Pavlov's Dog -- 750 Words

Story Info
Her needs and routines might get a girl killed.
770 words
2.19
11.5k
10

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

You marry your high school sweetheart, the one who took your virginity (whether before or after the ceremony). And husbands want monogamy to keep their wives ignorant, locked up for themselves due to their own insecurities.

But when women start using their vagina, some virgin wives find out how much FUN sex can be! And I had a lot of FUN with my sweetheart husband, then wondered what else I missed.

When Sherry mentioned Earl's big cock at book club, we were surprised, saying things like 'Earl's dumb as a box of rocks, girl. What woman would want him instead of their husband?'

"Oh, I'm not dumping my husband. But a few times each month ..."

Some wives are prudes, with attitudes 'I could NEVER cheat on my husband, he's my one and only.'

My attitude is 'You don't know, what you don't know. But when you know, why remain ignorant for the rest of your life?' And some of us decided to try some more fun.

It's cheating when you keep secrets from your husband, and I'm no cheater! So, I told him I was going to see what Earl was hiding in his pants!

***

Tapping on the door three times, 'tap, tap, tap', like Sheldon in Big Bang Theory, it's my start signal for what comes next. When I open the door, sweetly saying "Honey, I'm home," it's in that happy and satisfied voice, to start his dick rising.

Standing in the living room, my husband's face was red, livid with anger. And he was holding a gun!

I calmly walked in as he started, "You were getting your cunt stuffed with another man's cock, you WORTHLESS WHORE!"

So, it's 'Worthless Whore' tonight.

"Not my pussy, but in my ass tonight," I calmly corrected him. "And whores charge money. I didn't ask him for money. I'm a slut, not a whore."

"I'm going to cut his balls off, Carla, and STUFF them in his mother's mouth!" and I wondered where he got that one, 'stuffing them in his mother's mouth?' It's more original than his other threats.

"Really?" I asked, not intending to ridicule him, but REALLY! "Why haven't you done it yet?"

Whenever he cocked the hammer back with his thumb, he raised the gun barrel to get the right angle for his thumb to do it. It's pointing upward over my head, so if his thumb slipped, any bullet would miss. But I put a second lock on the ammo box, just in case ... 'or did I? If I get careless, I might forget'. In any case, I don't see any bullets in the revolver cylinder.

"Think about it, Dave. What happens if you pull that trigger?"

He knows if he pulls that trigger, I'll get mad, go into the bedroom, lock the door, and we're through for the night!

"You know I get horny. And you usually get my pussy whenever you want! I told Earl to fuck me in the ass tonight, saving myself for YOU. But you know that's not happening now! I'm not in the mood anymore."

He took a deep breath, considering it.

"If you ever shoot me, you won't get this pussy anymore, or any other snatch when they send you to prison. But your asshole would look close enough to a cunt for other inmates!"

"You fucking BITCH!" he said, calming.

"But I'm YOUR bitch," I said with as much sweetness as I could muster. Dropping to my knees, I looked up at him asking "Do you want your blowjob tonight or not?"

When he slammed the gun down on the usual heavily scratched table, I unbuckled his pants, pulling them with his boxers down to his ankles. His rock-hard cock sprang out in front of my face, looking as inviting as ever. I wish he hadn't cocked the hammer of the gun tonight. I wanted to ride him. But be consistent when training them.

"I already orgasmed with Earl's tongue, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy this," I said in a soothing voice.

As I guided him into my mouth, I thought "... But one of these days, he might get mad enough to buy another box of bullets." I'll think about his training for that.

Husbands are like "Pavlov's Dog", you train them with the right sounds followed by the reward. So, blowjobs won't be needed forever, just until his training is complete. Then with just the sounds, he'll put down the gun!

#####