Frustrated Woman Finds The Answer

Story Info
Young woman discovers great sex with older neighbor.
3.4k words
4.56
10.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie could not believe she could have been so stupid. It had been five years since she had been to a nightclub and at 24 had felt way to old. She had been flattered by the attentions of three young men who had vied for her attention during the evening. They had bought her drinks and she had started to turn more drinks down, as she knew she was in danger of becoming drunk. It was shortly after she finished the last one that knew something was wrong. Her body no longer totally complied with what she was telling it to do. She reacted quickly and managed to make it into the ladies away from the now rather demanding men.

She felt some security in the ladies but knew she needed to get help quickly. Jackie was not sure who to telephone. It was one in the morning, which discounted her best friend who has young children. In panic she realized she had her next-door neighbor's number. He was much older than her but always told her he would be happy to help her if she ever needed it. She needed his help right now.

He was at the club in twenty minutes and she had remained where she was until a female member of staff brought her out to be welcomed by Jack. She was barely able to walk to his car but felt greatly relieved as he almost carried her into her house. He took her straight up to her bed and started to undress her. By the time he had removed her shoes and her dress he was faced by her stunning figure covered only by a pair of brief knickers. These were behaving more like a thong as they were wedged deeply in her pussy and bottom.

Even as he quickly laid her down and pulled the bedding over her the smell of pure sex and the sight of her pussy that was swollen and wet stunned him. He sat on the side of the bed next to her head and asked her if she was all right. She whispered

"Would you please stay I am frightened about whatever it was that they gave me?"

He looked around the room and decided that if he was going to be close enough to help her in an emergency he would have to sleep in her bed. He stripped down to his underpants trying to ignore the fact he was nearly fully erect. Jack had always found Jackie very attractive but more like appreciating a beautiful niece. The age difference after all was around thirty years. His sleep was fitful but he let her sleeping well into the morning. Eventually he went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee and brought two large strong cups to the bedside.

"Come on sleepy head I have brought you a coffee."

"What .... what are you ......... what are you doing here?

Jackie was clearly totally disorientated as she fought to make sense of things. It took her a long time to realize that not only was Jack looking down on her but also she was completely naked down to her bellybutton. Jack had noticed that her incredible boobs topped with large, hard, dark nipples were very visible and it took all his strength not to reach out and caress them.

"Oh I am so sorry I don't remember how I got here or why I have no PJs on. The last thing I remember was going out to the nightclub."

Jack was able to tell her everything he knew, including how he had undressed her and put her to bed, staying with her, as she had seemed totally out of it.

"I am so embarrassed that you had to come out and save me thank you so much. Oh we didn't, you know, we didn't?"

"Of course we didn't. What the hell do you think of me? You were completely out of it. I would never take advantage of a situation like that. I think I better go now as you obviously do not trust me."

"Oh how can you ever forgive me? I do trust you and I can never thank you enough for what you did last night. I am so sorry you saw me in the condition I was in last night I am so embarrassed."

"It wasn't your fault that you were in the position you were in. We must try and find out who spiked your drinks and left you so vulnerable. I am so pleased I could help you at such a difficult time."

"Right now I have no interest who did this to me as it will be very difficult to prove anything. I want to explain to you why I put myself in such a silly position. Since I broke up from Ben eighteen months ago I have missed the physical contact. I don't want to try Internet dating but thought I would love to meet someone for a physical relationship. I have no interest in a long-term relationship but would love to just enjoy some good uncomplicated sex. It sounds terrible but I was enjoying the men's attention last night before things turned ugly."

"You don't need to use Internet dating if you don't want to. You don't need to go to nightclubs to meet boys like those last night. You are gorgeous and could have anyone you want to."

"That is easily said but all I want is someone to have sex with without commitment. I am so sorry you don't want to hear all my problems and wishes. It must be really embarrassing to hear me talking like a frustrated teenager."

"It is neither embarrassing nor does it sound like a teenager. I know many men who would love to help you out with what you seem to think is a problem."

"Okay smarty pants name me one."

"That is very easy young lady Jack Cork. Sorry it is my turn to embarrass both of us. I know I am way too old for you but there would be much younger men than me lining up at your door."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Mean what, that I would be first in the queue? You just bet that very sweet arse of yours I would."

"Why didn't I think of this before? I have always found you very attractive and I love the idea of an older man. Lots of experience and the maturity to enjoy the sex without commitments."

"Are you teasing an old man? If you are I will put you over my knee and spank you until you cannot sit down."

"I am not teasing you but either way I think I am the winner. Either you take me seriously and give me what I really need or you spank me. Take your pick but take me soon."

