Fuck Like Rabbits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's all in the past now. I found that there's a better use for my quirk after all."

He leaned slightly and whispered in her ear, "Can you guess what that is?"

Mirko's legs felt weak. He mentioned touch to be the condition of his quirk. He hadn't touched her yet, but she wondered if he had already modified her somehow. It felt like it.

For the first time in a while, she felt fear. What was going to happen to her? Was she really going through with this? Would she succumb? Or was this simply another battle she had to win?

Her thoughts were in disarray right until he held the sides of her neck and ordered, "Kneel."

Her mind quietened. Like a pin dropping in the deepest depths of water.

Like some sort of slave, her knees bent almost immediately. His touch permeated through every inch of her skin, relaxing her previously rigid spine.

Even her unstable breathing calmed down. Mirko didn't know how. She was only aware that it was out of her control.

It should've been a terrifying thing, considering she was a fighter who's fought against the most dangerous villains. Nothing should've scared someone like her more than a lack of control over her own body. The same body she had trained for years.

But strangely, it felt natural. Nothing felt more natural than submitting to him.

"Oh? You have a very different mind from the average person. Is it your Quirk's peculiarities?" he asked rhetorically, as if he knew the answer already.

For some reason, she took the vague statement as a compliment. A grin threatened to curl her lips, and she almost let it. Warmth was spreading throughout her entire body and Mirko's never felt more at ease.

"See? I just made you relax and look how different you're feeling. No need for fear and anxiety, right? Well, I'll give you a taste of their own pleasures later, but this'll do for now."

He continued gently, patting her head and ears, "You know what to do next, right?"

She felt her rabbit's appetite, which she successfully suppressed all these years, voraciously try to let itself out.

"Fuck you!" she growled.

"Still fighting? God, you're feisty."

He touched her again and her mind slowly blanked.

"Is this mind control...?" Mirko couldn't find it in herself to feel angry about it. It's like all the negative emotions were purged from her brain.

He shook his head. "I'm just partially deactivating your Amygdala. It's too overactive, probably because you're a battle specialist. Hold on, why am I even telling you this? You don't need to know. Just enjoy."

Her body trembled. Mirko, with slight hesitation, unbuckled him slowly as a strange sense of excitement coursed through her veins. She almost forgot the main reason she came here was to sleep.

But strangely, for the first time in weeks, she felt she didn't have to. Her previous fatigue was nowhere to be found. Her mind felt clearer than ever.

Pulling on his pants, Hanzo's boxers appeared right in front of Mirko. Before she could pull it off as per her mind's urgent signals, Hanzo held her wrists and said, "Slow down, bunny. Take your time."

Mirko breathed deeply. What does "taking your time" even mean in this situation?

Mirko thought for a second before understanding. Begrudgingly, she slowly leaned into the bulge present in his boxers and....gave it a kiss. Gently. Like how you would kiss a loved one.

As soon as her puckered lips came into contact with Hanzo's member, electricity flowed through her head and made her spine tingle. Whether it was the effect of the man's Quirk or her own body's reaction, she didn't know. Mirko wondered if the difference between the two will disappear over time.

Over time, she learned that the pleasure she was feeling increased when she used her tongue.

As a result, her kisses gradually turned lewd. Before Mirko could catch herself, she was licking his cock through the rough clothing. Making out with a man's boxer, she should feel humiliated.

All it felt was good.

"Don't neglect a single inch." Mirko nodded in understanding as she dug even deeper, going as far as to rub her nose on the outlines of his testicles.

Like a massive pervert, she unconsciously inhaled the fumes before she even realized what she was doing.

A deep chuckle from Hanzo sounded out, which made her cheeks flush in embarrassment.

Mirko blamed it on her instincts.

Despite her shame, her body uncontrollably did it again. This time, however, her body recoiled in pleasure as her legs lost all strength.

"Oh! Oh! Craaaaap. ♡"

She was actually slightly cumming. How was that even possible? It took minutes of relentless self-pleasure before she could feel a tiny sliver of what she was feeling now.

It wasn't her fault; his cock smelled overwhelmingly intense--probably soaked repeatedly with multiple women's love juices, Mirko thought. Intrusively, she suddenly wished she was one of them.

The scent of sex in the room; it was all condensed here. Like it was somehow suffused with aphrodisiac--it drove her rabbit instincts, which only ever helped her in battle, completely wild.

She pulled on the boxers and Hanzo's cock sprang up on her face with a heavier force than she expected. She didn't realize she was that close to it.

It felt scorching hot on her skin.

Almost immediately, Mirko rained kisses down on his naked cock. However, she struggled to understand how to blow him as she had never done it before.

"Aren't rabbits supposed to be good at sex?" he mocked.

She glared at him, indignant. Nevertheless, she sucked on the head harder as if to prove something.

He shook his head. "That's not how you pleasure a cock, Mirko."

"Why don't ya tell me what to do, then?" she yelled, gripping his cock tighter.

He hissed, laughing at her clumsy and irritated state. You don't see a helpless ranker on her knees every day.

"Normally, I'd have one of the girls teach you, but I'm feeling preachy today. Open your mouth--I'll teach you myself."

Mirko could hear sighs of disappointment from the women.

"Get out, girls. I can't have her conscious of you."

Despite their clear reluctance, not a word of disobedience was uttered. They simply stood up and left the room.

Mirko felt a little relieved now that they left. She didn't want Ryuko to see her in such a disgraceful stature.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Hanzo spoke, "Have you ever seen a blowjob?"

Mirko nodded. She's seen pornographic videos, disliking them because the women were portrayed to be mindless bimbos who thought of nothing but sex. They did all the work. Meanwhile, the men stood by and relaxed.

Much like what's happening now. For some reason, now that Mirko was in the same position she always looked down on, she didn't feel it was that insulting anymore.

All that troubled her now was how to skillfully suck every inch of the cock in front of her.

She held it in her hands in an attempt to copy the women in those videos. In doing so, Mirko realized how much bigger he was than the men in those videos.

"Good. Hold the base with your hands stacked up. Then take it in your mouth and find a rhythm."

She obeyed, her mind methodically partitioning every factor; her hands, mouth, tongue.

The tightness of her grip. The speed at which she should stroke his cock. The wetness of her mouth as it prepares for his cock's entrance.

Mirko suddenly realized sex was also a battlefield; one where you had to take all factors in mind. In this battlefield, however, she felt utterly helpless. She didn't know what to do.

Her instincts were there, but rationality and logic inhibited it.

For the first time in her life, she hated the logical part of her mind.

Mirko clumsily took his cock in, trying to get rid of her thoughts. Her attempts were futile, however.

She's never turned it off before. Many people may think of her as a hot-headed woman, but her mind was actually quite sharp. Battle was a cold-blooded place. Emotions were only a factor--the same way perception of it is. What controlled everything was pure solid logic.

This was far from logical.

"Do you know what your brain recognizes the most?" Hanzo asked gently.

She looked up at him and shook her head, her mouth clumsily full of cock.

"Patterns. Your brain, more than anything, processes what is. It never really asks why. Repeat something enough...."

He held a handful of her hair before readying his Quirk.

"And it'll emulate the pattern without question."

Hanzo then thrust his hips and forcefully thrust his dick down her pipes.

Her throat full of cock, Mirko felt as if she was being strangled from within. She's been choked plenty times before, but all were in the midst of battle.

This was an entirely different experience. Not only did it not hurt, it felt good. Amazing, even.

Here she was, gagging on cock for the first time, and it actually felt amazing. Like a massage for her lewd throat, it scratched a part of her that had been itching her entire life.

She wanted it to last longer.

Still, her capability to stuff things down her throat said otherwise.

Mirko tapped his thighs to surrender, finding herself weakly running out of air.

Mercilessly, Hanzo kept it there, even going as far as to hammer her head in place.

"Oh, shit. That feels good," he moaned. Enjoying the feel of her throat enclosing on his cock.

It took him a while to realize the sounds she was making. "You have a gag reflex? That's surprising. Let me get rid of that for you."

He gently held her neck and the urge to throw up slowly disappeared. This man's Quirk could do that?

As if he read her mind, Hanzo explained, "Your medulla is responsible for your gag reflex. I just turned off a part of it."

She'd question the limits of his powers....if it weren't for the extreme pleasure she was feeling right now. Every time the cock slid under her throat and hit the back, a surge of otherworldly happiness and pleasure shot through her.

And Hanzo didn't stop. He fucked her throat again and again.

And her brain reacted accordingly--again and again.

"You're wondering how it feels so good."

She looked up at him. Pure pleasure running through her body as her eyes teared up. How, indeed?

Hanzo didn't answer. Instead, he continued timing his thrust with the excessive production of dopamine he was expediting in her brain to try and establish a connection.

Out of the blue, a single thought escaped her subconscious. This wasn't real, Mirko inwardly chanted to herself.

She glared at Hanzo, cursing his strange abilities, "Don't get fuckin' cocky, bitch boy. This is just your Quirk in action. I'm not feelin' it from your tiny ass dick."

He laughed, finding humor in her denial.

"If I do this enough times, you're going to feel this way even without my Quirk."

She mumbled over his cock, trying to say, "That's impossible."

It was unclear if Hanzo understood, but she meant it. The pleasure his Quirk made wasn't real. It was illusion.

An indescribably believable illusion, but still.

They were entirely two different things. Mirko had complete trust her body will differentiate both.

She tried to convince herself logically, but the gift of thought left her body as abruptly as it appeared. She couldn't muster any sort of resistance anymore as Hanzo issued his relentless pounding on her mouth.

After an unknown amount of time, Mirko felt her consciousness slip. It felt like her brain itself was constantly on climax, turning her throat into an erogenous zone.

She didn't know someone could literally fuck your brains out.

Finding another spark of consciousness, Mirko glared at him. This is all because of this man's cheat Quirk.

She won't lose. She won't lose to this guy's cock. She won't lose to such a weak and pansy Quirk like this....!

As if he read her mind, Hanzo chuckled as he said, "If you think this is still my Quirk in action, you're wrong. I stopped using it for a while now."

She didn't believe it until he removed his hands from her head. As if compelled in some way, she continued to fuck her head on his cock without guidance.

Mirko's eyes widened as her world started to fall apart. No. That can't be true.

Because why....?

Why was she still cumming?

"I told you. Patterns are your brain's best friend," he said before ramping up his thrusts on her throat. This time, he used her rabbit ears as leverage to fuck his hips against her skull.

Her legs shook before she came--the despair she felt only serving to amplify her orgasm. For the first time in her life, she tasted defeat.

The worst part about it is how her body sang in celebration, commemorating this humiliating loss.

Hanzo smirked. The headstrong warrior was nowhere to be found. In place of it was a rabbit whore who was climaxing from getting skull-fucked within an inch for her life.

God, he loved this part. After minutes of edging himself, he came in her mouth and ordered her brain to produce bouts of oxytocin.

Otherwise known as the love hormone, oxytocin was activated by touch and intimacy--promoting a deeper sense of bonding between relationships.

That way, Mirko would associate romantic love with his cum given time.

Separating his member from her mouth, Hanzo ordered her to stand up.

As if she didn't hear, her mouth hung open as the silver strings connecting her mouth to his cock slowly dripped on the floor.

Not an inch of his member was dry. It stood rigid still, drenched in her saliva.

"Wake up." He activated her pain receptors and slapped her across the face.

Mirko body recoiled as her eyes gained clarity.

What happened...?

Until now, she could feel the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Stand up. I'm going to fuck you now."

Mirko tried to get up, but her legs were still shaking.

"Fucking useless."

The man easily lifted her up and turned her around. He put his arms on the back of her knees, supporting her entire weight before his two hands clenched around the sides of her head.

"Fine. I'll fuck you like this."

He entered her in one swoop. Mirko shuddered as she moaned in pain--his thick cock stretching her out. She was more than wet, but he was still too big for someone's first time.

Her first time...?

Yes, this was Mirko's first time. And she was in this humiliating M pose, being degradingly ravaged in the air.

Mirko couldn't stop him, however, as his current strength exceeded even her own--or at least that was her excuse.

In actuality, she didn't want him to stop. Because underlying the pain was a sweet taste of the pleasure she felt awhile ago.

"Cum your fucking brains out, bitch!" he yelled before bombarding her head with uneven hormones.

Mirko's mouth hung open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

He fucked her without rest, reaching her womb from the position. Mirko bucked wildly every time he did it.

"Did you know when female rabbits orgasm, they become so easily impregnated?" he suddenly whispered.

A shiver ran down Mirko's spine. She knew that. In fact, that was a secret she hadn't told anyone in her life. Not even Ryuko.

She didn't know how similar her anatomy was to an actual rabbit, but she knew her cycle was different than that of a regular human woman.

She was fertile almost every day, apart from the three days a month where she wasn't.

In fact, she blamed her cycle for her rank. Days where she wasn't fertile was her strongest in terms of battle power. If she had more days in that condition, she may have been able to go toe to toe with even Endeavor.

"How about it, Mirko? Care to have little babies with me?"

"N-no! As if your....seed is f-fuckin' worthy!"

He licked his lips. "Ha. You just lied..."

Mirko shook her head. "No! I didn't....! Fuck, yes! Fuck me h-harder!"

Her head shot back as she came again.

"Another one. What a fucking slut. You want to get impregnated by a guy you just met today. Is it the instincts, bunny? Is it telling you something?" he muttered, smirking all the way to his ears.

"S-stop! Please...." Mirko's resistance were weakening with every sentence.

Hanzo fucked her with ever-increasing gusto as he sold the idea to her, "C'mon. doesn't this feel way better than battling? You can just stay at home and feed our kids. I can provide for you. I can give you everything you want. I can protect you, too. I'll promise to fuck you every day and pump you some more litters if you want. A rabbit army. Haha! Doesn't that sound fucking great?"

"I..."

"You can be yourself with me, Rumi-chan."

Mirko's mind blanked. Who was she?

The battle specialist, Mirko? The woman getting fucked into a never-ending pleasure, Rumi?

Two sides were slowly coalescing into a singular existence.

"I..."

Hanzo listened to her every word as he continued to fuck her.

"I...live e-every day of my life like there's no t-tomorrow so that when my n-number's up, I can check out with no r-regrets! Fuck! No way this....huge dick is gonna end me--Mirko, the heroooo!" she howled as her eyes rolled up, teeth clenched in mind-fucking pleasure as Hanzo tightened his grip on her skull and fucked her harder.

Like a switch, Mirko, nay, Rumi smiled as she cried out, "Fuck me hardeeeer! Yes! This dick feels so gooood!"

With her pussy climaxing every other second, Hanzo decided to amp the use of his Quirk even further.

He didn't do this often, as women often break under extreme pleasure like they do in torture.

But Rumi was a beast. It would take a toll on her stamina for the next few days as her body will compensate, but this bitch was asking for it.

And she could take it.

With his hands grasping the bunny bitch's head, he used his Quirk and overloaded her brain even further--going as far as to exceed the protective limits of her neurotransmitters and doubling the range of data they can receive.

He then multiplied her sensitivity by ten and pulled out an electric shock to accommodate the rush.

Almost immediately, Rumi screamed as her body twitched and went limp on his.

Hanzo didn't stop for a second. He threw the rabbit nympho on the floor and proceeded to fuck her on all fours.

After a few seconds, Rumi came to as she was penetrated in a different angle.

"OOOOH, FUCK! S-SHIIIIT....! STOP! I'LL GO CRAAAAZY! PLEASE, NO! IT FEELS TOO G-GOOOD! DICK FEELSH SHO GOOD!"

Drool dribbled from her lips as she screamed her heart out.

"How's that, bitch?" Animalistic, he smacked her ass before roughly grabbing both cheeks. Even her virgin asshole was twitching in pleasure. It looked fucking sexy.

Her stubby little round tail was shaking around too.

Hanzo pushed his cock deeper inside her while he grabbed her tail by the hand and used it as leverage. Rumi's huge round butt recoiling with every hump, she arched her back in rapturous ecstasy.

Hanzo admired her body. In his opinion, it was wasted on battles and hero-work. This....this was a body built for sex and breeding.

This level of function would break women like Mitsuki in under ten seconds, but he estimated Mirko would be able to handle it fully for a few minutes.

For reference, Ryuko's personal limit was sensitivity multiplied by four.

Mirko was that strong.

But he wanted to cum inside already. He had been edging himself using his Quirk for a while now and he wanted release.

Feeling slightly risky, Hanzo periodically raised Rumi's current sensitivity by 500% for a split second every time he reached her womb.

Strategically placing it on a 10-second frequency and only for a second at a time should be fine. Hanzo figured it wouldn't have long-term side effects, aside from a massive hangover when she wakes up the next day.

The decision making was a calm process. Hanzo might as well have said, "Oh, well!" before making it.