Frustrated Milf Ch. 02

Story Info
She can't refuse.
1.8k words
4.33
34.3k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

By the time Peggy got home it was only seven- o -clock. But I felt like I had been with those guys for days, instead of only two hours. Oddly enough I now wished one of them had fucked me, instead of just humiliating me with their dicks.

I stripped and got into a hot shower. It wasn't easy getting dried cum out of my hair, but the hot water felt good. I wondered if I could go back to work Monday.

What if they told somebody or worse yet they might have taken a video?

Technically they had abused me, but how could I prove it. In the end It was just my word against theirs and I did go to Richards office for drinks.

I put on my favorite sweatpants and a warm shirt; turned off my phone and crawled into bed. I slept fitfully, tossing and turning most of the night. I slept until ten o'clock Saturday morning, waking up with my hand between my legs: feeling guilty and frustrated. I was not the kind of woman to masturbate. After the divorce, a well-intentioned girl friend gave me a penis shaped vibrator. I was too embarrassed to use it. But one Friday night, after a few glasses of wine. I slipped into bed and tried to get in the mood by sucking it and rubbing it all over my face. I was disappointed; it was noisy and cold, and not for me. Nothing worked. I needed a man with a hard cock to put me in my place, not some rigid plastic toy. I missed having a cock dripping with pre cum that I would first have to suck on till it was rock hard and then be pounded doggy style; before he forced me to let him finish on my face. Only then, could I feel like a real woman; with cum dripping off my face and a sore pussy. I made a cup of coffee and decided to stay in my sweats and feel sorry for myself.

About two in the afternoon,I realized my phone was off. As soon as I switched it on it started ringing, startling me. It was Richard, I didn't answer until the fifth ring, my hand trembling.

I chose a black half cup bra trimmed in lace, a waist cincher, matching bikini briefs and of course off black stockings. I looked at myself in the mirror, as I fastened my stockings pulling them high on my legs. I'm dressed like a whore, for some guy young enough to be my son. As I twisted to attach the garters in the rear, I realized my boobs were completely exposed. I struggled to get my girls back into the lace cups. The phone call with Richard had lasted five minutes at the most. He told me what he wanted; what to wear and when to be at his apartment. There was no room for me to object, there was no question in his voice. It was final. I was his to do with whatever he wanted. Never asking me what I wanted. I pulled on a black sweater dress that buttoned up the front, the material clung to my every curve, four-inch spike heels and dark eye shadow plus a black choker with a tiny bell on it. Along with my hair in a French twist, I was every man's jerk off dream.

I had no idea what was in store for me, or who was going to be there. The one thing I did know, my pussy was tingling in anticipation; God knows I wanted to be dominated.

I circled his block twice before parking my car. What's wrong with me? I thought to myself. Look at the way I'm dressed. I should just go home and ignore that creep.

I timidly climbed the steps and walked toward the front door: it was open. I knocked anyway and I heard Richard say "come in."

I stepped inside to a small living room, where Richard was sitting back on a couch. He was alone, I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed there was no one else.

"Welcome to my house" He said.

" I almost didn't come," I whispered

"If I were you, I would have told me to fuck off and never speak to me again." He was grinning while he said that. My face turned beet red; "that's what I should have said" I thought to myself.

"The fact you're here tells me a lot; now get your ass over here."

I moved on wooden legs, my heart pounding.

"Please... I've changed my mind, I want to go home" I whimpered, my whole-body trembling. As I got next to him, he reached up, grabbed me by the back of my neck and kissed me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He was extraordinarily strong, so it was easy for him to pull me onto his lap. Richard was in complete control. I now wished I had drank more at home, getting buzzed made sex easier for me. He broke the kiss, and lightly slapped me across the face. I was shocked, scared, and started to cry.

I don't mind slaps on my ass, in fact it makes me horny. But a slap on the face scared me.

"are you going to abuse me," I blubbered.

"I'll do anything I want; now shut up and kiss me" he snarled.

His tongue was probing my mouth, and his hand cupped my left boob and squeezed it hard. It felt good and hurt at the same time. My pussy was on fire. I started kissing him back moaning at the same time.

