Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 02

Story Info
Go ahead and start without me.
3.7k words
4.74
8.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start Without Me

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. Allison is an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management. My name is Brad Marks, currently a young lawyer in a large and prestigious firm, but with aspirations to get involved in a tech start up. Neither of us is looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached, both are free to spend time with others between meetings. We both get aroused by a good sex story and we have fallen into the pleasant habit of entertaining each other with juicy stories about our sex experiences with other partners. Sometimes the stories are real, sometimes fantasy, always titillating.

Four months ago I ran into Allison and we agreed to get together for sex occasionally. Occasionally turned out to be two week intervals for the first two fuck sessions after the first meeting, four weeks between the third and fourth get together, and now it has been eight weeks since that fourth get together. We traded emails and had phone sex, but work got in the way and we were not able to see each other. I was on my way to work on Friday morning when my cell rang, it was Allison and immediately my heart sank. We had spoken last night and made plans to get together today, I was going to go in to work early and finish up a project, then make my way to her place by 10:00 am. When my phone rang I immediately thought she might have been called in to work and our plans were going to be changed again.

"If you are calling to tell me you have to go in to work, I'm still going to go to your condo at 10:00 like we planned," I said instead of 'hello.' "I'm going to use my key and let myself in, jerk off and spray cum all over the place. It has been so long since I was with you that I must have a pint of cum saved up and I'm going to leave it at your place with or without you."

"Brad this is DiAnne Caroll, Allison's mother," the voice said. "Allison asked me to call and tell you she is sick and won't be able to see you today."

I sat there in stunned silence, not sure what to do, but looking for a big rock to hide under.

"Allison isn't feeling well, but I could fuck you. You sound like you really need a woman," she continued.

"What? No, I mean, uh, uh, uh, I, I. . ." I studdered.

"You are so gullible. This IS Allison," she said followed by silence. "Brad, hello, it's me Allison, not my mother, I'm not sick. I was just calling to see if you could come over early because I'm so horny I've been humping door knobs"

"You bitch," I said, knowing she had me totally taken me in. "I was just starting to look forward to your mother, in fact she can join us if you want, I just need to fuck somebody."

"Maybe next time mom will join us, but today I need you myself, get here as soon as you can, 10:00 is too long to wait."

"I'll do my best to get there as soon as I can, but you can start without me." I said.

It was 9:45 am when I used my key and entered her condo. I could hear a buzzing noise coming from somewhere. I listened carefully and realized it was coming from Allison's bedroom where the door was open. As I approached I heard her moan and realized she was using a vibrator and had started without me. No doubt she heard me, but before she saw me I took my clothes off and left them on a chair. When I walked into the bedroom I found her on her back with her legs spread. The vibrator was buzzing, she was moaning and approaching another orgasm. It was not an ordinary battery powered vibrating dildo, it had a long handle with an electrical cord coming from the end and it was plugged into a wall outlet. The vibrating end was the size and shape of a hockey puck. She was using a back and body massager and applying the vibrating end directly to her clit. It was getting the job done as she seemed to be getting deeper and deeper into her orgasmic frenzy.

I was just standing there enjoying the show when she motioned for me to come closer. She grabbed my totally hard cock and applied the vibrator to the bottom of my shaft, moving it up and down from tip to balls over and over. It wouldn't have taken much of that and the cum show would have begun, but mercifully she stopped.

"You are amazing," I said.

"Shut up and fuck me," she replied.

I'm not sure how the male porn actors do it. They fuck non-stop through a 30 minute sex scene and then pull out and jerk off for another minute or two before shooting an impressive load into the face of their fuck partner. When Allison says "put your cock in me and fuck me hard right now," I don't last ten minutes, but it is an incredible ten minutes.

She didn't turn the vibrator off, just set it to the side and spread her legs even wider, her pussy was clenching in continuous orgasm so there was a good deal of resistance as I pushed into her. Not yet half way into her she wrapped her long legs around my ass and pulled me in and at the same time put her hands on my hips and pushed me away. She so badly wanted more, but the sensations were so intense that she couldn't take more. She removed her hands from my hips and pulled me all the way into her as she let loose with a high pitched scream that sounded much more like pain than pleasure. With her legs wrapped around my ass and my cock totally buried inside her, I didn't move for couple minutes, just enjoying the clinching, gripping feel of her pussy. When she finally showed signs of relaxing and coming down from the climax I put my arms under her knees and moved them around so that her calves were resting on my shoulders. With her ass lifted up off the bed I finally started pumping into her.

I didn't see it coming, she picked up the 110 volt long handled vibrator and swung it around so that the vibrating disk made contact with my balls as they were slapping against her ass. I instantly froze in place, totally buried in her sopping cunt. The vibrations were passing through my cock and into her pussy walls, setting her off into another squirting orgasmic eruption. The squirt juice had to go somewhere and it sprayed in all directions like a shaken Champaign bottle with a thumb over the opening.

When she finally turned off the vibrator and laid it down she said, "now I want to be fucked hard and fast, cum in me, cum all over me."

