All Comments on 'Fuck Bus'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

One has to suspend disbelief, but once one does, it's a good story. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

NaughtlylittlegirlNaughtlylittlegirlabout 3 years ago

Ohhh.. I just loved this!

I don’t suppose you’d put it in audio from your (male) point of view?

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

FB?

FB, FB, heard those two letters together before somewhere...

Clever tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Very Imaginative, first of its kind that I recall on this site, but I haven't read them all yet. Wasn't there something of the same genre in a Mile High Flight Club?

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 3 years ago

Great little story. It was just the right length. The build up was almost but not quite too long and you had me anxious for the main event. I wish I could still keep my own stories this short and focused. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

I liked this quite a bit. Good set up, you took the time to develop the situation and your lead character, without making the story lag. I think the bus sequence could have been longer, a bit more detail on The Who and what, but it worked very well as it is. As is usual with your stories, I would like another chapter, either about this same lead heroine, or another woman going on the FB for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Different. Erotic. Thanks for this.

richard_darkrichard_darkover 2 years ago

This put me in mind of those bizarre japanese videos. Very ribald and retaining humour. Enjoyed it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Sordid...depraved...!!?? Yes, you DID write that kind of story, and I/WE LOVED IT!!

The story line was well-developed, thought-out, and written; the conversations between the friends, Taylor's going back-and-forth trying to decide what she wants to do, and FINALLY acts on it!!

I would like to see more of this kind of story printed here, may be with just a "bit"more detail.

**5** Stars...well-deserved!!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Ditto comments ...if I get the chance. πŸ”₯ 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

Superb story! Completely consensual and very hot. In a lot of your stories, the men are borderline to 3-star jerks, but this story was fun.

countdowntolov3countdowntolov32 months ago

Lovely.

Outside of the sex, my favorite part was Taylor getting tossed naked off the bus, ending with,

"A bus full of people had fucked me, and no one had said goodbye."

That's such a cute line.

unclemerv77unclemerv7731 minutes ago

This was different from what my taste in reading material is but, I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.