"Fuck It Better"

Story Info
She's hurt and she needs him to fuck it better.
1.5k words
4.1
18.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears rushing down her face, the poor girl sit on the hardwood floor in the centre of the living room. She bawled her eyes out, having a horrible day at work took everything out of her today.

She was especially sensitive due to her period approaching in the very near future. Though she'd never admit it was hormones doing this to her, every aspect felt fragile at the moment. Her best friend had learnt his lesson of pointing that out to her, suggesting her emotions were merely hormonal seemed to only ever make things worse.

Though he had a full time job and was at his place of work that day, he was currently in his car racing home. She had called him when she begun her meltdown, voice broken and tears lacing her every word. He could hear the pain in her voice and had told her he'd be home in moments.

Despite the fact she'd only ever refer to him as a best friend, the two were much more than that. They shared the downtown apartment, of course having separate bedrooms, however hers was more just storage for her belongings and clothes as she spent almost every night in with him.

He burst through the door, a handful of daisies he picked from the side of the road on his journey home had crumpled slightly in his rush, "Come here sweetie, what's happened, tell me what's wrong?"

Unsure of what started this or why she felt so miserable, she simply shrugged as more tears fell.

Wrapped in his arms she had already started feeling better as he held her close, his chin on her head and her face buried in his chest, soaking his shirt with tears, "I just don't feel right. Somethings wrong but I don't know what. I was all sad today for some reason and then I went to get some oreos. I climbed on the counter to see the top shelf and we had none so I got even sadder. Then I was coming back down and I fell and hurt myself."

"You're just feeling a little down, huh?" She nodded, tightly gripping the material of his t-shirt, "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

He spoke with a smile, hoping to cheer her up with that simple task. His smile fell when she shook her head, why didn't she want him to help? She pulled away, her face blushed pink and her gaze fixed to the floor as she made a quiet request, "Can you please fuck it better?"

Eyes wide in shock he checked he had heard her correct, "Please. I don't think kissing it better will help right now, I want you to fuck me, I need you to fuck me. Please?"

The way she begged him was more than enough convincing. It was only then he noticed how beautiful and desperate she looked with messy hair, a tear stained face and a dishevelled look about her.

Placing a soft kiss on the top of her head, he scooped her up in his arms and lifted her up to his chest. He carried the crying girl to his bed and lay her on the soft sheets.

Covering her body in kisses and nibbles, he slowly pulled off all of her clothing. She tugged at his shirt, hinting that she wanted it gone. He tore it off his body and she almost let out a moan, her hands immediately roaming his torso.

Slowing down to an excruciating speed, he lowered his head, coming in level with her underwear. Looking up at her as he did so, he kissed her through the material. Her entire body reacted and he smiled as he watched her jaw clench and chest raise.

Gently he rubbed her over the pants, feeling her moisture even through the layer of cotton. Pulling them down past her hips, he kissed the skin on her hips and thighs as it passed by every inch.

Wetting his tongue inside his mouth, he went back down to her warmth, dragging his tongue across her hole and clit as a loud moan shook her body.

He closed his mouth around her, suckling and spitting, pushing his tongue inside of her and swirling it around, curling it, tasting her.

Her body clenched and cramped as she forced her legs to stay open. Her hands flew down and grasped fistfuls of his hair. Out of her control she pulled him closer, pulled him away, slowed him down and made him speed up, the pleasure was just too much to bare.

Without stopping, he reached up and grabbed her wrists, pulling them away from his hair and pinning them to the bed beside her waist.

Letting his teeth graze her clit he pulled away, hovering closely over her. Licking from her pelvis to her neck, he made his way to beside her ear and whispered lowly, "I'm gonna be gentle today okay, love?"

She nodded, bending her knees and spreading her legs as wide as she could. He slowly pushed in halfway, rocking in and out a little.

"More," she begged, knowing he hadn't given her all of it, "I need more. Go deeper. Please."

Filling her up with the entirety of his cock, he lay down close to her, his weight resting on his forearms either side of her head. He rocked himself back and forth, intimately fucking her.

Listening close to the sounds of her wet pussy squelching with every thrust nearly finished him right then and there.

He held it in longer, continuing to fuck her gently as she soaked his cock.

His hands found their way to her hair, trying not to pull too hard but rather lovingly stroking it. Every other moment he'd lean in close and kiss her temple and whisper something sweet into her ear.

He reminded her how beautiful she was, how fond of her he felt, all the things he loved about her, everything she was doing right and told her she felt so good for him. He thanked her and told her he loved her.

In order to ensure she felt better after this he found it enjoyable to be so gentle and caring, as if the wrong angle would break her in half.

Hearing all these little comments only got her more relaxed, she smiled and cried tears of joy and pleasure. She wrapped her arms around him, gently caressing up his back and around his shoulders. She held him close, pulling him down into a hug around the back of his neck and upper shoulders, she kissed his cheek. She thanked him through tears and repeated over and over how much she loved him.

"Are you ready, sweet?" She nodded, whispering a quiet 'yes', he kissed her neck and whispered again, "Where do you want it?"

Her eyes opened wide, obviously shy about the question. She looked in thought for a moment while he continued to please her. With a red face she asked, "Will you please cum on my face and my chest?"

"Of course love. Beautiful manners, you're such a good girl for me," She moaned, clenching her legs.

When he pulled out of her she whined at the feeling of emptiness, momentarily devastated that he left.

Until he propped himself up, kneeling over her with one leg either side of her torso, trapping her arms.

She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out while maintaining eye contact with him. He held a firm grip on himself, jerking off over her chest, low groans as he came closer and closer.

He slowed his strokes and aimed his cock towards her mouth. His cum spurted out the tip, landing on her silky skin, she closed her eyes, licking her lips as she felt it surround her mouth.

"Fuck," he groaned, the final strokes dripping his cum onto her sternum, "Oh god. You look so beautiful with my cum painting your face. So perfect."

He pushed himself off and sat beside her, watching as she scooped up what she could with her fingers, bringing it to her mouth and swallowing.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna go get the wipes to clean you up, you wait here. Is that okay?" He placed a kiss on her hand when she nodded, then pushed off the bed and went to retrieve the wet wipes.

In the time they'd known each other he'd come to make a habit of letting her know his plans and checking she was okay with them. This was especially crucial for aftercare as she seemed to breakdown at the very thought of being alone after they'd had sex.

The headspace she found herself in during these times was difficult to navigate. Him leaving the room for even a minute broke her, she believed he'd left her and was never coming back.

Everything scared her in these times, worried she wasn't good enough or he was not satisfied.

But he, so perfectly, reassured her and showered her with love and affection. He returned and cleaned her up, before scooping her up in his arms and cuddling her close. They shared a tender kiss and held their foreheads together.