All Comments on 'Fuck Around and Find Out'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OSUfan130OSUfan13010 months ago

This was so hot! Love to see a confident dominant football jock take a nerd. Would love to see you write more m/m and see how his panties end up in the lineman's car!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another fantastic story! Really hot.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Well, this wasn't a good first attempt at a M/M erotic story, it was a great one. You'd be doing yourself an injustice if it's your only one. This had everything it needed, a true to life storyline, believable characters, the feelings and emotions that everyone can relate to and finally hot clandestine sex that pushed this over the edge. Oh, and then there's that tease about those silk panties hanging from Mack's rear-view mirror. This is one of the easiest ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ratings I've ever given.

JynnyJynny10 months ago

Outstanding real to life story...keep writing, your very good at reflecting the characters emotions and bringing to real life....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You write it so well that it is hard to imagine that you didn't have hard dick in your ass Rimboud. Let's just hope that it wasn't of your father.

RSchwulerRSchwuler10 months ago

Great job, I love this. Really enjoyed all the sublimated homoerotic desires of the football team, how they are hard up to rape and humiliate their opponents, and the sex and build up was fantastic. I hope to one day read how Marty lost his panties in the right tackle's car.

hornywhiteboy1989hornywhiteboy198910 months ago

Such a hot story! I Loved it. This is my favorite kind of story too. The smart sexy nerd (but not unpopular) seduced by the big strong jock (who is a little bit of an asshole but isn't a bully). Loved how you captured the atmosphere and culture of small town middle class America. So many stories have the smart kid as unpopular or picked on, an outcaste and the jock as some dumb oaf. The truth is in a lot of high schools there is a sort of complex overlapping group of smart, athletic, and popular group of kids who sort of hang out at the same events and parties. You nailed it exactly. Nothing came off as unrealistic or fake. I also love stories with strict top and bottom characters so this hit the spot! No I want to read the story about how Marty ended up with Mack Truck!!! Please write that story!!! I have to know!!!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott1110 months ago

I loved this. You have a knack for dialogue, and I felt you understood the inner thoughts of your character very well. I fear that you don't much like Rob or Luke, and might not want to continue this story. Hope I'm wrong.

ps. My first was a baseball player. High school athletes lorded it over our school, and I wasn't the only student to go from fandom to sexual service.

Don

My stories:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

furluvrcafurluvrca10 months ago

Excellent foray into M/M sex! This unreservedly gay man doesn’t see how this could be perceived as offensive; it fits right into countless fantasies I had as a “straight” high school student… beefy Alan R, sleek Chris K, and amazingly hung Paul M… Encore!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good. Next chapter please. I would love a chance to be Marti 💗

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, please continue

SovanySovany10 months ago

So hot! Hope you write another featuring the right tackle!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months agoAuthor

My goodness! I'm flattered and encouraged by the positive feedback! Like Marty, I was considerably nervous about my first foray into M/M sex (what will my readers *think* of me!?), but my curiosity got the better of me; and now like Marty I can't wait to try it again! I am in the middle of a couple of other series and projects, and I haven't yet even figured out a realistic set-up, so it may be a couple of months, but yes, I do want to write a sequel where Mack Truck has some fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So good… usually I don’t read 3 pages ones, I just wanna get off but this kept me intrigued. I’d like to know about the silk panties? More stories?

GybbsGybbs8 months ago

Left me breathless! On to Mack Truck, followed by Don Elliott's submissions :-D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! I really liked the ending of the sissy just getting fucked and everything just going back to the way it was.

Not the " happy ending"

Probably one of the best stories I read on here in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

" that everyone would look at me differently" really appealed to me.I knew my arse felt different and I thought I was walking sideways.I thought everyone must know.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The nature of the story aside, you are truly a gifted writer/storyteller. Your choice of words, analogies and metaphors are so astute and accurate; the colorful mental pictures engage much of the senses. Such a pleasure to read. I love reading eroticas, and this one was so well-written, but I do hope to come across your other works somewhere someday as well. Best of luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES