Fuck Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus turned sharply in the opposite reaction, and my body rocked backward. My bottom connected with someone's lap. I didn't try to press against it, but I didn't pull away suddenly, either. I let centrifugal force do its work. For a few moments my bottom, covered only in the thin fabric of the sundress and my skimpy thong, pressed against a man's slacks. I felt a noticeable bulge. Then the bus turned again, and our bodies parted.

I kept staring outside, not daring to look at any of the people around me in the face. But I felt them drawing closer. I felt the heat of strange bodies near me. I heard their breathing. I felt an energy crackle in the air around me.

And then I felt a hand again, against my bottom, pressed against my sundress. The hand was more insistent and deliberate this time. It cupped the lower half of my right cheek. Slowly, but surely, the fingers dug into my body.

I closed my eyes. I had not been mistaken. This wasn't a prank. This was going to happen. I let go, then, abandoning myself and my body to the desires and intentions of my fellow passengers.

I felt another hand, on the opposite cheek. This one was more active. I felt strong fingers kneading my left butt cheek while the other hand softly stroked the right one.

I'm really doing this, I thought.

A third hand touched me, from behind, on the waist, and I wondered about myself. How could I have decided to do this? What kind of woman was I to choose to have this done to me? Was I an exhibitionist? A slut? I had no answers, and the words assumed no form or meaning as I gave in to the pleasure of those three hands on my body.

The hand on my waist moved up, until it cupped my breast. I moaned.

I kept looking out the window, trying to focus on something as the scenery went past as the bus drove. I didn't want to look at those whose hands were groping me. But if my eyes held steady, my body did not. It pushed back against the hands, signaling its welcome to their groping.

Another hand came from somewhere and roughly grabbed my other breast. I felt strong fingers pinch a hard nipple.

My breath quickened.

Several hands -- I didn't know how many -- groped and mashed and kneaded my ass through the sundress. Then I felt hands on the bare skin of my legs, beneath the hem of the dress, moving up my thigh. They kept moving, taking the dress hem with them. Thick, aggressive fingers contacted the fabric of my thong. I felt them move along the skinny string over my ass until they settled over the nylon patch covering my pussy. The fingers pushed, into the crevice between my labia.

Finally, my gaze broke away from the buildings outside and I looked around inside the bus. Men of every age, race, and type were crowded around me. A young woman stood there, too. Their hands were all over me. They gripped and grabbed and assaulted my body.

"Oh," I said, aroused and alarmed at the same time.

I heard a ripping sound and I knew the hands were tearing my dress. I resisted, weakly, but it was no use. The hands would not be denied. They tore at the dress and it came away in strips and pieces. I saw a piece of fabric fall to the bus floor. Soon I stood on the bus, clinging to the overhead rail in just my bra and thong.

They didn't stay on me long.

Nimble fingers undid the clasp of my bra, and it fell away and my breasts sprang loose, swaying and on display to the strangers on the bus. At least two hands grabbed at my thong panties and pulled them down. I heard the fabric rip. Soon the thong, too, was off my body, ripped and pooled at my feet on the bus floor, and being pulled away.

Now I was completely naked, exposed to strangers, and the strangers' hands were all over me, probing and groping me.

I felt rough hands on my breasts, pinching my nipples. I felt hands on my belly, and on my ass. And I felt hands and fingers between my legs, exploring and penetrating the most private parts of my body.

"Get down on the floor, slut," I heard a voice say. A woman's voice. Hands pressed on my shoulders and my body gave way. My knees went to the bus floor. My eyes now were level with the crotches of men all around me, and I saw hands fumbling with zippers and cocks of all shapes and sizes springing out, pointing toward me.

"Oh, fuck," I heard a tiny, almost fearful voice say. It was my voice.

"Suck it," I heard someone else's voice say. I wasn't sure what to suck, but my body eagerly and desperately wanted to suck something, so my mouth moved toward the closest cock. It wasn't the biggest or the hardest. It wasn't even that impressive. But it was the one nearest to me. The head was inches from my mouth, so I leaned forward and opened my lips and closed them over the cock tip.

I felt hands all over my body as I started giving a blow job. I didn't even bother to look at the face of the man whose body was connected to the cock. All I knew was the cock was in my mouth, and I wanted to suck it and I wanted it to be deeper inside me. In my mouth. I was a slut, now -- a Fuck Bus slut -- and I needed to play out my sluttiness. For another two hours, at least.

I felt the cock harden and lengthen as my mouth moved over it. With the cock filling my mouth, I couldn't say anything, but I tried to talk while it moved in and out of me.

"Ummmph!" I cried with every stroke into me.

The man fucking my mouth decided to fuck harder and deeper, and I felt the cock hit the back of my mouth. I gagged. Saliva dribbled out my mouth.

I felt a hand -- God knows where it came from or to whom it was attached --snake its way down into the crevice between my ass cheeks, where it pushed against my virgin asshole, then it snaked farther until it reached my pussy. Two fingers pushed my lips back and pressed forward and in. I moaned while gagging over the cock assaulting my mouth.

The cock pulled out suddenly, without warming, and I felt hot spurts of liquid on my cheek. The man's cum. That hadn't taken long. Just a few minutes into my bus ride and I'd been given my first-ever facial.

With that man's cock done and spent, other cocks slapped against my mouth. I couldn't decide at first which one I wanted, so I used my hands to grab on to two of them near me and shook my head back and forth, rubbing my lips against two others poised to enter me.

As I did so, cocks slapping against my face, I felt strong hands on my hips, lifting me off the floor. I acquiesced. I wanted to do whatever the hands wanted my body to do.

The hands pulled at me, and in a moment, I was lifted, on my feet, bent over. My face was still surrounded by cocks, their thick and engorged heads beckoning me, calling to me, just inches from my lips. But my butt was higher now than before, held tightly by two strong hands and level with the needy cocks flopping on all sides of me.

I felt one of them slap against my backside, between my ass cheeks. Without thinking, I pushed my butt back toward it. I felt the head bump against me -- my ass cheek, my butthole, and, finally, my pussy. With no further ado it pushed in. My labia gave way and a hard cock attached to a strange man I couldn't even see shoved its way into me.

"Oh God," I cried out.

"Nice bitch," I heard someone say behind me. Maybe it was the man fucking me. Maybe it was someone else. I didn't know. But I liked being called a bitch. I loved it. I felt low and dirty and depraved, and it was a new, marvelous feeling. I'd set foot on a whole new world to explore, and I wanted to explore all of it.

The cock pounded into me, hard and fast, and my body bucked under its pressure. A big cock pressed hard against my mouth now, and I opened my lips to take it in. It pushed in hard as well, just like the cock in my pussy. The cock's owner didn't hesitate, shoving it all the way in until it hit the back of my throat and I gagged again. I wasn't sufficiently practiced in deep-throating to take it in all the way without gagging, but the man who was mouth-fucking me didn't care. Obviously, he just wanted his cock serviced, and he was going to use my mouth however he wanted. I gagged and drooled as the big cock thrust in and out of my mouth.

I wanted it that way. In that moment I relished the feeling of surrender.

My body was assaulted from every angle. Splatters of hot cum hit my body. Rough fingers pinched my nipples until I cried out. Another finger shoved its way into my ass while my pussy was being fucked with abandon. I wouldn't have been able to stand against all the pressure if unseen hands hadn't held me up. But they did, allowing me to let go completely. I felt as though I was riding a wave.

The two men inside me orgasmed at about the same time, and a warmth filled my pussy while a thick, salty wad of cum filled my mouth. I wanted to swallow it all, but instead I gagged again, and a thick stream poured out my mouth. I coughed. I think I heard the cum splatter on the bus floor.

Hands, too numerous to count, twisted and turned my body until I was flopped over, face to the ceiling, legs spread wide, several feet off the aisle of the bus. I got a better look at the men using my body. Their faces showed raw desire and hunger for my body, and I craved their need. Then I saw a slender Asian woman, naked like me, with small brown tits, open her mouth and press it down hard against my pussy. Her tongue went in and then I felt her sucking the recently deposited cum out of me. She sucked loudly and greedily, and her tongue in my pussy and against my clitoris sent me over the edge. My body spasmed and I came.

"Fuck!" I yelled to the bus ceiling.

But no one paid attention. They didn't care that I had come, and they didn't care that my pussy was sensitive to further touch. The Asian woman's mouth withdrew, and a man's hard cock took her place and pushed into me. I gasped and said "No!" but the cock didn't stop its hard, fast attack on my cunt.

Soon, that cock came as well, and as soon as it did and left its milky deposit another one replaced it. I was fascinated with watching it pump in and out of me and the way my cunt lips stretched over its girth, but firm hands grabbed my head by the sides and tilted my head back, preventing me from watching the fuck show any more. Then another new cock slapped at my face. I knew what was expected so I opened my mouth and the cock slipped inside.

This cock was uncircumcised -- my first. My tongue swirled over the unfamiliar sensation of the man's foreskin. It wasn't easy to do because the cock pushed in and out so quickly.

I was dazed, assaulted by so many sensations from so many directions that it was impossible to focus on anything. All I could see was the large, floppy, hairless ball sack of the man fucking my mouth. My nose took in its masculine, clean scent. Thank goodness everyone had come to the group fuck well-groomed and showered. These people knew what they were doing.

"You're a good slut," I heard someone say. I swelled with pride at the compliment.

I was dimly aware of a succession of men's cocks replacing one another in my pussy and in my mouth. I had no idea how many. I lost count. I didn't care.

It was difficult to concentrate on anything, but somewhere in my brain I calculated that at the end of two hours the number of people I'd fucked would be three or four times what it had been before I'd stepped on the bus. I'm a fuck toy for all these people, I thought.

I was, but I was something else, too. I was the center of attention. As much as my body had been made available for the use and pleasure of others, my pleasure held center place. All the people on the bus were tending to me, pleasuring me, fucking me, putting all my senses at the uttermost edge of delight.

I gasped as an especially thick cock entered my pussy. It was bigger than all those that had come before. It stretched me and filled me. Its owner was not gentle. He pushed in, hard and fast, all the way. My mouth filled with cum again. The cock in my mouth withdrew and I coughed and cum splattered everywhere and I tilted my head up to get a glimpse of the thick penis that pistoned in and out of me.

I'd never seen such a big penis up close. The man attached to it was completely naked, and muscular, like a body builder, and his arms bulged as he held fast to my thighs and he fucked me. On the outstroke he liked to pull out almost all the way, until the pink engorged helmet of his cockhead emerged, nearly fully exposed, tickling my pussy lips, until it plunged back in, making me groan. My pussy had never been stretched so wide. But the muscular man obviously didn't give a damn about my history or what I'd known. He just wanted to fuck me, and he did, over and over.

He fucked me longer than any of the others, and I marveled at his control, because he was young, and his fuck strokes were fast and vigorous.

At last, sometime later -- I have no idea how long -- I heard him start to groan, until he pulled his cock out all the way and pointed it at my belly, and thick ropes of milky cum sprayed over my pale skin. Somebody scooped it up fast and pushed their hand into my mouth, forcing me to slurp up the man's cum. When the fingers left my mouth, my lips made a loud smacking sound.

For a moment, nobody fucked me. My body was held up by numerous hands, and my legs were spread wide, but no cocks were inside me. I saw the Asian woman draw close to me.

"Tell us how much you like being a bus slut," she said.

"I love it," I replied, my voice hoarse and raspy from all the cum and gagging.

"I can tell, slut," she said.

Then they assaulted me again. Cocks, fingers, tongues, even toes -- appendages beyond count entered my eager and open holes, until all those holes were sore from use. At least three different cocks entered my asshole, and far, far more than that entered my pussy and mouth.

I moaned and cried. Tears streamed down my cheeks from the exquisite mix of pain and pleasure.

For two hours my body was battered by the sexual intrusions of strange men, and the tongues and fingers of at least a few women. Cocks of every imaginable color, length, and width entered me. I loved them all. My body floated on a cloud of constant arousal. I didn't have to do anything. I lay passive while firm, strange hands twisted and turned my body to make it available for everyone's needs, including my own.

I came more times in two hours than I had come in the previous two years. The bus floor under me was a mess, drenched with a slurry of male cum, saliva, and some of my own pussy juices. After a time, they lay me on the floor and turned and twisted my body until it was slicked shiny in the messy effluvient of gang bang sex.

All the while, the buildings of the city passed by as the bus wound its way along the streets of downtown. Once in a while, looking up from the hard, fast fucking of my body, I noticed people on the sidewalks near us. Some of them looked toward the bus, and I wondered if anyone out there could see me in my depraved state. The windows were heavily tinted, so I doubted it, but it gave me a little extra zing of pleasure to think that only a thin pane of glass separated the exposure of my relentless gang banging to the world.

The fucking went on and on, exhausting me, stretching me, until, at last, every cock on the bus -- except the bus driver's -- had emptied itself in me or on me.

I was a hot, sticky mess. I didn't know where my dress was. I looked down at my pussy and the lips were puffy and red from heavy use.

At last I felt the bus slow, and I stood on shaky legs and saw it pull to a curb. We were in an alley, off the main streets, but I recognized the back of the building where I worked.

I felt hands on my body again, but they didn't grab me to make me available for more fucking. They pushed me forward, toward the front of the bus.

"Ride's over," I heard the bus driver call out.

"Wait," I said. "Wait. I need my . . . need my --"

I didn't know where my purse was, or my tattered dress. I was completely naked, and they were pushing me to the front of the bus.

"Wait," I said again. "I need my dress."

But nobody listened. Strong hands, too numerous to count or resist, swept me to the front, past the bus driver, and then two men pushed me down the steps. I almost fell but was able to jump out at the last minute and keep my feet. I was naked, in the alley behind the building. Fortunately, it was deserted. But a hundred feet away I saw people walking along the street to which the alley opened.

My purse landed at my feet, along with the messed-up shreds of my dress. Someone had thrown it out.

The bus door closed, and the bus's engine roared and it drove off.

A bus full of people had fucked me, and no one had said goodbye.

I quickly opened my little purse and pulled out the spare dress, and I pulled it down over my head and my body. The fabric clung to the stickiness on my skin. Although I couldn't see them, I knew patches of cum still clung to my hair and my face. I couldn't let anybody from work see me like this.

Fortunately, a door to the garage lay off the alley. I hurried into it, and ran down the stairs, taking two steps at a time.

Thank goodness, my car was close by when I reached the right garage level. I ran to it, and when I reached it, I felt cum dribbling into my mouth from my nose. I wondered if it was one man's, or more than one man's, cum.

My hands shook as I fumbled to get keys out of my purse to open the car door.

"Hey Taylor!" I heard a familiar voice bellow.

It was George, a senior executive at the company I worked at, and one of my bosses. He was cordial but strait-laced. There was no way on God's Earth he would understand if he saw me up close. I couldn't let him.

I turned and saw him walking toward me.

God, this was awkward.

"Hi George!" I called out to him. "I have to run. I'm late for something!" I made it up.

Somehow, I steadied my hands long enough to open the car door. I got in, started the ignition, and pulled out of the space just as George drew near. I ducked my head and waved to him as I drove away.

Oh, that was close.

It didn't take too long to get home, but I was a nervous wreck the whole way. Drops of cum fell off my face onto my dress over my lap as I drove. I imagined that every time I stopped at a red light the drivers in cars near me could see what a depraved whore I was. The tattered remnants of my other dress lay on the passenger seat next to me. The dress would be in the garbage can the moment I got home. It could never be used again.

At last, I pulled up to my little house, and when the garage door closed behind me, I sighed with relief.

I sat in the car for a while, clutching the steering wheel, and my body shook.

After a few minutes, I got out of the car and entered my house.

In the safety of my home, I tore my clothes off, and I took a long, long shower. When I got out of it, I toweled myself dry, but I didn't get dressed. I walked out of the bathroom, naked, to my living room, and I threw myself on my sofa. My body curled into a ball. I wondered about what I'd done. Strangers, too numerous to count, had used my body for their pleasure for two hours. They'd seen me, seen my face. If they saw me on the street again, they would know I was the Fuck Bus slut that they'd used and fucked. What a dirty, depraved, and deranged thing I'd done. My parents would be ashamed of me if they knew.

My jaw and pussy were both sore. My asshole ached.

But I was alive in a way I'd never been before. My body burned with a fire I knew would not die.

I thought about Dieter's name and the number on the card Penny had shown me.

As exhausted and sore and degraded as I was, after the ordeal on the bus, my thoughts turned to whether I might call Dieter again.

Hell, yes, I would.


12