All Comments on 'Fuck My Wife, Please'

by gizmo52242

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Every man's fantasy

I think every man has a friend that he would love to fuck, a woman that's a friend of his wife, or a wife of a friend of his. Not too many men get the chance to fulfill that fantasy, and it's always good to read about how it could have happen. Well written and fast paced a pleasure to read. Thanks for the good story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked it.

This is a good story. I don't know if it is true or not, but it could happen this way. Ignore the negative comments, if any. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
At First

As this story developed, I thought it might have been written by my husband about me. I am not a red head, and my breasts are a 32C, but my voice and size are exactly the same. My husband doesn't sit in the room with a camera, but does film me from a hidden place. When my lovers leave, he ravishes me until I can take no more. He loves to capture the LUST on my face as I fuck and suck someone for the first time. Yes, it can, and probably does happen hundreds of times all over this country to couples that nobody would suspect of having these desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
me too

I wish I had a friend like you and a wife as willing as Becca.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Nice flow to the story, well written. Would have liked more reaction from the husband and slower build, but nevertheless enjoyable. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate

My buddy Mark was stricken with a debilitating nerve disease and lost most of his movement in his body. One night over a few beers he asked me if I would help him with something.mhe felt bad that since his diagnosis, he was not able to have sex with his wife. They discussed it and decided if I was ok with it, I could act as a surrogate. I have been fucking Karen now for five years, usually at least once a week. She is a hot tall blonde with an ass to die for. Mark watches every so often, but usually it's just us. She loves it in the ass, something Mark would never do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story. Being a cuckold myself I would like this for me and my wife

Very nice story I loved it. Mae me SOOO horny . I would love to have a friend come over and fuck my wife just like in your story. I love that it looks like it will continue . How vey nice for the friend as well . Maybe he could get his wife interested and return the favour. It would be nice if hubby liked to dress in panties nylons and skirt while he does the filming. There is nothing like the feeling of raising your skirt and pulling your panties to one side so you can take it out and stroke it. Just what I did reading this horny story.I Iove being a cuckold and watching other men fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck my wife too

Great pleasure 67

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 5 years ago
A good story

It could easily happen but I can only find porn channels no sign of a TV program

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My story sounds a lot like yours. I have always had a thing for "real" redheads. My friends wife is a real redhead. And he simply cannot meet her sexual needs. I jokingly told him that I would fill that need. He arranged for me to get with his wife, while he was at work. We had so much in common sexually. The first time we went non-stop for five hours. I gave her first rimjob. I face fucked her, We did the Amazon position for her first. And she gave me her ass! More stories like this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Friends

Friends always help out cucks and their whores.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Oh so good

Now that is a great story, so full of great sex.

The characters were well described and the sex fast and furious.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

There is nothing like the thrill of watching your wife someone else while you watch. I love sloppy seconds. Not sure why unless it was from the "make up sex" from my first love in high school when she confessed of just fucking another guy. It was the most intense sex of my young life. Many times I have tried to duplicate that intensity of sex by having my wife fuck a stranger then confessing. LOL 5 stars ThanksI

JaxxonZJaxxonZ9 months ago

Why didn't Steve tell Elizabeth about it before she left for the wedding so he wouldn't be a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm not one for cucking or getting cucked but hey it was consensual and the sex was damn hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous