All Comments on 'Fuck Buddy'

by drprozac

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck Buddy

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disturbing, but...

This story is disturbing on so many levels that it's mostly impossible to even talk about or make comments about. I cringed on many of the events, I had a hard time even reading some of it. Wow!

And yet,... Yes, and yet, I continued reading, and continued reading all the way to the end. I can't help wondering if that doesn't say more about me than about the story or the author. Wow! I don't know, just don't know. But my best guess is that that story is going to be bouncing around inside my head for days if not weeks.

Thank god this is fiction! Wait, it is fiction, right? Right? Please say "right!".

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Anon, there are people who live for this

There are people that love this, need it and crave it all of their lives. For whatever reason, for whatever happened in their lives...They need the pain in order to FEEL anything. They need the humiliation in order to be set free.

There are many that to be "Broken" is nothing more then to be completely trained or controlled by another. To give up all rights; giving up all control is the only way they can exist, want to exist.

Some may think submitting to another is weakness or weird, strange, but it is a strength within a person that actually makes them succeed in becoming what they desire. They find happiness and peace within when their true submissive nature is set free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtf happened in the middle?

I feel like you either switched writers in the middle or had a small stroke? All of a sudden the english wasn't correct and you went from past tense to present?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow 5stars she is psin and humiliation slut

also too dum who keeps a fetish diary man and also she put it w/o locks and voult where anyone could read her private though and destroy her personal life and relationships too

pissing in her mouth was hot he should had pissed in her ass after that raw and rough painful anal giving her a thorough piss enema bimbo slut

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months ago

Wow. This was way outside my comfort zone. But I found the way that you got inside your narrator's head, describing her psychological addiction to greater and greater humiliation, to be really compelling writing. (I came to your profile because I saw you had followed *me.* I'm always honored to be noticed by other writers. Thanks for reading.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous