Fuck Around and Have Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyra giggles at his predicament. She looks back up at me and kisses me and winks. "You know Spence... we're thinking about doing a movie, but I don't know if you're gonna be able to handle it or not. I think Jalande should probably take you inside and audition you... to see if you can handle the pressure or not. What do you say?" Tyra asks, smiling and giggling. Moaning too, from my deep titty massage.

"Ummmm... HELL YEAH!" Spence's enthusiasm spills out... like his dick. It pops even further out of that skimpy speedo. Tyra laughs. Me too. Ol boy is really excited about being in the movie... if he can handle it.

"Well... you certainly have the cock for it, Spence. Very nice." Tyra picks her right leg up and rubs up to his rock hard, fat meat. She rubs her white pump across it, slowly as she checks it out. "Very nice. So thick." Tyra starts stroking it with her foot. Spence closes his eyes and groans uncontrollably. Tyra laughs. She keeps stroking his cock with her smooth white pump, back and forth, slowly. I keep massaging her huge titties, my own rock hard meat rubbing against her back.

Tyra moves her back on my cock, working it slowly across my cock, multitasking erections like a pro. Cause she is. "God... I love your foot on my cock, Tyra. Uhhhhhh." Spence groans.

"That's sweet, Spence. You'd love my tits on it a lot more... (Spence gives Tyra a wide eyed look)... but we need to save something for later." Tyra giggles, teasing the fuck outta my dorky cousin.

"Jalande... please take ol Spence here inside and audition him for the movie." Tyra directs Jalande. She smiles and gets up, walking over to me, giving me a huge kiss and shaking those fucking awesome 38K jugs all over my face as I motorboat em. She walks over to Spence and grabs his arm, leading him into the house. Tyra waves goodbye to Spence and smiles a sweet smile.

Jalande and Spence walk by my dad petting Mr Bigglesworth while he gets his skinny knob slobbed by our smart-ass maid Wanda (Wanda Sykes). She's sitting on a lounger while dad stands in front of her sexy black ass. "Damn skinny ass white dick. I'll suck it cause I'm horny, but yo ass better get on steroids or some shit like that to get that motherfucker bigger or your pasty white, evil ass ain't sticking it up in me, you creepy ass, white, evil ass motherfucker!" Wanda being Wanda as she licks and sucks my dad off while he stands there trying to remain calm, petting his white pussycat with a quasi evil smirk, shaking and grunting like a crazy person... or evil doctor turned wannabe evil mastermind/crazy person.

Tyra turns around and pulls my cock out, rubbing those perfect titty mountains all over my throbbing rod. She kisses all over it and licks the tip, smiling up at me, then quickly licking off the tip and blowing me a kiss.

Tyra slides me inside her quivering cunt and rides me, leaning over and kissing me as she bounces away on my huge meat. I slap and squeeze her smooth, supple ass as she bounces and grinds on my plundering cock and sucks my tongue, moaning the sluttiest moans ever as her tremendous titties softly rub on my chest. Fucking gorgeous bitch! Hottest bitch in the universe!

We fuck our brains out as I notice my dad jizzing in Wanda's mouth. He's acting crazy and shit jumping around as she bites his evil, skinny dick. Mr Bigglesworth jumps out of his arms and runs off. Wanda likes biting on a dick... especially my dad's. She's cool as fuck.

I laugh and groan as Tyra bounces harder on me, working my thick, throbbing meat perfectly, clinching down on it with her highly skilled, slick and super sweet, super vagina.

I slap and roughly grope her milk chocolate melons, rubbing her rubbery, vivaciously perky nips rapidly with my thumbs as she bounces wildly, then grinds slowly, then quickly on my cock. FUCK!! IT FEELS FUCKING GREAT!

Tyra squirts all over me, three times straight. I just grin my happy ass off and enjoy every pussy nut covered second. My hands are locked around those 32Gs while my cock plunges all the way inside her as Tyra pops her pussy on my dick for me. That puts me over the top. I cum blast up her dancing cunt, pumping a huge load of thick jizz in waves up that amazingly beautiful... and amazingly talented... pussy.

Tyra jerks it all out with her super cunt, kissing me deeply, moaning loud into my mouth. I rub her phat nips and squeeze those huge titty mounds, riding out the cum explosion in her trembling twat.

We kiss lovingly, my super sexy slut, my soon to be super sexy wife, love and lust permeating through the air so thick... like my jizz. Ha. A beautiful moment with my woman. We cuddle... pimp cuddle... and relax. Tyra feels so fucking good in my arms... those fucking 32Gs rubbing all over my chest. I groan and grin. Tyra giggles, knowing how good she's making me feel. She happily rubs em all over my chest. God... I love my freaky ass life.

A few minutes later, Tyra and I are watching Jalande try and milk out the fourth load of jizz from Spence's worn out rod. She's been titty fucking him into submission... sitting in a chair... with her gigantic 38K ebony jugs. Spence is crying from cock exhaustion.

"Pleaseeeeee. I can't cum anymore, Jalande. Pleaseeeeee." Spence grasps his head and looks horrified at his seven and a half inches of uncircumsized, veiny meat buried to the hilt in between those awesomely huge, ebony tit mountains.

Jalande stops, smirking mischievously at Spence. She titty fucks his dick really fast... then stops, when Spence almost jumps through the ceiling. Jalande leans back and looks at us, shrugging her shoulders. "He's got pretty good stamina. Not bad for a dorky whiteboy." She teases, looking over at Spence, then back at us, winking at Tyra and me.

I kiss Tyra's neck. She's standing in front of me, my right arm draped around her waist. She wiggles her sweet booty against me, beautifully teasing my cock.

"Oh well, Spence. I thought you wanted to fuck my tits. I guess not." Tyra looks back at me and softly kisses my lips.

"I DOOOOOO! I... I just can't cum anymore. I came three times already. I'm soryyyyyyy." Spence cries. We all laugh, finding enjoyment in his frustration. Poor dude. Tyra tries to motivate him.

"I was looking forward to your big, meaty dick pumping in between my huge tits. That fat dick fucking my beautiful breasts. That big, bulbous head popping out of the top of my big tit valley. I might've even sucked it. Maybe taste your precum. I bet it's yummy too." Tyra gives Spence a teasing, innocent look. He looks at her depressed and frustrated.

"Oh well." Tyra shrugs her shoulders and beams disappointedly at him. She leans her head back into me and kisses my neck while I fondle her huge, milk chocolate melons as Spence sadly watches.

Poor Spence. His cock is totally flaccid. Jalande gets up and playfully smacks his face. She smiles over at us and walks out of the room. Tyra and I leave poor Spence to be all depressed and disappointed in himself, by himself.

Later...

"Your father is an idiot, sweetheart. The only reason I didn't walk out of that dinner earlier was Stanley. He's the studio executive. He was so charming. His cock felt really nice in my ass too. I let him fuck me in the bathroom while your idiot father was talking to another executive about financing for his stupid movie. God... I love getting fucked in the ass. I was bent over the sink while he rammed up my butt. I loved it!" Patty explains while she jerking me off as we lay in my bed. Her hand is under the covers, gripping and stroking my meat missile with such loving skill.

Patty and I are very close so she always wants to make me feel so good. She's great at it too. Her hand grips and rips. Slowly, then quickly, then slowly again jerking me, getting me so hard, close to cumming, then squeezing the head to keep me from cumming. I lick and suck on her neck, fondling her beautiful, mature cans too.

"I think it's time for a snack. Mmmmmmm." Patty leans over and goes to work, dining on my fat meat. I lay back, light a blunt and relax. It's go time, baby.

Tyra walks down the hall towards the stairs to go down to the kitchen. She passes by Spence's room, feeling a little bad about earlier. She looks in when she hears noises and sees Spence fucking Wanda on his bed. The chubby little weasel is going to town, missionary position, on my maid. His thick weiner is pounding hard up her sweet and tight black pussy, as Spence motorboats the hell outta her big black jugs. Wanda's her usual cool self, smoking some ganjah and bossing Spence around. "Harder whiteboy! Nail that black pussy. Make up for that dumbass Dr Evil. Crazy ass cracker don't know how to fuck. Evil ass wierdo. Some crazy ass white folk round here. Fuck me, bitch!" Wanda being Wanda. Tyra laughs and shakes her head, trying not to disturb them. She quickly gives up on that, and walks in.

Spence stops, looking over his shoulder at Tyra. "Don't stop on my account. I'm just watching. Please continue." Tyra says, smiling. Spence shrugs his shoulders and gets back to motorboating Wanda's black tits and deep fucking her tight ass pussy. She and Spence cum together as Tyra watches, her arms folded under her huge breasts, her see through, short pink nightie showing she's nude underneath.

"Very impressive, Spence." Tyra applauds. "So what do you think, Wanda? How would you say ol Spence here did?" Tyra asks, smirking.

"He was alright. Not bad for a pasty ass, white boy nerd." Wanda again being Wanda. Spence half grins, taking it as sort of a compliment. He looks back at Tyra, who's thinking.

"I think you just might be up for our movie, Spence." Tyra tells him, a sly smile on her perfect face.

"Thank you, Tyra. That's awesome. Thanks a lot. I won't let you guys down." Spence's grin gets wider. He's brimming with confidence. He's all sweaty and shit so Wanda slides out from under him.

"Movie, my ass. Pasty ass cracker needs to get some damn sun or something. White ass motherfucker blinding me with his chubby, white ass. Shitttttt." Wanda walks out, looking at her phone. Wanda always being Wanda.

Spence turns over, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Tyra as she slowly walks around the room, looking him over, thinking about how he will be used in our movie. Spence swallows hard, getting nervous because Tyra isn't saying anything. He decides to break the ice... in a big way.

"Am I gonna get to fuck you in the movie, Tyra?" Spence swallows hard again as Tyra stops walking and thinking and pauses at the question. She looks right at Spence. "Sorry, just asking." Spence nervously says.

"Excited, are we?" Tyra asks, laughing at the question. "You know I haven't fucked another guy since I've been with James, right? That's putting me in a tough spot. You have a nice cock and everything, but I'm marrying James." Tyra kinda bursts Spence's bubble. He realizes he may have went too far.

"I'm sorry, Tyra. I really am. I didn't mean to put you in a bad spot. James is my cousin and best friend. I wouldn't try anything that would upset him or anything. I'm really sorry. I really am." Spence lowers his head, feeling terrible. Tyra snickers.

"It's OK, Spence. I'm not mad at you. I'm flattered you would ask, actually. Most guys would be too scared to ask." Tyra pulls her sheer nightie over her head and tosses it in a chair. She stands there, her hands on her hips, smiling, as Spence looks up. His eyes almost pop out of his head. Tyra is a statuesque beauty of the highest order. Tall, thin, long legs, huge breasts, long, straight, black hair. Pure perfection from head to toe.

"Like what you see?" Tyra asks, knowing full well the answer.

Spence swallows even harder this time and nods yes repeatedly. "I thought so." Tyra says, giggling, shaking her 32G milk chocolate mounds for Spence. He shakes his head in disbelief. Tyra giggles again and walks over to Spence. She stands inches from him. He doesn't know what to do. Spence just gawks at those perfect jugs, up close and personal.

"Go ahead and feel them, if you want." Tyra smirks, knowing what's coming next.

Spence excitedly grabs them, pawing at em like a horny grizzly bear. Tyra giggles, likening his excitement for her awe inspiring tits. Spence shakes em and squeezes em roughly. Tyra moans approvingly. "Mmmmmmm. I like that, Spence. Slap them too."

Spence obeys, slapping Tyra's tits harder and harder, squeezing them even harder as well. "Very, very nice. I think it's time for phase two." Tyra smiles at Spence. He doesn't know what the hell phase two is, but he's excited as hell anyway...

"Oh my God, James... please cum in my mouth. Feed me, baby." Patty mumbles around my cock. She's bobbing her beautiful auburn haired head on my rock hard rod faster and faster. She's gently massaging my big ass balls too. I just grin my ass off, smoke slowly exiting the corners of my mouth as I cum so hard into my stepmom's beautifully sucking, cum crazed mouth. I put my left hand on the back of her head and cum and cum, long, thick ropes of jizz plastering the back of her throat. Patty hurriedly drinks them down, moaning with cum loving glee as she downs my entire load. Sweet, sweet cocksucking love. My stepmom is fucking awesome.

Tyra in on her knees, slapping Spence's baby oil covered, veiny rod all over her 32Gs. She wraps em around that fat, veiny rod and pumps away. Spence grunts and shakes, loving it in his own weird way. Tyra laughs, pumping his fat white meat at full speed with her perfectly soft and slick, milk chocolate hooters.

She watches his fat crown pop out of her huge tit valley from time to time, sticking out her tongue a mere inch from it to tease Spence who's begging her with his horny eyes to suck it. Tyra laughs and pumps even faster on his totally covered dick.

Tyra can sense Spence is ready to cum so the next time his fat, mushroom head pops out of her tit valley, she licks the engorged piss slit, catching a glob of slimy precum on her tongue. Spence is staring right at her. Tyra smiles and swallows it down, smacking her lips, opening her mouth wide to show him its gone.

She goes back to fucking his fat rod with her massive tits and is rewarded with a large load of cock goo. It erupts out of Spence's cock and splatters both of Tyra's tits. She makes sure to cover them both, moving the cum spurting dick from tit to tit. Tyra smacks it on both, catching a drop of gooey semen on each hard, milk chocolate nip.

"Wow! Nice load, Spence. Make sure to save another one... or two... for the movie. I might need to prep you beforehand also. You don't mind, do you?" Once again, Tyra knows the answer. Spence shakes his head no, repeatedly.

"Now..." Tyra pulls Spence down to his knees. "Clean me." She says. Spence is confused. Tyra pulls Spence's head to her cum covered mounds and rubs his shocked face all over them. Spence starts to fht it, but relinquished quickly, happy he got the titty fuck.

"Lick it all up, Spence. Do a good job and you might get to fuck me in the movie." Tyra teases, laughing as she wipes Spence's face all over her cream covered melons. He licks his cum up, smiling, so happy at the possibility of maybe fucking Tyra in the movie.

Tyra comes back to our bedroom at hops in the shower. When she's done she climbs in bed with me and kisses me. "I think Spence will do just fine in our movie, babe. He wants to fuck me though." Tyra tells me. She climbs on top of me and opens her white silk bathrobe, letting it fall down her sides. I reach up and play with her absolutely awesome jugs, slapping and squeezing em silly. Tyra bites her lips and writhes on my cock.

"Interesting." I tell her. "Very interesting." I think aloud. Tyra giggles, leaning down and kissing me as she slips my cock up her pussy.

"Yes it is, babe. Very interesting." Tyra laughs. We both do, and start fucking.

Join me for Episode 02. More family sexual hijinks. More sexual hijinks across the board. Will Spence get to fuck Tyra in our movie? Special cameos too. It's cumming soon. (Big smirk)

12