I really didn't need coaxing at that point, I started pounding into her with all I had, intent on fulfilling her cum request as quickly as possible. The motion of pounding into her soaked pussy was making squishy noises but they were soon drowned out by her cursing, begging, demanding to be fucked harder and harder. It may have gone on for a minute, it may have been 10 minutes, I was totally in the "gotta cum now" zone, totally focused on the sensations and the rapidly approaching climax.

The first blast of semen took flight in the depths of Allison's clenching pussy, the second followed rapidly in the same location. By the third substantial spurt of cum I had pulled out and it splattered across her breasts. The final cum shots splashed over her face and open mouth as she grabbed my cock and milked out the last drops. The sight of Allison at that point is burned deeply into my memory; milky cum oozing out of her red and swollen pussy, splats across her boobs and more over her face, dripping off her chin and the corner of her mouth. She looked like she had been the centerpiece of a bukkake, but it was only the two of us.

We must have passed out and wallowed in the wet and cum splattered bed for half an hour before we recovered enough to share the shower. As she soaped and stroked my cock I tried to explain that just because I was fully hard again did not mean I was ready to go again. Just the thought of her would get me aroused if I was outside naked in a snowstorm. I helped her change the bed and suggested rubber sheets for the next time. Over a cold pre lunch beer she brought up our mutual favorite conversation.

"So tell me all about who you have been fucking since I last saw you," she requested, "have you been with the kinky bridesmaid again."

I explained that kinky bridesmaid had mostly lost interest in sharing her nasty talent with a man who wasn't a potential marriage partner, I hadn't heard from her in a month. "What about you?" I asked, "any casual and unrestrained sex to talk about."

"Nothing casual," she said with a wink, "but business is business and a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do."

"Trying to fuck your way up the corporate ladder again?"

She explained that she had been on a job for an investment banker who was taking over a business that had fallen behind on payments. One of the venture capital clients of the banker had a big financial interest in the company that was going under and he suspected foul play. The venture capital guy had suggested to her that she should get close to the deadbeat company owner to see if she could get dig up any dirt.

"The guy was a push over," she said with a lewd look, "I gave him a blow job at his desk, and after that he was willing to do anything to impress me in hopes of getting his dick in me. He drove a battered old car to work, but when he picked me up for dinner he was in a new Mercedes. He spent a fortune on dinner and Champaign and told me about all the private jet and vacation homes he owned. The books didn't show it, but he had been looting the company from the beginning and the investors were about to be left out in the cold. Within a week all of his assets had been identified, located and had liens placed on them."

"And. . ." I asked

"And what?" she replied, "Did he get his dick in me? Yes he did, three times in three days. He was so busy fucking me he didn't know what hit him when his scam was revealed."

"And was the fucking great, mind-blowing, and kinky, or did you forget that is what we are talking about?"

She explained that the fucking was great, the guy was good looking and he treated her like a princess. But the real thrill was knowing that she was using sex to uncover a scam. I called her an accounting whore and she said that was about the nicest thing anyone ever said to her. She reminded me that work always comes first, except when she is with me.

With that she opened the front of the robe I was wearing and wrapped her hand around my already hard cock; left hand, thumb up and across the tip. She walked in front of me like she was pulling a wheeled carry-on bag through an airport, I had to hustle to keep up.

Next to the bed she stopped and pulled the robe off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor and said, "lay down on your back. The thieving bastard had to be on top all the time, like he was dominating me, he found out who was using who when the cops arrived to arrest him. Now I need to use you for a while."

Throwing her leg over my face, she lowering her pussy to my mouth and ground her hips down into my face, I put my hands on her ass and went to work with my tongue and lips. As the pace of her hip movement gradually increased from a slow rocking motion to sharp thrusting, her voice changed from soft moans to deep guttural grunts and a string of nasty exploitative to describe her pussy.

"Eat that cunt, you bastard." She demanded. "This twat's all yours baby. Eat my snatch. You cunt licking fucker, eat it, eat it. Stick your tongue in my snapper. My cum dumpster is all yours."

At some point the words became unintelligible but I still got the spirit of her messages. My hands were clenching tighter and tighter, digging into her ass and pulling her into my face. When I sensed that her orgasm was starting I released my hand and slapped her hard on her ass. She jerked sharply, thrust her hips down, and froze.

"Do that again," she screamed through clenched teeth, "more, more."

By the time I had smacked her ass 4-5 times and her orgasm had crested I could feel the heat on her stinging ass cheek. After she rolled off my face and flopped on the bed on her face I could see the red impression of my right hand on her left ass cheek.

"I suggest that you take extra care to make sure nobody but me sees you ass for the next few hours," I told her.

She got up and walked across the room to a dressing table and picked up a mirror to get view of her rear. She put her hand over my hand print and said, "you have big hands," then she walked over to the bed, wrapped her hand around my cock and said "and you have a big dick, I want it in me."

In one smooth series of moves she hopped into bed, straddled me, took my dick in her hand and aimed it at the ceiling, then she wiggled her ass and took it in all the way. My arms were fully extended, cupping her breasts in my hands, and rolling the nipples between my thumb and index finger while she began to slide her hips forward and back, much like she had when she was grinding into my face.

She sat fully upright and fully impaled and as she pushed her body down and rocked her hips back and forward I could feel her cervix tickling the tip of my cock. At that point something magical began to happen with Allison, I like to think that in that exact position with that exact rocking motion she was getting all of her most sensitive areas perfectly stimulated. She began a series of what I call progressive orgasms, she closed her eyes, held her breath and her muscles tightened. As the first orgasm ended she began rocking her hips and within seconds the second began; eyes closed, holding her breath, muscles even tighter clenched. When she started to breath and rock her hips again moaned loud, clenched muscles again, her upper chest turned red and took on a delirious look with her head swinging side to side.

The fourth orgasm in the progression started with her yelling "Fuck. Me. Hard." All the muscle clenching seemed to be turned up a notch, her nipples were extended, boobs and chest totally flushed and she froze in place, catching her breath and trying to come down. Before she really recovered much she couldn't resist rocking her hips one more time while grinding down onto me with me pushing up hard into her. Her eyes grew wide in surprise, almost a shocked look, she let out a scream and tears started running from her eyes as the grand mal of all orgasms took her to the pinnacle of the climatic progression.

I lowered her limp body to my chest and rolled us both to our sides. Seriously worried that she might have has a genuine seizure or stroke. Finally she began breathing enough to be able to talk and assured me between sobs that she was fine and that she had just had the most amazing series of orgasms she had ever experienced.

We cuddled with her in my arms for the next half hour or so before she started to recover. I opened my eyes and her face was inches from mine, her eyes wide open and looking directly into my eyes with a happy and satisfied look on her face.

"You did all that for me and you never came," she said.

"We did it together, you did most of the work, I thought I had killed you, and right now I feel like the greatest stud and lover ever because of how much you enjoyed yourself.

"You know what?" she said, "you are the greatest stud ever, at least in my experience." She put her hands on my face and kissed me deeply and slowly. "And right now you are going to experience the greatest cocksucker ever."

With that she crawled down in the bed, put her mouth over my half hard cock and delivered on her promise. She teased. She sucked. She jerked. She bobbed her head. She went painfully slow and blazingly fast. All too soon I was unloading into her mouth as she sucked and squeezed out every drop. She moved up over my face and opened her mouth to show me the load of cum on her tongue, then she made of show of swallowing and showing me her mouth was empty.

As she got out of bed and walked over to get her robe off a chair I could still see my handprint on her perfect ass.

"It's almost 2:00," she said "I just had a nice snack but you haven't anything to eat and it's time for lunch. Let's go find a place where we can talk without us groping each other too much."

I'm a fan of cheeseburgers, and I know where to find the best cheeseburgers in Boston, it's an Irish pub called Flannery's, the Irish food is excellent, the cheeseburgers are amazing. They are called double cheeseburgers, but it's double cheese, not double burgers. They start with thick half pound, hand formed burgers that have chunks of sharp white Vermont cheddar and secret ingredients blended in. They are topped with a slice of provolone. These aren't the super lean ground prime burgers that cost $25 in some restaurants, these burgers are made with beef trimmings and plenty of fat. On a toasted bun with tomatoes, onions and jalapenos, eating a Flannery's cheeseburger comes close an umami orgasm.

Over lunch and pints of Guinness we talked over how the relationship was going so far.

"So how's the relationship going," I asked?"

"Not too needy, check," she said as she made a checkmark in the air with her fingertip. "Available for each other when needed." She make another checkmark in the air. "Outstanding lover; check, check, check, check, check," she said while making imaginary check marks on the table, in the air, on her boobs on my lips, and between her legs.

"You forgot to put a checkmark on your ass, left cheek," I reminded her.

"I'm trying hard not to fall in love with you and fuck this up," she said, "but you don't make it easy."

She explained that she was having a hard time putting all thoughts of sex out of her work life. She had been finding herself daydreaming at work, thinking about spending time with me. She had thought it would be the ultimate cure for being horny to have a no-strings partner to get together with for a good fuck then forget all about them until the next time. I admitted that I had started with the same expectation, but I found myself jerking off with thoughts of her, and worse yet, every time something good happens to me I want to share it with her.

"Would it help if I was a lousy lover," I asked as I found it difficult to not smile. "But there was nothing I could do about it today" I explained. "All I did was lay flat on my back with my cock sticking straight up, you did 90% of the work."

We heard a little gasp from the two ladies at the table behind me; Allison looked their way and gave them a big smile. I couldn't see because they were behind me, but Allison said one of the old gals flashed her a thumbs up as they got up to leave.

"So tell me about the tears," I asked. "I'm still not sure if you were experiencing excruciating pain, or extreme ecstasy."

She assured me it was all ecstasy; all the ecstasy she could take. She had never been to that level before and definitely wanted to go there again. "I don't know why I was crying," she explained. "It wasn't happy tears, or pain tears, it was more than happy tears; orgasmic tears I guess, it was just totally overpowering."

We spent the night together. The sex was tender and loving. We fell asleep early and slept until early morning. Both of us had to go in for Saturday work. We left the question of how this relationship might be developing into something unplanned without further discussion, but we both were well aware of the direction it was taking.