"That's better" he said breaking off his kiss. "I think we both need a drink."

He rolled me off his lap onto the couch, in the process rucking up my dress to my waist. I tried to pull it down, but my dress was too tight, and it was bunched behind me. I looked down and saw my stocking tops were still exposed. What the attraction of stockings are; I'll will never know, I just know men and what they like, so I didn't cover up my exposed nylons. I just wanted to get fucked tonight and I would do anything he wanted me to. I needed a drink.

Richard came in with two vodka martinis, they were cold and smooth. I easily downed mine in a few gulps. " Here finish mine" he said, "I'll go make another one. He returned with a drink for me. As he sat down, I let him pull me close and he started kissing me again. I have to admit he was good at it. I was getting turned on, my head was spinning. I was getting drunk and I just wanted a good fucking. We kissed deeply, then his hand move to my chest, and squeezed hard. Richard found my nipple and started rolling it between his fingers. I started moaning and panting, he carefully moved my hand to his cock. It seemed bigger than last night. I didn't remove my hand when he let go; but kept on stroking it. I loved how hard and hot it was; I didn't want to stop. Richard kissed me long and hard. He looked into my eyes and said, "get up and strip." He was so strong and confident that I didn't dare refuse. I stood up and slowly unbuttoned my dress; as I slipped it down, I made sure to wiggle my ass, then I turned around and pulled my dress all the way off. He let out a low whistle. I stood before him in just my overflowing lace bra, waist cincher and nylons.

"You're fucking beautiful. I've got plans for you."

My cunt was dripping, I didn't know what his plans were or cared at that moment. I just wanted to get fucked.

"Lean over and shake your tits" he said.

I didn't mind doing that kind of stuff. But playtime for me was over. I just wanted to get fucked. So, I did what I was told. The lace bra was overworked, and it didn't take too much shaking. Both my girls popped out with the nipples pointing out.

"Get over here" he growled. He then pinched both my nipples sending electric jolts to my now dripping cunt.

Richard grabbed my panties and pulled them down. Ripping them in the process. I almost came. I love rough stuff. Like most women I wanted to be controlled and told what to do. He laid me on the couch and straddled my chest. His dick was waving over my face.

"Not in my mouth, I want you in me" I cried.

"Don't worry, I know that girls need a stiff dick in their mouth to get started, now suck."

I couldn't stand it, I grabbed his pulsing rod and started covering it with kisses. He took hold of his dick and forced it in my mouth and at the same time started fingering my wet pussy. It took no time for my body to be racked with a massive orgasm.

Richard looked down at me slobbering over his dick.

"Time for you to get fucked,little lady."

In one motion he pulled his cock out of my mouth with a wet pop and slid eight inches in me all at once. It was like the wind was knocked out of me. I gasped and started thrusting back when he rocked into me. It felt so good getting fucked again. I had never felt this full before. I wrapped my nylon covered legs around his back urging him deeper.

It didn't take long for him to cum. He tensed up and squirted his jism into my waiting pussy. I was gasping for air; I couldn't believe he was done already." Where's the big stud," I thought. I wasn't finished I needed to cum again. It just felt so good having a dick in me; I was willing to do anything.

"Fuck me from behind, do anything you want" I begged. But he pulled out of me, straddled me, and put his semi hard dick in my mouth. Clean it off cunt." I felt a little scared and started licking his cum and my juice that were mingled together. I held his dick in my hand and licked and sucked it hoping to get him hard again. "I know what you're doing but it's not going to work, he said. If I cum again I won't be able to fuck my girlfriend tonight; so, stop it. With that he pulled his cock out, wiped it in my hair; got up and headed toward the bathroom.

"I've got to shower; my girlfriend is coming over to make dinner. Sorry but you have to get out now. I'll call you when I want more of that hot pussy of yours." I pulled my torn wet panties on and my rumpled dress and left to him singing in the shower, I felt like a cheap whore as I headed for my car. Talk about "a walk of shame" I was doing just that. As I drove home, I made a vow to turn my phone off till Monday morning.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers