Fuck Me, Cody

Story Info
This is about Cody Linley.
808 words
3.06
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on a lounge chair at the pool of my hotel. It was quite peaceful, since it was only about 7 a.m. and I was the only one down there.

I was engrossed in the Cosmo magazine I was reading, about "The Top 10 Sex Positions."

"Whatcha reading?"

I jumped about 3 feet in the air. Whoever that was had startled me.

"You ok?" the male voice asked.

I turned to look to see who was there, and found myself face to face with Cody Linley. I knew that he was less than a month older than me. He was a Scorpio, born 11/20/89. Oh god, I sound like a stalker!

"Yeah. I-I'm fine" I stuttered. "But you're-"

"Up early." Cody laughed, pulling his shirt over his head.

"That's not what I meant. You're Cody Linley!"

"Yeah, I am, aren't I?" Cody laughed again, got into the pool and started doing laps.

Ok, I had to do something. I was alone in a hotel pool with Cody Linley! I didn't want to go swimming, so I decided to go in the hot tub. I turned the jets on, and slowly got in. I sat facing away from him, so he wouldn't think I was stalking.

I sat back and relaxed in the hot tub, letting all my cares float away, but not forgetting that Cody was in the same room as me.

All of a sudden, I heard "What's up?"

I snapped out of it and looked to see Cody coming into the hot tub.

He sat down right next to me and placed his hand on my leg. He cupped his other hand around my face and kissed me ever so gently.

We started getting really into it and, pretty soon, his right hand had traveled under my bikini bottoms, rubbing my clit with his thumb and index finger and fingering me with his middle and ring fingers.

My hands started to wander too, right over his bulge. He was very hard and growing harder every second.

I moaned into his mouth as he swirled his tongue around mine, moving his fingers harder and faster.

Moving my hand inside his swim trunks, I started stroking him.

He was breathing very hard and his dick was throbbing. All of a sudden, he got out of the hot tub and motioned for me to follow him so I did, forgetting to grab my magazine.

He took my hand in his and we walked to the end of the hall, into an elevator that I had never noticed before.

Cody grabbed my face again and kissed me passionately once again. My whole body started tingling with happiness, as Cody grabbed my boobs and got down on his knees.

"I locked the elevator" he whispered, right before he pulled my bottoms down and started nibbling on my inner thigh. I started moaning and running my hands through his abs.

I was moaning like crazy as he laughed and asked if I wanted to sit down. I smiled and agreed, while sitting down.

"Actually," Cody said, "It might work better if you were laying down..."

I smiled again and laid down in the elevator. Cody hovered above me and stuck his tongue into my vag, swirling it around.

I quickly pulled down his shorts and started sucking him lightly. He moved his tongue harder, in and out of my vagina, so I moved my mouth faster and harder around his dick. He moaned into my vag ever so softly, muttering "fuck yeah. fuck yeah."

By then, Cody's tongue in my vag just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I took his dick out of my mouth and pushed him down onto the floor of the elevator. Honestly, he looked a little frightened. I was kinda shocked too, that I would be that aggressive.

I sat on top of him, letting his dick slide up my vag. That's when he smiled. I rode that dick like a professional cowboy, and boy did he love it! "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah"

I was actually surprised about how long we lasted. Almost an hour. We changed up positions quite a bit, too. Doggy style with Cody was completely amazing, he hit it from the back so hard! I had never had sex as great as this before. Finally, he pulled out, pushed my head down, and let loose inside my mouth. It was sweeter tasting than most cum I had swallowed. Cody must eat a lot of fruit!

"I gotta go" he whispered, pulling his shorts back on, unlocking the elevator and heading down the hall.

"Wait..." I called after him, but he had already gotten into the main elevator. He was gone.

I went back into the pool room to grab my magazine and spotted Zac Efron swimming laps around the pool...