"You are still shaken from last night. I am going to go home and have a shower. If you do not change your mind come round at seven this evening and you can chose whether I spank you or fuck you."

"Do I get the choice for you to spank me and fuck me? That sounds just perfect."

"I will see you at seven, don't be late."

"If I am will you start without me?"

By the time she said this he was closing the door with a huge smile on his face.

The hours before seven in the evening went really slowly for both of them. Neither considered the possibility that they would not get together and both wondered why they had never thought about it before. Jackie had fought to suppress her excessive sex drive since Ben had left. To do this she had stopped masturbating, as it seemed to leave her even more frustrated than ever. Over the last few months she had experienced increasingly sexual dreams that often gave rise to violent orgasms in her sleep. She would wake from these with a deep feeling of satisfaction and a very wet pussy.

Jack had had a couple of brief relationships over the last three or four years. These were both with women older than him. The sex had been good but both of the ladies had far too much baggage for the relationships to last. Jack had discovered the little blue tablet with the second partner and was now desperate to try it out with his young gorgeous neighbor. He wasn't sure that Jackie was serious about him spanking her but it had always been something that he had been very keen to try.

He took a half of a Viagra at 6.30 and had a raging erection quarter of an hour later. At 6.30 Jackie was showering and finding it hard when she was washing her pussy as it became very aroused and she had to stop herself masturbating. It was therefore two very excited people who gave each other a hug on his doorstep. He turned after closing the door and gently held Jackie by the shoulders.

"You are here but I need to know that you are comfortable with this. You do not need to go through with this if not."

"I am not only comfortable but I feel like a schoolgirl on her prom night. It looks like you are nearly as excited as I am. That is lovely."

"Do you want me to spank you and fuck you or only one of them?"

"I want you to spank me but I do not want you to fuck me."

Jack couldn't help showing his feeling of total rejection.

"I am so sorry I misread all the signs. I should have realized I was too old ......."

Jackie moved forward and kissed the crestfallen Jack on the cheek.

"I don't want you to fuck me only because I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you as a thank you for what you did last night. But most of all I want to fuck you because the idea is just so exciting I have been super charged up all day."

Jack saw the funny side of things and they were soon both laughing as they cuddled each other. They were not sure who led who up to the bedroom but they were soon standing in front of each other feeling a little awkward. Jack started to unbutton Jackie's blouse. Jackie went to say something but bit her lip. As the last button was undone her blouse fell open and her naked boobs were completely uncovered. They looked a little bigger than they had that morning in bed but her nipples were still large, dark and very erect. As she slipped the garment off her shoulders he lent forward taking each nipple in turn into his mouth. He sucked gently running his tongue around the elongated length. As he straightened up she eased his shirt up and over his head.

"Oh I just love the look of a hairy chest. I have never had the chance to play with such a magnificent one."

She caressed his chest with both hands before copying his treatment of her nipples. He was surprised as his prick responded to the stimulation of his nipples. Standing back up Jackie slipped her short skirt down her legs and, with urgency, took hold of the waistband of her brief panties. Jack gently took hold of her hands and said

"Let's keep those on just for a few minutes they look so sexy."

With this he sat on the bed and with mock seriousness said

"So Jackie you were very silly last night. What you did put you in great danger. You behaved very childishly and therefore I think I will spank you like a child."

Jackie realized that this telling off was playful but was delighted to play along with the role-play.

"I am so sorry Mr. Cork. I swear I will never do it again. Will you spank me very hard Mr. Cork?"

"I will not spank you very hard but hard enough for you to regret what you did and remember the spanking."

Coming out of character Jackie said

"Please don't be too gentle with my bottom. I rather like the idea of it stinging and getting hot."

With a smile Jack indicated how she should position herself across his lap. He adjusted her brief panties so that they covered very little of her cheeks as they were pulled up between her pussy lips and her bottom cheeks. As he did this it confirmed to him that she was highly aroused as her panties were very damp and her pussy swollen.

He rested his left hand on her lower back as he brought his right hand down on the most perfect bottom he had seen in years. There was a lovely sound as it landed on the softest area right in the middle of her bottom. Jackie was almost disappointed that there was not the explosion she had expected. Jack delivered about a dozen similar or slightly heavier spanks to her bottom. When he paused Jackie felt the cumulative effect of the spanking spreading across her bottom and down between her legs.

She was delighted when his hand slid between her legs seeking her pantie-covered pussy. She arched her back lifting her bottom to give him better access. Even covered by her panties his fingers found her wet arousal and spread this around the area. He then resumed spanking her but this time increased the severity. Jackie could not believe how good this felt. She found herself pushing her bottom up to welcome the next strike.

When he stopped again she growled her frustration. When his hand slipped forward again he took hold of her panties and pulled them out of the hot wet areas they were wedged in. Once removed he was able to return to her pussy gently introducing first one then two fingers a couple of inches. Again she tried to adjust her position to bring her clit into contact with his fingers, or anything else. Jacks hand on her back just applied enough pressure to restrict her movement.

"Fuck that is amazing. It would take very little for me to orgasm all over your fingers right now. What I really want though is your cock. I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked."

"We have all evening and even all night, young lady. Right now I have only just started your spanking. Your bottom has a lovely slight pink glow. I want to see it red and hot like your pussy is right now."

"Oh yes please Mr. Cork, spank me hard. My bottom feels so ready for so much more. "

They were both enjoying the role-play but most of all they were enjoying the sexually charged atmosphere that it was creating. The spanking resumed and Jack was confident that Jackie was as into it as he was. She now complained bitterly calling him names and saying he had no right to punish her. The protests were slightly over acted but it added to the fun for both of them. When he did final stop striking her hot red bottom he caressed a cooling lotion all over the area he had spanked.

"Now young lady I think that you owe me a big thank you for coming out in the middle of the night to rescue you. Can you think of a way that you might repay the favor?"

"Oh Mr. Cork what are you suggesting? What could a young girl like me be able to offer a gentleman like yourself?"

She was off his lap before finishing her sentence. She pulled his pants down with his trousers and was delighted when suddenly as it was freed from the waistband his prick slapped hard against his stomach. He was not the biggest she had ever seen but she was very happy with it. It seemed the most natural thing, given she was kneeling in front of him as he sat on the bed, for her to lick the length before taking just the head into her mouth. He gently held her head to him without applying any pressure. He loved what she did with his prick until she sat back and said.

"Now I want you to lay back on the bed and let me take over. I cannot wait to get your beautiful cock into the place it was designed for."

When he was in place, flat on his back, his cock was so hard the head was raised above his stomach. Straddling his hips, facing his head, she sat down so that the head of his cock was squashed between her clit and his stomach. For an agonizing minute she rubbed her clit against the purple head below her. Then with a slight movement of her hip she welcomed the head of his prick into her pussy.

"Oh fuck that is wonderful but keep nice and still and let me do the work."

Jackie lent forward and started to play with Jack's hairy chest. She kissed it and she played with the nipples. She was quite rough with the nipples studying his face for reactions. When he moved his hips she gestured for him to stop. When she sat back up she started very slow teasing movements that only moved her hips by a couple of inches. His face now looked a picture of arousal.

The main reason for Jackie keeping the thrusting to a minimum was that the minute she had taken him inside her she was right on the verge of cumming. She had promised to give him great sex but was going to ruin it if she could not control herself. Her movements were getting smaller and smaller and more spaced out as nothing she did seemed to prevent her body racing to orgasm. Her hips stopped moving completely.

"Oh no, no I cannot be, please no I am going to, I am going to, no, no here it comes oh fuck no I can't stop it."

Her hips now took over and she thrust uncontrollably as the orgasm ripped through her. She was screaming apologies as the spasms went on and on. His voice pulled her out of her trance.

"My god that was unbelievably spectacular. Do you always orgasm like that? That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

"I am so sorry I wanted make love to you like never before but now I have spoilt it all."

"Spoilt it all, what do you mean? I am ready for round two whenever you are."

"Do you mean you didn't cum at the same time as me? If you didn't you are the first man I have been with who didn't either cum before me or at the same time as me. Oh my god you didn't, you are still as hard as before. That is great now lay back again and I can try and fuck your brains out."

Now she did feel in charge. Now she could really set about thanking him. If she had been wet before now after the orgasm she was even wetter. She loved how much he was aroused by what she did for him. It wasn't for many minutes before she realized that she was now becoming very aroused again. Not enough to cum but plenty to feel good.

"How would you like to cum. Do you want me to go down on you? Most men seem to enjoy taking me from behind, obviously they don't think my face is my best feature."

Jack laughed at this and said he would like her to carry on what she was doing but to masturbate herself while she did so. He saw the surprised look cross her face followed by a questioning one.

"I have never masturbated in front of anyone. I am not sure how I would find that. But if that is what you want I will try my best."

With this she started to rub herself as she made love to him. Her arousal grew quickly and Jack was fully tuned into her and as her eyes glazed over he took hold of her hips and took control of both his and her arousal.

"I am going to cum again. Please cum with me, please."

"Don't worry nothing is going to stop me now if you cum for me."

Nothing stopped either of them. For the first time in her life she had tears in her eyes when she finally gathered her thoughts.