Fuck Like Rabbits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it was far from calm on Rumi's side. Her body thrashed around as she bucked and bucked wildly.

She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

The split seconds of periodic pleasure actually pained her. Her brain went completely haywire as her body felt the price of pleasure in this destructive magnitude.

It felt like torture.

And yet somehow there wasn't anything worse than waiting for it to happen again every ten seconds.

If given the choice, she'd probably give up anything for that split second of cock-filled heaven.

"YES! FUCK, YEAH! YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKIN' GOOOOOD...! I'M GONNA DIE.... I'M GONNA DIE FROM COOOOCK!"

Rumi fucked back on his cock as she came again and again. During which her pussy molded to the shape of his cock in ways even Hanzo didn't expect.

He groaned. Was this her Quirk in action? Had he actually unlocked the full potential of the 5th ranked hero?

Fuck.

Her walls clung to the skin of his cock and clenched. Hanzo felt like his dick was in a blender.

He doubted any villain could win against this. They'd turn to complete mush in under a minute with this pussy.

Maybe this was her real quirk. Quite an unbeatable one.

"Fuuuuck," Hanzo groaned, eyes rolling to the back of his head briefly.

"Shit, shit, shit! Fuck, yeah. Bounce on that cock, bunny bitch!"

He could see Rumi react as she eagerly jounced on his cock, her pussy devouring his entire length like it was nothing.

Her face. Her tits. Her ass. Her hair. Her tail.

She was a fucking sex toy.

Every muscle on her body worked in tandem to work on his cock and make him cum.

This might just be one of the best sex he's ever had.

With newfound vigor, Hanzo passionately fucked her into oblivion as he rode the wave her pussy so effortlessly provided him.

Rumi, in her happy place, squealed like a bunny as she lent him her whole body.

"I'm cumming! Fucking hell," Hanzo gasped as Rumi's pussy milked him for all he was worth.

Likewise, the bunny bitch felt an orgasm coming--her strongest yet.

As Rumi's consciousness filled up with the weight of unbelievable pleasure, a thought finally escaped the confines of her mind.

I want to be bred.

Her instincts shot out and tried to actualize the earnest desire as her pussy contracted to prevent Hanzo's cock from getting out.

Not that he had any intention to.

The man erupted inside her as he closed his eyes, fighting to breathe through one of the hardest orgasms of his life.

For the first time in years, he was tempted to use his Quirk on himself--just to feel it for a little while longer.

He knew from past experiences that it wasn't a good idea to modify his functions, however.

It took them an unknown amount of time before they separated. Hanzo's cock grew softer as Rumi collapsed on the floor she herself soaked.

Her eyes closed as she wore a smile, her body twitching every now and then.

She was sleeping.

He stared at her for a while.

"Ryuko," Hanzo called.

The dragon lady entered almost immediately as if she had been waiting.

After seeing her friend's state, she bowed her head and asked, "You called, Master?"

"Take her home. The curse is lifted."

Her gaze switched between her friend and her Master's cock before reluctantly nodding. She didn't want to leave, addmitedly. In fact, she wanted nothing more than to kneel down right now and serve him.

It was irrational, but she slightly blamed Mirko.

As if reading her thoughts, Hanzo smiled gently as he patted his thighs.

"Come here. Clean me before taking her home. How's that as reparation?"

Indescribably giddy and excited, Ryuko swiftly came to his side and sucked her friend's love juices on her Master's cock.

"Thank you, Master! Thank you, thank you, thank you," she graciously mumbled around his crotch as she licked every inch of it clean.

Hanzo relaxed, lighting up a cigarette.

"Was she good, Master? Did she please you?" Ryuko asked as she licked the sides of his cock, trying to hide the jealousy on her tone.

He nodded. "Better than you."

Ryuko sucked harder. Her eyes tried to hide the hurt, but Hanzo could see it clearly.

He chuckled, "Was that mean?"

"No, no. I'm only happy I even qualify as a temporary pleasure, Hanzo-sama."

"Don't worry. You'll be rewarded for bringing her to me." He then patted her head gently. Ryuzo moaned as she slightly came. Hanzo had trained her to do so whenever he deigned to do the affectionate gesture.

"I'm all clean. Thank you, Ryuko."

"You're hard again, Master," she said, concern showing on her face. With a hint of selfishness as she wanted to be the one to calm it down.

He chuckled. Seeing her so eager to serve was always a treat.

"Of course I am. You did this," he said; "I'll have Awata calm it down. Be on your way. I don't want anyone finding out I want Rumi for myself. For now, at least."

Slightly disappointed, Ryuko carried the unconscious Rumi and headed out.

She closed the door on her way out and left.

Hanzo stared in their direction for a while before exhaling a puff of smoke.

Sooner or later, he was going to have Rumi for himself. By then, it wouldn't matter if Mirko--the hero, still existed.

Bunnies can be tamed.

And so can she.

Author's Note:

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this; it was written pretty quickly. Anyway, this is me trying my hand on fan-fiction as it's one of the services I plan to offer. I don't know Mirko and the characters here all that well as I haven't caught up with the latest chapters of MHA, but I hope they retained even a little bit of their character. In any case, this is just straight-up porn. Inspired by a really hot fan-art of Mirko, actually. I can write more accurate and detailed plots, but they'll have to be something I'm very familiar with. MHA isn't one of them for now (I may start to reread).