Fuck Mountain Ch. 06

Story Info
Cuck Mountain.
873 words
3.17
5.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All right Fuck Mountain here we go. The place where everyone gets fucked. That's at least what me and my wife are hoping for, cause we want some couple's play if you know what I mean.

So off we go in search of a partner. We find one and then we all go back to our place. We each take off our clothes. My wife takes the other guy and heads to the bed and I... Just watch.

Yep, watching is all I want to do. What? Did you think that we were going to do some swinging? I guess I should've been more specific about who that partner was. It wasn't another couple, just a single guy. It's fine, I like to watch.

So watching is all I do. I just sit back and relax and watch as my wife sucks this dude's dick. Wow his dick is so much bigger than mine, like really big. Is it just because my dick's much smaller than I thought it was or is it because his dick is just really big? Who knows?

Man my wife is really going to town on this guy's dick. Like sucking it with much more relish than she's ever done with mine I think. If I had a jealous bone in my body I'd be a little insecure right now. Luckily I don't so I just keep on watching while my wife sucks the fuck out of this dude's ginormous penis.

I don't even like to masturbate while I'm watching her with another guy. No I just like to see her with another guy enjoying sex in a way she never could with me. Don't get me wrong, my wife loves me very much, it's just that I'm extremely bad at sex, or so my wife tells me. My wife, being the loving person that she is, lets me have it with her on my birthday. What a swell glad she is.

No it's better that we enjoy a pretty much sexless relationship where I go to work to support her dream of being a feminist slam poet and then she fucks other dudes, oftentimes when I'm not even around, and in our own bed even.

Sometimes I wonder about the evolutionary benefits of being able to enjoy your wife getting fucked by a stranger. Like shouldn't I not want that in order to preserve my own gene line? There's a much better chance of her getting pregnant with someone else's baby having sex that way? Ah well, I'm sure that evolution has its reasons.

And speaking of preserving the gene line, I'm what many white supremacists would call coming from a good stock. I'm over 6 ft 4, have blonde hair and blue eyes and have completely Nordic ancestors. Yep, for those who believe in racial hierarchy well they would have to put me at the top. Not that I do, that stuff just seems silly to me. But those who do sure would be mad if I failed to preserve my own gene line. Just a fun fact for you all.

And they would be especially mad if they knew that the man my wife is sucking off is black. Yep, super black. Now he's ready to actually fuck her. He's sticking his big black dick up and out of her and boy she's enjoying it. I'm glad none of you are racist, otherwise you would be so mad right now.

Well now he's cum inside of her. I hope she's taken her birth control, cause we don't believe in abortion so if she gets pregnant we'd have to raise the baby as our own. Ah well, I'm sure we'd raise the kid and love them as if they were one of mine.

Anyway after he finishes he comes over to me and shakes my hand telling me "thank you."

"No problem," I say. "I can tell that my wife enjoyed it."

"She sure did." Then he takes a look at me and asks "Hey any chance you're interested? Cause I swing both ways baby."

Well I'm not but it seems like it would be rude to say no. Oh I was thinking that I would be the top, but I guess that's not up for discussion. Away he goes into my ass without any lube even. We even have some but I guess it's too late for that.

Ow my ass hurts. I don't know if it's because his dick is so big or the lack of lube. I'm sure it's a bit of both. I'd ask him to stop but it seems like it would be rude to do so.

Man he's sure taking his sweet time. Much longer than he took with my wife. It seems like he's taking twice as long as me. Wonder why? Anyway I know at least my ass wishes it would end soon.

Finally he fills my ass with his cum and takes his dick out. I sure hope he doesn't have any STDs. That would be bad for both me and my wife. He thanks us and leaves. I go to join my wife on the bed. Wonder why she's on her back with her legs up.