

"First kneel in front of me...Take off the cage and then take my cock in your mouth and get me nice and hard."

"Yes, master"

She dropped to her knees, unlocked the band that secured the cage behind my balls and slowly removed it. My cock instantly started to grow making the most of its new found freedom. Susan wrapped her hand around it and licked the tip. As my cock continued to grow, she took more and more of it into her mouth. Although I was desperate, I didn't want to cum just yet so when I was good and aroused, I lifted Susan's head away.

"Some supper?" I asked.

"Please." Susan replied.

Susan sat on one of the stools by the breakfast bar while I sorted out some little eats. I picked up the remote control and set the vibrator going on its lowest setting. Susan immediately reacted. I could see her struggling to keep still but she knew that she wasn't allowed to add to the stimulation by pressing her pussy against the seat.

I was determined to exact at least some degree of revenge for the week of teasing that I had endured, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out too long before I fucked Susan.

When we had finished our supper, I sent Susan to the bedroom. She still had the vibrator inside of her so I switched it to a more intense random program. Hopefully this would tease her until she was close to climax but wouldn't actually finish her off. I warned her that she was not to touch herself but to get herself restrained on the bed.

I left Susan on her own for about 10 minutes then headed to the bedroom. She had done as I instructed and was squirming as the vibrator worked its magic. Her nipples were hard and I could see her moisture starting to leak from her vagina. Her clit had swollen and was now peaking out from its hood and was pressing against her piercing.

I walked over to the bed and carefully tightened all of the restraints so that she was unable to move around anymore.

"So, you think teasing is fun?" I asked.

"As I said earlier, I didn't really mean it to go as far as it did. You have to admit though it was a bit of fun for both of us."

"I guess you are right. I am not sure how I resisted the urge just to relieve myself. But now it is your turn. On a scale of 1 to 10 how close to orgasm are you now?"

"About 7 ish I would say."

"So, a bit more teasing is definitely called for. I want you up at least to level 9."

I adjusted the intensity of the vibrator up another level and at the same time took her breast in my hands gently squeezing and fondling it and then taking her already hard nipple in my mouth. As I sucked and nibbled it and played with her ring, I could feel it harden a little more. Susan moaned with pleasure and tried to squirm.

"8"

I moved over to her other breast and repeated my previous ministrations. As I released her nipple she said "Almost 9, I am not sure that I can hold out much longer."

"Oh, but you must!!"

With that I turned the vibrator down a couple of notches.

"Is that enough to keep you stewing?"

"I am calming down, back to 8"

I crawled down the bed until I was between Susan's legs. With her legs tied wide apart I had a clear view of her entire pussy. There was a good pool of juice leaking from her vagina so I used a finger to very lightly spread some lubrication around her labia and up to her clit. I decided that it was time to dispense with the vibrator so took hold of the extraction loop and started to slowly pull on it. As the vibrator started to slip out the entrance to her vagina opened up. She was so wet the vibrator slid easily outwards, but just as it neared the entrance, I released it again. Susan's tight vaginal muscles instantly pulled it deep back inside. I started to pull it out again and at the same time turned up the intensity. Susan moaned.

"Getting close".

I turned the intensity back down to its lowest level and allowed it to slip back in. Then started to slowly slide it in and out. I could see that this was just enough stimulation to keep her on the edge. After a couple of minutes, I let the vibrator slip right out. It was followed by a pool of pussy juice.

"NoHHH You can't do this to me" She complained.

"You should have thought about that during the week. You will only be allowed to climax when I think you are ready."

With that I started to stroke her still moist clit. Very gently I ran my finger along the length of her hood and then pressed on the point where her ring was rubbing the tip of her clit. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer so I wanted Susan as close to climax as possible before I fucked her.

Once I was satisfied that she would start to lose arousal if I continued any longer, I positioned my cock at her entrance and very slowly pushed just the head of my cock inside of her, then pulled back before entering her a little deeper.

"Fuck me hard, I am desperate for you," she moaned.

"All in good time, I am going to enjoy this."

With each trust I went deeper and deeper but ever so slowly. I wanted to enjoy myself as well as continue to tease Susan. As I got closer to my climax I started to thrust faster and deeper. It wasn't long before I had the strongest orgasm I had had in years and this triggered Susan to cum as well.

We lay on the bed exhausted. I untied Susan and she cuddled up beside me.

"I promise not to tease you like that again." She whispered. "Well at least not soon."

"Maybe I should try it the other way round and see how you manage. And anyway, I think we both had some fun, didn't we?"

12