Fuck Marathon with the Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the first moment I can feel That this time I can fuck in a faster rhythm and with a harder penetration. After having came once already I don't have to fight my orgasm. Her pussy is so tight around my dick that it makes my dick feel like cumming every pound, and every through. I enjoy her pussy more than anything. She enjoys my dick and when I fuck her the hardest it's either just too hard, or just very nice. We are the perfect size for eachother.

My legs still far apart I fuck her hard. And fast. And deep. It's great. But we need to continue. This time without breaks. I keep on fucking her at least ten minutes... Then I pull out. With a guard dick I tell her to follow me. I walk to the dinner table. I move the items aside and when she arrived I tell her to face the table and lean over on it. And she does. Her pants are on her ankles. I forgot about it for a moment and tried to pull up one leg on top of the table. But because her legs are still limited to her track suit pants, she can't move it up. She just leans over on the table where we normally have great suppers. Or at times even have family dinners. But now she lays over the table with her boobs pressing the table as I already have entered my dick and have started making the quick movements. Fucking hard.

I enjoy this level. The height of her ass is much better for my dick to enter. I can now for real enter my dick in and out without a hassle. I use my hand to press her chest down on the table as I try to dig deeper. Through the passage we can still look

Out the windows in the distance towards t the garden. She can see it for a split second each time before she feels my hips bouncing against her bums. Her tummy and boobs perfectly touching the wood. What a great feeling. She moans loud. No one is around. So there is no reason to hold back. Each time I bang, her moan is loud for days.

We continue fucking this position as I ask her where she wants to go next. I ask her if she wants to go to the garage. She nods, as she can feel my dick pressing her inner pussy. In a few minutes I pull out and press forward. And pul out once more. I grab her hand and walk outside with her towards the garage.

The garage is pretty full of equipment and we enjoyed our favorite position here once before, but that now seems impossible as she wishes to keep her tracksuit pants on. At least till doen on her ankles. So standing up, and lifting her fucking like that is no option. I hold her a second in my arms, then bend her over and lower her trousers. My dick once more slides in easily and for the first time it actually feel is

Like we're fucking outside.

It's a great position. I pull out her boobs from her bra and hold them tight in both hands in order to balance myself and to be able to fuck hard. Her breast do feel So nice in my hands. And it's fortunate that she enjoys them being squeezed. Especially in combination with a good fuck. Her moans this time are heard in echo as the sound in the garage bounces back. I enjoy so much that I feel a climax approaching. When that happens I ask her where we should go next. She answers saying she doesn't know so I propose go to the side of the garage where there is a trailer. If anyone would walk through our gate, they wouldn't look there first. Hence its an outside location, but completely safe for the continuation of our fuck tour.

We walk out of the garage and she stands in front of the wheels of the trailer. Her arms facing the vehicle as I enter my dick inside. Again we don't waste time. I start fucking hard. My legs are far apart again as I level my dick to her ass. My white lid is visibly going in and out. Shiny from the wetness of her pussy. I now lean back against the wall. It's a narrow space we stand in. So she has her face squashed against the trailer as I fuck her, with my back leaning against the wall. It gives my the power to fuck her incredibly hard. I forcefully pull her ass towards my dick each time, every time you hear her ass bounce against my hips. Here pussy has become a little drier. Most likely from all the moving around. I don't take anything into account and just keep fucking. Hard. Harder. Faster. Harder and deeper. I can continue for long as I stand comfortably.

After a few minutes I decide that I can continue this feeling for an entire day. But her ass now needs to feel the almighty power of my dick going in and out! I ask her if she wants to fuck in the swing. But instead of agreeing she tells me to cum. For a good two mintes I fucking her with all that I have. All my passion. All my energy. I bang incredibly hard. And her moans are so loud that neighbors can easily enjoy our session with us!

I don't feel a climax bearing as yet. So my movements get to the highest level possible. It's rough! Until finally I feel a climax nearing. I tell her that I'm cumming. And white sperm drops on her ass! She looks back. And seems a bit dissappointed on the amount of sperm on her ass. But it was hard. She turned around and gives me a big strong hug. She tells me that was nice! I confirm her opinion.

I feel so exhausted. There is no way I can use my dick once more. But I feel this cannot be the end. I want to hold her and to sit with her. I walk and lead her to the other side of the garden. Just behind a few roses and bushes. I pick up a garden chair and put it right behind a trimmed plant, which is just high enough to cover us might any person enter the garden unannounced.

We sit down. I sit in the chair and she sits on my lap with her back facing me. My arms tight around her. We sit like this for minutes. No word is exchanged. My arms wrapped around her. My hands slowly stroking her body and her boobs.

I start giving her small kisses in her neck. The moment Is great. She's exhausted my penis. Hence I just relax and have no intention to even think of fucking again. My mouth goes to her ear. I lick and nibble it. We realise this is the nice position for this moment. She takes my hands and slowly guides them towards her boobs. I hold them gently. And circle around her nipples.

Her boobs are so nice and soft and her nipples are small and soft too. I enjoy holding both breast in my hands and softly squeeze the nipples between my finger tips. What a sensation. After all that we did, this feels like ultimate pleasure.

But then the unexpected happens. She moves her waist as she sits on my lap. As she is doing that she stimulates my dick which unexpectedly is growing.. My kisses become harder and licking her ear changes into nibbling it slightly... She can also feel my dick growing hard.

Because of that effect she sits up and moves a bit forward. Her hands on her knees. Really making circles with her waist over my shorts. Her skirt is moved up and she now has her pussy directly grinding over my hardened dick. My black thin sport shorts reveal no secret as her wetness is becoming visible on the shorts. It doesn't really take long before I lift her ass with one hand, and use my other hand to take out my erected dick from underneath one side of my shorts.. I press the head of my dick against her pussy and she lowers herself over it all the way down ... Her hands still on her knees she moves up and down as we start fucking for the twelfth time today.

I move my hands back to her boobs and actually only have her nipples in between my fingertips. It excites her, as at other times it might seem painful. I move up from the chair not changing my fingertips off her nipples and now start moving fast. We are fucking once more... Once more i see her ass shaking and watch my white dick entering and exiting. She moans. I moan. We're outside, can't be too loud...

Or bodies bang, her hips shake. Her boobs go back and toward, but are held in balance by me holding her nipple... She grabs with her hand to hold my waist. Wanting me to fuck harder. I do it. Fuck her hard as we both watch over the garden. I can feel my sperm moving up my dick. I continue to fuck and love her way she enjoys each moment still after such a day.

I move my hands to her waist and start being rough. With a few wild bangs I am about to shoot my load. Wishing it could be inside of her it can only be on her ass. I pull out my dick and shoot all that is left over her back and ass...

Truly exhausted we fall back onto the chair and enjoy each other's bodies. This is a day to not forget for the rest of our lives!

12