Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 03

Story Info
Secretly making my wife taste her mother's pussy juice.
2.2k words
4.39
73.8k
44

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

Brief recap of part 1 and 2:

I have made Ashley, my mother in law, my fuck slut after catching her on video - masturbating in my living room on video. Blackmailing her, saying I will spread the video to everyone, I have now made her masturbate in front of me and fucked her in the kitchen - right behind my wife Terri and we are about to eat breakfast.

--

As my wife Terri and I were finished preparing breakfast, my mother in law Ashley came back from cleaning herself up. She was remarkably normal, given that she had just taken a load of sperm in her pussy from her son in law, centimeters away from her own daughter. The thought of being exposed to the world outside must have been really terrifying to her and she was making every effort to satisfy me.

I had not really planned anything for her during breakfast, but when Terri told us we were out of orange juice (we MUST have orange juice with the toast for breakfast!) and that she would run across the street to buy some, I quickly changed my mind. I wanted to change roles from the time I made Ashley taste of her daughter's pussy, as I have told you about in part 1.

Ashley was standing in the middle of the kitchen floor and as soon as Terri had turned her back on us I stepped up behind Ashley and put a hand under her skirt. I had told her to never wear panties in my house again, and she had followed orders. "Good slut" I whispered in her ear.

Before Terri was out the door I had two fingers deep inside Ashley. I moved her over to the counter and pushed her head and shoulders down on the counter. With her bent over like that I could lift her skirt and behold the lovely sight of her firm, white ass and my hand in her pussy.

But I had other plans than just finger fucking her, so I removed the fingers from her pussy, raised her up and turned her towards me. She looked at me and was about to say something, but I stopped her from saying anything with an ice cold stare.

Without a word I put my two fingers that had just been inside her puss in her mouth and just kept them there for a few seconds. "So?" I said. "Now lick them clean so you can taste what Terri will soon taste." She looked at me with disgust and gave the fingers a few lengths with her tongue before she almost spat the fingers out.

I was a bit annoyed by her being so openly disobedient. This would have to be addressed. But not now. So I kept calm.

"How do you like the taste of pussy?" I asked her. She did not reply.

I continued "Have you ever tasted another woman's pussy?".

This time she replied.

"No, never. I am not a lesbian. I am a straight, respectable housewife!"

"Well, respectable," I said with a smile. "Would you say it is respectable to fuck your son in law right behind your daughter's back."

She looked down.

"And you have actually tasted another woman's pussy, you know."

She looked back at me.

"What would you know about that?" she said. "Anyway I am telling you I haven't. I would never!"

"Ashley, Ashley. Do you remember the last time Terri and I were visiting you and John? When I came from the shower and you offered me a coffee."

"Of course. What does that have to do with lesbianism?". She kind of let down her guard and became more curious what the hell I was talking about.

"I am sure you remember, at least vaguely, that there was a strange taste from your coffee cup. Don't you?"

She straightened up, opened her mouth a little and started staring at me. She was beginning to understand where this conversation was going. No, this could not be true!

"Paul... You're not saying..."

"Yes, Ashley. That taste was the taste of your lovely daughter Ashley's dripping wet cunt. I finger fucked her like crazy in the bathroom. When I left the bathroom I did not wipe off my hand, it was still soaking wet. When you turned for a cup to pour my coffee I put as much as possible of that lovely, fresh pussy juice on the edge of your cup. If you had been a little aware you would have noticed the cup was actually wet."

She put a hand in front of her mouth and made a little gasp.

"You even licked a little at the edge of the cup and made an extra effort to find out what that taste was, didn't you? You did not seem to mind the taste? When you licked your lips my cock almost exploded, my god that was hot! How is your own taste compared to Terri?"

She was out of words. She shook her head. "You are sick. Sick, sick, sick! How do you come up with shit like this?"

"Oh, Ashley! Did you find that sick? Well, that is nothing compared to what is going to happen in the future. But first things first, I have decided to mirror the situation today. Terri will taste your cunt like you tasted her. So, before she comes back - put one leg up on the chair where Terri usually sit and lift your skirt. I need good access to that cunt."

She hesitated, but soon she remembered what I had threatened to do with the videos I had, and slowly walked over to the chair and did what I said. Her leg went up and her skirt was lifted to give me perfect access. Terri's coffee cup and her glass that she would soon use for orange juice was standing on the table, just next to Ashley's leg on the chair.

I went down on my knees. I had felt when I put my fingers inside just before that she was not nearly wet enough to make Terri taste anything, so we had to make her wet. I knew how to make my wife Terri wet, almost by force, by massaging her g-spot. Often she would push me away, but if I just managed to keep two fingers rubbing the front side of her fuck hole, in 10 to 15 seconds the juices would flow uncontrollably.

I decided to check if Ashley reacted the same way. I plunged two fingers inside her hole. The pussy felt quite familiar to Terri's, it was tight but in a way it felt more flexible. I started rubbing her g-spot.

Even though she fought every reaction, Ashley could not stand still. Her body had quivers and from time to time her hips shot forward. Soon I noticed her pussy opening slightly up and every move and sound was very similar to what I knew so well from her daughter.

I kept working Ashley like I would have with Terri, and as I had hoped, her juices soon started flowing from her pussy. When it happened it was just like with Terri. It is like a pipe suddenly breaks and it starts pouring. Not a squirt, but a steady flow. It started dripping off my hand and onto the floor.

With my free hand I reached for the coffee cup. I put it underneath Ashley's pussy and pulled my fingers out. I applied as much juice as possible on the cup with my fingers, then I rubbed the cup against Ashley's pussy to really paint it with her taste. I did the same to the juice glass.

Then I put my fingers inside her again. This time three fingers. They slid right in without any resistance. My thumb was placed on her clit and her hips seemed like at war with themselves - moving around to enhance the stimulation and at the same time trying to stand still.

I felt that her pussy had lots of room so I could easily put another finger inside. I pushed deeper and in seconds the knuckles of all four fingers were inside her. I was sure I could have put my whole fist inside, but I decided to keep focused. I had no hurry.

I took the fingers outside and got up. The hand was soaking wet. I started rubbing it on her face and her neck, and made her lick the rest of the juice off my fingers.

She did a slightly better job than the first time she had my fingers in her mouth. I got back down and once again pushed all four fingers to the bottom of her dripping hole. Then I pulled them back out and now I rubbed off the juices in her hair.

Terri would soon come back, so I put my fingers inside Ashley one last time. After getting them really wet I removed them and this time I stood up and looked directly into Ashley's eyes.

I started licking my hand clean and made sure some of the juice ended on my lips and around my mouth. "Mmmmm...", I said. "You taste very similar to Terri. I am not sure you remember her taste. But you will soon taste her again and be able to compare."

She looked at me in shock. What the hell was I doing?

"Now you fucking wet slut. Get your leg down from that chair before your daughter walks in. Holy shit you get wet when I fuck you with my fingers. We will have to have some more fun with that later."

She took her leg down. I put the cup and the glass on Terri place.

"Now, this is what's going to happen," I told Ashley.

"When Terri comes in, you are going to give her a warm hug. Hold her really close and squeeze your breast together. I like watching women squeezing their breast together. But not too long. Just long enough to make Terri feel a little awkward. Then look deep into the eyes and say:

- Terri, I am so happy I can visit you and Paul. He is so good to me! He treats me really special when I am here. I hope I can visit you a lot in the future too!"

I continued.

"Then hug her again - and make sure you get her face close to your neck and where I put the juice in your hair. Hopefully she can smell your pussy really well. You know how important it is for her for us two to get along, so I know she will come over to me and give me a hug and a kiss. Then you can see your daughter kissing your pussy juice off the lips of her husband. That will be awesome, don't you think?"

Ashley was just shaking her head slowly, but she kept listening as I finished laying out the plan for her.

"After some kissing I want you to say:

- Well, enough of that, you love birds! It is almost as if a mother becomes jealous! Let's have some breakfast and get a taste of that fresh juice.".

Ever since I set up the mobile to film Ashley in our living room I felt like everything had gone as I had planned, even though the plans had been made up more or less in the moment. I must have a mind specifically set out to do these kind of things.

Again, when Terri came back, everything worked as if they were both puppets in one of my plays. Ashley surely was, but how I could have foreseen almost every word said by Terri was a bit overwhelming. As if I controlled her too, like I controlled Ashley.

Ashley played her part and Terri came, as expected, to give me a kiss. I made sure to give her a kiss that was totally inappropriate in front of her mother, but I wanted to make sure she could taste her mother from me.

After a few awkward seconds Ashley sent us all to the table with the planned comment about the fresh juice. I was laughing inside. Little did Terri know what kind of juice she would taste.

I kept watching Terri taking small sips of coffee and juice. As with Ashley in her kitchen I could notice Terri kind of wondering what that unfamiliar taste was. After a while she even asked us if there was a strange taste from our coffee and juice. "It's strange. It is like the smell and taste is everywhere" Terri said. I asked what the taste was like. "Is it a familiar taste?". I had again been deliberate with my wording and looked at Ashley. She was just sitting there, in shame by me and her daughter discussing the taste of her pussy.

Not much more happened during breakfast. I was just happy with how things had turned out. Again. I frankly could not believe how far I had come - literally in just hours - to make Ashley do all of these things.

She was clearly scared to death of being exposed to her friends and family. Little did she know what I had in store for her. And her daughter. Her visit would end the next day, so I decided to do one more thing to her, to make sure she had absolutely no chance of getting out of my violator grip.

I decided that this night Terri would be a direct part of the action. That would open up quite a few options for the future.

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers