Fuck Marathon with the Maid

Story Info
A story of the most exciting experience with my maid.
5.7k words
3.44
26.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally! We are alone... The house is ours for the maid and myself. This is an unbelievable but true story. My wife has gone out for work as she sporadically works as a freelancer. And I must say that me and the maid both probably anticipated this moment. We looked forward to it. For a few days we have been around each other but it was not easy to have time for ourselves. And for a few days we know that at least today we have the house for ourselves. I've hinted to her that it's gonna be nice together. But we haven't spoken about what exactly we would do...

The house was quite a mess. And we surely need to make sure that this house gets cleaned and organised. Before my wife gets back home. Hence it's not a situation that we are home alone and can just relax. I foresee very little time together. Unless we help each other. I therefore decide to really work my ass off to ensure trash is thrown away, the floor is swept, and the rest is organised.

As we're both busy I soon realise that it might not work out if we gonna continue organising the house until we're entirely done. I look at her as she's busy cleaning. She is 19 years old. Her butt looks incredibly nice in her tight shiny tracksuit. Once I pass her i gently stroke her bum. I feel she's wearing her panties underneath. My mind now starts becoming naughty. I wish her panties were off.

As I'm busy organising the kitchen, and she walks past, I stop her, hold her face with my two hands and give her a gentle kiss on her mouth. She smiles and feels my lips touching hers. She soon kisses back for a few seconds. Her eyes glistering.

I continued with sweeping the floor, when I realise she is not even near. I realise she went to the laundry room. I don't wait for long, and decide I follow. I actually don't have a plan. In recent times we have had great sex. It's difficult to surpass the hotness and adventurous passion we showed each other. Hence I don't have a plan and just decide that I want to see her.

I meet her in the room next to the laundry. She quickly puts her phone away, as she was watching her notifications. Her dark skin standing in the dark passage makes her eyes pop out. Her Fantastic curves are met with a beautiful wide smile. I love her lips. They are so kissable. She walks up to me and hence that's what I aim for. She playfully pretends she wants to walk past me, but then feels my hands around her waist. I stop her and bend over to bring my lips closer to hers. Slowly we softly touch each others lips. It's a feeling of great romance. Breathing close to each other.

She then pushes me aside and walks away. As I think she is leaving, she steps forward, and waits at the door post. Looking out into the garden. I get closer and now hold my arms around her. I move over to kiss her in her neck. My arms around her, and my hands stroking her chest. Her velvet feeling top makes stoking her boobs extra nice. Her boobs just don't fit in my large hands. As we can't stay here for too long we decide not to waste too much time. My hands slide down her waist and use one hand to push her back forward. I now slowly pull down her tracksuit pants and her black panties.

Her bum is now completely visible. She can feel the warm outside breeze blowing through her inner thighs. Everything is all so sudden that she actually informs me that she ins't yet wet enough for me to immediately enter. However, my Dick is hard and ready for her. I wear my black lose shorts and its very easy for me to take my dick out. I push it in front of her pussy and enter very slowly, in order to to hurt her as she just told me it's not wet enough.

It's almost like I don't want to waste time. We don't know what will happen the rest of the morning. But as I enter, she moans with one short loud voice. We didn't prepare for this moment. I can smell her natural smell of her pussy. One that I love so much. The first time i pull my dick back I can already feel that it doesn't take long for her pussy to be wet enough to continue fucking. I hold her at her waist. My white hands holding her smooth black skin. I soon feel her wetness covering my dick and I then start fucking her harder and faster. Because i have a tight grip, and she holds herself in the doorpost, we start banging our bodies in a beautiful rhythm. The feeling is starting to get enjoyable. And her moans become louder each time she feels my thrust.

As we are busy fucking I tell her that we should be fucking on a tour today, trying to fuck in as many places in and around the house as possible.I now fuck her hard. She feels completely wet now, and my dick slides in and out like it feels like a soft melted butter. Just before My climax approaches, I pull out. She looks at me, naughty, with a smile. Pulls up her pants. I do the same. We walk around the house. My dick is still incredibly hard. And this shorts I'm wearing are not hiding anything. I show her my tent. She laughs loud and we enter the house to continue some cleaning.

A few minutes must've gone past as I walk past the room she is in. It's a bedroom and she's busy making up the bed. Not long after I pass i turnaround and approach her. We now hit the plane to fuck in every room or at least it as many places as possible. So as I get closer she holds onto the bed and waits for me to act. Indeed I pull down the blue tracksuit And black panties. She decides not to hold onto the bed anymore and walks to the window Whilst of pants and now down on her knees. I push my dickhead to her pussy and contrary to the first fuck she is now soaking wet.

Her hands hold tight onto the burglars on the window. Looking out on the front side of the garden she can feel my dick entering and quickly starting to fuck her fast. I see her body moving as I am looking at my white dick entering her pussy. Moving in and out. I wish for her to see what I'm seeing. Her beautiful ass and my dick moving in and out. I bend over try to give her a kiss in her neck there's my hands uncover her boobs. I truly loved a deer of her boobs shaking as I thrust to my dick deep inside. She loves the feeling of me squeezing up boobs hard whilst I fuck her.

I now look out the window as I continue fucking her hard. I see her bum shaking every time I bang her With my hips. For last 10 seconds I give it my all and my hard dick pounds deep inside her as she moans loud with short screams.

I pull out again. I walk away my dick still hard and the smell of pussy all over. It was so wet this time that I feel the coldness of the breeze entering my shorts keep my dick up cause of the sensation it gives me. For not few minutes we continue cleaning and organizing the house. She has now finished that bedroom and this busy in another. After some more work I walk over to her and fetch her river by arms and pull her twice in place in the house we have never fucked before. I take it to the visitors bathroom. I drag her towards the mirror as she stands at the mirror stand behind it ripping my arms around her kissing her as we look at ourselves. This is probably the best please to work on our favorite position.

Our favorite position is when I lift her up. So I tell her that I want to lift her up. The only way however to fuck her whilst I hold her up in the air is when she completely takes off her pants and her panties. As she takes off her panties I ask her to give them to me. She looks at me with her confused face asking me why. I tell her that I'd rather have it in my pocket because it will be a nuisance going forward. I stuff the black panties in my pocket and look at her. I can see she's about to jump on me. Footballs a hands on my shoulders jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist. I take out my dick off my pants shortscome on hold with my hands, in guidance today her pussy. The moment she sits down on my dick while my hands hold her legs at home with both sides for Mont of relief that this break in between was really punishment.

We stand in the middle of the bathroom I turn to watch the mirror and see her yes I sure miss read it here is a move her up and down with my arms to make a slide down my dick and up.

It's so lovely to see her body shit in the mirror there's a watch myself and my arms around her body everytime I move my hips to push my dick deep inside I see her skin shake. I continue doing that for a few minutes but I wish for her to experience the soon. I turn around and come to you fucking. Now she is facing the mirror and can see his self and as fucking eachother.

This is really the best position for us as we have done this many times and we are good. She rides my dick up in the sky I grab my arms around over her legs and change it now and then rubbing my arms underneath your legs. These are basically two different positions whilst I'm standing. When my arms are positioned over her legs gray being done in order to hold her she has the freedom to ride my dick. This way Our bodies and tummies are close to one another and she is more in control.

When I position my arms underneath her legs and carry her that way I am more in control I can position her legs on my elbows send her tummy is further away from home that way and her hips and push you away Auburn for me to fuck. That way I can easilydetermined rhythm. I still move around with her on my arms my dick inside her pussy and I'm looking for a wall to push against. My legs get a little tired but I don't want to give up there's this feeling of her pussy on top of my dick is the best it can get.

After having spent at least five minutes she asked me to put it down. I lower her pull my dick out and put her down on the floor. She now grabs her pants and put it back on. This time without her panties as I still hold them nicely in my pocket. I ask her what she wants and we decide to go to the main bedroom. There's a couch situated next to the window overlooking the entire garden. I had want her to lay down on the bed but she told me to go to the coach. I position myself on the couch my shorts are on my knees make it clearly white van on the couch. Comes to me I pull down her pants once more I slap her on her bum and tell her to sit down. She phases the back to me sits down on my dick entering her pussy as that is definitely the favorite place of mine medium large penis. As she sits down she doesn't move. Also myself I don't Move. I let her sit as in this position a tight pussy is wrapped around my dick so tight that it is an incredible sensational feeling. I decide to Caress home and stroke my hands over her back over her waist over her bum and towards her boobs. After such a wild naughty experience of lifting and fucking while standing upright this is exactly the romance we need. I kiss her in her neck and bite her ear. She her legs in her feet on the small side table in front of her as she sits on my dickmy hands grabbing her boobs and gently circling my fingertips over her sensitive nipples. After a few minutes both our hips and her waist starting to move slowly. My dick penetrating deep inside pressing her womb. Slowly we start fucking. An incredible feeling. Every time she comes down I feel that sensation or wanting to push three more times and just come in explode my come inside her.

After a few minutes of fucking am looking around holding her pic holding a tummy grabbing up boobs and looking deep into the garden as I feel her pussy sliding over my dick and she feels my dick thrusting in her pussy. I ask her to turn around and face me. She gets up turns around quickly since were the knees on the soft armrests of the couch. She sits back on my dick and waste no time that's dad's fucking man hard penis. She really goes wild now and feels my dick as she moves up and down and is in control. Her boobs in my face in and I press my fees to us and chest. I turn my face and open my mouth and press it against her boobs. Her nipple is no inside and I suck it hard. I told my lips essay slowly move out only surrounding her tiny nipple as I suck one more last time before moving to the other one.

We know fuck so hard I want her to look at me in my eyes as a cc is enjoying the outside. But I want her and me to enjoy each other more than 100%. I want to melt in each others eyes as we feel eachother melting and merging together. What an awesome moment. This is exactly why six is making people crazy. It can't get better than this. The incredible sensation my dick shins throughout my body while she continues fucking is exhilarating. My hands have her jaws on both sides in a tight position is this way she has no choice but look at me in her eyes. I feel it coming, I feel like exploding in a pussy. But it doesn't happen. I actually look at her as we are busy for at least 15 minutes on this couch just to confirm if I should come or not. But as I have the thought I sins that she's enjoying it too much and this is only the fourth spot today that we fuck. I stop moving my hips and grab her tired one more time before she pulls out and steps up once again stepping into her trousers m.

But even this time we don't take a break. We Merlis move to another room which is the visitors bedroom. As we enter the bedroom she has a high on a table that was in the corner. Instead of the comfort of the bed she pulls down and takes over trousers once more and liens on the table.

I help her lift up and sit on the table yes she leans back on it with her elbows supporting her. I pull up her legs. Legs spread wide with her pussy wide open for my dick to give it full pleasure. I enter and continue fucking her. The table bumping the wall making sounds. Her moans now louder than previously. She tries to look if my dick entering her pussy sliding in and out. It makes her even wet seeing my hips clashing her inner thighs. I stand in front of the table and a push she is at the right height for me to keep on fucking up her. But when I stand on my toes I can even enter deeper. That's what I do and I enter so deep that she moans so loud and tells me it hurts. I lift her legs up high and don't listen to her play as I keep some fucking hard.

After while I let it get off the table and stand in front of the window. She'll ever decides to sit on her knees expecting me to fuck you doggy style. She still able to look out of the small window as I continue fucking on the floor. It only takes two minutes until I hear a noise I pull out and walk with my dick in my hand to see what it is. Soon I realize it must've been a noise at one of our neighbors and I walk back into the room. She now lays on the bed would her legs wide. This time I don't waste any time entering my dick and continue fucking her.

My fucking is so incredibly deep and hot did after i've done it like five times she screams and begs me to stop and pause for a while. I continue fucking but slowly and now I'm gentle asking her if this is better. I teaser to once in a while go deep again. And when I do She moans loud. As we look each other in the eye and kiss and fuck and kiss and fuck i'll ask her where we should go next. She says he doesn't know. Should I tell her we should go to the study room. I grab her pants and walk to the other room. She doesn't have a choice but to follow in a naked butt. In the room there's a desk in the office chair and as I prepare the office chair and put a pillow on top she walks just passed it and stands in front of the office desk. She doesn't see anything but just looked out of the window I stand behind behind her into my dick and fuck.

We only fuck a couple of seconds before I put aside the items on the table and tell her to sit on the table doggy style on her knees. She climbs on top and my dick can just reach. She faces the garden as I stand behind her fucking her pussy. I stand on my toes to go deeper now I'm really fucking hard. She also moan so loud that if the neighbors want it they could definitely hear her. Cause I spit on her ass and use my thumb to massage her asshole call stop as I continue fucking my thumb enters ass and simultaneously fuck her in both holes. Then I grab her hips and really fucker

Her as hard as I can. She tells me to cum. Before that happens I tell her to turn around and lay on the deck on the desk. When she turned into my dick once more and I really fucking hunt her boobs shaking up and down can you tell her to grab them. I stimulate clips whilst I'm fucking and ask her where she wants my cum. She tells me she wants me to come on her tummy. I grab her legs and push them wait as I push my dick as deep as I can in as fast as I can. For another 20 minutes I fuck as the desk shakes so hard the things fall off. I feel my climax coming up call stop my sperm pushing through my balls to watch my dick cause I enter three more last times I can feel I'm about to explode I pull outand I explode and incredibly big load over Her belly and her pussy. Incredibly satisfied she lives on a desk as I rub the sperm around a pussy and wipe it off. I help her cover the white Juice on her tummy With her own top which I pull down for her. She then asked me if we can continue a little bit later. As satisfied as I am now I know that in five minutes I will definitely be up for more of this amazing girl and confirm her by saying yes of course...

It took a few minutes. I could feel that my mood has changed. I'm completely satisfied. And after everytime I cum, I feel weak and I'm not really up for more sex immediately. It would be interesting to define what goes on in the human body

Again once more we continue our duties in order to make the house look like decent.

It took a few minutes. I could feel that my mood has changed. I'm completely satisfied. And after everytime I cum, I feel weak and I'm not really up for more sex immediately. It would be interesting to define what goes on in the human body. Because within a time period of 20 minutes I change from completely satisfied and ready for continuing the business of the day, to feeling attached to this beautiful girl again, wanting to touch her, to hold her. Maybe even wanting sex again. This time I obviously have no choice. She wants more sex. So I'm getting myself ready for it. And it appears to be just a matter of time.

After busy doing some work I see her sitting on the couch. Next to the window. I look at her. She looks back. From that eye contact, and in combination with her request of wanting more sex, I get arroused again. I feel my dick even slowly growing in my trouser.

I decide to approach her and sit next to her. I look out the window, as I wrap my arm around her. I hold her tight. I kiss her on her forehead. As I hold her in my arms, my hand moves over her waist and side, and towards her breasts. My dick grows in my black shorts. It doesn't go unnoticed. Without delaying too much longer, she stands up. I enjoy her initiative. As much as I came already once after having fucked in 7 different places there is some form of fulfillment. But I understand her hunger for more.

As she stands up, I massage her bum. I slap it once, hard. Then I pull down her pants. Still no panties. Her bum and her pussy are exposed. The smell of her pussy, which has been wet for a while, and interacted with my dick and cum, this very smell is hitting me. I love it. Actually want to taste it. But it happens differently. I take out my sick as I sit on the couch, and it's rock hard again. As I touch it it feels a little tired and sore, but it's hard again. She lowers her ass and easily slides over my dick. Every time this happens, entering the dick into her pussy for the first time, it is the greatest feeling. And every time it comes together with a slight sigh from both of us.

She can feel my dick penetrating deep inside her as she slowly moves up and down being in control. She looks out of the window if anyone approaches but she is not yet fully able to get a complete view. Hence she stands up and bends over on the other couch which is in front of the window. I slap her ass once more as I enter again. I spread my legs to be closer to the height of her ass and start to fuck her whilst standing. We don't have time to waste anymore. From fucking slowly only a minute or two we quickly move to fucking hard. My dick has been hard and enters and exits her fully wet pussy with ease. I hold her waist and just fuck, as we both look out of the window. Once in a while she turns her face around to give me a quick kiss.

12