Frustrated Milf

Story Info
Peggy has to payoff.
3.1k words
4.4
64.5k
57

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

Peggy Wilson loved her job as delivery manager for a large lumber company. She managed the delivery men in the shipping department, all in their early twenties. They seemed to be good guys, a little rowdy at times, but nothing she could not control; or so she thought.

The one guy that worried her, was Richard, he was the foreman for the loading dock, who liked to be called "Dick." He made me feel like he could see right through my clothes; so, I did my best to avoid him. The only time I got to see him face to face was on Friday when I had to sign their timecards. I hated and at the same time loved the way men always stared at my tits. So, on those days I usually wore something that gave them a little show: like today. I had on a tan sleeveless wool sweater. The sweater was so tight the outline of my push up bra showed easily; with tit flesh overflowing the cups. Couple that with my brown skirt that stopped just above the knee, four-inch heels and dark suntan stockings.

Thinking back, I may have dressed a little too sexy for a lumber yard that Friday.

Sub-consciously maybe I was asking for it. One thing for sure; I needed sex in the worst way; but I didn't expect to get it at work. Boy was I in for a surprise.

When Richard came up with his timecard, he was nicer than usual; although he never took his eyes off my tits and didn't hide the fact, he was staring right at them. He made me feel uncomfortable and turned on at the same time. We made small talk for a couple of minutes, then he held out his card just out of my reach; making me move my chair from under the desk. This caused my skirt to ride up. Exposing my legs up to my stocking tops, I blushed red when I realized how much nyloned leg I had exposed. "You've got some great legs, and I like that" he said. I mumbled something like "thanks, they get me around." He just grinned and leaned close to my face and told me to come down to his office after work for a drink with the guys. I said I doubted it. But he just smiled and said, " You'll be there," I shook my head no and then softly said "maybe": while hanging my head down, not looking at him in the eye. With that gesture Richard knew he had me. My divorce was final two years ago. now I was beginning to feel very frustrated, and unwanted.

Not having sex in three years, the last year of marriage was a nightmare. I just craved male attention even if it was the wrong kind; and I had a feeling this was really the wrong kind.

At forty years old, my body still looked good, I exercised daily, and my butt was firm and round, but the main attraction were my coconut sized boobs, thirty-two d's that were a tit man's delight. Couple that with blonde hair, usually up in a haphazard bun, and full cocksucking lips on an angelic face. I was flattered that a guy in his twenties would still want me.

The day went by slowly: I decided to take some papers down to shipping. It wasn't part of my job, I don't normally deliver things, but this gave me an excuse to be in that part of the building and I thought a drink would be fun. Finally four thirty came ;I cleaned up my desk and started out. I had never been down to the loading dock. It was much further than I thought and more over the place seemed deserted. I'm glad there was no one around, as the skirt I had worn that day, was made of tight stretch material, that with every step I took, it kept riding up; causing me to stop every couple of minutes and tug it back down into place. Finally, since no one was around I gave up; letting my skirt go where it wanted.

I was almost there when I had to climb up a short steep set of stairs. By the time I got to the top my skirt had ridden up to the point of exposing the two dark bands of my stocking tops. The four- inch heels weren't helping either. I had to take mincing little steps on the uneven floor which in turn got my boobs to bounce in my too tight top. I was afraid my girls were going to pop out of the lacy cups that barely contained them. I finally found the shipping department, there was a light on in the enclosed office and I could hear men's voices.

They stopped talking when they heard my heels clicking on the floor. I tentatively knocked on the door and at the same time opened it. There was Richard and two men I didn't know. I found out later that they worked in receiving. They were drinking whiskey and had been at it for a while. Judging by the look in their eyes; I could be the nights entertainment; I felt like a lamb being led to the slaughter.

I was surprised when they smiled and acted decent, even Richard got up and offered me his seat and a drink. Which I took and downed too quickly. I enjoyed talking with these guys, sure there was a couple suggestive remarks they made about my body, that I ignored, blaming the alcohol. But still the thought of being treated like a sex object turned me on. I now know I have a submissive side.

Before long I had finished a second whiskey and was starting on my third: when I looked down and noticed the bottom of my skirt had ridden up to the point where my stockings and garters were exposed. I quickly pulled my skirt down to my knees. But it was too late.

Richard was the first to comment. "I thought porn girls were the only ones to wear stockings."

"The only reason girls wear them, is to turn men on," Said Dave. I was feeling pretty drunk, but I knew one thing; I wasn't going to defend my choice of nylons to some twenty-year-old guys. Then Richard got up, nodded to the other two and locked the door, sticking the keys in his pocket.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked innocently, when I knew what they had in mind.

Richard turned and looked me in the eye, and with that evil grin. "You're going to put on a little show for us tonight, you see we have never seen a real live woman in stockings." "The other way for you to get out of here is to fish the keys out of my pocket," He smirked.

Richard's erection was already showing thru his jeans. It looked huge, and I knew I wasn't going to put my hands near that cock trying to get the keys. Not in my state of mind, I knew what would happen if I got a hold of a stiff prick.

The whiskey was clouding my judgement. I knew what he had in mind : but if it only meant pulling up my skirt; what could be the harm in that. I thought I could make a deal, yes, I was that naïve.

My voice lowered to a whisper. "How about I show you my stockings and you unlock the door and let me leave, With no touching"

Richard grinned; "scouts honor,you can leave whenever you want, but first we want a little leg show. And It's about time after how you tease everybody with your short skirts and heels, trying to act all innocent."

Looking at the floor, I mumbled; "I've never done anything like this before; are you sure I'm not too old for you: You know I'm old enough to be your mother."

"you're just the right age ;I like them mature and desperate" he said. "Besides, girls our age won't wear that kind of stuff." The desperate remark really stung me; I guess the way I dressed, I really was asking for it, and now I had to pay.

My cheeks flushed,I felt like a real slut; at my age, standing there surrounded by young guys wanting to see me in my underwear; it really scared me.

My face was beet red; I had never done anything like this before. Richard put a wooden box in the middle of the floor, and he held my hand as I climbed up on the box. There was dead silence. I was surrounded by three horny guys waiting for a show. I was so mortified; I slowly inched my skirt up my legs, exposing my nylons; when I got to my garter clasps I stopped, hoping that would be enough. Richard looked menacing, "all the way to your waist or we'll do it for you."

With one motion, I pulled my skirt up to my waist: exposing my pale-yellow panties, and matching garter belt. I became conscious that my pussy was wet, I prayed there was not a wet spot on my panties.

"Turn around slow and show us your ass," he commanded. I complied and as I turned around tears started running down my cheeks. Richard stopped me when my rear was facing him.

"Bend over and don't move."

I was trembling as I felt the nylon of my panties stretched across my rear; they were very sheer. I knew what was coming. WHACK!!! Richard's hand swatted my rear end: nooooo... don't spank me; I cried but everyone was laughing. I couldn't move for fear of falling. "Please please; no more; I did what you wanted; just let me go;" I pleaded. As someone cracked my ass cheek with another spank. Even after the second smack I remained bent over; sticking my ass out and wiggling a little bit. Yes, I was hoping for another slap on my rear. I even rocked from foot to foot, making my rear jiggle. I know it's not right, but I love being dominated. And to be bent over with my ass exposed and getting spanked by guys makes me feel like a real woman.

"Show us those tits and nobody will spank you again." You can if you want to, I thought to myself.

This is what it's come too. A forty-year-old beautiful woman, college graduate, with a responsible job, surrounded by men half my age, with my skirt up to my waist showing my stockings and garter belt. All the time begging them to let me go. While at the same time wanting to be treated like a sex object. Knowing men, they're not going to be happy until they've cum either on me or in me. That's what women were to them, cum receptacles. But truth be told I wanted to be used. I took a step and staggered. Richard was quick to come up behind me and put his arms around my waist to steady me. In the process he moved his hands up and cupped my tits. I should have slapped him away, but my boobs are super sensitive and to be truthful it turned me on. I couldn't let him know. I cried "let me go;" he just laughed, and I didn't say anything else, so they knew they had me. He had big hands and still couldn't cover my tits completely. Richard lifted each one like he was weighing them, it felt so good; my head lolled back on his shoulder, as he started rolling my nipples between his fingers. I started to moan; It was like lightning bolts to my pussy. Richard slowly moved his hands to the bottom of my sweater; he then gently pulled it up to my neck; brushing against my nipples as he bunched it up. My body was betraying me, as my legs got weak; it just felt so good having my tits mauled. "Oh god! what are you doing to me, I'm not that kind of woman; I'm old enough to be your mother;" I said again? I should have tried to stop him, but instead my body betrayed me. I ground my ass against his crotch like I was a dog in heat. I could feel his rock-hard dick between my ass cheeks.

This was getting out of control. I was twenty years older than these boys, but I hadn't had sex in three years, and I didn't think anyone could stop them or me right now.

Richard was kissing my neck when he moved back and said, "let's get you out of these clothes," and with that, he pulled my top off. My tits looked spectacular barely encased in yellow lace. The guys just stared. Dave started removing my skirt, I was going to protest when Richard held the bottle of whiskey to my lips, forcing me to drink. He wasn't about to let me sober up. He had plans for me. He wanted me drunk. My head was spinning; the whiskey he poured down my throat was having its desired effect. I was dimly aware Richard was pulling down my bra. It formed a shelf for my swollen tits. My tits were swaying side to side with rapidly hardening nipples in the cool air.

Bill and Dave wasted no time, slobbering over my nipples, they had never seen such perfect tits before. They were sucking as much tit flesh in their mouths as they could, while biting my nipples. I don't know how much time went by ; I must have passed out for a minute. When I woke up, I saw them dropping their pants, I knew what was going to happen. It always did; first get the girl drunk; then do what you want with her.

Richard realized they could do anything they wanted, I was drunk and except for my stockings,garter belt and heels, I was naked.

They picked me up like a rag doll and laid me on the couch; Richard unsnapped my bra and threw it across the room. "I've been dreaming about fucking these melons for months."

He grabbed my tits forcing them together making a valley for his cock. "Hey, go easy" I gasped, "that hurts;" he just grinned and twisted my nipples until I yelped in pain: "That will wake you up" he said, slapping my face with his throbbing cock.

He stood over me stroking his eight-inch dick. "let's make her beg for it," Dave said. With that Richard took one of my nipples between his fingers and pinched hard, "you heard him bitch, beg like a good little cocksucker."

I didn't know what to say, but the pain from my nipple helped me ad lib, "I need your penis between my breasts," I whispered.

"Are you kidding me, penis,breasts? you can do better than that"

He twisted my nipple again. "ok ok, fuck my big tits, and cum all over me, make me feel like a whore.

Richard was starting to worry me; his cock was bigger than any man I had been with. I couldn't imagine him in my pussy, he would split me in half: so, I was happy he was going to get off on my tits, I hoped.

He ordered me to push my tits together to form a soft canyon for his dick, then he spit on his cock and started fucking my tender boobs.

Every time he rammed through my tits; his large purple cock head hit my chin. The other guys were jerking off, I hoped they would cum and leave me alone. Suddenly Richard grabbed his cock and started stroking it inches from my face: I began to panic, no one since my husband had ever cum on my face before. I had only given my ex, "birthday blowjobs" were I let him finish on my face. Now a relative stranger was going to jizz all over me. I started to struggle, but he was sitting on my torso. I saw him tense up. His hand was a blur, I started moving my head from side to side, but one of the other guys held my head still. I was looking straight at his dick when it shot a stream of red hot cum, that hit my left eye. Then two or more streams covered my face and tits as he milked the remaining cum in my hair. I was hoping they were done when I heard Billy say, "I'm going to cum in the bitch's mouth." I didn't even try to stop him. I opened my mouth just to get this over with. It didn't take long, his cock exploded in my mouth with the amount of cum only a twenty-year-old could have. I coughed and gagged with cum running out of my nose and mouth, rolling down my neck. Dave didn't even make it to my mouth: he was trying to straddle my chest to put it into my mouth when it erupted on my face and hair. He must have been saving up for a month.

Dave grabbed his dick and pumped one or two more squirts covering my face. My body was racked with sobs, and I was crying openly,when I heard them high fiving each other. "Well Billy you've bagged your first milf and a good one at that, now let's fuck all her holes."

Then Richard held up his hand, "it's too dangerous here. Security will be around soon. What about it whore, next time in my apartment, you can get all your holes filled up."

I just nodded and whispered "ok." I was too scared to say no. I sat down and cried, my face a mess of tears mixing with drying cum.

They soon left, laughing, and promising how they would do more to me, next time. I finally found my bra and skirt, but not my sweater. After I hooked my bra, I realized how obscene it was, the cups barely covered my nipples with over half of my tits exposed. I found out later Richard had taken my top as a trophy.

I found a rain jacket hanging on a hook and put it on, at least I could get home.

As I walked to my car, I prayed I wouldn't meet anyone. My skirt was well above my knees and the rain jacket was clear material, so my bra and tits were on display. But I was lucky I made it home.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers