Fuck, Love is Crazy or Am I?

Story Info
Spiraling relationship leads a BF to allow GF to a threesome.
3.6k words
3.88
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers

"Would you really?" I asked with a shocked while trying to keep a calm demeaner - however thoughts of jealousy pumped in my veins. Sitting on the couch Sara, my girlfriend, and I came across a threesome scene in the TV show we happened to be watching. This got us talking to have her reveal she would participate in a two male threesome if the scenario ever presented itself.

"I mean yeah, Why not? You know I like to be the center of attention and having two guys paying all there attention on me, I don't know, that sounds intriguing to me," Sara, 19, explained. Sara is an attractive pale skinned slightly plump, though I wouldn't describe her that way to her face, natural dark haired redhead. The plumpness is very attractive as it also applies to her big C breast which aren't so much perky as hang off her chest.

"I'm just a little surprised that's all. I wouldn't have guessed is all" playing cool.

"Oh," she laughed, "I'm a slut if I want two dicks, but two vaginas for a guy is macho?"

I fake laughed, "I never said that," I said before trying to turn this conversation around, "You know... I think it's uh... I actually love how open you are with all this with me," pivoting to make me sound like the open minded heroic boyfriend.

"I have never told anyone that before," she confessed, "plus it's never going to happen."

"What if I made it happen?" I asked this before actually taking the time to determine my own feelings on this fantasy becoming reality.

"Oh, I could never do that with you," sternly admitting. Taken aback finding words to react to this rejection. Sara sensed this putting her arm on my shoulder, "It's not because you're not good in bed or anything Tim, you're the best sex I've ever had, You know you're the best sex Ive ever had, right?" I nodded in return - Sara is phenomenal in comforting me. She continued, "It's because I love you and a threesome would have to be loveless. I would look at you and feel like I'm cheating and feel bad, but two rando dicks, meh" she laughed, "Again, it's not going to happen. We are totally going to get married one day, my window passed for crazy college things like that."

Placing my hand on her leg I kissed her. This should have been the end of it, but that night as my cock was plunged in and out if her pale redhaired pussy my mind kept coming back to the thought of her fantasy which surprisingly made my toes curl, ass flex and cock exploid way earlier than I would have expected.

Laying on top of her, catching my breathe, with my cock shrinking and bathing in my cum filled condom I joked, "Sorry babe, I can't be the best sex every night!"

She found my humor amusing, "It's okay," pulling me in with her legs, though my cock was already placid, "You're the best boyfriend everyday." She always knew what to say before she got up to pee and head back to her own apartment.

Fast forward a 2 months and our relationship foundation wasn't nearly as strong as it once was. As easy as it was for two 19 year old's to fall in love we were quickly falling out of it - everything seemed to spark arguments, the idea of missing out on the college experience was brought up a few times, though deep down I believed that to be a cover up for our connection simply fading.

"Alright how hard are we going tonight?" I asked Sara as we walked into a Friday night party. Our relationship could use a win tonight or else I think the number of fights and "miss communications" might be the end for us.

"Um moderate to potentially a lot" Sara joked. Walking into the college frat house we were instantly asked if we wanted to take shots - which we obliged. "Oof," I let out though Sara handled her liquor better that I did not making a sound as the liquor cleared her throat.

I thought the night was starting off well until I reached my hand out to grab Sara's hand as we explored the house she denied me putting her hands into her coat pockets. Was this her proactively denying me or a case of miscommunication and she didn't notice my at attempt at affection.

"Hey you want to play us?" two gentlemen shouted to Sara inviting her to play beer pong.

"Sure!" Sara shrugged.

"You got a partner to play with you?" one of the guys asked.

Sara looked around before casually pointing to me, "want to play?"

"Yeah that would be fun," saying hoping this would build a team bond between us though she was still feeling a bit cold and distant.

"Was hoping for another hot girl type, but he'll do I guess," one of the laughed. These two guys were Jason and Darius. Jason was a shaved head kind of skinny guy with a bmx shirt while Darius was a darker mixed skin guy who wore the schools soccer logo on his shirt.

The game was a competitive one with Sara pulling our team. Both kept flirty with Sara throughout the game. As the game got down to the wite Sara removed her jacket, "Oh my god dude!" Darius holding a fist to his mouth to shouting to Jason not being shy about observing Sara's cleavage. Sara rolled her eyes, buy her flush face told me a different story of her response.

The game came to a finish when Sara threw the ball into the last cup taking the win to our team. A small crowd that had begun to watch cheered - Sara's smile was remarkable, but before I could get to her Darius hugged and lifted her up her skirt rising a bit when he did so - which I saw Jason not shy away from admiring.

Jason came in for a hug next, "Good game!"

"Hey, alright that's enough" Darius laughed breaking up the hug, "You know I already called dibs."

"Darius here is a bit delusional on his accounts of history sometimes because I called dibs," Jason shot back.

"Boys," Sara laughed rolling her eyes. It was then I realized they didn't know we were dating - I guess from the outside we didn't appear as a couple.

"Why don't you both take her home," I inserted arrogantly.

There was silence. Everyone looked at each other.

Sara squinted her eyes and shook her head dumbfounded at me.

"Jason, I'm not hearing a no?" Darius said.

"I didn't hear a no either," Jason responded looking towards Sara.

"You guys are insane," Sara laughed.

"That maybe true - That's still not a no," Darius fired back, "Jay would you?"

"The three of us? For her I think I would," Jason responded.

"You all are ridiculous. No. Happy now?" Sara said.

"Why not?" I asked - actually upset as she wasn't putting any effort into our relationship.

"Tim! Can we talk?" Sara said seriously grabbing my arm and walking off.

"Put in a good word Tim!" Darius shouted.

Off in a little corner of the backyard, "What? What is going on?"

"Nothing, I just thought you wanted to try two guys."

"When did I say that?"

"Like two months ago remember? Also you've mentioned you want to do college things - well what's college things? You've also not shown me any affection. They don't even know we are dating Sara! You also ignored my holding hand attempt earlier."

"Okay, maybe I haven't been the best girlfriend, but I'm not cheating on you."

"Look I love you. I want to be with you! If you want to do the college experience that's fine as long as you still come home to me. You get the best of both worlds. I rather do this and still have you then lose you eventually," I desperately admitted.

Sara sighed.

"Look if you got to get this out of your system fine. You have no love towards them so it's what you wanted right?"

"Fuck, you're really serious about this" Sara sighing again getting jittery.

"Do it! Tell me about it if you have to because I want to be your best friend."

"Okay. Fine. I'll do it Tim, if YOU think this will bring us closer. Remember though this was YOUR idea."

"What we are doing now isn't working!" I rebutted.

Walking back to Darius and Jason, "Fine, okay let's do it," Sara announced.

"Oh shit!" Darius and Jason simultaneously said.

"I need some shots first," Sara said.

"Tim, whatever you said you a hero brother," Darius said.

While Darius and Sara got shots I was able to talk to Jason one on one.

"Hey," keeping my voice down, "Can you secretly film it!"

"Hmm?" Jason asked.

"I just want to make sure she's okay."

Jason looked at me not fully believing me, "You got a crush on her or something?"

"Yeah something," I admitted. He told me he would try as we exchanged numbers.

"Alright, she's ready to go," Darius announced to is.

We all walked out of the house together. Their group going one way me another.

"See ya later Sara!"

Sara hugged me whispering in my ear "I love you," I squeezed her harder before she began her walk with two different guys.

Every step I took walking home with my hands in my pockets kicking a can on the sidewalk I kept thinking, "turn around it's not too late go get her and take her home." Making it back to my apartment I smile and nodded to my roommates before confining myself to my room. I waited and waited. I left at 10:14pm, I tried watching Netflix, but time was still not going fast enough. I grabbed my 20lb dumbbells I had in my room and started doing curls and pushups trying to get this anticipation out of my system, however the alcohol mixed with the lame 10 curls and 13 pushups I managed to complete had me on the floor with the room spinning and my eyes closing.

PING! The sound of my phone shot my eyes open like how characters on tv suddenly awaken after a fall. Scrambling to pull my phone out of my jeans revealed a text from Jason!

Jason: Hey man! It all worked out I'm going to email you the video since it's too large to send over text. THIS DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE! Keep it between us got it? Give me your email. It's pretty hot dude.

I responded back quickly assuring I wouldn't be showing anyone and provided my email address. Boom moments later there it was. Why hadn't I heard from Sara though?

Clicking download, save, play all too quick for my phone to handle. Every twirl the loading circle took after clicking play built up my anticipation along with my leg twitching and toes quick curling pace. Unable to tell if the nausea I was feeling was emotional or from the alcohol.

The video finally playing to reveal a very messy dresser before the camera turned around to reveal Jason fumbling with his phone to get the best angle of the bed that sat in the middle of the room. Every slight bump the phone made created a loud boom sound in my headphones. He was smart burying the phone in a pile of clothes on the dresser.

"You ready in there jay?" Darius called out from the other side of the door as Jason threw clothes off his unkept bed onto the floor.

"Ready!" he shouted back.

Opening the door Darius ushered my Sara into the room. This is exactly the kind of college scenario every parent and boyfriend hopes never happens - their girl being ushered into a messy college boys room, two boys no less - yet here I am the one who set my very own girlfriend up.

"Sorry for the mess," Jason said.

"It was either his room or mine and mines way worse," Darius admitted.

Sarah laughed, "It's alright, I've seen way worse honestly. The fact that you have a bed on a bed frame gives you points over just a mattress on the floor."

"Oof. Glad we didn't go with my room," Darius chuckled.

"How do we want to start this? Is this going to be more awkward then fun?" Sara joked. I wanted to call her and tell her let's just work through this and don't go through it. However, I had to remind myself I wasn't watching a live feed and whatever happened already happened.

Darius and Jason both started feeling up Sara's tits over her shirt and began rubbing her legs and ass, "It won't be awkward baby," Darius said more smoothly than something I could get away with saying. Sara's eyes closed with her head leaned back clearly enjoying the fact both guys had begun kissing each side of her neck.

Though this was my girlfriend I couldn't help myself I pulled my pants down and began rubbing my cock head back and forth on my stomach the sensation causing me to become erect. If a year ago I would know I would be giving my girlfriends pussy away to try and keep her I would have laughed in my face.

The boys now simultaneously lifted Sara's shirt off and unclipped her bra. They both laughed in amazement. "Holy shit! These things are amazing!" Jason said while groping her left breast.

"Thanks," Sara said with a flushed face.

"You like your tits sucks?" Darius asked before waiting on an answer had already taken her right nipple into his mouth.

"I think she likes it," Jason added before clasping his mouth on her left nipple. I could see on Sara's facial expression she was loving the attention as her hands rubbed on both boys heads as their mouths MMhm'd and Uhmmm'd on her nipples. Darius hand made its way under her skirt rubbing her pussy above her thong.

"Fuck," Darius let out as he released his mouth. They both took a step back to sit down at the edge of the bed. I instantly knew what was next with the the clanking of their belt buckles and shoes being kicked off to thud on the floor. Sara kneeled down between them as she knew it was her turn to serve.

"You cool if our thighs touch dude so we are close for her?" Jason asked and Darius responding with a quick, "That's cool we got a hot girl about to suck us off I don't think it's gay if our thighs touch."

Of course from the angle it looked like they were a tad bit bigger than myself. Darius's was undoubtedly thicker while Jason's looked similar but leaned left.

"Ohhkay," Sara said taking in the reality of the situation holding both penises in her hands, "Do you guys want to Rock Paper Scissors for who goes first?"

Darius didn't wait and took initiative and put his hand over Sara's head pushing her down onto his cock, "Fuck," he sighed, "she's got some good lips dude."

""Let me see," Jason uttered pulling Sara's head off Darius and into his lap.

As this went on for a few minutes I stroked myself slowly seeing my foreskin rising to meet my cock head than slowly down. Afraid that if I burst I would regret this more than I already did like coming out of a coma.

"You got head first I'm going into the pussy first," Jason inserted sitting up from the bed. Darius moved back further onto the bed - Sara following his cock like a dog to a bone. Her ass now high at the edge of the bed for Jason.

Jason lined up his cock to her pussy before inserting it. I couldn't believe it! He had gone in raw! Something I had never done nor did I think she would ever let someone do - she must not have realized it with all that's going on.

Her pale skin went more pale as Jason's hands grip dug on her love handles as his cock dug into her pussy. What really got me was the skin on her ass and upper back made tiny rolls as his pelvis thrusted into her.

"Oh yeah baby, fuckin suck and take that dick," Darius instructed as he sat up to slap her ass. Sara's responded with a Mmmhm her body vibrated back and forth as if she was on a seesaw.

Turning her onto her back they switched. Darius wasted no time going down on her red hair pussy his fingers pressing in and out of her causing her hips to pulse.

"You like that baby?" he asked.

Mmmhm she responded while Jason hovered over her with his dick in her mouth.

"You love the attention huh?" Darius pressed on. Taking Jason's dick out of her mouth, "I love it." Her hips stayed raised, Darius hand motions quickened, her body pulsating.

"You going to cum?" Darius asked. From what I could tell Sara's head nodded, "let me hear you!"

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum" I could see she was experiencing an orgasm, "Fuck!" she shouted.

"Cum with my dick in your mouth," Jason said inserting his cock into her trembling mouth.

This must have got him over the edge as Jason leaned forward placing all his weight on his hand on Sara's tit and released cum covering her chest.

"Bro a warning next time. Almost got me," Darius shouted, "Wipe that shit up." Sara laid there catching her breathe while Jason cleaned his cum with a near by shirt.

Darius pulled his cock up to her pussy like he was next in line at a drive through. From the angle I could only see his ass pounding and Sara's legs sticking out from each side of him.

This went on for another 10 minutes. I fast forwarded the video and they were still going at it. "Damn guys go to your room Darius, I got work tomorrow," Jason said.

"C'mon, just chill," Darius sat up to argue.

"How long you going to be?" Jason asked.

Darius turned to Sara, "You got anywhere you need to be?" I couldn't see Sara's face but I knew she had no plans tomorrow, "Oh it's going to be awhile," Darius shot back.

"Alright go to your room then buddy," Jason said.

"You really a hit it and quite it dude aren't you?" Darius laughed he pulled Sara up in which Jason gave her tits one more squeeze and her a kiss.

As they were leaving the room Sara realized no one was wearing a condom, "Wow, hey, were you not wearing a condom?"

"It's cool! Jason didn't and my pull out game is better than his so don't worry," Darius assured. With that said that was the last I saw of Sara as she exited the room before Jason's face came close into frame giving the camera a tongue out stupid rock and roll hand gesture before the video ended.

I sat their with my dick still in my hand realizing she was still with Darius. Were they fucking? Was she asleep cuddling with him - which I somehow found more disturbing. I rolled the clip back and sadly finished myself off watching her get a train run on her.

I was up all night sending desperate texts.

12:34: Hey babe, hope it was fun can't wait to hear about it.

12:51: You know I love you and this will def bring us closer as a couple.

1:15: Just want to check in and make sure you got home okay. Love ya!

1:37: Thinking about it, this can be hot! Us swapping doing stuff like this its adventurous of us!

Opening my eyes I realized I had fallen asleep. Checking my phone my heart sank seeing in our text thread "Seen 3:34am" but no response from her.

8:32am I sent: Goodmorning beautiful! I see you saw my texts looks like you were too tired to respond LOL. Let's meet up for some breakfast.

9:44 she responds: Hey babe! Sorry yes let's meet!!

After agreeing on a place to meet and half way through breakfast in which she has scapegoated all my questions about her encounter I hear the words no one likes to hear, "Tim, last night showed me I'm really ready to break up." She was gentle, polite, and empathetic to all my feelings I was displaying - Damn it Sara why couldn't she be more of a jerk about things considering all that just took place.

A few weeks later I found out she was now seeing Darius exclusively. It broke me my own undoing - though who's to say she wouldn't have broken up with me regardless and found someone anyway.

Then Senior year of college scrolling through Facebook I see it; Sara has updated her relationship status from In A Relationship to Single. All photos of the two removed. Then boom a 1 over my Instagram messages - of course Sara.

6:12pm she writes: Hey! I know its been a long time but I was wondering If you wanted to go on a hike or something? Recently I started thinking about how good you were too me and IDK I don't deserve it but let me know maybe there's something still there. If not I understand."

This is everyone's dream!! I should write "Hell no! I gave you my heart and you took two dicks instead! Slut!" However, here it was my girl, my totally dysfunctional and not healthy obsessed heart always falls for Sara, I had to say yes... Fuck, love is crazy or am I the crazy one...?

ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers